Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 3

Post by KittyZateez »

The Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease continues!

When we left off in Part 2, I had completely seduced you into my wicked web of erotic arousal and cruel denial, using my feminine charms to visually stimulate you and physically tantalize you. My pink girly-girl outfit consists of sexy open-toed spike heels, shiny seamed stockings and garter belt, tiny little pink binyl mini-skirt and a soft, fluffy angora sweater (of course!) Lots of dangly gold jewelry drapes from various places on me…fluffy blonde hair pulled up away from my face and sexy makeup, including juicy pink lips, completes the picture. Oh, and let’s not forget…I have long, sexy, shiny pink fingernails!

And if you’d enjoy a more detailed description of my appearance, I encourage you to review the first two Parts of this Angora CockTease fantasy series you’re reading…the devil’s in the details, so perhaps you should whet your appetite and hear a little more about the way I’m dressed for this evening’s fun and games…go ahead and look back at the previous chapters now!

Part 2 also described the way I allowed you some yummy angora pleasure, letting you hold me in your arms while I played little kissie-games with you, coming on to you seductively but not allowing you to reciprocate. I’d start to kiss you but stop the moment you tried to kiss back…I’d let you put your hands on me and feel my soft, furry sweater for a minute or two and then push your hands away….and then I enjoyed tantalizing you visually by parading around the room in my slutty outfit for you, posing seductively and encouraging you to follow me, so you could shamelessly watch me while I expertly titillate your helpless male desires!

And then, I began slowly undressing you, giving you little teasing rewards for your obedience, making it clear that I am in complete control! I began stroking your cock with my long, fetishy pink fingernails, first inside your underwear, and then…I sweetly make you take off the rest of your clothes, leaving you naked, needy, available and vulnerable to my erotic, teasing charms!

Finally, that last chapter ended with me starting in on you with a deliciously wicked angora cocktease…I seductively took off the soft, furry sweater I’m wearing and let it fall right on your fully erect dick, and then remove it from your erection gently….slowly and sensually letting it caress your highly sensitive hardon! I gave you a little furry angora pleasure to get my hooks in you, allowing you to feel the soft fur massaging your aching cock, and then begin denying you, taking it away.

And then, the real game began! Slowly and methodically I began making you work for it, giving you a little attention, caressing your achey cock with the soft fur, them taking it away. I then gave you some more sensual caresses but I spend a little less time doing it, and then take it away again more quickly. I expertly begin repeating the process, giving you less and less furry love until I stop giving you any at all and you keep coming back for more and more denial! Ooooooh, now that’s HOT!

Whew – enough review…let’s proceed with Part 3, yeah! What do you say??

So I’ve been cockteasing you with my soft, furry angora sweater, rubbing your throbbing dick with it for a minute and then taking it away. As I described in the last chapter, I masterfully begin giving you less and less fluffy teasing strokes with the sweater, and I make you come after it more and more, until I completely stop giving you any! I do this so slowly and methodically, however, that you don’t notice that I am starting to deny you, and you stay focused on receiving more yummy angora fur teasing on your cock. I dangle it in front of you, and you continue to come after it, and you begin begging and pleading with me to give you more angora teasing, to stroke your cock with the soft fur some more… but I simply laugh at you while you wail in frustration!

I stand right in front of you, dangling the sweater inches away from your cock, and you thrust it forward over and over…ooooo, it’s sooo delicious to simply pull it away every time you try to come and get it! Occasionally I allow just a little contact between the fluffy angora fur and your engorged member, which sends tingles of pleasure coursing through your body. I then begin backing away from you, and you follow me, continuing to poke your cock out towards the soft angora. Soon, the wicked little game becomes almost like a bullfight…me holding the sweater, you coming after it, only to have me yank it away. Toro Toro!!

Meanwhile, I am starting to really get off on the way you keep begging me for it, pleading with me to rub your cock with it, beseeching me to stop taking it away! I pause to listen to your frustration, but then simply giggle girlishly while I continue to deny you. Your desperation increases as the process proceeds and soon you are almost crying, so frustrated and aroused but being denied so easily and effortlessly!

I’m really not playing fair, it’s just so wonderfully easy to cruelly toy with you this way, but the funny part is, you really don’t seem to want things to change!! I simply can’t seem to get enough of this little game, and despite your apparent frustration, you allow me to keep doing it as long as you keep falling for it…it’s as though your willingness to play along is giving me permission to tease and deny you endlessly…

But I’m not being mean…somehow we both know that this is coming from a place of love, that I’m catering to your desires to be teased mercilessly! In addition, your cooperation in my little denial game confirms that deep down inside you, this is what you like…what you want…what you need! You can stop anytime you want, but you don’t, and you simply keep coming back for more, long after it has become quite clear that it won’t be easy…in fact, it will be hard to get more furry angora love…VERY hard! Yes, my dear, there is a consensual teasing agreement going on here…it’s about sexual power and mind control, and I have all of it…you have none!

Of course, predictably, I keep you so close and yet so far, just long enough to thoroughly enjoy toying with you this way, before finally having mercy on you. Right when I start to feel your will slipping away, when your desperation becomes simply unbearable for you and you are starting to go completely out of your mind, I catch your cock with both hands inside the angora and begin massaging it lovingly. You freeze in place and your mouth falls open, moaning in ecstasy at the sensation of finally being given what you’ve been so wickedly denied, even just for a little while.

“Awwwww, pooooor baaaaby”, I say soothingly, “now I already told you I was going to tease and deny you tonight, and I’m just doing as I promised, okay? And, I’m afraid we’re just getting started! Now be a good little teaseboy and let me tantalize you with more angora goodies, okay?” You are completely petrified, your body and mind thoroughly enslaved by my wicked little games, and you don’t answer, but simply obey, standing still while I continue to fondle your achingly hard cock. It is so clear already that you are MINE, I’ve turned you into a willing sexual plaything to tease and toy with any way I like, and I begin to put the next step of my plan into action.

I release your cock from the angora sweater, pulling it away slowly so that the soft fur slides up your cockshaft and falls slowly off your cockhead. It twitches and throbs, bouncing up and down as the soft angora slides off it, and it looks like it’s about to explode! It’s just so hard, so turned on and aroused, soooo in need of my loving, sensual, seductive affections! I giggle at the sight of it, so proud of myself for achieving such an exquisitely expert prickteasing effect!! Your cock has truly been turned into a masterpiece of teasey arousal…the whole thing has turned a dark purple, the cockhead is all shiny, and I notice a drop of precum has appeared on the tip. I notice how all the veins on it are bulging and pulsing, and of course, I also observe that your balls look all swollen, boiling full of love juice, and how they’re pulled up nice and tight against your body...you really are locked and loaded!

After observing your fevered state of arousal for another moment, I look into your eyes and watch your reaction as I grab your cock again with both hands inside the soft angora sweater. Your body trembles as the furry angora pricktease sensation envelopes you again, and I carefully inspect your response to my continued attention. I indulge you in the fluffy stimulation for a minute more, noticing how your eyes roll back into your brain and your mouth hangs open.

Suddenly I take it away from you again, denying you more furry pleasure, and flatly state, “Now that’s enough of that! No more angora cockteasing for you now!!” The pleasure of my erotic teasing has left you so mindlessly aroused that you don’t react for a few seconds, and then you start begging, “No, please, don’t stop, PLEASE! Oh my God, Kitty, that feels sooo incredible, please give me more, please, PLEASE!!” I reject you calmly, saying, “Shhhhh, sweetie, I promise I have more yummy angora games to play with you, okay? Now be a good boy and be quiet now!” You stop begging, as though my promise soothes you a little and reassures you enough to keep you quiet.

I look at you as you open your eyes and I take a step back away from you, making you watch me slowly put the sweater back on, slipping my arms into the sleeves. You watch as my breasts heave forward as I wiggle into the delicate sweater, and your eyes look all glazed over as I jiggle my titties in your face and squirm into the sweater, leaving it draped over my shoulders. Now that I’m wearing it, you quickly realize that I won’t be caressing your erection with it any more, at least for the time being, and a look of misery and anguish comes over your face. But not to worry…I take your hand and lead you into the bedroom, smiling at you knowingly and openly enjoying your sorrow, and I make you lie down on the bed. You notice the fur-lined restraints at all four corners…

I walk slowly over to a bureau, making sure you don’t take your eyes off me, and I pick up another angora item from inside it. I look back at you with a wicked smile and walk toward you, holding up the fluffy angora piece, and when I get nice and close I show it to you – it’s a soft, fluffy pink angora crop top. I hold it up to my breasts, (I’m still wearing the pretty pink vinyl bra) and teasingly rub it on my titties. It’s a pretty pink color that matches the sweater I’ve been teasing you with, but it’s more revealing, just a small piece of material that would wrap around my chest and just barely cover my breasts, with small spaghetti straps that come up over my shoulders, leaving them bare.

Like the fuzzy sweater I’m already wearing, it’s really fluffy and furry, clearly a very high quality item, and it’s obvious by the way it looks how soft and sensual it is! I hold it by the tiny straps, dangling it in front of my ample breasts, showing you how it would look if I was to wear it for you – it’s clear it would be very sexy!

Your cock twitches as I tease you visually, and it flaps up against your bare stomach as you lie back on a bunch of soft pillows I have laid out for you. I crawl toward you and kneel above you on one side of your body, smiling broadly as I begin to rub it over your body. My hand slips inside it and I reach out to touch you, rubbing the furry angora slowly up each leg, over and over, pulling it away as I approach your crotch. Goosebumps rise up all over your legs in response to the gentle caressing and rubbing…but you don’t move a muscle, you just lie back and enjoy the seductive attention I’m giving you!

After a few minutes of this, I begin to caress your arms with the soft angora fur, starting at each hand and moving up towards your shoulders, pulling away and repeating the stroking again and again. After a while longer, I then proceed to rub your neck and upper chest, slowly circling around each nipple. Next I move down your chest in little zig-zag patterns, gently approaching your crotch again, but stopping and pulling away each time I get close. The soft, sensual, furry fabric I’m using is absolutely ideal for my style of teasing stimulation, so furry soft, so fluffy and feminine, so seductive and girly!

You begin to move around a little in anticipation of me zeroing in on your cock, your body shuddering in response to the erotic stimulation, but I torment you for a while, heading toward your crotch from all directions but stopping before reaching it. I’m massaging and caressing you more sensually, more slowly as each second passes…delaying your satisfaction more and more…slowly getting closer and closer to your wildly aroused cock….I repeat the process again and again, coming closer and closer to your twitching erection, teasing and denying you that way over, and over, and over, and over…….

Finally, I stop rubbing you and I hold up the fluffy crop top, dangling it right above your cock. “Is this what you want, baby”, I say teasingly, and you plead, “Oh yes, Kitty, PLEASE, YES!!” I laugh as I hold it above you, continuing, “You want me to tease your cock with this? Yeah? Are you sure??” You keep begging for it and I say doubtingly, “I don’t know, I’m not sure you want it badly enough!” Your begging becomes more insistent, and I laugh at you as you plead with me to tease your cock with the soft angora…

I torture you just a little while longer, and then slowly begin lowering the fluffy, teasey fur item towards you, coming down gradually, leisurely approaching your cock. Slowly, the soft furry angora moves toward your aching erection, and you instinctively flex your dick so it sticks up a little, reaching out toward the sexy fur. I giggle at your situation, reveling in the total and complete power I have over you, thrilled at how you have completely surrendered yourself to me!

You lift up your hips a little in a desperate attempt to poke your erection up against the soft angora, and I figured you’d do that, so I’m ready for it! I pull the furry angora tease-toy away a little, only an inch or so, to ensure that you cannot have it until I’m ready to give it to you. “No, no, no, not yet, baby!” I let it sway back and forth just above your erection, bringing it oh-so-close to your turgid member, and you lift up your hips again to try to touch it. I push you back down with my other hand, pinning you down against the bed and holding you there while I continue the sweet torment.

Finally, I let the super-soft angora touch your cockhead, very gently, letting it rest right on the very tip of your achey dick. After a minute, I quickly pull it off, and then dangle it back and forth right on the tip of your dick, watching for your reaction. Of course, you moan in sheer delight as the erotic sensation courses through every nerve ending in your body! I pull it away again and ask teasingly, “You like that?” You immediately burst out, “Oh, GOD, yes, YES!” I continue, “You like it a lot?” You confirm my suspicion, panting, “Oh yeah, baby, that’s sooooo hot! Please don’t stop, PLEASE don’t stop!!”

I giggle as I pull it away again, dangling it above your cock some more, then giving it back to you, letting it brush up and down the cockhead, still very lightly. The begging game continues, me asking you if you like it, if you want more, encouraging you to plead with me for it. If I feel like you’re not begging emphatically enough, I simply deny you until you beg to my satisfaction. I begin being a little cruel, denying you until your begging is perfectly frantic…until your voice is absolutely dripping with sheer desperation!

But only when you beg exactly the way I want, according to my most wicked desires, do I give you a little more. Over and over I continue to make you beg me to pricktease you like that, slowly giving you more sensual teasing angora rewards when you comply, until finally, after a particularly desperate series of wailing cries for more, I drop the soft, fluffy sweater right onto your highly sensitized hardon. Your body twitches as the sensation of the erotic fur pulses through every inch of you, and I softly reach down and begin massaging your balls with through the fetishy angora. I rub in small circles, very lightly at first, then I slowly begin to apply more pressure, going round and round in larger and larger circles.

You have never experienced anything like this, and I look down at you, noticing the look of unimaginable pleasure on your face. Your eyes are closed and your mouth is hanging open, and you’re completely paralyzed as your mind and body begins to melt in reaction to the sensual, erotic bliss! I slip both hands inside the furry angora and begin working you over, one hand caressing your throbbing cockshaft, and the other rubbing your balls with loving, sensual caresses. Suddenly I stop, simply leaving the exquisitely soft furry angora resting on your cock, and sit up straight, looking down at you with my hands on my hips. It’s as though I’m waiting for something, pausing to see if you’ll react the way I expect.

And I don’t have to wait long, as you reach for the sweater with one hand and begin massaging your cock with it. My smile gets wider as I grab your wrist firmly and push it toward the corner of the bed, pinning it down. You don’t resist one bit, and I hold your wrist with one hand while I begin massaging your cock and balls with my other hand, teasing it even more slowly with the sensual angora. I release your hand reach up to slowly take off the fluffy sweater I’m wearing, and you watch hungrily . Even though I have released your hand, it hasn’t moved, and to make sure it doesn’t I reach for the fur-lined leather restraint, wrapping it around your wrist and fastening it tightly.

And then I do the same to your other wrist, sitting up after attaching the restraint to it. I look down at you, completely restrained as my perfect little captive, and as I slowly remove the furry sweater I’m wearing, it let it slide down my arms, right onto your stomach. I smile at you as I hold it up, and then I let it slip out of my hands, right onto your face. And then, I begin rubbing your face with it with one hand while continuing to cuddle your cock with the crop sweater with the other.

You writhe and twist in sheer ecstasy as I plop myself down on your legs, straddling you and holding you down so I can attack you with both hands using the soft angora tease toys…I gently rub and massage your face and genitals, cooing softly that you are mine now…my teasetoy to do with as I please…my personal, private sexual plaything…and you just lie back and resign yourself to your fate….you are MINE now!!

Okay, my little teasepet, that seems like a perfect place to leave you hanging! Until we continue next time, that is….

Kitty
Attachments
ga000.jpg
ga000.jpg (31.63 KiB) Viewed 1757 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Re: Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 3

Post by AllanM »

Again, I would normally say this isn't really my particular genre of interest. However, maybe it all depends on in whose hands the angora rests.

Also, I found this to be less of an angora story, and more of cocktease story which also happened to contain fluffy and furry fabrics. At least this is how I read it. I started to read this during a short break at work the day you first posted it, but found that I was getting too excited while in the workplace to continue.

I stopped at that time, and then yesterday, I decided to finish. I found myself interacting with the story, attempting to 'replicate' the feelings of the subject in it, and imagining myself there.

I repeatedly had to stop, due to reaching edges far more frequently than anticipated. Of course, it probably didn't help that I'd already been under denial for a few days, with constant stimulation (from other items I've read of yours too I should add).

I particularly enjoyed the anticipatory build up. Literally not knowing what you would do to your subject next, keeping him/me on the edge of the seat (on the edge of something anyway, haha). As per norm, your writing is adaptive and captivating, drawing us into your perfectly woven web with your usual superb level of detail. I just hope you're not a black widow :-D, or maybe I do...