Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 2: Great Expectations Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 2: Great Expectations Part 2

Post by micheleFFS »

Nicola was in, wanking away to an illustrated story in a British femdom mag. He cast me an enquiring gaze.

“Dorothea. A very prolonged clamped dick jerk off, followed by a frustrating, also prolonged, blow job, capped off with a double ball busting, oral sex for her to cum, the a final cock-twisting to soften me up. Incredible experience. More cock and ball torture than I ever endured. But, as she promised, more pleasure than pain.”

“She used that line on me the first time, too. I agree, she made it work, but next time she uses you, look out.”

I shook my head ruefully, then turned my attention to fully restoring my boner.

In a different British magazine, I read a well-written letter about a man who rented a room in a woman’s house. Invited to witness her older teen son’s spanking to increase his humiliation, he became very aroused. Unable to get the naughty images out of his mind, he committed a minor peccadillo and nervously asked his landlady to spank him for it.

Very willing, the woman spanked him quite hard when they were all alone in the house. When she was through with the lecture and spanking, she noticed his erection and decided to have some fun. She stroked it until he dripped precum, then slapped and twisted his cock, finally sending him to the corner, not allowed to touch himself before or behind. As I read, I erected, partly because the writing was descriptive and erotic, partly because of the parallel to recent events.

Nicola and I finished our stories at about the same time. Our eyes met and we smiled.

We recapped our reading to each other. His letter was a fond reminiscence of a schoolboy spanking by a young, beautiful teacher-in-training. We slowly wanked, keeping ourselves erect.

He said, “So tell me the details about your fantastic Thanksgiving.”

I told him about my sleeper of a high school math teacher. He was suitably impressed by all the fucking, but kept trying to tease more details of my feminisation from me. He said he liked my act and hoped he could attend the holiday party. I changed the subject.

“Nicola, Mistress Amanda wrote all sort of good things about me fucking and made sure to give me experience in all those positions. Fantastic training, loved every second, and every word she wrote is true. I figured an endorsement from an experienced woman like her would encourage the Sisters to fuck me at least a little bit more. But so far, nothing. Any ideas?”

“Well, lots. First of all, the time of year, or rather the academic calendar. People are studying, finishing projects. When the Sisters want to relax, they want a massage and a licking even more than they usually do. Enjoying a good fuck takes time and we already know these Sisters aren’t into quickies at all.

“Also, I’m not sure you understand what you’re up against. Doris explained the full rating system to me. They use a weighted average that takes into account not only rating, but your number of partners and the number of times you got chosen by the same woman. She described, but didn’t show me, a page where our fucking stats are compared, just like sports scores. You’ve been fucked how many times by how many women?

“Umm, eight times by four different women.”

“Repeats?”

“Marci once and Amanda three times.”

“Well, Amanda’s repeats help. But you’re still neither deep nor wide.”

“That can be taken two ways and I don’t like either one.”

Nicola laughed. “Well, statistically, you gain a multiplier for each new girl who fucks you and a bit more for repeats. The multiplier times your average rating is your final score.

“But wait, I’m not done. There are three more factors why it’s so hard to get laid around here.”

We each had one of the magazines in our lap. Our conversation proceeded in fits and starts as one or the other of us paused to stay stiff.

“All right, tell me the other factors.”

“For the most part, the Sisters bond together when they want companionship, and use us for amusement or relaxation. They aren’t focused on penetrative sex — except maybe with a strap-on. So they probably have less need of a hard dick than most of the babes you see on campus.

“A related factor is that we all have high scores. Look here. Every one of us has been trained to take it slow and let the foreplay make her hotter than shit, to focus on her pleasure rather than our own, to last as long as she wants and to end it as she likes. She, for her part, is doing everything she can to make sure she has a good time. I mean, who wants a lousy lay? Scores less than 4 are virtually nonexistent (and would probably get you punished), and anything below 4.25 is rare.

“All right. Let’s say you’ve fucked 10 women, 4 repeats for a total of 22 fucks with an average rating of 4.67. Very good score. Here’s the last factor. For your score to even be a part of a Sister’s consideration, she has to a) want to get laid b) look at the ratings c) want you enough to care about the rating and d) you have to be on shift and available! That help?” He laughed bitterly.

I sat there a moment, taking it all in. “You make it sound pretty bleak.”

“Well, there are some factors the other way. All of the Sisters, except possibly Susan, like being fucked by a man sometimes. These predatory babes enjoy conquests, so in the spring there’s usually a Freshman rush, where the Senior Sisters take the new servants like you if they haven’t already. That should be at least four coming up for you. Try to get repeats.

“Also, you do have a good rep, and the maid thing will attract attention.”

“Yeah, Dorothea said some of the Sisters go for the chick with a dick thing. Crossdressing’s worth it if I get laid in the end.”

“Plus, you’ve made a hit with at least three Sisters, Sam, Marci, and Veronica. I know Sam’s doing this long-term cocktease about you fucking four other women, but she does want to fuck you or she wouldn’t tease you like that. So don’t despair, Jenny!”

We wanked silently for a while, then Nicola set up one of the many approved videos available from the national TDK website. This one concerned a dissatisfied wife setting her husband up for his first cuckolding. I thought it was especially hot because the focus was on the couple’s feelings rather than on the acts.

Before we got as far as first cuckolding, Elena and Doris came in.

We stood and curtsied, greeting both Sisters by name.

They acknowledged us, but Doris said, “What were you boys watching? You’re both nice and stiff. Oh, cuckolding. That’s hot!”

Elena asked, “Did you ever cuckold anyone, Doris?”

“Not in the full sense. I’ve fucked a few married men, but that’s not the same as real cuckolding, where there’s no deception and the husband cooperates, however unwillingly.”

I blurted out, “I’ve been involved in cuckolding.”

Everyone looked at me in surprise. “Do tell,” said Doris, a little skeptically.

I recounted how Amanda used me to humiliate her husband. I got in a mention of the scores I earned, but both Doris and Elena rolled their eyes in response. “In the end, she got him to admit I could perform in ways he no longer could. He promised to get her younger, more capable lovers. I gotta say I felt really uncomfortable being the instrument of his humiliation, but I was obedient. Besides, I didn’t want to miss all that fucking.”

“Boys are so easy,” said Elena. She looked at me speculatively.

“I’d wonder about you as a sub if you didn’t feel awkward in that situation,” put in Doris.

Elena looked us over. “Well, we both came here looking for someone to take care of us, I suppose. I defer to you, Doris, as Senior.”

“Thank you, Elena. Nicola, come with me. We’ll leave the Freshmen to play with each other.”

We all laughed and trooped upstairs. I was last and admired Elena’s slick legs, slender and shapely at once. She wore a miniskirt with no tights. I boldly attempted to see whether she wore panties, but without success. She led me all the way up to the third floor, so I had plenty of chances.

Elena sat on her bed and kicked off her heels. “I’m exhausted and a little bit tense, Jenny. I need a massage, probably with a happy ending. But I finished the most difficult schedule ever, one with a twist I’m proud of.”

“Very good, Mistress. What’s the twist, if I may ask?”

I picked up her heels and took her other garments as she disrobed. Top, bra, skirt, panties. She lay face down on the bed as I folded the items and laid them on the chair by her make-up station.

“Right now, I don’t want to talk about it. It’s in an email you’ll get.”

I gently ran my fingertips over her broad back and jutting buns. “Where do you need the most attention or where do you tend to carry your tension, Mistress?”

“Neck and shoulders.”

For the next half hour, I massaged her, applying some oil I found by her bedside. I enjoyed her sighs of contentment.

After a while, she spread her legs. “Between my knees and my waist. We’ll move on to the main event when I roll over.”

Yes, Mistress,” I said, brushing the insides of her thighs. I decided to try to bring her off in this position. I kept my hands busy, lightly touching between her thighs as I kissed and licked her behind. I nuzzled between her prominent cheeks, taking in the pungent aroma. At this point, I palmed and gently pressed her mound, noting some dampness in her slit.

“Mmm,” she sighed.

I massaged her lips with two fingers as she raised her hips to allow me better access. My middle finger slipped inside her and wriggled as far up as I could. Judging by her moans, I was right on that elusive G spot. I kept it up for a while. When she shifted her thighs to raise herself more, I moved the finger up to her clit.

Mistress’s sighs became louder, more frequent.

As she neared her peak, I used my free hand to separate her cheeks wider and licked her rosebud. A few seconds of that and Mistress Elena went over the top, moaning, rolling her head, pounding her fists and feet on the bed.

With a big sigh of contentment, she rolled over, smiling, her aquiline face framed by her blonde hair. “Well done, Jenny. A short massage to my front and I’ll want your face between my legs.”

I started with her neck and shoulders, staring at her firm, pointed breasts topped by slightly puffy nipples. I remained quite stiff despite the lack of direct stimulation. My hands moved down to her lovely breasts, barely touching them, then gently massaging them. I bent forward to lick her nipples.

“No, Jenny, not this time. Go straight to my pussy. I need to cum.”

Disappointed, but wise enough not to let it show, I said, “As you wish, Mistress. I hear and obey.” I lay between her legs and pressed my lips to hers. Elena possessed the most perfect camel toe I’d ever seen. Her outer lips were quite thick and puffy. Even when I spread her, the tiny inner lips shyly stayed inside. I licked them and sent my tongue as deep inside as I could, though I always felt fingers or my cock were more effective in there.

“Get on with it, you,” Elena commanded. She suppressed a giggle.

I licked her erect clit and worked two fingers as deep in her slit as I could.

Elena sighed at the first lick and soon gasped aloud. “Oh, yes! Yes!” Again, her head rolled from side to side, my view framed by the twin peaks of her perky breasts. “One more!” she gasped.

Most willingly, I rasped my tongue over her even faster than before. My fingers tired of running in place.

“AAAAAhhhhh!” gasped Elena, her hips flexing up to me. She moaned and whimpered for some time, absent-mindedly rubbing the back of my neck.

I lifted my face from her damp lips and smiled at her.

She smiled back and rolled on her side. “Come here and show me the cock that humiliated Henrietta.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I stood in front of her and she peeled down my panties, exposing my cock, precum on the head. I twitched it invitingly.

Elena inspected my cock. “Nice looking cock, Jenny. A bit longer and thicker than average, but no monster.” She wrapped her hand around it and stroked me slowly. “This is the cock that pleased our alum Amanda so much.”

“Yes, mistress. May I suggest that, rather than relying on Mistress Amanda’s report, you experience for yourself the pleasures this penis can impart to your innermost being?”

Elena laughed so hard she let go, darn it. “What a line! Priceless! I’ve been asked, I’ve been pressured, I’ve been propositioned on the street, I’ve been offered money, but that was the floweriest, silliest line I ever heard.” She laughed some more. “It’s not bad enough to be good, if that was your hope. You are dismissed.” She airily waved her hand to the door.

Dejected, blue-balled as usual, I wandered downstairs. A few feminine moans filled the second floor landing. Ariana met me Below Stairs for lockup.

“I don’t want to take much time for you to deflate; I’m tired and you’re the last one.” She pinched and twisted my cock, withering the lingering erection. With a cruel smile, she replaced the cage on me. I got dressed and left.

Back in the dorm, I read Elena’s email, clearly the culmination of a great deal of work.

Sisters and Auxiliary,

Crunch time always brings schedule changes. This year, with the approval of the Council, I’m trying an experiment.

As usual, sex service shifts are shorter, more frequent, and moved to later in the evening. Massage and orgasm feel so good after hours of studying!

New this quarter are Study & Sex Sessions. Because many of us, especially Freshmen and Sophomores, are taking the same classes, I’ve scheduled the boys for shifts from 6:30 to 11:00 most weeknights if they are taking classes with one or more of the Sisters. You can, at the Sister’s option, meet in the dining room for a cram session with sadism and sex breaks.

* Erection discipline is relaxed, but you will be uncaged and in your panties.

* You may respectfully disagree with or correct a Sister; this is a true study seminar.

* As boys in the Sorority, you are available to all Sisters who wish to use you.

* Sisters, I ask that you not interrupt in-progress academic discussions; wait for a break.

I’d like feedback on whether this works well or not.

See me if you have conflicts.

Seriously Studious Sadist,

Elena, Scheduler