Mistress Taylor Smother Fantasy

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Mistress Taylor Smother Fantasy

Post by Sauurman »

Hello I'm new to the board. I'm going to share some of the stories I've written over the years, I'll start with one of my favorite ones. Skip the prologue if you want to get into the action.

Prologue

This is a story that is my fantasy. Now even though it is fantasy I wanted to make it as realistic as possible. The idea that one day this would occur… well lets just say I’ve thought a lot about it. Now my wife won’t even make me pass out; she’s worried that I “won’t come back.” So the idea of another person doing this is very unlikely. That being said if it were to ever happen there would be some ground rules I’m sure.

I’ve actual had a Femdom session that my wife participated in, her rule however was that there couldn’t be any nudity. So panties will be ok, but a nude face sitting, is out. So with that in mind I’m going to construct my little fantasy that I have day dreamed about for the last couple of years, ever since I read that thread where Mistress Taylor wanted to get a volunteer to do a pass out session and video.

To me Mistress Taylor is the ultimate Mistress. She starred in some of the first fetish videos I encountered on the internet. Her voice is sexy, her breasts are sexy, and heck her whole body is sexy. I love the way she has that delicious voice that tone that demands your attention… ah well she is just awesome. I’ve never had the privilege of meeting her but by all accounts I’ve read on-line she is also a genuinely wonderful person.

And so I dedicate this story to you Mistress Taylor. This is my fantasy and my dream.

Chapter 1

My heart was thumping in my chest. The taxi cab I was taking was almost to the site where I would fulfill my ultimate fantasy. Ever since Mistress Taylor had posted on the Mistress Destiny Femdom Forum about looking for slaves to do a pass out video I had been excited about the possibility. Sadly I doubted it would ever occur. Until for my birthday my wife knowing about my fetish said I could volunteer! I still couldn’t believe it, it was like a dream.

I had exchanged e-mails with Mistress Taylor and had a chance to speak with her over the phone. This would be a prolonged smothering! She had blocked off four hours of her time so that there would be no rush and she could finally smother a man to the point where he loses consciousness. That man was me! Holy crap Mistress Taylor St. Claire was gong to smother me!

I had arrived and was as nervous as a school boy on his first date as I knocked on the door. As she opened the door I took a sharp intake of breath. She was every bit as beautiful in person as she was in the videos she starred in. Mistress Taylor is 5 foot eight inches but she was wearing heels that put her right at six foot. She had on a black top with a plunging neck line displaying her impressive cleavage, a necklace dangled right above it. She also wore a short black leather skirt with fishnets.

Despite her gorgeous body I found myself drawn to her face. It was the face of an angel. She greeted me with a hug and I could feel her breasts against my chest. I managed to stutter out, “H-Hello Mistress Taylor.” When she smiled at my nervousness it made her even more beautiful. She said, “Did everything go smoothly at the airport?” Wow she wasn’t even just getting down to business. She genuinely cared and was personable as we made a bit of small talk.

She definitely put me at ease. Then she introduced me to another Mistress by the name of Jessica. Mistress Jessica was a tad bit shorter and less voluptuous but she had a very cute smile and I would place her age in the early 20’s. She had lovely light brown skin and dark hair; she also wore rings and a bracelet. One of her parents was Asian I am sure, and she was dressed in a similar fashion to Taylor. My main focus of course was still on Mistress Taylor.

Mistress Taylor took me to the room where they would film it. I took off my shoes, shirt, and socks. I left my pants on, one of the conditions my wife made me promise to. I was then given a simple cloth mask to wear. It was like a ski mask but more open, my nose, mouth, and eyes were all uncovered and unobstructed. I’ll admit to not wanting my face for the world to see, and thankfully Mistress Taylor was very understanding.

I’ll give you a brief description of myself. I’m 5”11 and a bit overweight but not what I would consider “fat.” I have short dark hair and hazel eyes. I am in my mid 20’s and before I even got to the internet I was fascinated with Femdom. Mistress Taylor has been my dream mistress for years and now I was standing before her!

In an airy voice she asked me, “Are you ready Jim, are you ready to be smothered?” I swallowed thickly, “Yes Mistress.” She then stripped off her skirt to reveal black lacey panties. My breathing grew heavier as I looked upon her perfection. She again blessed me with her radiant smile and said, “In your e-mail you said you were a man of your word. Do you promise to go through with this all the way? No stopping in the middle no matter how much you panic?”

This was the moment of truth. I am a man of word I believe that a person should do as they say they will do. Once I give my promise it is my bond. I also know that Mistress Taylor has had several failed attempts where the sub chickened out. And I don’t mean this in a derogatory way, they “manned” up well before I did and none of them insisted on wearing a mask like I was doing. But if I promised now, if I gave her my word, she would smother me. She would smother me unconscious.

With a good dose of fear I said, “Yes Mistress Taylor I promise to endure and I will not use the safe word. I can’t promise I won’t involuntarily struggle but I will not call this off until you have made me pass out.” Jessica added, “We’ll see what you say after you get under us!”

Mistress Taylor gave me a piercing stare, I started to look down in submission but she said, “No look at me.” After a long moment she said, “I believe him. And I’m so happy that he is getting passed out today.” She gave her bum a slap, “And this ass is going do it.”

Jessica said, “We should make him beg for the privilege of passing out under your ass Taylor.” There was a large bed low to the floor in the middle of the room. Taylor liked the idea of me begging for it, “Beg for it Jim, beg my ass.” I knelt to the floor while Mistress Taylor got on the bed and on all fours placed her ass inches from my face. Mistress Taylor’s ass up close and personal was everything I had imagined it would be. The thought of that soft beautiful bottom on my face sent me to cloud nine.

“Please Mistress Taylor, I beg you smother me. Smother me Mistress Taylor I want to be smothered by your gorgeous ass.” They both laughed. Mistress Taylor in a sultry voice commanded me to kiss her ass. I kissed it with a passion running my lips all over her delicious bum and planting several in the deep cleft her panties seemed to have been swallowed into. “Oh yes you like my ass get deep in there put your face in as far as you can.” As this was going on Jessica set up the two cameras that were in the room to record the action and got them playing.

I did as ordered and then Jessica grabbed my head with her hands and pushed me in deeper. My nose and mouth were mashed into Mistress Taylor’s delightful rear end. This was really happening they were starting to smother me! My nose was wedged in tight but I could open my mouth, and I did so breathing in a sip of air. “Close your mouth,” Jessica ordered. Obeying her I closed my mouth, I had not taken in a lot of air but I wanted to obey.

After several seconds of pure heaven I needed air, I squirmed a bit but Jessica kept her grip on my head, and my head in Taylor’s ass! Mistress Taylor said in that sexy breathless voice of hers, “Why are you trying to move don’t you like my ass?” I tried my best to just stay still but it only lasted a few seconds. I jerked my head and opened my mouth to suck in air.

Jessica slapped my face, “Get your head back in there.” I took a deep breath and dived back into sexy confine of Taylor’s ass. Mistress Taylor sighed, “I don’t think you like my ass very much.” I groaned a dissent, I loved her ass! She responded, “If you love my ass you’ll stay right there.” Once again I did my best until my lungs started to ache from lack of oxygen. In my weakness I once again opened my mouth and jerked away taking in several breaths.

Mistress Taylor teased me in a mock hurt voice, “Why don’t you like my ass?” I responded, “I love your ass Mistress Taylor, it is beautiful, I, I just lose control and I need to breathe.” She around said, “Well we will just have to teach you control won’t we.” Jessica slapped my backside and said, “Get on the bed panic boy, its time for your lesson.”

Chapter 2

At this point I hadn’t been pushed very far. I had played these smothering games often but I knew it was going to get more difficult. I crawled onto the bed and lay down face up. Mistress Taylor did a slow crawl towards me, every move she made oozed with sensuality. Using that same sexy voice that drove me wild she said, “Maybe my ass is too much for you right now; maybe we need to start with these.” She touched her breasts and moved above me.

I inhaled quickly as she started to come down, but she didn’t go down all the way. Instead she laughed causing her boobs to bounce. Only after I had exhaled a bit did she come all the way down her cleavage pressed firm against my face. You would think that in a breast smother you could get air easier but you would be wrong. Especially with Taylor, she blocked every possible avenue of air and leaned her weight on me. For a good half a minute I just basked in the wonderful feeling of her body on top of me. As wonderful as that feeling was my brain was insistent on me getting some air.

I tried to move my head but Taylor’s weight pinned me to the bed. I flopped a bit and as my urgency grew I managed to force my head to the side and inhale. While I had been enjoying the breast smothering I had lost track of Jessica. She had been poised and ready for me to take that breath and as soon as I did she jumped up and landed on my stomach with her knees.

Everything my lungs had just taken in whistled out of me and Taylor adjusted herself to put my face right back into the smothering position. Then the weight increased as Jessica lay down on Mistress Taylor. She said, “That will teach you to breathe.” Buried underneath their flesh I tried to escape, looking for that morsel of life giving oxygen. Finding none I started to panic. I let out a cry muffled by Taylor’s breast. Taylor laughed and taunted, “What’s the matter? Can’t breathe?”

No I couldn’t breathe and having been smothered for some time now without a real lungful I struggled only partially in control of my actions. My hands automatically tried to remove the weight from my face. I pushed on Mistress Taylor mightily and managed to shift her and Jessica just enough to get some air. Both cried foul. Taylor said, “Keep your hands down you are being a very bad boy.” Jessica added, “What a wimp, keep your hand down or you’re going to make us mad.”

I put my hands down stiffly at my side. After my sip of air Mistress Taylor’s bosoms collapsed down onto my face. Again Jessica lent her own weight as well. Due to only having a small intake of air I started to try to shift my head in less then 20 seconds. Taylor continued her teasing; “Now he’s trying to move away from my breasts, he must not like them either!” Despite their best efforts my constant squirming managed to break the seal and I greedily devoured the oxygen.

This happened two times more each time my neck moved this way and back and broke the seal on my mouth and nose. It got a little bit harder though as Taylor got used to how I moved and was starting to anticipate them. The next time Taylor blocked everything I tried, every shift of my head she countered. It passed the one minute mark into the heavenly hell that was this suffocation since my last breath. I let out another muffled cry.

My hands grasped the sheets of the bed; I was determined not to shame myself by using them again. So long without air the smothering ceased to be hot, it had turned into panic. My will power was fast crumbling; I was just about to try to heave them off of me when Taylor sat up slightly. I gasped. She said, “Oh I like it when you gasp.” Moving around now she asked, “Are you scared?”

I nodded, “Yes Mistress. I start out fine but then instinct takes over and it’s scary.” Taylor nodded with compassion, “Oh I know it must be very scary, to know that we are going to get you to that panic stage and then we are going to keep smothering you. You won’t like it but that is what makes it so fun.” She had said every word in a voice barely above a whisper. Her words and how she said it was simply the sexiest thing ever.

Jessica now wanted her turn. She did a reverse face sit and plopped down with little warning. My nose had taken the burnt of it and my eyes watered a bit. Her backside wasn’t as large as Taylor’s but it was enough to smother me. Taylor meanwhile straddled my stomach and held my hands down. “You try your slithery twisting with me slave and I’ll pop you one each time,” threatened Jessica.

Smothering under Jessica wasn’t as great as being under Mistress Taylor but hey it’s still a beautiful woman on my face! Long seconds passed and when I needed to I opened my mouth to try to breathe. I managed to get in some air. Mistress Taylor remarked, “You sure are good at sneaking in breaths, now be good and keep your mouth shut.” I shut my mouth and Jessica lifted slightly letting me get a tiny bit of air.

She sat another 30 seconds and then lifted again giving me a small bit of air. Another 30 seconds but this time she didn’t get up to give me air. I let out a groan. I was suffocating and I twisted with my neck trying to get air. POW, Jessica slammed her fist into my chest with quite a bit of force and added to that her rings made it painful. I let out a cry. Once with an open mouth I sucked hard and grasped on the bits of air that I could.

Jessica shifted trying to keep me from breathing. She said, “We need to tape his mouth shut, he’s getting way too much air.” Even though I couldn’t see her I knew she smiled as she said, “Oh don’t worry we will.” Jessica was without mercy she didn’t let me have a single bit of air unless I fought for it. And as I would turn my head hard during the start of my panic and suck in the air I would be rewarded with another chest blow.

After several blows Jessica got off. Looking down at me she said, “You keep fighting me and you are a little disobedient boy. Your lessons are going to get much harder.” Mistress Taylor smiled at the worried look in my eye. “Are you worried?” I nodded caching my breath from both the chest blows and the suffocation. “Yes Mistress Taylor.” She stroked my face, “You should be, Jessica is a sadist and you keep disobeying her, you really want to be a good slave and be on your best behavior.”

I heard the rip of duct tape. Taylor moved to a sitting position and crawled over and hovered over my face. I gazed up adoringly. Jessica had bound my ankles together with several turns of the tape as I admired the heavenly sight above me. Taylor descended slowly. The weight of her built up slowly and then she descended completely. This is what I had been waiting for, ass smothering by the goddess of Femdom.

Chapter 3

Mistress Taylor was sitting on my face! I was so excited I had almost forgotten to take a breath! Her weight settled on me and I will forever remember that moment. Mistress Taylor was an active sitter. She would bounce slightly and every so often give me some air. But each time was only a smidgen and then her full weight would again descend. Jessica asked her, “Why do you keep giving him air?”

“I like to hear him gasp,” Mistress Taylor replied. “I also want to wear him down, grind down his energy like I’m grinding down on his face.” She whispered in that seductive voice that drives men to the heights of lust, “Do you hear that slave; I am going to wear you down until you won’t even be able to struggle.” The idea was so incredibly hot and exciting. And it was also incredibly terrifying.

Taylor upped the ante by sitting longer and longer. The time between breaths started to grow agonizingly long. I started to squirm trying to get air on my own. Jessica must have stood up and pushed down on Taylor’s shoulders as the pressure on my face suddenly increased. I really started to struggle now. Mistress Taylor felt it and said, “You’re not pushing my ass away are you? That’s not very nice.”

As my lungs caught fire from the lack of sustenance I used my hands to push Taylor to the side just a little bit to sneak in some air. “I didn’t give you permission to touch me with your hands slave, don’t do that again.” As she easily turned my head back to being straight up for her ass to smother, I tried to obey. I held my breath as long as I could, longer then I thought possible.

But once again blind panic caused me to flop and squirm; I disobeyed Mistress Taylor and used my hands to touch her. This time she got completely off me and looked down on me as I was panting. “You are not being a very good slave boy,” she admonished me. I responded, still out of breath, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Mistress I can’t control the panic.”

Jessica slapped my face twice. “Oh you just wait slave toy until you are all tied up.” I let out a pathetic whimper. Some of you might think I was just role-playing that but in all seriousness this was starting to scare the crap out of me. Mistress Taylor brushed my cheek with her soft hand, “Why are you scared? You want us to control you.” I nodded and responded faintly, “Yes Mistress Taylor, control me.”

Taylor next sat down on my face in a forward sit. Her panty clad muff was right over my nose. “Jessica is going to put a restraint on you Jim. That’s so when you panic we will still be in control.” As I looked up into those beautiful eyes I knew I wanted her to control me. I needed her to smother me. I could feel Jessica place my hands into a bondage device. My hands fit inside and were sealed and the hands were attached together with a short chain. It completely prevented me from using my fingers and escape was impossible.

After my restraints were placed on me Mistress Taylor switched positions back to a reverse face sit. But first my hands were guided to above my head. Jessica knelt down on my forearms as the most beautiful mistress in the world sat back down on my face. Again she rode my face letting me gasp for a tiny bit of air a few times a minute. She gave me a fraction of a second and then nothing but her amazing ass.

After a particular long gap between breaths she said, “Ok Jim I’m going to give you a big gulp of air but then I’m going to smother you for a long time.” God I loved the way she drug out the word “long” so sensual and seductive. I prepared myself to breathe deeply. She continued to sit instead. “Oh did you need some air?” Yes I needed air! “Oh did you need some air,” she asked again. She wasn’t letting me breathe!

I squirmed and twisted as my need to breathe became all consuming. My panic was mounting I don’t think I’ve ever been taken that far before. Losing all dignity I screamed my terror into Taylor’s backside and using all my strength I lifted with my arms. Jessica wasn’t a particularly light girl but adrenaline gives you quite a bit of oomph. Using my arms I managed to dislodge Jessica and then push Taylor a bit in order for me to greedily suck in that thing we call air.

Both of them laughed at my crazed struggling. Taylor taunted, “Oh poor Jim I bet you thought we were going to be nicer didn’t you?” They laughed again as all I could was suck in huge gulps of air. “Are you ready for my ass again?” Taylor gave it a small slap. I wheezed, “No… I need just a… little longer… break.” Jessica straightened my head with her hands and Taylor descended again trapping me in her perfect airless prison. “Too bad, we are in control now,” Mistress Taylor announced.

I gave a muffled cry and immediately started to thrash as best I could. With my legs tied my lower body just flopped. My arms again were being pinned by Jessica’s full weight on them. Being smothered by Mistress Taylor is a dream come true and it is wonderful. But regardless of how hot the person who is smothering you is, regardless how erotic the situation is, once you get to the point of blind panic it ceases to be enjoyable. And I was there. The searing pain in my lungs was only matched by the searing terror in my mind.

I bucked, twisted, and turned trying to get free. Taylor is an expert though and she rode my face matching each attempt at movement. I strained with my arms trying to replicate what I had done previously dislodging both of them. I actually managed to lift Jessica an inch or two but then my muscles gave out and she dropped back on my arms pinning them once more.

This was it; I was going to pass out. My mind clawed away at that notion and in another fit of manic strength I pushed Jessica and Taylor again. The intake of oxygen was the sweetest I had ever had. “You stupid slave, you do not get physical with your mistress,” Jessica told me. Taylor had turned around so she was facing me, no longer on top of me. “Silly boy, you are wasting your energy and we are just getting started.” While Taylor’s tone was sweet Jessica’s was harsh. She said, “Don’t fucking push me!” She punctuated her demand with several harsh slaps to my face. I flinched from the blows, my face stung from them as they were not soft in anyway.

Mistress Taylor went on, “The sooner you let us control you the better.” I apologized and said, “I’m sorry Mistress I’m not doing this on purpose I… I can’t seem to stop myself from trying to escape.”

“Oh don’t worry soon you will be too weak to fight.” That beautiful smile on her face was both electrifying and petrifying.
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Mistress Taylor Smother Fantasy

Post by Sauurman »

Chapter 4

Still with my hands chained together they kept them pulled back above my head. Using their legs both Mistress Taylor and Jessica scissored each arm. Mistress Taylor cupped one palm on my mouth and used her other hand to pinch my nose with her index finger and thumb. I’m a big “Hand over Mouth” smothering fan and this made me rock hard. Her hands were the perfect blend of soft and firm.

As was the case the entire day the smothering started out with me on cloud nine and then turned to my very real need to breathe. I opened my mouth and gasped with Taylor’s hand flush against my mouth. I managed to eek out a few sips of air since the seal wasn’t completely air tight.

“I can feel you trying to breathe, be a good slave and keep your mouth closed,” ordered Mistress Taylor. I tried to I really did! One doesn’t just disobey Mistress Taylor but I lose all sense of control when my body becomes oxygen starved. As she tightened her grip I once again started to try to escape. I opened my mouth and sucked I tossed my head, I flopped my body. Now a hand smother grip is hard to hold and sure enough I was able to get air.

Mistress Taylor released her grip. “Oh you are just not playing fair now, you have to be punished each time you open your mouth.” With those words both Mistress Taylor and Jessica pinched my nipples and twisted very hard. Their nails gouged the soft flesh there and I cried out for mercy. Jessica said, “You want mercy? Then keep that fucking mouth closed.”

After a few more agonizing seconds they let go of my nipples. My pain tolerance has never been very high, and that hurt like hell. I was surprised there was no blood. Mistress Taylor used her hands to once again cover my mouth and nose. She looked down at my eyes holding the position for at least half a minute. Then she let go of just one nostril for half a second. “There you should be good for another 30 seconds.”

I gave a groan of dismay but wishing to avoid further tit twisting I toughed it out. I could feel beads of sweat coalesce on my forehead from the effort. The following 30 moments of time were agony. She then removed her pinch on my nose for less then half a second. But in that short span of time all I was able to do is exhale. Then her thumb and forefinger were back and no air was left in my lungs.

My body shuddered from lack of air my muscles quivering. I opened my mouth twisting around trying to get air. But this time Jessica used her hands too! Placing both hands interlocked together over Taylor’s hand covering my mouth made the seal air tight. I started to thrash. Fun had left the building as I had nothing left but the single pursuit that dominated my senses, the need to breathe.

But the combined strength of their legs holding my arms, and the bondage holding my hands together was too much despite my frenzied strength. Mistress Taylor mocked me, “Need to breathe? Should I give you air?” I grunted my assent into her hand. “No? O.K. I guess you will smother.” I screamed my muffled cry, the muffled cry of someone completely overcome with fear. They laughed. Their laugher echoed throughout my head as time started to play tricks.

I couldn’t breathe! I couldn’t breathe! I was so completely terrified I was sure I wouldn’t see another day. I remember thinking, “No I don’t want this. No please get off, get off oh God please don’t let me die.” And then darkness mercifully stole my consciousness.

Chapter 5

I awoke to slaps on my face. My extremities tingled and I had a headache. But looking up at Mistress Taylor St. Claire’s smiling face it was all worth it. I tried to smile back and then realized my mouth was covered in duct tape. As I took stock of my surroundings I realized that they had added more bondage. My hands were still incased but now there was a rope tying them taut. The rope most be attached somewhere underneath the bed as I could not lift my arms even an inch.

My legs were also attached in a similar fashion and there was no give there either. I was completely helpless. Mistress Taylor, “Welcome back slave boy. You asked me to control you, and now I have complete control.” Jessica was also there and she said, “It is time for you to really suffer, first you tried to open your mouth again and you know the consequence for that!” She dug her nails into my nipples harshly and I cried out. Of course I was gagged with so much duct tape it came out as just a few grunts.

As she released me I struggled in my bonds testing them. I wasn’t going anywhere. Holy crap I wasn’t going anywhere! Mistress Taylor moved forward and that sat on my face. Her panty clad pussy covered my nose easily. “I really thought you were going to last longer,” she said in a conversational tone as I smothered beneath her. “I really wanted my first pass out to be with my ass. I was about to let you breathe and then you just went limp.”

Mistress Taylor lifted slightly giving me a chance to breathe. “I wanted my first pass out to be by ass, and you ruined it slave.” I gave a grunt as Jessica jumped onto my stomach with her feet. “So Jessica and I talked, we still have three hours of time set aside.” She gave a throaty chuckle as my eyes widen in fear. I strained at my restraints and screamed between the layers of duct tape. I didn’t want to be smothered again I didn’t want to experience the sheer terror of thinking death was right around the corner.

Mistress Taylor scooted back off my face. Jessica continued standing on my gut. Mistress Taylor said, “Oh you seem very anxious, you know we would never smother you unless you wanted it.” I breathed a sigh of relief. “All you have to do is say the safe word.” I had duct tape on but I tried to say “Platypus” as best I could. Mistress Taylor bent her ear closer her hand cupped around it. “I’m sorry I can’t understand you, speak up!” I tried again. Mistress Taylor and Jessica both gave an evil laugh, “I guess you don’t want us to stop then!”

Mistress Taylor turned around and buried my nose in her ass. Her beautiful ass rested full weight on my face cutting off any hope for air. It was breath taking in more ways then one. Despite not wanting to be smothered unconscious again I must admit the idea of being forced to suffer under her bottom was hot beyond words. I could feel my erection create a pop tent in my pants.

Mistress Taylor took her time. She kept me firmly in place but lifted ever so slightly to allow a hurried breath. Several times I would be allowed air just before panic would set in, the way that she timed it was unreal. I became lost in a world that consisted of only her amazing ass. I lost track of time but this must have gone on for a good while.

Soon I was waking up to Mistress Taylor’s smiling face. The angel above me was happy, “Time to wake up, did you enjoy your nap?” I couldn’t believe it! I had passed out without any sort of panic. The slow smothering and the measured sips of air at just the right time had lulled my body. Mistress Taylor was truly the queen of smothering her combination of technique and unmatchable hotness had smothered me out without a struggle. She spoke again, “I have always wanted to smother someone like that!”

She was very pleased with herself and I was very glad I could help! Jessica asked Taylor, “Can I get a turn now?” Taylor agreed and decided to get behind a hand held camera and video tape some of the action up close. I had heard she enjoyed getting behind the camera and now she was taking the opportunity to do so.

Chapter 6

Jessica eagerly plopped down on my face. She was a beautiful girl but it wasn’t Taylor and that made me a little sad. I shouldn’t be greedy though and in any event it is not like I had a choice right now! I was still completely tied up with duct tape over my mouth. Her panty clad pussy rode my nose. “I’m going to make you suffer,” she promised.

Unlike Mistress Taylor this was no slow sensual smother leading to me going unconscious quietly. She immediately smothered me non-stop until I started to panic. I would have been thrashing all over the place but I was tied firmly to the bed in my bondage and I did nothing but strain my muscles. Taylor was getting great footage and I was suffering terribly!

At this point the smothering was no long erotic it was painful. Jessica cruelly kept sitting until I was sure I was going under again. The same feelings of terror mixed with a terrible burning sensation in my lungs were with me again. And then she moved off my nose. I breathed in the sweet pure oxygen through my nose, as my mouth was still taped shut. I was so glad for the smothering reprieve I wasn’t paying attention. Her full armed slapped rocked me and I swear I saw stars.

I saw Mistress Taylor struggle not to laugh as she continued filming the scene. Jessica raised her hand again to slap me and I flinched back closing my eyes. The slap didn’t come until I opened my eyes and then “POW” right across the cheek again. My face burned from the blows. Jessica did laugh and positioned my head and sat back down on my upturned face. My nose was completely covered and the air passageways totally blocked.

Again Jessica smothered me without mercy. One straight shot smother no small breaths no slow build up. Just a pure lack of oxygen until my body began its involuntary panic. It really was gut wrenching and once you get to that point of blind panic you really, really want it to stop. But it wasn’t stopping. Crying into my gag I thought I was going out again, only for Jessica to get off my face once more. As I caught my breath two more strong stinging slaps struck my visage.

Jessica grabbed my chin and said, “Look at me, look at me bitch toy.” I looked at her she had a completely domineering look. She was like a different person from one I first met her, I actually thought she had an innocent smile! She said, “I love the way you writhe beneath me, we are going to keep doing this over and over again.” I cried out no from under the layers of duct tape, I trashed and tossed my head. I couldn’t take much of this torture.

“Oh my God, Taylor please tell me you are filming this! He is crying the little bitch is fucking crying!” It was true, I had started to bawl. This was too much too extreme. Mistress Taylor responded, “I go it all right here, oh yes money shot close up on his tear filled eyes.” Despite my weeping and carrying on Jessica once again smothered me. My nose wedged deep into her lacey panties, I could smell her sex, I could smell how turned on she was by my suffering.

And true to her word she smothered me hard. Minutes at a time, each time taking me to that scary place of mind raping torment and then letting me fully get my breath back only to do so again. I remembered my mental state at that point, I wanted to die and get it over with. I thought it would never end; it was a relentless cruel smothering. I lost track of how many times I was brought to the brink, later I would learn that it was 23 times. It was a full length smother video that Mistress Taylor filmed by hand and it apparently sold very well!

To cap it off Jessica told me, “You aren’t good enough to go out under my pussy; you are going out under my feet.” With that she stood up and took off her heels and fishnet stockings. She placed her toes right on my nose and I smelled the strong smell of her feet. “Sniff.” I sniffed! Mistress Taylor then dropped down and used her knees to lock my head in place. I looked up at her in awe. She winked and then gave me a small wave as if she was saying “bye” or “good night.”

Then Jessica used her foot to smother me. Using her big toe and the toe next to it she squeezed my nostrils shut with her petite feet. Trapped I could only look up the dominate women smothering me. I never thought I would actually be foot smothered this way… and it was certainly an inventive way! All trussed up without being able to move my head I was helpless. I was smothered, my body shook as the last bit of life giving oxygen was used up in my lungs and I succumbed once again to the darkness.

Chapter 7

I woke up looking up at Mistress Taylor’s gorgeous face. My entire body ached but her smile… her smile made it worth it. My muscles felt like they had been going all day, I was physically exhausted. “I’m glad you are awake, did you have a nice nap?” Mistress Taylor was using her sexy voice again, it taunted me, and it made me mad with desire. I groaned, I was still gagged and helpless. She said, “I like when you wake up, you look around so confused so lost for those first few seconds, it is just precious.”

She looked down and in a cruel tone she said, “I want to see that precious look again.” With those words she wrapped her hands around my throat and began to squeeze. Her thumbs bore into my larynx as the cruel choke robbed me of the ability to breathe. Mistress Taylor was choking me out and I could do nothing about it. I made rasping noises as I tried to breathe which just caused her to laugh.

My eyes rolled back as I tried to twist away to no avail. She pushed down hard and said, “Look me in the eye while you smother!” I obeyed and looked. I drowned in those eyes as they became my focus. The sheer erotic thrill of looking into the eyes of the most beautiful mistress in the world as she choked me out… dear God I can not describe the sheer joy.

But even that joy can turn into torture as I began to suffocate. Mistress Taylor’s sensual voice said, “That’s right keep looking into the eyes of the woman who has your life in her hands.” I did so. The very thought of her snuffing me out right here turn my brain to jelly. Fear encapsulated with an immense amount of sexual tension filled me completely.

My throat was sore when I woke up again. I was utterly exhausted my entire body was spent. Mistress Taylor said, “You look worn out, so I’m going to make a deal with you.” I listened to closely. Taylor continued, “We will let you choose. We can untie you and let you go now. Or you could be smothered by these.” As she said that she rubbed her hands over her breasts.”

Mistress Taylor leaned over me her breasts inches from my face. In a low breathy voice she said, “Jessica thinks you will chicken out, that you are ready for the games to end. But I think you can’t resist me. You want to please me, don’t you?” Jessica added, “Hey remember if he agrees I get to smother him out again too!” If it was just Mistress Taylor smothering me that would be one thing but Jessica, damn was she a cruel bitch.

But this was Mistress Taylor St Claire! I did want to please her and I did want to have her famous female cleavage in my face smothering me out! I nodded my head. Mistress Taylor smiled her biggest smile of the evening, “You will?” I nodded again. “Great!” It made my soul surge with satisfaction to have Mistress Taylor be so glad. Jessica was quite put out though.

“Fucking bull shit. I can’t believe this guy wants more. Fine you win the bet Mistress Taylor but I am not making this at all fun for him.” Jessica stomped towards me and delivered a vicious stomp to my ribs. “I get to go first fucker and I’m going to make this suck for you.”

I was worried she was a nightmare last time! Well it only got worse. She went to where I had my discarded clothes and pulled out the socks I had taken off. Oh now this was just gross. I couldn’t believe how evil this girl was! She turned the socks inside out and covered my nose in a hand smother but with only my own stinky sock covering my nose!

Ugh. Let me just say the idea of being smothered is hot. The idea of being smothered by a cruel woman is hot. The idea of being smothered with my own socks is NOT. She smothered me hard and when she let me breathe she kept the sock up my nose so I inhaled my own foot stink. This happened several times as I screamed my disgust into the duct tape.

During that time Jessica taunted me mercilessly. “Come on sniff your own socks fag. How does it feel to be sniffing a man’s feet odor, you getting hard faggot, sniff bitch.” Well the next thirty minutes dragged on forever. She relentlessly smothered me to the point of panic and then let me breathe. Then she started all over again. By not giving up and saying I had enough I really pissed her off! Finally she grew tired of the game and knocked me out with another round of mind shattering smother.

Chapter 8

You know if every time I woke up I saw Mistress Taylor’s face looking down I would be a happy man. She was over me stroking my face. The queen of Femdom then said, “I bet that was rough, I bet you thought we would be nice huh?” I nodded. Taylor laughed and slowly leaned her massive breasts into my face.

They felt so soft and perfect. They were all natural and feminine I felt a feeling of pure bliss. She rubbed them all over my face. I wasn’t being smothered just then so I could fully appreciate this woman’s beauty! In that same slow sensual sexy voice she said, “You like that don’t you. You love it.” I could only nod my head to voice my agreement. I did love it. She continued rubbing my face but now she started to hold my nose in their smothering embrace longer.

Struggling was pointless with the bondage I was in. But even if I wasn’t trussed up I couldn’t resist. Taylor put her hands around my head and stuffed it deep into her sexy cleavage. The air was cut off, the slow smother hand stopped and now the brutal completely cut off all the air smother had begun. Mistress Taylor only needed one of her breasts to completely cut off my air. In that tight embrace I felt so utterly dominated and complete.

However this wasn’t a slow smother where I gently pass out. No she had smothered me too hard and too quick. I started to panic again my achy muscles straining against my restraints as the urgent need for oxygen overrode my pleasure. She let me gasp, “Oh did you need air?” She dropped her breast back over my nose and said, “I hope you got enough.” I of course had not and I screamed into her cleavage.

Mistress Taylor was a maestro. She played me to a tee, knowing exactly when I was about to have the blessed comfort of passing out only to let me inhale those tiny sips of air before smoothing me back to the brink. If I thought Jessica brought me to edge only to bring me back before, this was twice as bad! I prayed for it to just stop but Taylor gorgeous body gave me no mercy.

Finally after an eternity of sensual sadistic torment she wrapped her arms around my head and held me in her smothering embrace until I passed out. In the video tape I would later see how she kept me in that embrace just a little while long saying, “Should I take him out all the way right now Jessica?” Jessica had eagerly said yes that crazy bitch! Mistress Taylor smiled and then lifted her tits from my face.

I woke up some time later they had untied me and helped me to my feet. I was given some water and a chance to use the restroom. Afterwards I got another great big hug from Mistress Taylor. She said I had made her fantasy come true! Hah! She had made my fantasies come true. Taylor asked if we had pushed too hard and I responded, “At the time I thought so but now that I think about it I wouldn’t have changed anything.”

She smiled and gave me one last hug as I called for my cab. Wow the greatest fantasy ever fulfilled by the greatest Mistress in the world! Mistress Taylor St. Claire, THANK YOU!
smother sitter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smother sitter »

You here too :lol:
It me, your old friend Smother sitter
Reader and writer of Femdom stories
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sauurman »

Yeah Blushing gave me the link to this place. Sad to see what happened to the MD forums. :( But this place looks pretty dang awesome.
Blushing slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blushing slut »

What a very appropriate dedicaton to a wonderful Lady. Love the way you have laid out this story. Including the prologue. Only on chapter 1. Will reserve a moment when I can devote the time this story deserves in the reading.
Ya Gotta Get Down----To Get Back Up Again
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sauurman »

Bump!