The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mistyboogie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Stray needs Mistress

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by mistyboogie »

Hello everybody.I have been a panty slut, crossdressing, girly boy since I was real young. Thanks too this sight which I just found two days ago I have already been able to take my girly self so much further then I thought possibe. Like tasting my own cum.have no asperations of ever sucking a real mans dick though. But strap-ons are fine. Even deepthroated and penatrated myself with a dildo for the first time. Longest and most orgasms ever. Maybe I should slow down LOL. Mistress's feel free to message me. Love Misty
Protein
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Protein »

Hi all :smile:
mistysizzie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Seeks mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Sub she males, maybe sexy sissie

Post by mistysizzie »

Hello ladies and girlies new here I'm a private cross dresser looking for extreme adventures with a dominant women. Also I would like to explore new things with a sub she male, and maybe a little play with a sexy Sissie. Pm me if I sound like someone you would like to get to know better. Thinking about trying some short outings all dressed as misty like to the grocery store or something.
The Pottamus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The Pottamus »

So, I'm just this guy. Slowly working my way into something different. Here goes nothing.
Piggy boy who oinks on command.
teased2pain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teased2pain »

Hi there,
I´m new here and found to this great site accidentally.
In the last few days I could learn alot about T&D, my body, possibly strong women´s intentions and needs and suffering.
Thank You all so much for being allowed to be here.
Greats from Germany
T2P
annasub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): unfortunately anna has no permanent Mistress - sigh - she visits professional Dominas from time to time to get the punishment she deserves

Post by annasub »

Huhu, anna was recommended to come here by a sister in sissysocial. she is a naughty submissive sissislut who needs strict control and punishment from a Dominant Lady.
Curtsey...
WaxWeazle
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Sadly enough none
Sub/Slave(s): N/A

Post by WaxWeazle »

Stumbled upon this site via google and it's an interesting one! Account made and will definitely have a look around.
kathylace11252
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Greeting from CD/TV kathylace11252

Post by kathylace11252 »

Am still fairly new here at Milovana. Attempting to find my around. If anyone has any success here. Please speak up. Would enjoy hearing from you! :)

Little information about myself. Submissive crossdresser/transvestite. Male to Female persona. Sexual active in feminizted persona.

Thank you kathylace11252
dom.sasha
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Looking for a submissive slave

Post by dom.sasha »

Hello, I am 29 yrs old, blonde, athletic, tall.

I like to dominate and I am looking for an e-mail slave.

I had an e-mail sub for about one year, so I know how this works.

If you are interested in getting tasks you have to complete and prove via picture or video (you dont have to show your face if you dont want to), write an application to my email.

Write fast. I dont like to wait.
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

Mistress,
I would love to play, but can't find your email address =( where can I contact you?
Your Slave?,
Strokerboy
Rave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rave »

Hello everyone!

Very long time lurker here and decided to make an account recently.
Mainly here to make some new friends with the same interest and maybe find a mistress some day.

regards
xmetalmilitiax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xmetalmilitiax »

Hello,

Lurked on this site for a while, done a few webteases here and there; love the idea.
Thought I would become a bit more active as I love talking to people about my kinks and fetishes, and maybe could try exploring them some more ;-)
dekindarkk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dekindarkk »

I suppose this is the way to start as a new member, so hello.
Badash
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Owned but free to talk

Post by Badash »

Hello everyone. I'm 40yo slave male looking to make new friends. I'm an owned slave with a beautiful Princess. I've been owned for just under two years. It's been a wonderful journey. Princess is the first and only Domme I've ever had and I've learned so much. Princess lives over two hours away and I've had to take a new job and between that and being a single dad I'm lucky if I get to see her once a month. She travels for work a lot,too, but we try hard to make time. Princess has never shared me before but with lack of visiting time I've been feeling very lonely so Princess is allowing me to try to meet new friends. For the moment I'm only allowed to talk and meet. She says I might be able to play but for now I can't. I live in a very rural area and never get a chance to meet nor talk with anyone in the D/s lifestyle. I've been instructed to answer any questions from anyone. Meeting people and talking is hard for me so Princess says I have to be very open. I served as an army Ranger for ten years and suffer from PTSD which makes connecting with people difficult. I'm also a recovering alcoholic but with Princess' help I've been sober for over a year. The D/s lifestyle has been very special and life changing for me and something I really enjoy talking about. Anyone interested in talking more please feel free to pm me on any subject. Thanks for your time and I look forward to meeting everyone.
Wurscht25
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Wurscht25 »

So... Hi guys! I found this site last week and did plenty of webteases since there. I really like the idea of this side and got some mega orgasms since I starteg using it for masturbation, so thank you for the great teases!

At the moment i started the 'control for a week'- tease, which I really enjoy so far :smile:

But I would wish some more foot-fetish- based teases :blush:

Greetings from Germany and sorry for the bad language :whistle: :love: