I woke up to my girlfriend fingering herself.

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
newslave07
Explorer
Explorer

I woke up to my girlfriend fingering herself.

Post by newslave07 »

I was lying in bed. Slowly, something gently soothed me awake. I wasn’t entirely lucid at first and couldn’t tell what it was. But I felt my girlfriend’s warm body pressed close against me. I felt her hot skin touching mine. I felt something rhythmic. And then I noticed.

She was moving, softly and gently. My eyes traced her arm down her body to her hand, deep between her legs. She didn’t know I had awoken. She started moving more and more. She began to breathe more heavily. I couldn’t take it any more. My cock started to grow against her ass, filling up in her crack, spreading her cheeks apart and pressing against her sweet, tight, brown hole. My hand traced over her hip and joined hers between her legs.

She was embarrassed. She rolled over, pretending like it was just movement in her sleep. But I knew she was close and that she was horny. I kissed her hips, her stomach, chest, her neck, her cheek, and her lips. Then she knew. She knew I didn’t mind. She knew it turned me on. And that was it.

She opened her eyes and looked at me like she could take me for days and still not satisfy her need. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips to hers, kissing me hard. She wrapped her legs around me, pressing herself into me, moaning and squirming. After a minute, she couldn’t take it any more. She knew what she wanted and she was going to take it. She flipped me over onto my back and immediately moved up to straddle my face. She used her legs to trap my arms down. She looked down at my face and just for a moment gave me a sexy, lustful, and malicious look, just so I knew that I was her toy to use and nothing more. She looked at me so I knew that she was telling me what I was going to do, not asking, and she never had to say a word to do it. And she didn’t.

She pressed her hot dripping wet pussy onto my lips and moaned so loud. She began to fuck my face like she wanted it to hurt me. Over and over again. I flicked my tongue over her clit and licked her pussy up and down, tasting her, listening to her commands. She grabbed and pulled my hair, to hurt me, and to pull my face hard against her pussy. I could barely breathe, but she didn’t care…and nether did I.

It was time. She was so wet. Her legs were shaking. She was getting louder and louder. And then she came. Dripping and gushing all over my face. Screaming in delight and ecstasy. Her pleasure drowning me.

I woke up to catch my girlfriend fingering herself. I don’t know if her force fucking my face was a punishment. But if it was, I hope I get punished again.

NS
Last edited by newslave07 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: I woke up to my girlfriend fingering herself.

Post by micheleFFS »

Beautiful story, well told. Thanks.

micheleFFS
Constance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by Constance »

wow smoking hot and honestly I think the best part was her shoving her pussy onto your face silently demanding you satisfy her needs. You did exactly as you knew she wanted and my oh my if that is a punishment you are one lucky fucking dude!
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

You can follow me on twitter @MissConstance
Tumblr account http://bit.ly/1vJwn5k
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): none currently (see "About Me")
Sub/Slave(s): none currently (see "About Me")

Post by andy wood »

newslave,

Very hot! :-)

I especially liked this:
newslave07 wrote:She knew what she wanted and she was going to take it. She flipped me over onto my back and immediately moved up to straddle my face. She used her legs to trap my arms down. She looked down at my face and just for a moment gave me a sexy, lustful, and malicious look, just so I knew that I was her toy to use and nothing more. She looked at me so I knew that she was telling me what I was going to do, not asking, and she never had to say a word to do it.
And I can completely relate to the conclusion.
newslave07 wrote:I don’t know if her force fucking my face was a punishment. But if it was, I hope I get punished again.
I hope you get to have more of this, and tell us all about it.

Regards,

Andy
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me