A

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
jillwinter1
Explorer
Explorer

A

Post by jillwinter1 »

Last edited by jillwinter1 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Interested In
Truths, Dares, Playing online, General banter, Being a "dare slave"
Favorite Dare
having to eat my own clitty juice blindfolded in a skirt with boots on and a toy inserted in my clitty...and to be humiliated while doing it!
About
Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay,
i am owned by (looking for) he controls my every breath and i live to serve him <3 and his wishes
Hobbies & Interests
spilling my clitty juice into my own mouth for my master (looking for)
Occupation
my job is to serve (looking) AS BEST I CAN! his word is my body and i do as im told. pleasing him!
What's up?
I am...
PM if you want to play i LOVE LOVE LOVE to do roulettes and will be very open to suggestion ;)
Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay, shower dares, dice dares. Body pics, cum eating, ice, pee drinking, urethral insertion.
jillwinter1
Explorer
Explorer

Re: shemale Mind control

Post by jillwinter1 »

also looking to play if anyone is interested in second life
Interested In
Truths, Dares, Playing online, General banter, Being a "dare slave"
Favorite Dare
having to eat my own clitty juice blindfolded in a skirt with boots on and a toy inserted in my clitty...and to be humiliated while doing it!
About
Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay,
i am owned by (looking for) he controls my every breath and i live to serve him <3 and his wishes
Hobbies & Interests
spilling my clitty juice into my own mouth for my master (looking for)
Occupation
my job is to serve (looking) AS BEST I CAN! his word is my body and i do as im told. pleasing him!
What's up?
I am...
PM if you want to play i LOVE LOVE LOVE to do roulettes and will be very open to suggestion ;)
Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay, shower dares, dice dares. Body pics, cum eating, ice, pee drinking, urethral insertion.