Sexually Inadequate Hubby: Premature Ejaculator, Sat. PM

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sexually Inadequate Hubby: Premature Ejaculator, Sat. PM

Post by micheleFFS »

Sexually Inadequate Husband, Premature Ejaculation Training, Saturday Evening

New to the series? Here's a link to all chapters, as well as to the index of my Sorority novel:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 28#p190128

As they drove to dinner, each remembered various social obligations that needed decisions or confirmations. They laughed at how Luke's sexual training absorbed them to the neglect of other aspects of their lives. They decided to use the meal as a time to make with friends.

Arriving early enough to occupy a good booth in the lounge at one of their favorite restaurants, they sat very close together and used their phones to reach their hiking and kayaking companions. Julie insisted they block out the next weekend for more sexual training. She only relented when Luke suggested they invite Stephanie and Dave for dinner next weekend. They left voice mail, inviting the couple to hear a progress report on Luke's sexual control.

After making various arrangements, they finished their meal. Luke placed a hand on Julie's knee. She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. She glanced at her watch. “Enough time passed so we can pick up where we left off.”

“Oh, goody. Dave was absolutely correct. This PE training is humiliating, embarrassing and fun at the same time. I'm glad we finally started.”

“How do you feel about edging?”

“Well, I have pretty mixed feelings about it. I'm sure not used to stopping just when the going gets good, but that cum was very strong, with lots of jism.”

“Get used to it. It's the main route to orgasm control, and I am determined that you will get very, very good at that particular skill.”

“Oh, I'm not resistant, it's just hard and very unfamiliar. Seems unnatural.”

“It seems unnatural to train yourself to please your wife?”

“No, honey, I mean it feels unnatural to stop that way. I am beginning to see how it might be helpful to your pleasure and to my performance.” He slipped his hand up the side of her crossed leg.

Julie glanced around the darkened room, uncrossed and opened her legs.

Luke slowly worked his hand up her inner thigh and pushed up her skirt. His fingertips probed above the welt of her stocking, feeling warm skin where her thighs came together.

Julie graced him with an impish smile and patted his half-stiff penis surreptitiously.

To Luke's surprise, she knit her eyebrows and appeared lost in thought. He waited a moment, then said, “Penny.”

“Thinking about how I pushed you too far and how to avoid it when we start up again back at home.” She smiled. “I have some ideas I think will work.”

“I'm full, let’s go!”

Julie laughed. “This morning, you wanted to rush breakfast to start the program. Now, you can't wait to leave to get back to the program. I think, whatever you say about edging, you like the program.” She looked at him expectantly.

“Well, I sure look forward to greater and greater success.” He kissed her, at the same time pushing his hand up to her pussy.

Julie, casting her eye about the lounge, saw a patron at the bar staring in their direction intensely. Instantly deciding to have some fun, she squirmed away from her husband, “accidentally’ spreading her legs to give the man a cheap thrill, a view all the way to her black lace panties.

Luke saw where her eyes pointed and followed them. The man grinned and raised his beer stein appreciatively.

On the drive back, they laughed. “I'm not the only one learning new sexual behaviors,” teased Luke. “You're getting more bold in and out of the house.”

“You don't seem to mind.”

“Not inside, not outside.”

They both laughed. Julie pushed her seat back, put her heels on the dashboard, and hiked up her skirt.

Luke took the hint and palmed her panties, quickly making them damp. He slipped a couple of fingers inside and down into Julie's depths, wriggling them for her pleasure. “Risqué!”

Julie's fingers on Luke's semi-erection soon brought it to a full stand. In this state of growing arousal, they arrived home.

Julie stood in the middle of the living room. “Fetch the spanking chair.”

Luke carried the armless, wooden chair from its place by the credenza and placed it behind his wife. She sat carefully, straight backed with her legs primly crossed, dangling a heel from her swinging toes. “Paddle and slapper.”

Luke retrieved the required items from the closet and knelt in front of Julie, holding them in his hands in presentation. “My dear Julie, I deeply apologize for disappointing and inconveniencing you by ejaculating prematurely and delaying my training. I ask you to punish me as you see fit and humbly beg you to resume my training. If that is your wish,” he added hastily. “Whatever your wisdom leads you to do.”

“I agree to punish you. Strip.”

Luke quickly shed his clothing, throwing them across the room to land on the couch.

“The way you act, you'd think you want to be punished,” Julie laughed. She uncrossed her legs, hiked her skirt to her waist and patted her thighs. “Lie over my lap so your butt's high in the air.”

Luke draped himself over her, pressing his penis against her left thigh. “I'm ready for you, Julie.”

“Good.” Julie rubbed his hairy buns for a few seconds, spanking him with her usual accelerating rhythm. “Luke, it's essential for my sexual satisfaction that you learn to control your orgasmic tendencies as quickly as possible. I know and deeply appreciate that you're trying very hard, and that you’ve had far more success than failure. Nevertheless, I intend to punish every failure you present to me,” (Here her voice changed.) “just as I shall reward every success. Raise those hips.”

Luke pushed off the floor with his toes and fingers.

Julie slipped a hand between his legs and stroked his cock, this time rubbing his cockhead as well as his shaft.

Luke grinned, enjoying the tingling buns and sensitized cock. “This is a punishment?”

Julie let go of his penis. “We'll see whether you think it's a punishment or not.” She picked up the slapper and wielded it vigorously, smacking alternate cheeks.

As the pleasurable tingling of the spanking turned to hot pinpoints of sting, Luke said, “Okay, okay! It's a punishment!”

Julie laughed and kept right on slapping him. When Luke kicked his feet, she stopped. “Raise up.” She grasped his cockhead between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it.

Luke's semi-hard cock instantly stiffened to a full erection. Julie stroked it twice, then twisted it and smacked him 10 more times with the slapper. “Ow! Ouch! That hurt, Julie.”

“Of course it did, it's a punishment.” She reached between his legs again, fondling his shaft and cockhead tenderly.

That elicited the expected reaction; Luke hips bucked, and, as Julie continued the hand job, he relaxed. He lay over her lap, enjoying the twin sensations of pleasure to his penis and tingling buttocks.

Julie rubbed his warm, red buns with her spanking hand. “Do you agree that this failure has been punished enough?”

“I do, Julie. But in this matter I bow to your wisdom.”

“Are you ready to resume your ejaculation training?”

“Ready and eager, oh my mistress.”

To her surprise and delight, she experienced a massive wave of sexual power and arousal that instantly dampened her panties. Luke had never called her ‘mistress’ before. The Inadequate Husband site said that in some relationships use of the title was extremely helpful, but not always necessary. Luke now recognized her authority unconsciously. She grinned and took deep breaths to regain control. “What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Julie, I thank you very much for taking the time to correct my failure. I will try always to do better and I deeply wish to succeed in learning to control my sexual impulses. Thank you again for your care and love and correction.”

“I accept your apology and we'll resume your training immediately. You may get up.”

Luke arose, rubbing his cheeks with both hands. His erection bobbed about.

Julie smile with affection, stood, and kissed him. “Unzip my dress, then lie on your back on the couch, dear.”

Luke did as he was told, an expectant grin on his face.

Julie pulled off her dress and folded it neatly over the chair. She tossed her red hair, breasts bulging out of her lacy black bra, her matching panties, garter belt and dark brown stockings decorating her lower body. Smiling seductively, she crossed the room and knelt by Luke. “Ready, dear?”

“You bet I am!”

“Go ahead then, dear.”

“Wha… What do you mean, Julie?”

“Go ahead, lover, train yourself.”

“You mean”

“You can't expect me to do all the training for you. After all, it's your problem that you cum to soon. Go ahead, jerk off until you're at the edge, then stop.”

Luke broke eye contact with Julie. Unable to hide his disappointment, he nevertheless grasped his penis and pumped it.

“Good for you, Luke. Doesn't it feel good to play with yourself?”

“Yes, my love, but it's so much better when you do it.”

“Of course it is. That’s one reason you failed — I gave you the stimulation. It always feels better to have someone play with your cock, doesn't it?”

Luke nodded.

“Soon, Luke, you're going to be playing with yourself for very long periods of time indeed. There's no reason why I should be occupied with your masturbation. Most of your ejaculatory control training will be done by you. Occasionally, I'll help you out like this.” With that, she removed his hand from her cock and replaced it with her warm mouth.

“Mmm.… That feels great, honey.” Eyes glazed, he watched her head bob up and down. Long before he wished her to, she popped him out of her mouth and smiled sweetly at him.

“Your turn again.”

Dutifully, Luke wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it.

Julie fished around in a drawer under the coffee table and produced a pad and paper. She drew two perpendicular lines on it, producing an elongated cross. “Tell me when you reach the edge.” She posed her hand over the pad of paper, like a secretary ready to take dictation...A fantasy, lingerie-clad secretary.

Luke laughed, looking at her. He kept stroking, staring at her cleavage. After a few more strokes, he announced, “At the edge.”

“Stop!” Julie made a tally mark on the pad. “Resume playing with yourself as soon as you feel confident you won't cum right away.”

“Okay, dear, gimme a sec.” Luke paused, eyes unfocused in concentration. Then, with a slight smile, he resumed.

Julie smiled and clapped with delight. She kissed him. “Okay, do the next at all by yourself.”

Luke, obediently masturbating, gave his insistent wife a piteous look. “My love, I don't need you to tell me how to play with myself.”

“Oh, yes, you do. You never taught yourself this in all the years you've been sexually active. You need a strong-minded woman to help you. You're lucky I'm willing.”

Luke sighed. “Maybe you're right. I guess I don't know how to keep myself from cumming too soon.” Despite his resentment, he never stopped pleasuring himself.

“That's right, but I'll help you to get it right and we'll both have more fun when we fuck. Quit resisting, and concentrate on reaching the edge.”

“Okay, my cock feels really good from all this jerking.” He closed his eyes the better to concentrate. After a couple more minutes, he announced another edge.

Julie made another tally mark.”Okay, now that you've got the idea, we can go to the next step. Let go. Carry your laptop.” She grasped his penis and tugged.

Obediently, he rose and, feeling foolish, followed her as she led him by his penis. She guided him down the cellar stairs, still grasping his erection. Once in the workroom, she placed the pad next to the space reserved for his laptop. With a gesture, she indicated he should sit at his regular chair.

“I know this is where you do most of your jerking off. Enjoy yourself. Play with it, and reach three more edges. Make a tally mark each time you do. Bring yourself to three more edges, then come upstairs and report to me. Have fun, honey!” She kissed him and left.

About 15 minutes later, Luke found Julie curled up with her book, gazing at the alpenglow on the distant mountains, dressed in slacks and a long sleeved T-shirt.

“Isn't that a beautiful sunset?” she said, glancing at him. “Luke, whatever's the matter?”

Luke's curly hair was more disheveled than usual. His face was tight with tension, and she noticed a distinct bulge in his pants.

“Julie,” said Luke, his voice nearly cracking, “I made it, three more edges, but is it ever hard!”

Julie stood up and hugged him, the sunset forgotten. “Oh, honey, I am so proud of you! I know it was hard, but you succeeded, all by yourself.” She kissed him long and hard squeezing his buns, aware that if she touched his cock, it might go off.

“I edged so hard I can't believe I didn't get off!”

“Oh, Luke, my love, that's wonderful. Real self-control on your first day!” Another deep French kiss.

“But I'm so frustrated!”

“Excellent! You're just where you need to be.”

“Julie, you gotta be kidding!”

“No, dear, I'm not. You've trained yourself that being sexually frustrated is bad for you. But it's not. It's actually good.” She fixed them with a knowing smile. “Did you enjoy that cum earlier today?”

“Yes, I sure did. It was really strong.”

“Are you more frustrated, closer to the edge, now than you were then?”

“Yeah!”

“Then what do you think might happen when I do allow you to cum tonight?”

Lucas sighed, then said resignedly, “It just seems so unnatural to wait so long. But you're right, I'll probably have a very strong cum.”

As Julie proudly looked over his shoulder, Luke entered his new erections and the tally of edges. They kissed each other, but Julie broke it off quickly. “If I keep kissing you, you'll have a perpetual erection and we won't know where things begin and end.”

Julie resumed reading her book, and Luke caught up on the daily paper. After several minutes, Julie joined him on the couch, hugging and kissing him. A glance showed her his bulge was as big as it ever got. “See? Your extra sensitive because of all that playing. Isn't this fun?”

“Yes, but frustrating. I think I'm beginning to get it. The frustration adds to the anticipation and to the power at the end.”

“You are getting it!” Julie said with a wink. “Now let's go back to our reading.”

With a sigh, Luke rattled the paper as he tried to concentrate.

About 20 minutes later, Julie asked, “Luke, honey, if you had permission to masturbate would you like to do so?”

“Kinda, but I'd much rather make love with you.”

“I want to, a lot, but I want you to practice more edging first. If I sent you downstairs to play with yourself, how many edges do you think you could take before losing control?”

Luke, his face betraying a certain anxiety, thought for a moment. “Three?” he said uncertainly.

Julie beamed at him. “I have faith in you, dear. I think you can do four good, strong edges and maintain control. If you succeed, your cum will be so powerful when we finally fuck. But if you fail, no more cumming for you tonight and punishment tonight and in the morning. So go downstairs and enjoy your lingerie-clad beauties, spanked or fucked or whatever.”

“Okay, honey, you seem to know best.” Luke kissed her on his way to the basement.

More than 20 minutes later, Julie heard his slow steps on the basement stairs. She turned to smile at them and saw the distress on his face.

“Julie, I'm not sure this is actually good for me. They hurt.”

“What hurts, hon?” Julie asked with concern.

“My balls. They have a dull ache that won't go away.” To Luke's shock, Julie jumped up, grinning clapping her hands.

“Blue balls! Blue balls your first day! Isn't that wonderful?”

Bewildered, Luke gazed at her, nonplussed.

Slipping an arm around his waist, she guided him to the laptop. “You're going to be fine, dear, and this won't harm you at all. In fact, it's good for you. You brought your notes?” At Luke's nod, she said, “Good boy. Enter your times and edges. Four new edges! Good for you! Then we can read something together.”

Luke groaned a bit as he sat at the table. He made a few mistakes entering the data, for his fingers shook. Julie hugged and kissed him and told him how proud she was of him.

“But why do my balls hurt so much?” he asked piteously.

“You have blue balls dear, a harmless condition that increases sexual potency.”

“Really?”

“If 'potency' means strong orgasms, then yes, that's what it does.” She kissed him again. “I really do have your best interest at heart, my love.”

“But why does it hurt like this?”

Julie instructed him to read a couple of entries in the main online encyclopedia.

Blue Balls

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

Orgasm control

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_control

Luke's eyes widened as he read. “Oh, wow. It says it's harmless and to relieve the condition...”

“… You cum when I allow it!” Julie hugged herself and her entire body squirmed with delight. “You get turned on when I say so, as long as I say so, and I get to say when you get your release. I love it, don't you?”

Luke stared at her. “Uh… I dunno. I admit sex is been better since you took control, but, honey, this hurts.”

Julie bestowed a sympathetic smile on her husband. “You haven't been through the whole cycle yet, dear. Wait until after we make love tonight before you decide what you think of this process.”

“Yes, dear,” said Luke resignedly. “What next, oh my mistress?” He laughed.

Julie accepted the matronym with a dignified inclination of her head. After kissing Luke deeply and rubbing his head patronizingly, she curled up on the couch, maintaining her own highly aroused state by secretly doing Kegels.

Luke kept surfing the net, amazed to learn of prodigious feats of male sexual endurance. After years of instant gratification, he opened up to the possibility of an entirely new dimension of sexual satisfaction for him and for Julie.

He turned to her, and asked “May I please interrupt?”

Julie put aside the book she was only pretending to read. “Of course, dear.”

“Julie, I've been reading all about the results of male sexual denial, frustration and the subsequent explosive ejaculations. Also I'm as horny as I've ever been in my life! Can we please stop this torturous waiting and get it on?”

Julie smiled sweetly at him. “Not just yet, we need some preparation. Come over here.” Luke stood and walked over to her, bowlegged.

Amused, Julie laughed. “You do have a set of blue balls. Walking bowlegged!”

“They've never felt like this, ever!”

“Oh, goody! We're going to love it!” She unzipped his pants and reached inside. After a bit of fumbling around, she withdrew his stiffening cock, stroking it full. “Make preparations for us upstairs, dear. If you'd like a brisk, fun spanking leave out a paddler or slapper for us. That's entirely up to you, there's no punishment, it's all for fun. Of course, lube and the vibrator. Keep yourself nice and stiff for me. Go to the edge at least once before you call me upstairs.”

“Yes, Julie.” Nevertheless, Luke stood irresolute by the dining room table. Then, with a sly smile at Julie, he left for the backyard.

In a few minutes, Julie heard him enter by the front door and go up the stairs. She smiled to herself, wondering what he was up to. Not quite 10 minutes later, he hailed her from upstairs.

“I'm ready for you up here,” he called.

“Coming!” she said, rising with a smile. A grinning Luke met her in the upstairs hallway. With their arms around each other's waists, they entered the bedroom. Julie clapped her hands with delight. Luke had gathered some early blooming rhododendrons and decorated both bedside tables. Her vibrator pointed straight up, surrounded by a spray of the flowers. On the opposite bed table, a large blossom protruded from the upturned chastity.

“Oh! Luke! How cute! Your cock cage as a vase.” She hugged him and kissed him, squeezing his buns.

Luke grinned back, eyes gleaming. “I thought you'd like that.”

“I do, very much. Also, I see the paddle and slapper. How very thoughtful. Did you edge as I told you two?”

“Of course, dear, I always do what you say.”

“What a good boy you've become.” She kissed him again. “I'd like to make one change. If I send you upstairs to prepare the bedroom for us, I think when you let me know it's ready for us, should expose your cock before I come upstairs. Do so now.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He Luke unzipped his pants, with some difficulty told his underwear down inside his pants, letting his stiffie spring out.

With a grin, Julie grasped it and stroked it several times.

“Oh, Julie, I'm at the edge again!”

“Should I stop, or would you like to ride the edge?”

“I'll cum!” Luke moaned desperately.

Julie let go with a smile. “Isn't this fun?”

“Yes, but my balls hurt even more every time I edge.”

“Music to my ears, dear. Enough of this talk, let's go to bed.”

They lay on the bed, hugging and kissing. Luke pulled off Julie's top, and she undid his belt, tugging his pants and undies down with one motion. Luke tugged off his shirt, leaving him naked as he already had removed his shoes and socks. He unzipped her skirt, and Julie, kneeling on the bed, wriggled out of it, leaving her in sexy undies.

Luke's eyes glazed with lust. He reached for her breasts, squeezing them gently, then with more force.

Julie lay next to him and they embraced tightly, French kissing deeply. Luke kissed the upper slopes of her breasts, rounded by her underwire bra. He breathed deeply of the musky aroma. Julie clutched the back of his head and squeezed one of his buns. She carefully avoided touching his cock, afraid she would bring him over the top.

Luke reached behind her and unfastened her bra. He sighed deeply as his hands flowed over the full orbs. He kissed and sucked alternate nipples, murmuring how beautiful they were.

Julie rolled on her back, stuffing a pillow behind her head. Fully aroused, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

After tonguing her breasts for some time, Luke slid down and probed her bellybutton with his tongue tip.

Julie unwrapped him, and raised her hips.

Luke needed no further hint, and skimmed down her panties. He kissed the tops of her stockings and moved his way up her thighs. Julie's gasps of pleasure told him not to waste any time. The aroma of her sex intoxicated him, and his lips found her lips dripping. He sucked in each labia majora rapturously. Then probed with his tongue. He slid to the top of her slit and sucked her clit into his mouth.

Julie moaned and her hips bucked. She twined her fingers in the hair at the back of his head, pushing him into her, spasmodically clutching one breast with her other hand. She moaned, “Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming!”

Luke never paused, but inserted two fingers and wiggled them.

In a few more moments, Julie reached another peak, gasping again. “Slow down, lover, I want to do something.”

Luke lifted his head from her pussy, grinning, lips gleaming. Julie's hand at the back of his head impelled him to kiss her.

Julie savored the pungent aroma and taste of her own pussy juice as she kissed him hungrily.

They shared a tight hug, then Julie sat up with her back against the headboard, supported by pillows. She patted her thighs and looked at Luke expectantly.

With a gleam in his eye and an impish smile, Luke lay across her lap.

Julie wasted no time but immediately slapped him lightly. “Luke, my love, it pleases me that you got the paddle and slapper ready. But I wonder… Did you do that because I hinted at it or because you want a foreplay spanking?”

“Both, Julie. Even without your hint, I would've laid them out. You know I like your spankings when they're not for punishment. I can take more than you gave me this morning.”

“Oh goody!” Julie slapped them more vigorously. “You're getting red already.” She gave him a few harder slaps, then picked up the slapper.

After a few moments with that, Luke's cheeks reddened more and she moved farther down, onto the backs of his thighs. His hips jerked spasmodically in reaction.

Julie switched the slapper to her left hand, striking down from above his back. She reached between his thighs and stroked his cock. “Can you edge for me now?”

“I dunno, but I hope so. That would be fantastic!” He took a deep breath. Luke directed his attention to his cock, concentrating on its pleasure. The dull ache in his balls sharpened, and his little cockhead expanded. “Edging, Julie, edging! Please…”

Julie let go. “Oh, this is wonderful! I love it!” She smacked him more vigorously.

“Oh, thank you, Julie!”

“For the spanking or for letting go?”

“For both! Feels fucking incredible!” Luke's hips bounced uncontrollably.

“Hold still, you, you're spoiling my aim.”

Luke wailed piteously, “I can't help myself, Julie, it hurts so much, but I don't want you to stop.”

“I told you to hold still,” Julie ground out viciously. She grabbed his ball sack and squeezed lightly.

“Yikes!” gasped Luke, terrified. He discovered, to his surprise, he actually stopped moving.

Julie felt a strong rush of sexual power and arousal. “You see, dear? You can hold still, given the proper motivation.” She smacked her complaisant husband's cheeks with the slapper.

“Julie! Be careful! Please, honey, please!”

Luke's begging pushed Julie over the top to another orgasm. “Oh! Oh! I! I love this! I'm cumming again!” She dropped the slapper, still holding his balls. She threw back her head as she reached her peak.

Luke held as still as possible, not even daring to breathe. To his surprise, he felt the tip of his cockhead rubbing against his belly. He, too, was fully aroused.

Julie, coming down after her peak, took a deep breath and released Luke's ball sack.

“Oh, thank you, Julie, that was terrifying!”

“I loved it! Made me cum! You ready to fuck me? I need it bad!”

“I… I think so. Julie, that was terrifying. I thought for sure you'd squeeze me!”

“Maybe I'll bust your balls someday for punishment, but not right now. I want to fuck!” Luke knelt on the bed, rubbing his inflamed cheeks with both hands. “Thank you, dear, for that very nice spanking. I dunno about the ball grabbing.”

As Luke knee walked between Julie's open thighs, she said, “Luke, I want to give you one more test tonight. I want you to reach an edge inside my pussy while you fuck me. Do you think you can time it yourself or do you want my help?”

Luke didn't hesitate. “Oh, please, Julie, it's always best when you tell me what to do. I'm sure if it was up to me I’d just go until I came.”

“Good choice, I'm sure. Now get that cock in here where it belongs!”

Luke did need to be told twice. With an earsplitting grin, he pushed against her pussy lips and, against all instinct, pushed only the cockhead inside. Using all his self-control, he slowly slid his remaining few inches into his aroused wife. He stared into her eyes, slowly withdrew, and began pushing in once again. His cock felt ready to burst and the ache in his balls intensified. “Oh, it feels so good! My balls, they hurt!”

Julie saw his eyes go wide, and heard his deep intake of breath. “Stop!” she said, twisting away making his cock drop out of her pussy. “Hold still, don't move, don't twitch!” Julie held her breath, eyeing Luke carefully. Would he lose control?

Luke closed his eyes, on his hands and knees, breathing deeply. He felt his hot cum surging in his cock and a few drops emerged from the tip. A few more deep breaths, and the crisis passed. He opened his eyes, giving Julie a victory grin. “I did it, I actually did it!” He collapsed onto her hugging and kissing her wildly. She returned the kisses, mumbling into his mouth incoherently.

When they broke the kiss, her words made sense. “I knew you could do it, Luke! You have done so well today, honey! What a great day! How do you feel?”

“How do I feel? Excited, aroused, powerful, frustrated as hell, horny as hell, my cock feels better than ever, and my balls ache in a way I've never felt ever! My butt still tingles! I love it all!” He kissed her again.

“Fuck me and come whenever you want, lover!” gasped Julie.

“Yes!” cried Luke, this time entering her with a rush. He thrust his cock in and out of her as fast as he could, his eyes growing big as the ache in his balls suddenly intensified, becoming unbearable. “0000wwww! Aaaahhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! My balls! Fuckin' incredible!” He sobbed in relief as his over strained balls finally emptied. “Omigod! What a relief! Oh! Totally drained!” Once again, he collapsed onto Julie, totally overcome and exhausted.

Julie held them tenderly, murmuring how much she loved him, how well he had done and what a good lover he was. She kissed the top of his head and gently massaged his back. After a few more moments, she lay still and silent, letting him recover.

After a couple of minutes, he stirred, and kissed her. “Oh, Julie, that was incredible! I never felt anything like it! When I got back inside you, my cock felt so good and my balls hurt so much, but when I started to squirt, all that tension went out! That was stronger than the earlier cum by far! Oh, Julie, thank you so very much for making me a better lover! I love you so much, and I am so glad you took control of our sex.” He hugged and kissed her again hungrily.

When next he made eye contact with her, he saw she had an expectant look on her face. He realized that while he was bellowing in the strongest orgasm of his life, Julie had been relatively quiet. “Oh, Julie, I still came too fast! I'm so sorry! I still have a lot to learn. Forgive me?”

Julie smiled and kissed him. “You did everything right, and you had permission to cum. There's nothing to forgive, but I would like to cum now.” Her eyes slid toward the vibrator.

Luke got the hint, retrieved the vibrator, and turned it on. He gave her pussy lips and clit a quick lick before inserting the plastic prick. He wielded it with all his recently gained skill, now rubbing her cuntlips, now deep inside, thrusting in and out rapidly, running the tip over her clit, and bringing her to three screaming orgasms.

Satiated, Julie whispered, “Enough, lover, what a perfect day.”

They hugged and kissed, their pace slowing as the events of the day caught up with them. A quick trip to the washroom, and they get back in bed hugging and kissing as they drifted to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Luke awoke and went to the washroom again. Returning, he snuggled up to the half awake Julie, spontaneously erecting.

Julie kissed him and fondled him. “Want relief?” she asked.

“Sure!”

“Enjoy yourself. Cum whenever you like.” She lay on her back, spreading her legs. The remains of their mingled fluids lubricated her cunt.

Luke entered her slowly, and slid in and out of her for what seemed to him what quite some time. Then, suddenly, as usual, it was all over. His hips gave several powerful thrusts, and he squirted more jism into her.

They kissed and Julie sleepily rolled over. Luke snuggled up to her, spooning.

To her surprise, Julie found it hard to get to sleep. Aroused enough to wish to cum. Judging by his stillness that Luke was already asleep again, she slightly moved her thigh and rotated two fingers over her clit.

A few seconds later, Luke's hand slid inside of hers. “Let me help you, my love. You've done so much for me today.” Slowly, sensuously his fingers worked over her lips and her clit, while she fondled one of her breasts and pinched her nipple. It wasn't long before she gave a great sigh of content and muttered, “Thanks,” as they drifted back to sleep.