getting active

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

getting active

Post by dr.d »

once again I am editing an old post , first if any one is reading this ......go to your doctor , do not take your health for granted
second , I am going to leave a game hidden in the forums ,hidden in old posts , a scavenger hunt .
if you find this picture...
in any post then you have found part of the game , most of the tasks will involve the subject of what ever thread you find the picture

most of the pictures will be in the game thread

I never did finish any of the webteases I started to write , so this is my swan song , I am going to leave and this time I won't be back , I recovered after being told by my doctor that I was terminal and I want to find a lovely and kinky woman and spend whatever time I have left with her , so this is it , be safe and have fun .....that is if anyone ever finds this .......good luck and goodbye
Last edited by dr.d on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: getting active

Post by servus »

Nothing is normal, as normal as this,
but not for everyone normal it is,
that´s why one hides and fears to talk about
so it is great to have the milovana crowd.

Just a pretty short one I made up spontaneously^^
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: getting active

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

The 50 shades didn’t prompt my girl to shift gears, leaving me in virtual tears.

She cannot believe people would actually want to play like that giving my fantasies the virtual bat.

The acting was good and some scenes kind of hot but my girl didn’t buy it so the whole thing was shot.

She couldn’t get beyond that damn contract which she giggled, laughed and scoffed at, calling it a silly pact.

I tried to explain that it was all in fun. She just killed it with a sigh and a verbal run.

Calling it totally unreal and trite she confounded my plight-and before we went to bed that night she seemed to cast that whole world behind her without a fight.

I was thinking that the movie was the perfect inroad that would lead us to explore but it turned out to seemingly close the door.

My hopes were way up high and my fall seemed so far even though I knew all along that I would be lucky to make par.
Spoiler: show
Yep, I talked her into going to see it. I am so screwed up that I took it as a positive sign as ironically enough, she forcefully took charge of “All movie going decisions from now on!” :-D

I was only supposed to be testing the waters and found the subject isn’t the kind on her mind.
I guess I will just give it some more time. :-)

Oh yeah, I know the movie has nothing to do with her feelings towards bdsm or not wanting to explore and the door was obviously already shut, if it is indeed shut now, but I want to unrealistically blame it on the movie here anyway since it didn't prompt her to ask what kind of gear we should get to outfit our new sex chamber. :lol: