The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cpop
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by cpop »

Hi everybody,
I'm fairly new here, after lurking for a while and enjoying some teases I thought I'd finally post here.

Now I don't know what to say :blush:
Torpidity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Torpidity »

Amazing site and it seems to be becoming more popular. This is great. Really appreciate the webteases. They've given me hours and hours of fun so I finally decided to sign up and maybe get more involved in the community.
eblitz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by eblitz »

Hi there,

I am here for a while, but just recently registered in the forum. It is hard to come up with anything else but Hello, but since the About Me entry in the profile only allows 500 characters I will just post here what I wanted to enter there:

It´s kind of hard to come up with something that does not make me look like a whiner. I hate to look like a looser but that is what I am. I have not achieved anything in life but growing several psychological issues. I am currently in therapy for some of them, in hope to get a better life some day. Cause currently, I have no life to speak of - Thanks Social Phobia!

I only recently learned about this whole Tease and Denial lifestyle, like about a year ago. I stumbled about some cheating tumblrs, found it arousing which led me to some Cuckold Tumblrs, then I found even mores stuff which led me to some chastity and Tease and Denial blogs, eventually one of them linked me to Milovana. I am here for a while now and over time I have really grown into this Tease and denial thing.

It is such a good feeling to finally have found something that I really love.

It may sound strange but this Tease and Denial thing, it gives me something that I missed my whole life, and I did not even knew that I missed it. I think it sounds strange because the T&D is aiming to rather put me down then empowering me. But somehow it feels right. It feels right to be told what to do by a girl that excites me. It feels right to just let go and be free of making decisions for a while. Even if it is just an online fantasy that will never go real it is a great feeling to finally know where I belong.

So I say thank´s Milovana. Thank you for existing. And thanks to all who are involved in the T&D lifestyle.
aseeker2000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by aseeker2000 »

Hello to all, I am Aseeker2000.

This is one of my favorite site because of the ideas that come across in the teases. To all those who create these great teases, consider making one just for me. If you would like to go on a fact exploration of me, please communicate with me.

Aseeker2000
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
91% Submissive
88% Masochist
86% Experimentalist
81% Primal (Prey)
76% Boy/Girl
67% Exhibitionist
67% Slave
56% Non-monogamist
45% Voyeur
44% Pet
41% Ageplayer
35% Switch
18% Vanilla
14% Degrader
7% Dominant
5% Sadist
4% Rigger
2% Brat tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner

[email protected]
(Use Google Chat or email to communicate with me)
tantra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tantra »

Hi, I've Lurked for a while.

Into fairly light kink T&D but with the occasional fun twist. Enjoyed and explored much of your stuff - though I'm begining to get fed up of all the sissy (personal taste) or undoable stuff (they have to be possible).

Planning to give back a little and create my own teases but having a couple of issues:

(1) Finding copyright free images.
(1a) Where can ones which are explicitly licenced as creative commons be found? (Perhaps being over paranoid but the T&Cs about covering Milovana's legal costs if they are sued look scary)
(1b) Is it sufficient to use stuff from sites which don't display a copyright notice or do we need explicit permission
(2) Re-ordering pages or inserting pages midway. (Can this be done?)
(3) Is it possible to embed animated gifs
XxEmoSissyPoppyxX
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by XxEmoSissyPoppyxX »

Hi im poppy i love this site its sweet love to be a teased sub slut and make new tease friends hit me upxxp
Aimforanyhole
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aimforanyhole »

Hey all,

Very new here want to say hi to you all and thank you for making such a great site.
Phil3u
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Phil3u »

Greetings!
I'm not very new with this site. I'm pretty familiar with it. Completed alot of Webteases right here. And I'm waiting everyday for new ones. My biggest interest that I'm enjoying very much is orgasm-denial and edging or ruined orgasms. I would love to be denied for some days or weeks but I can't do it on my own. I always got problems without touching me after some webteases. So yeah, I would say that I'm looking for a woman who can make me do this. :)

Sincerely
Phil
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

Welcome
whez69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Do not have a Dom/Domme presently but looking.
Sub/Slave(s): Do not have sub/slaves presently but looking.

Post by whez69 »

Hi have been looking on here more lately and I am a bicurious switch that would love to get to know more people on here. Maybe someone who can control when I cum and where, make me edge whether alone or public. And wouldn't mind controlling someone else. Interested in a lot of things so feel free to message me on here.
forfun651
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by forfun651 »

Wow... I'm new here & don't know what I'm getting into... I guess I registered because CockHero has been so much fun... Most of the games thank Milovana so I thought I'd check it out... If there is anymore fun to be had out there let me know..
Xudmud
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Xudmud »

I'm Xudmud, finally bit the bullet and registered.

Like almost everyone else here I mainly registered because I enjoy the Cock Hero games so much. I have some rather obscure kinks, some of which I don't think would be represented here, but I'm still looking to have a good time and all that. Mainly been lurking since the registration was broken for so long (thanks for getting it back up sephar0x!)

I'm horrible at these things, so I'll leave it there for the moment.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by green »

Wow.

I'm so glad that registrations are working again, and finally new people are able to join the fun :smile:.

Hello to everyone new!!! :love: :love: :love:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
gnpt87
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gnpt87 »

Yes, after the registration worked again, it was possible for me to create an account.
So I want to say hello to you all :wave: :wave:
I read in the forum for some months without a possibility to communicate.
I am male, 27 and from germany
deepth0ught
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by deepth0ught »

Hi all. Long time milovana user. Not sure why i registered though.