Hot sauce part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hot sauce part 2

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!

I currently have a (so far short) chastity journal on this page, few have seen it - but if you want to know more about me, you can read it there.
You might also have read my other story Baaaad idea selfbondage:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=15364

Well you might think it discouraged me from ever trying hot sauce selfbondage, but no it didn't.
I actually just got even more into it.
Since then I have been experimenting with making my own hot sauce, not perfect for food, but for pain. To me, chemical pain inducers are super effective for selfbondage.
Well last night I had a new scenario!

So it was fairly simple but effective! Basicly I placed a condom containing hot sauce over my penis, a plastic ball with hot sauce over my balls, a bandage with hot sauce over my nipples, and finally a ring gang lightly dipped in a VERY mild hot sauce (to make me drool).
I then placed a chastity device over cock and balls, attaching the plastic bag around my balls to it, to keep the condom and bag from falling off, before finally cuffing my hands behind my back to a set of chains keeping them in place.
All I could do now was to wait for the key inside the icelock to melt.
It was a hard scenario that lasted roughly 2½ hour and I did cry at some points cursing myself. I spend a good deal of time on the floor, doing my hardest to concentrate on something else but the pain, but there was no escaping it.

If you're looking for an intense but simple scenario I can easyli recommend to pick up a hot sauce at your local supermarket and try it out.
BUT SAFETY FIRST!!!!!! always try a light dip on your skin and penis. Test how much it hurts, and test if you might be allergic to anything. I cannot stress testing enough, you dont wanna go through what I went through, 2 hours of extreme torture. Simply imagine yourself being tied up and your penis being set on fire, thats what I felt the first time!

As always be safe!
Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)