Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 2: Great Expectations Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 2: Great Expectations Part 3

Post by micheleFFS »

Elena’s schedule innovation proved to be a big hit. Sisters and servants alike said they truly accomplished much learning and that these sessions were a lot more fun than any that occurred in dorms or coffee houses.

The best attended Sex & Study Seminar (or Triple S, as they came to be called), Calculus, drew in all Freshmen, for we all enrolled in one section of Calculus or another. We took over the dining room, even wheeled in a whiteboard. Outwardly, the session looked pretty typical: books, notes, calculators, pizza boxes — except the women remained clothed while we boys displayed colorful panties. We broke into informal, shifting groups to focus on different aspects of the subject.

However, this being TDK, the session as a whole was decidedly not typical. Evidently, Zoe annoyed Elena. “Stand up,” she snapped, attracting everyone’s attention. “Bend over the table.”

Zoe complied, saying, “I’m sorry, Mistress Elena, it just came out.”

“I’ll make you sorry. Perhaps this calculating device will drive some math sense into you.” With that, she picked up a slide rule someone had brought as a joke and spanked him with it. “Are you learning any math how, buster?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress, I’m learning math faster than ever. Thank you, Mistress.”

The rest of us looked on, laughing.

Elena, whose blows with the museum piece were symbolic, discarded the slide rule and went after him with both hands. She kept it up for a minute or two, stopped and said, “There, let that be a lesson to you.” She sat down, turning her attention to the books before Zoe finished his final apology and thanks.

Later, Samantha and I sat together. “I don’t quite get the squeezing principle in calculus,” she said. “Do you?”

“Sure,” I said with a grin. “It’s easy to understand.” I reached out and copped a feel of one of her breasts. “See? What’s not to get?”

Up she jumped, arms akimbo, eyes snapping with mixed indignation and amusement. Everyone else who saw me cracked up.

Samantha was a bit better prepared than Elena. She pulled a leather slapper from her bookbag and unceremoniously whacked me with it ten times, making me count by powers of 10.

She, too, sat down and resumed studying. In fact, she and I worked pretty hard on the squeezing principle. At one point, we looked at each other. “Wow, this has really helped. I understand it better now and in a way I know I won’t forget,” I said.

“Me, too. It was a big help to work together. But I’m exhausted, need a study break. Let’s move to one of the chairs over there.”

Samantha slipped out of her jeans and panties and sank into an easy chair barely outside the dining room in the living room. With a sardonic look, she said, “You may touch my breasts, you naughty boy, but you’d better give me a good pussy licking.”

I knelt, rubbing my hands together to warm them, then slid them under her shirt. Beautifully shaped, medium sized breasts with responsive nipples. A very nice study break indeed.

I nibbled her inner thighs and licked the outside of her lips. She wasn’t wet on the outside, no surprise, but a probing finger found her dampness and drew it up toward the front.

Samantha made some happy girl sounds and relaxed. She pushed my head into her.

I took the hint and sent my tongue inside, then up to her clit. She tasted delicious. My cock throbbed with arousal.

Samantha’s girl noises grew louder and louder as she approached orgasm.

“Hey! Do you mind? Some of us are actually trying to study!” I looked up to see Teresa, Ariana, and Chris glaring at us indignantly. “Keep your orgasms quiet or take it upstairs!”

I looked up at Samantha, always a screamer. “Want to accept the quiet cum challenge or go upstairs?”

“I’m lazy. I’ll keep it down.”

I wondered if she actually could, but ducked my head and resumed my task. Before long, Samantha again approached orgasm, judging by the suppressed gasps. When she reached her peak, a few of those gasps escaped her vigilance, prompting a warning, “Quiet you!” from the dining room.

That, however, was the climax. Samantha smiled at me and I thanked her for the opportunity to pleasure her. We then rejoined the group, to laughter and applause. In minutes, we immersed ourselves in vectors again.

Elena and Zoe attended my chemistry class and she scheduled us from 6:00 to 11:00 one Wednesday night. Zoe and I walked over together, got unlocked and stripped to our panties, plain white with lace trim bikinis for Zoe, maroon lace for me. We met Elena in the dining room and quickly spread out books, notes, and a periodic table.

Elena wore very tight shorts over a pair of shimmering thigh highs and a long-sleeved tee shirt with light running shoes.

“All right, you guys, get all your dreams of study sex out of your heads. We’re going to hit the books hard. I’m into social sciences like psych and soc, so I also have hard science requirements. From the questions we ask in class, it’s obvious you both get it way better than I. So here’s the deal. You two help me get the parts I have trouble with, which will be a review for you, and I’ll be extra nice to you when we’re done.”

We both thanked her and got into mols and reactions with her. “Extra nice,” in this context, was an undefined variable, however.

After about an hour and a half, we needed a break. Elena decreed, “This won’t be a sex break, that would break the mood. Let’s grab a drink and a bit to eat.” We reheated some pizza, grabbed soft drinks from the ‘fridge, and returned to our seats, temporarily shoving the books out of the way.

“Elena, may I ask how you got into female superiority and dominance?” I asked.

She laughed. “Well, I wasn’t raised to it like Veronica was. I discovered it all by myself.” She sounded proud of herself. “Not that long ago, I dated a guy, Al. One day, he bent over to pick something up and I gave him a fast couple of swats on his tush. We both laughed and that seemed to be an end to it, except I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I wondered what it would be like to have him over my knee.

“A few days later, we hung out with some other kids in a room in a friend’s basement. We discussed some issue at school, and Al dismissed my opinion with a sneer and was even more insulting to another girl, Serena. Indignant, I told him he needed to be taught some manners and a light bulb went off in my head.

“’Get over my lap,’ I growled. He hesitated, but all the kids grinned and egged him on.

“He hammed it up, draping himself over my lap with dramatic gestures. ‘Yes, ma’am, right away ma’am,’ he said. He’d been out for a run before meeting us, so he was dressed in a light track suit.

I rubbed him discovered he had little on beneath. I kept this knowledge to myself, and started smacking him, lecturing him about being rude and how he needed to respect girls. Everyone watched, encouraging me to hit him harder. He was bouncing on me, I think exaggerating how much it hurt to be funny. But he didn’t think it was funny when I yanked his pants down! He wore a jockstrap, so his buns, already slightly red, made an exciting show for us all.

“Everyone gasped. I gushed. I mean, I was a virgin at the time, but I’d done some fooling around but I never was as wet as during the spanking. It happened so fast! I kept spanking him despite his protests. ‘Quiet, buster, and take your punishment,’ I snarled and kept slapping him.

“’Elena, it really hurts,’ he said.

“’Good. It hurt when you insulted Serena and me.’ That gave me another idea. ‘Serena, you want to take some smacks?’

“’I thought you’d never ask,’ she said, swatting him from the other side. The others clapped and told us to make him suffer.

“’Hey, not her, too. She’s not my girlfriend.’

“’Well, I am, so I get to decide who spanks you and how long. I haven’t heard an apology from you yet.’ Serena and I made him bounce around for real. People commented on how red he was. I felt one of his cheeks, and thrilled anew at how it felt. I invited Serena to feel him and the two other girls present felt him also. Since he was still, I noticed he was as stiff as I’d ever felt a guy. ‘Stand up, you,’ I commanded. I tugged his jock strap down to the floor and stepped on it. ‘He likes it! See, he’s all stiff!’ First time I’d seen his cock. The guys laughed, but turned away. The girls giggled and pointed, fascinated. ‘No covering up until we hear your apology.’

“Well, he apologized and we made him repeat it a couple of times. A few more smacks and I allowed him to get dressed. Everyone, Al included, agreed it was really hot.

“In fact, the next time he and I were alone, I told him I wanted to spank him again. He agreed, but said he wanted me to get totally naked too. I insisted on keeping my panties on, but after the spanking I was too hot, and I told him to get the condom he always carried ready. Two horny virgins fumbling around and finally getting it right. What a day!”

“Do you still see him?” asked Zoe.

“No, I broke up with him about a month later. He kept acting immature.”

“How did you go from spanking your boyfriend in a friend’s basement to TDK?” I wondered.

“Yeah, I have the same question,” added Zoe.

“Well, I knew other people were into spanking, so I got online. It wasn’t long before I found a free pamphlet called How to Spank Your Boyfriend (and Why You Should). It was very helpful, opened my eyes to Female Supremacy. It’s from TDK, one of several enticing free manuals we publish, partly as a recruiting tool. I got in touch with TDK and they had me go to the nearest sorority house and demonstrate how cruel I could be to one of their servants. I guess I was nasty enough, cause they offered to have me join. Now, I play with you boys whenever I want.

“But for now, let’s hit the books.”

That’s what we did for another hour and a half. I noticed Elena, in the last half hour, looked at us during tiny pauses and gave a brief self-satisfied smile. She was up to some devilment.

“All right, boys. I’m a lot better off than I was. Was it a good review for you, too?”

We both agreed it was. “I definitely cleared up a couple of weak points.”

“Good! Now let’s have some fun,” said Elena, rubbing her hands together. “Let’s go over near the Solarium.”

We boys gathered the books and paraphernalia, then followed Elena through the kitchen and solarium to a furniture group near the basement stairs and the Below Stairs entrance. Elena first, we took turns using the water closet that intruded Below Stairs. I was last and emerged to find Zoe rummaging about in the drawer under the coffee table. No big surprise, it contained an assortment of small toys. Elena chose a leather slapper and a ping-pong paddle. My ass tingled.

“You boys kneel on the couch.” We complied. “You know from my story how much I like spanking guys. Well, tonight, I have a twofer.” With that, she started handspanking us.

Elena may have been fairly new to domination, but she sure knew how to smack a boy around. She got from our cheeks above our panty waists down to mid-thigh, lecturing some throughout. “Take that!” and “Sounded good. Did it feel good? Yes? Than this should feel even better!”

She paused. “One more thing before the panties come down. Spread your legs farther boys and make sure your knees touch each other.”

Zoe and I exchanged nervous glances over the back of the couch. Anytime one of the Sisters had us guys touch each other, something repugnant was in the works.

Elena started just above our knees, working the slapper on the insides of both thighs, me first. The pyramid effect gave the lower blows more force and the upper blows greater rapidity. To me, the upper blows stung the most.

“Oh, this is fun,” said Elena, “but the pretty panties have got to go. The view, not to mention the anxiety, is so much more when the tender little balls hang down in reach.” She tugged our panties down and we both lifted our knees as she stripped us completely. “Boys, I don’t want you exchanging glances. Heads down, turned away from each other.”

Oh, wow, we’re in for it, I thought. I heard the slapper work its way up Zoe’s thighs, then I heard coyote-like yelps. I had a pretty good idea what that meant. I took a deep breath. Sure enough, Elena started near my knees and swiftly worked her way up my inner thighs. A few hits grazed my dangling ballsack from below as she repeatedly struck my tingling inner thighs.

An uppercut and I, too, yelped like a coyote. Elena palpated my ballsack with the slapper, occasionally striking harder, but never hard enough to make me collapse. Again and again and again. The fear, however, remained constant.

Without warning, she stopped. “Oh, I loved that. Two buns to spank, two scrota to hurt.”

“Scrota?” I said. “You pay too much attention in class.”

Wham! She’d switched to the paddle. “Ouch!” I cried in surprise.

“You criticize me because I know too much?” Wham! Wham! Wham! “After a study session in college?” Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!

My buns burned. “No, Mistress, I made a joke!” Wham! Wham! More paddle.

I don’t know what might have happened to me, but between paddle pops, I heard Zoe snigger.

She lit into Zoe just as hard as she had me. Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!

“All right, boys. I’m done hurting you. Turn around and sit on the sofa.” She sat on the coffee table, facing us.

We complied, trading nervous glances, sitting a few feet apart.

“Don’t be so bashful, boys,” said Elena. “Sit together, hip to hip, thigh to thigh.”

Reluctantly, we obeyed.

“That’s better. Since you two are classmates, friends and fellow servants, you should act like it.” She pointed to the door to Below Stairs on the opposite wall. “What goes on Below Stairs when no Sister is there?”

Zoe and I exchanged puzzled glances. She didn’t know?

“Wanking, Mistress,” I said.

“Jacking off,” said Zoe simultaneously.

“Nothing else?” Mistress caught my eye as she spoke.

“Well, we look at TDK approved videos, femdom pictures and read approved literature to help us stay stiff and ready for any Sister who wants to use us,” I admitted.

“I think you know what I’m getting at. If one of your buddies starts to droop and wilt, do you ever reach over and give him a few squeezes to help out? Or kneel before him and give him a few encouraging licks and nibbles?”

Zoe and I exchanged nervous glances.

“Well? Don’t just make cow eyes at each other like you’re lovers, answer my question.”

“Some things like that have been known to happen from time to time, yes.” She knew the answer anyway.

“Ever between you two?”

“No, Mistress,” we said simultaneously.

“Well, let’s take care of that right now. You two should get better acquainted. Use your hands to make each other nice and stiff.” She sat back expectantly.

Sighing, we reached over and gave each other a few tentative squeezes. I’d been forced to do this (and more) enough times now that most of the stigma and revulsion passed, but the embarrassment remained undiminished. Here I was, forced to be faggy in the living room. I twitched my cock to help it erect. The sooner we did whatever Elena wanted, the better.

Zoe evidently felt similar. He grew in my hand just as I did in his.

Doris and Angela saw us and came over, stage whispering to others near the main stairs, “Gay play!” attracting a few other spectators. I didn’t bother to notice who they were. I kept my eyes on the floor or Elena’s legs, anywhere except Zoe’s cock and the eyes of the onlookers.

Elena bounced up and down, clapping her hands. “Oh, that is hot! I never made two boys play with each other before! Two nice, plump erections already.” She slumped in mock disappointment. “It’s too bad you haven’t played with each other before. If you had, you’d be familiar with each other’s sexual responses, and you’ll need that knowledge for the ending I plan for our time.” She appeared lost in thought for a moment as Zoe and I stroked each other, then brightened. “I know! You can take a crash course in each other’s pricks, with a final coming right up. Keep stroking each other until each of you has edged and precummed at least once. No cheating! If you edge, tell us. No faking. Believe me, you’ll want to know as much as possible about your new lover’s sex response as possible for the end.”

That might be better than what I imagined, but with the Sisters, who knew? Zoe and I exchanged brief glances of mingled hope and suspicion. We sped up. I figured we had nothing to lose, so I said, “A little slower and not so tight, please.”

That got hoots of laughter and applause, as did Zoe’s response, “A bit tighter for me, rate’s OK.”

“They’re giving each other jerk-off lessons!” someone cried gleefully. More applause.

The adjustments to our techniques helped. Not long after, I announced, “Edging,” then made my characteristic “ulk, ulk,” sounds as I rode the edge.

For his part, Zoe said, “Precum,” right before a thin film of goo oozed between my hand and his sheathskin.

A few more twitches and...”Precum,” I called. Now Zoe needed to edge. Perhaps then we could do something else. “Any instructions?” I asked.

Zoe’s eyes were closed. He continued playing with me. He smiled a bit and gasped, “Edging!”

“Hold it. Ride the edge,” commanded Elena. I kept up the stimulation, eliciting a series of grunts as Zoe fought for control.

“All right. You’re both good, obedient boys. Stroke each other more slowly while i explain the next part of our game to you. I know you like doing playing with each other, even though you’d never admit it.”

We obeyed as she rummaged in her backpack. She came up with her phone, swiped and tapped a few times, then set it aside. “There, the alarm is now programmed to go off every two minutes. We’ll switch places so I sit on the couch. We’re going to have a fur pie eating contest but without the fur, only hot, wet filling. You’ll take turns, switching positions when the alarm sounds. I can hold you to my pussy and override the alarm any time I want to. While we’re doing that, play with yourselves; it’s easier that way than making you play with each other. This is a contest. The boy with his lips to my pussy when I cum gets a reward — I promise you, a real reward you do want to win. Ready?”

We both nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Doris, can you please silently pick a number between 1 and 7?”

“Sure.”

“Boys, pick your numbers.”

“Four,” I said as quick as I could.

“Three,” said Zoe with a shrug.

“Number was 3,” said Doris.

Elena stood and we got out of her way, dropping each other’s cocks as fast as we could. She faced the crowd, slowly, while rotating her hips, tugging down a zipper at the front of her shorts. She wriggled out of the shorts and slowly sat, hips on the edge of the couch, leaning back. She slowly spread her slender legs, revealing a fully shaved pussy, quite pink and damp. The alarm sounded. She looked at Zoe expectantly and pointed to her pussy.

Zoe didn’t waste any time with foreplay or finesse. He locked lips to lips with the slender beauty and those of us close enough saw his lips working.

Elena looked down at him fondly, one hand his hair, the other stimulating a nipple.

Angela grinned and quickly organized the crowd into two cheering sections, one chanting, “Lick, suck,” the other, “Go, girl, cum!” Rhythmic clapping began spontaneously. Everyone grinned.

The alarm sounded its chime. Zoe, no cheater, moved out of the way and I eagerly took his place. Elena, very wet and sensitive, shifted her hips as I settled in to lick. At first, I used my broad tongue, but quickly realized I got a much better response with tongue tip to clit. I worked a couple of fingers inside and heard Elena gasp over the chanting. She certainly seemed ready to go. Perhaps I’d win the reward. I licked, sucked, and fingered her enthusiastically. Elena’s hips flexed a couple of times. She clutched my head, too.

Off went the alarm! Reluctantly, I scooted out of the way, certain I’d paved the way for my rival’s victory.

Angela, standing near me, touched my shoulder and indicated I should stand. When I did so, looking puzzled, she took my hand and sniffed Elena’s girl juice, then licked it off my fingers with a smile. “Yum,” she said with a wink. She pointed back down, so I got ready for my next turn.

Zoe worked three fingers with ease. He slid them in and out as his tongue flicked over her clit in a blur.

Elena sighed, and used both hands on her conical breasts. She was very close. I hoped she’d hold off...

Alarm!

Elena grasped Zoe’s hair in both hands. “Too close! Don’t stop!” She glanced at me and said, “Sorry, Jenny.”

I grinned, ever the good sport. “Enjoy, Mistress.”

She did! “Ohhh, oooohhh,ooooHHH Yeah!” She cried out, gripping Zoe’s head tightly to her pussy, gyrating her hips. “Ohhhh, ahhhh,” she gasped as her cum tailed off. She opened her eyes, grinning at Zoe. “Kneel over me for your reward — I suck you until the alarm sounds twice. No cumming.”

Wide-eyed, with a big grim on his face, Zoe straddled her. She nibbled his head, making eye contact with several in the audience. She took in most of his length, paused and deep throated him. Compliments and applause from the throng nearly drowned out Zoe’s heartfelt “Thank you so much, Mistress Elena!”

The alarm sounded the first time, but the action didn’t let up. Zoe pumped his hips and Elena kept right with him. She deep throated him a couple more times.

“Edging!” announced Zoe. “Uh...uh...I might cum! Please back off, Mistress!”

Elena grunted something that sounded like “No way,” and kept bobbing her head.

Zoe screwed up his eyes and groaned, “Oh! Uh! OOHHHH!”

The alarm rang. Elena withdrew her mouth with a pop.

Zoe stood stock still, eyes closed, biting his lip, waiting to see if the cum rising in his penis would subside. After a few moments, he relaxed and opened his eyes to general applause. That’s when he finally expressed his extreme gratitude.

Elena, a self-satisfied grin on her face, quickly took charge. “Boys, sit normally on the couch. Next to each other! Haven’t you learned anything? Hook your ankles together. Good, that keeps your cocks close together.” She grasped our cocks and stroked them slowly. “I like holding two cocks at once! I’m going to make you both cum! It’s a contest and this time, I’ll tell you how to win and what the prize is.

“You both have to cum at the same time. Since we are all good students here, we must define our terms. ‘Cumming together’ means you both must be ejaculating while the other one is spurting as well. Precum and a ruined O don’t count. Angela, I may be distracted when the time comes; will you please be the judge?”

“Certainly, dear. Thank you for asking me.”

“Uh, why not a do-over?” I asked in a doofus voice.

People just snorted at that suggestion. Elena stopped stroking us and swirled our cockheads between her thumb and fingertips. “The prize? If you succeed in cumming together, I will take each of you to my bed for a long, hot session of fucking after Christmas break. Is that a motivating prize?

“Oh, yes, Mistress, it is, very motivating.” Me.

“Wow! Mistress, that’s a terrific prize!” Zoe.

Elena, still stroking us, “You may both cum whenever you’re ready. Now I bet you two regret that you hadn’t played boy games together. If you’d become boyfriends earlier, and had held and fondled and stroked and sucked each other, you’d easily tell when the other is ready to pop. Now, I guess you just have to trust to luck.” She favored us with a patronizing smile.

“That marvelous blow job...I’m kinda close,” muttered Zoe, clearly trying to delay.

“I’ll try to catch up. But we’re so well trained not to cum...”

The crowd was silent, listening to us.

“Hanging on!” grunted Zoe.

“Oh, Mistress, thank you so much for pleasuring us and for this hot, sexy contest,” I gushed, hoping to add an emotional response to the physical delights. “A chance to fully worship and pleasure you is a glittering golden prize greatly to be desired....Edging, edging.”

“Ahhhhh!!!!!!” Zoe let fly.

“Oooooohhhhhh!” I let my edge go over the top! My first big gob went way high on my chest. Other, weaker spurts followed.

Elena continued stroking us, squeezing every drop from our deflating cocks. For me, she reached the point of oversensitivity, making me gasp and twitch under her sardonic gaze. She finally let go of both of us and joined in the general applause

Clapping and laughter filled the air. We were complimented on our control and our promised nights of bliss. Zoe and I sat there, grinning, enjoying the uncommon feelings that follow strong orgasms.

Elena, though, wasn’t done humiliating us. “Now, you new boyfriends, show me and all these people here how much you appreciate each other helping to earn a night in my pussy. You both made male messes on your chests. Lick each other clean, starting at the top and working your way down so you end up in a 69, tasting each other’s cocks at last.”

Exchanging deep sighs, Zoe and I lay on the couch, searching for spunk. Licking cold spunk in front of just about everyone! Ugh!

“Don’t you dare miss even one gob of goo,” teased Elena.

It didn’t take long to find all the sprayed spooge. Zoe’s limp, circumcised cock lay before my eyes, one last gob tangled in his pubic hair. “There, Jenny, in his hair. Make sure you get that!” She pointed.

With a resigned sigh, I soup-strained Zoe, then peeled back his foreskin before taking his limp dick in my mouth. He took me in. We did nothing more.

“Go on, boys. Don’t cheat. I could withdraw the prize. Suck each other for real. Show the audience.”

We made a show o f sucking and licking, but neither of us erected.

There was plenty of renewed applause. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Angela and Doris had guided Elena to the table to take a bow to the audience. Elena hammed it up. “As the two new boyfriends get even better acquainted, our show for the evening concludes, the very best study break I ever had.”

More applause. Elena told us we were dismissed. We spat the cocks out, snagged our backpacks on the fly and fled Below Stairs. Ariana came in a few minutes later and caged us. We dressed, not speaking to each other, and slunk to our dorms.

I had a few days respite and was not further humiliated. No word from the company that said they’d send me a key to the cage. Mistress Amanda and sometimes Henrietta and I emailed frequently, so I knew some pleasant fucking and even more feminisation awaited me. “From the 3Rs to the 2Fs,” as Amanda put it.

As the last week of finals approached, I got an email from Marci.

Jenny sweetie,

I just volunteered for the Christmas Party Entertainment Committee, and I volunteered you to be the entertainment — but I think you already knew this was happening. You will look your feminine best, my dear. Come over on Saturday at 11:00 for planning and practice. The party itself is set for Wednesday 3:30.

Marci

About what I expected.

At 11:00 Saturday, I met Marci at the door. I had my rollaway to get my girly clothes in obedience to Amanda, who wanted me to have them. Marci unlocked me and we went to the room she shared with Vanessa, who was nowhere to be found. Marci supervised me putting on my face and gave me a few new techniques with eyeliner and eye shadow. She said I must look quite slutty for the show.

Marci next had me collaborate with her on planning a part of the late afternoon’s entertainment. She had a basic idea, one part of which I liked; the show was going to be funny. One part I didn’t like; I was to be the performer.

Eventually, our efforts yielded a good programme. Marci couldn’t resist giving me a spanking and a very frustrating blow job to the edge, followed by cunnilingus to three orgasms for her. We then went downstairs and closed off the kitchen while we prepared another part of the entertainment. When we were done, she allowed me to remove my make-up and to get dressed. As I walked back to the dorm, I laughed several times at what we had planned.

By Wednesday afternoon, most papers were turned in, lab reports filed, and tests taken. I reported at 1:30 and Marci and I made final preparations: my dress and make-up, the specially modified toys, and the copies of carol lyrics for the group sing.

I went to the kitchen, meeting Kari, who was preparing dolmas and falafel. She had me prepare tabbouleh and hummus plates. I mixed two batches of punch, one spiked. I put plates of the food at the various tables in the living room. Punch and service items occupied the cart.

Dorothea said this was to be a low-key event, but it was well attended. All the Sisters and servants who hadn’t left for home came, as well as Angelina, our faculty advisor and Susie, her hubette. Sandy, the alumnus from the lingerie store came with a shopping bag full of gifts. There were about 25 people in all. Veronica appeared, as did Samantha. Several of the women carried paddles or slappers.

Dorothea and Angelina made rather useless, in my opinion, opening speeches. Sandy then opened her bag. “The members of the Sorority, the Auxiliary, and Angelina and Susie are the largest single group of customers I have. I therefor am happy to distribute gifts to you all.” She placed several small, daintily wrapped packages on a table, as well as several envelopes. Seemingly at random, she picked up an envelope to give to one of the Sisters or a package for us boys. The Sisters received gift cards. We boys had to go to the table, receive and unwrap our package. We all got a pair of panties, hardly a surprise. We held our gifts up to our hips, swaying seductively, finally curtsying as we thanked Sandy for the gift.

As we stood about, a couple of Sisters pinched me. Otherwise, comments on my feminine dress were limited to a few sniggers. That was about to change.

Marci got everyone’s attention. “Everyone, you all know our beautiful maid, Jenny. Show us your best curtsy, Jenny.”

I curtsied as deep as I could and held it for several seconds.

“Under my direction for entertainment and Kari for refreshments, Jenny will lead our entertainment and serve the food and drink. If you see the maid shirking her duties, punish her! She will now introduce the musical festivities.”

All eyes were upon me. I sighed. Better get it over with, I told myself. I lifted my voice in song.

We wish you a subby Christmas

We wish you a subby Christmas and pervy New Year.

Oh, show us a figgy asshole

Oh, show us a figgy asshole

Oh, show us a figgy asshole and bend over now.

(Author’s note: A fig is anything inserted into an asshole.)

At this point, I turned my back, flipped up my maid’s skirt, and tugged down my panties revealing the large, painful butt plug Marci had rammed into me. Much laughter. A few of the closer Sisters spanked me. Marci said, “I encourage you to be certain Jenny retains her plug. It soo helps her keep her mind on her work.” After a smattering of applause I straightened up and finished the song.

You won’t cum until we say so,

You won’t cum until we say so,

You won’t cum until we say so, so better obey!

We wish you a subby Christmas and pervy New Year.

More laughter and applause. By popular demand, I exposed my butt, framed by my tight stockings and garters, once again. Several slappers and paddles struck me.

Marci announced, “At the end of the entertainment, we’ll have a group sing. For now, have fun!”

I scooted to the kitchen and returned with the cart, going first to Dorothea and Angelina. Angelina had me turn around. She worked the butt plug in and out of me. Dorothea grabbed my balls and squeezed hard enough to make me to gasp. At least she didn’t make me collapse!

My fellow servants displayed neither empathy nor mercy. Zoe put his hand up my skirt and pinched me. Nicola boldly poked my chest. “Say, babe, are those things real?” he asked.

“Don’t touch!” I said in a falsetto.

To my surprise, Susan, who usually paid little attention to me, fixed me with a predatory stare as she turned me round. “You poured too much juice! Bend over and spread,” she said. She grabbed my balls from the front, tugged my panties down from the rear and walloped me several times with a leather slapper. Luckily, I found a table to hold with my right hand, helping me stay in position. The last several blows landed on the base of the butt plug, bouncing the anal invader about deep inside me.

Finally, everyone was served. I wasn’t done, though. Several Sisters called for more of the spiked punch. Conversation loosened and got a bit louder. A few of the Auxiliary, under command, masturbated while others lay across laps for spankings.

Marci, short as she was, stood on a table, banging a pan with a spoon to get attention. “Sisters, you can continue your spankings in moment. Now, the organized refreshments and entertainment are nearly at an end. First, the group caroling. Jenny is now giving out the lyric sheets.”

It took no time to get the sheets to everyone; all college students are deft at distributing pieces of paper to a crowd.

Marci beckoned me to join her on the table. “Jenny will now lead us in song.”

Another sigh. “We’ll start with We Wish You A Subby Christmas that I sang before. As we went through the song, I bent over again to display my plug, now framed by red cheeks in addition to black lingerie.

“Next, a rousing chorus of Hark the Ribald Devils.” I gestured with my arms as though conducting, strutting a bit. To my surprise, I liked showing off.

Hark the ribald devils grant

Pain unto the supplicant.

Les belles dames sans mercy,

In our search for the nerdy.

Joyful, all ye stiff pricks rise,

Until we say the precum flies!

With the she-devils proclaim

“Man was made to serve our aim.”

Hark the ribald devils grant

Pain unto the supplicant.

“Our final serenade for today is No Rest for Subby Gentlemen.”

No rest for subby gentlemen

We wish you much dismay

For we your born Superiors

Excel in every way

To lead you all to Woman’s power

When you would go astray.

O whippings of control and joy,

Control and joy

O whippings of control and joy

Everyone clapped and laughed. Marci and I received compliments for our collaboration. Someone said we were the next Rogers and Hart.

Marci announced, “Jenny and I made some special gifts for the Sisters. We couldn’t make enough to go around, so please share.”

I went to the kitchen, returning in a moment carrying an umbrella stand from which the handles of several rattan canes poked out. I carried it over to Angelina and Dorothea, who each took one.

Upon being drawn out, the rattans proved to be red and white striped candy canes. Everyone laughed, but Dorothea and Angelina looked more closely and laughed even more. Dorothea licked hers.

“Huh?” “What is it?” “You’re supposed to make the sub kiss it, not you.”

Dorothea held up her hand, and the cacophony died down. Still laughing, she said, “It’s literally a candy cane — it’s coated with candy!” Everyone laughed anew. My meager stock of canes quickly disappeared from the stand, and all the Sisters took time to inspect them.

Angelina asked, “OK, how’d you do it?”

Marci explained. “I looked up how to make rock candy, and Jenny and I dipped the canes several times, getting a thick coat. We dyed them red and added white frosting.”

Everyone said it was a great idea, and it wasn’t long before most members of the Auxiliary licked and kissed the canes. We designated one area for their use and all of us boys bent over, baring our butts. The Sisters took turns walloping us with the candy canes. As expected, the brittle rock candy shattered, leaving the canes mostly clean after three strokes. We boys, however, received more like 8 good, hard strokes apiece. Yelps filled the room.

Marci announced the end of the entertainment, and several small groups drifted to different furniture groups or upstairs. A few spankings began in corners of the room. A couple of Auxiliaries cleared the leftovers, leaving the popular spiked punch, while I, as the maid, vacuumed up the scattered candy.

When I returned from the kitchen after putting the vacuum away, Marci and, much to my surprise, Susan awaited me. Susan, as always for any social occasion where I’d seen her, wore a tight, short skirt and a form-fitting top revealing extraordinarily deep cleavage.

“I enjoyed the last maid we had, so perhaps I’ll feel the same about you, Jenny,” she explained. She looked closely at my make-up and nodded with approval. She had me lift my skirt and checked that my seams and garters were straight. “You make a good girl, Jenny,” she complimented me.

“Thank you, mistress. Credit for my femininity goes to my three teachers, Marci, Amanda and her hubette, Henrietta.” I curtsied to both Sisters.

Susan wasn’t done with me yet. She had me demonstrate my best girly walk, a real hip swiveler. She had me sit and show varying degrees of leg, bend over at the waist and dip down without bending. I met with her full approval, giving Henrietta credit for his part in my training.

“You’ve done very well with her, Marci,” said Susan. “I know you’re taking the lead with her feminisation. May I make a suggestion?”

“Of course. Go ahead.”

“Well, while she’s a maid or otherwise dressed girly, how about having her under a discipline like O’s in the story? O was forbidden to close her lips in the presence of men. I think our maid will be doing a lot of sucking, whether real pricks or dildos. It’s fitting that she invite it. Let’s tell Jenny she can only close her lips to speak or eat while dressed as the maid.”

“Excellent! Thanks, Susan,” said Marci, clapping her hands. “Jenny, let your mouth open.” She looked at me critically for a few moments. “Push your lips forward a bit. Oh, that’s perfect, don’t you agree, Susan?”

“Yes, that little extra adds to the effect. Plus, we’ll have fun training her to remember to do it.”

I stood there, feeling foolish and slutty at once. I’d long since given up any sense that I could be indignant as my behavior was determined by one of the Sisters.

“What better time to start practicing than now. I’ll be right back.” Marci departed for the kitchen, while Susan rummaged in a sizable shoulder bag, soon producing, not to my surprise, a dildo and harness. She whisked off her skirt, revealing long stockings held up by a short garter belt. “Put this on me,” she commanded, holding the apparatus out to me.

As I began, Marci returned with a similar device.

As I fastened the harness, with the dildo properly mounted, I noticed the plastic prick was very long, at least 9 inches. Marci had me fasten her harness, but the life-like prong was a more normal 7 or so inches.

“On your knees, Maid Jenny,” said Susan, “and don’t run your stockings or you’ll be sorry. Service Mistress Marci first. I have to prepare something.”

I obediently knelt and licked Marci’s dildo. I soon took it in to the back of my throat. The bulbous head felt kinda nice there. Marci grasped my head and thrust forward.

I gagged and pulled away.

Marci gripped my hair tightly. “Jenny, you need to learn to suck better and you will learn today, from Susan and me. You can do this the hard way, where we tie you up, or the cooperative way. You’re going to learn a new sexual skill, one you should be proud of. So will you be cooperative?”

Frightened, I nevertheless nodded. “Yes, Mistress Marci.”

“Susan and I will teach you to deep throat today. You’ve been deep throated yourself. Did you like it?”

“Oh, yes, I sure did. But despite the spirit of Christmas, in this case, I gotta say it’s better to receive than to give.”

They laughed a little at this, then got down to business. Marci pressed the tip against my lips. I opened for her and took it in, though I felt apprehensive.

Susan spoke very softly. “Let the cock rest in your mouth as far in as is comfortable. Worship the cock. Apply suction. Lick it. Flick your tongue over the cockhead. Good, Jenny. Now, take it in a bit more, to where it’s uncomfortable but short of gagging. Just a bit more and rest.”

It was uncomfortable, but I realized it wasn’t going to get worse. Marci didn’t move, and I relaxed a bit.

Marci marked my deepest point with lipstick on the dildo.

“Suction, Jenny, you can do it. Good girl!,” she said patronizingly as she saw my cheeks moving. She let me continue a while, then said, “Take a break.”

Marci withdrew the cock. She patted my cheek. “You’re doing well, Jenny.”

“I might barf,” I said.

“Most people can avoid it, and believe me, it won’t be long before you get over it,” Marci said.

“Jenny, these next few times, Marci will fuck your mouth until you gag. It’s important that you know your own gag spot. Marci?”

The cock again poked at my mouth. It it went. Marci held the lipstick against the shaft as I felt it penetrate. “Gleuch,” I gagged, wrenching away. I knelt there, breathing hard.

“Again.” Susan didn’t allow for much respite. Three more times I ended up gagging.

Marci measured my progress. “5.75 inches. Very good. Pretty soon, you’ll take the whole seven inches.”

“Really? How does anyone get used to this? If I go farther, I’ll throw up all over you beautiful ladies.”

The pair exchanged enigmatic smiles. “Jenny, that’s the secret of deep throating,” Susan explained. “You won’t barf if you go farther. The gag reflex part of the throat is very narrow. It doesn’t get worse as you go deeper, it goes almost completely away. It’s as though only the tip of something triggers the reflex, but a solid object, like a cock, stops it.”

I felt skeptical, but willing, not that I had much choice. “I dunno, but I guess I’ll try. Please don’t punish me if you make be vomit.”

“Oh, we’ll punish you anyway, you know us.” With that, Marci presented the thorn to me yet again.

With a sigh, I opened and felt the length probe deeper and deeper. The last lipstick mark disappeared as i started to gag. Marci gave a thrust, and my mouth suddenly felt more full than ever, but the gag reflex lessened. I can’t say I enjoyed the feeling, but I didn’t feel like barfing.

“See, Jenny,” said Susan, “You can do it. Good girl.”

Marci marked my progress just before withdrawing. “6.5 inches. Very good. Get ready for the next thrust, sweetie. This time, challenge yourself. Can you touch my leather harness? I won’t thrust, you just suck it in. Go ahead.”

I gulped and took the plastic dick between my lips one more time. It went past the gag area OK, but the darn dildo grew pretty wide at the base.

“Go, Jenny, go,” chanted Susan.

“You can do it,” said Marci.

Eyes wide, I moved farther down the shaft, hardly able to believe it. Less than 10 minutes ago, I felt this was impossible. I strained forward...and touched the harness. I managed to stay there a few seconds, amazed at myself.

Marci and Susan clapped and said I was doing great.

I had to withdraw and sat there blinking. Was my throat injured? No. Was it fun? Well, it was nice to meet the challenge and to please the Sisters.

“I’m proud of you, Jenny,” Marci said. “Do it again. When you reach the harness, stay there 10 seconds by my count.”

“OK, I’ll try.” I opened up. In slid the fake cock, farther and farther. Past the gag point...my lips touched the leather harness. I gulped continually, for I realized action helped rather than having it rest in my gullet.

“One Mississippi, two Mississippi,” intoned Marci. “....eight Mississ...”

“Eulgh!” I gagged as I ejected the invader.

“You can do better than that,” huffed Susan.

“She did make a real effort,” rejoined Marci in my defense.

“Careful, Marci, don’t get attached to your sub. I agree she tried, but I believe in rewarding success and punishing failure. Six cane strokes.”

“Three,” said Marci.

“Five, and that’s final,” compromised Susan adamantly.

Favoring the Sisters with a piteous look, I stood and placed my hands on the back of a chair.

“I’ll administer the punishment; you might be lenient.” Susan wielded the cane fast and hard, making me yelp throughout, and do an undignified spanking dance at the end, holding my inflamed cheeks. Truth to tell, I exaggerated the dance ‘cause I knew they’d like it.

“Quick, back on your knees, you still have to keep against the harness for 10 seconds,” said the totally unsympathetic Susan.

Marci stood with her legs spread, the plastic cock waving. I knelt and guided it between my lips, deep, deeper, fully penetrated. I gulped as Marci counted, pressing her pelvis toward me. “...Ten Mississippi, eleven Mississippi.”

“Aulugh!” I made it! My throat felt relief. The experience was humiliating and uncomfortable, but not truly painful and seemed to leave no ill effects.

“That’s better,” said Susan.

“An extra second. Good girl.” Marci ran her fingers through my wig.

“You’re not done yet, Jenny,” put in Susan. “See what I have for you?”

She’d strapped something on to the back end of her long shaft. It took me a moment to figure it out. It was a tally or pitch counter, meant to keep track of repetitive events in sports. Normally, the tally increased by a flip of the thumb.

“Now that you passed Deep Throating 101 on Marci's shorter prong, you face your last final exam of the quarter by accepting my longer prick. Like your last final exam, it’s a criterion-referenced pass/fail. This counter is 8.5 inches from the tip of my cock. Press your nose to the trigger. You pass when the counter reaches 20. Try to do it in one big gulp.”

“I gulp at the thought! Also, I never had a final immediately after the class, no time to study.”

“We expect fast learning from our servants; you should know that. Quit stalling.” Marci pointed to Susan’s massive extension.

Resigned, I knee-walked to Susan and rested a hand on her hip for balance. I put her cockhead between my lips. The counter looked so very far! Susan’s prong was thinner than Marci’s, so I felt I might have a chance. I sucked it in, past the gag point, deeper, deeper. The plunger was just beyond my nose...a quick effort and I connected. Continually gulping, I bobbed my head, nosing the counter.

“Good girl,” encouraged Marci.

“Keep it down, Jenny,” menaced Susan.

Tears filled my eyes, and I blinked wildly. My gorge rose and I withdrew rapidly, fortunately getting instant relief.

“Auglup!” I gasped.

Marci peered at the counter. “A mere eight,” she said, clearly disappointed.

“That’s twelve cane strokes after the test. Resume. Now.” Merciless Susan.

In slid the probe. By now I learned to go past the gag reflex as fast as possible. I pretty much rushed to the counter. Peck, peck, peck. I felt like a combination robin with a worm and a woodpecker. Thumbs at my armpits, I flapped my arms like wings.

“She thinks she’s a woodpecker,” laughed Marci.

“Plastic pecker,” chimed in Susan.

My performance couldn’t last long. Tears again filled my eyes and I nearly lost it again. “Elgulk!” I gasped and blinked anew.

“Only 15! Five more. Now, get back there and finish, you. I want to start caning you.” Marci sounded as unsympathetic as Susan.

Open mouthed, back I went to the cock. In as deep as ever, I again flapped and pecked, expecting an easy end to the test.

Sploosh! Some creamy fluid erupted from the fake cockhead! I backed off fast, again, nearly losing my lunch. “Eugluf!” I gagged, sagging. I forced myself to swallow the sweet goop, shaking my head. Susan’s fake cock packed a wad!

Marci and Susan laughed uproariously. Other joined it. Evidently, my training attracted onlookers.

“She looked so surprised!” “Never saw it cumming!” “Wide, surprised eyes and a dildo-plugged mouth. I love it.” Everyone laughed aloud.

I caught these comments and missed several others. I actually fell to my arms and legs, my reaction was so strong.

I got neither rest nor sympathy. Marci said, “Eighteen! So close, but two more cane strokes for you. On your knees. You know what to do.”

I sure did. I fairly raced to get that threatening tip deep inside me. I pecked that cold metal plunger as fast as I could, again flapping my arms. Finally, with more tears, I withdrew. “Glugh!” I panted, sure I’d exceeded my count. Perhaps they’d take strokes off.

“Twenty seven, a record of nine at a swallow! You pass, and you’re getting better, Jenny.” She turned to Susan. “Despite his last effort, I’m not inclined to give him any strokes off, are you?”

“Not a chance. The full 19, well, let’s make it 20 and split them. I’m a lefty, so we can easily strike from opposite sides. Get in position, you.”

I didn’t bother to beg, but got to my knees and bent over, sticking my ass out.

“Don’t move, Jenny. You’ll spoil our aim and we might have to start over.”

“Wait a moment,” put in Sandy. “May I please add a modest refinement?”

“Certainly. What’s your idea?” agreed Marci.

“This.” Sandy stood next to my waist and reached beneath me to rest my ballsack on her palm, two fingers one each side cupping my cringing seeds. “She won’t move, will you, Jenny?”

“No, at least I'll try hard not to!” I felt frightened.

“Keep the count out loud, Jenny,” commanded Marci.

Agreeing that Sandy’s “refinement” added a brilliant dimension to their game, Marci and Susan took positions on opposite sides of my exposed ass. Sandy’s grip was tight, barely short of pain. Terrifying!

Whap! Susan from the right. “One, Mistress!” Whap! Marci from the left. “Two, Mistress!” Gritting my teeth, I held still.

The sisters permitted no letup. By six, my stinging cheeks and the force of the impact required a more visceral reaction than shouting numbers. Every action requires an equal and opposite reaction passed through my irrepressibly technical head. Tentatively, I flexed one knee.

My butt didn’t move, so Sandy’s hand didn’t grind my balls. Whap! “Seven, Mistress!” I flexed the opposite knee. Whew! I got away with it.

Whap! Flex. “Eight, Mistress!” Wow! I’d beat the system! I kept counting and flexing. The count mounted.

Unlucky thirteen probably landed exactly on a previous stroke. I flexed...and the other knee buckled. I fell out of position! My poor balls crashed against Sandy’s palm and her curled fingers tightened. She followed me to the floor, still holding my balls. My incoherent moans filled the air. Sandy released me.

“We don’t care about your miserable balls. Get back in position,” snarled Marci. “Sandy was nice enough to give you an incentive to hold still for us and you blew it, spoiling our aim. What do you say?”

“Oh, uh.” Still in pain, I struggled back up. “Sandy, thank you for squeezing my balls to help me stay in position. I apologize for failing to take full advantage of your kindness, and for the pain you gave me to remind me to be obedient. I ask you to please grip them tightly again as I accept my remaining strokes.

“Mistresses Marci and Susan, I humbly beg your forgiveness for destroying your aim during my collapse. I ask you to please resume my consequence for failing to deep throat to your requirements, adding any additional penance you see fit to add.” By this time, I resumed my bent forward, spread leg position. When Sandy repositioned her hand on my sack, my lower lip trembled uncontrollably. I wasn’t fully recovered from my ball busting. Now, I stood ready for another.

“I think one more each time you collapse. Agreed, Susan?”

“How about two? She might earn extras on top of extras, and besides, the greater the consequences, the more devotion she can show by being obedient.”

“Good idea. Two it is. How many remain, Jenny?

“Nine,” I said miserably.

Whap! “Fourteen, Mistress.” My whole bum stung. My tormentresses now focused their blows on the butt cheek/thigh crease. My knees buckled again at seventeen. Sandy squeezed! “Aaaaahhhh!” I screamed as I collapsed to the floor once again. Losing all dignity, I rolled from side to side, clutching my aching balls and moaning.

“Quit this caterwauling and get back in position,” snapped Susan.

“How many strokes remain?” asked Marci.

Pain and fear made simple arithmetic difficult. Forcing myself to think distracted me from the pain. “Eight, Mistresses, please.” It’s like a radioactive half-life or the paradox of the arrow. I’d taken three but only reduced my count by one. I must remain in position longer, I told myself.

“Please what?” asked Marci sarcastically. “Are you asking for mercy?”

“No, Mistresses, I know how much that would get me.” As I said this, I struggled to all fours, gripped the chair and hauled myself into position. I forced myself to ask for more ball-busting. “Mistress Sandy, please hold my scrotum to encourage my obedience.”

“With pleasure. I love busting balls!” Her warm hands gripped my twin little footballs again.

If I flex one leg, I’m more likely to collapse, so I’ll keep my knees locked.

Whap! “Eighteen, Mistress.” I kept my knees straight, but twenty two buckled me! Sandy crushed me again. I shrieked and tears filled my eyes as I rolled about, sobbing. As soon as I lay still for a moment, Marci spoke, “Don’t keep us waiting.” Dimly, I perceived that Susan’s remarks about leniency spurred her to be cruel, not that she needed a goad in that department. Breathing hard, I struggled into position.

“How many strokes remain, Jenny?” asked Susan.

“Five, Mistress.” My voice quavered as I asked, “P...please, Mistress Sandy, help motivate me to remain in position once again. I apologize that my weakness prevents me from accepting my punishment stoically and I th..thank you for your encouragement. Mistresses Marci and Susan, please continue the punishment.” By then, I’d forced myself into position. Determined to finish, I locked my legs and gritted my teeth.

Whap! “Twenty three, Mistress.” Whap! “Twenty four, Mistress.” Whap! “Twenty five, Mistress.” Whap! “Twenty six, Mistress.” One more. Whap! “Twenty seven, Mistress.” I finally made it! I sobbed, “I thank you all for taking the time to train me to deep throat and to administer the punishment. I hope you all have excellent, rewarding holidays.”

My forced thanks were accepted, my holiday wishes returned, and the spectators clapped for the Mistresses performances.

“I’m not done with you yet, Jenny. Sandy has another gift for you.” I eyed the shopkeeper warily.

She merely reached back in her bag and handed me a wrapped package, a couple of inches square and a bit less than a foot long. I unwrapped it to find a lifelike, latex dildo with batteries already inserted.

“Practice with this twice a day during break, Jenny. Go past your gag reflex. You can’t be even a passable maid unless you give superior oral sex. When you get dressed, Sandy will charge you for it with her phone.”

“Yes, mistress, and you as well, Mistress Sandy.”

Marci stretched. “That was hot and I’m horny!”

“Your servant awaits, eager to serve you in any way possible, Mistress,” I offered.

Marci merely laughed and put her arm around Susan’s waist. Veronica joined her. “No, you are dismissed, Jenny. We three will celebrate the end of finals together. We know you’d like to watch that, but you can’t.”

After some final good-byes, I changed and packed all my girly clothes. Sandy ran my credit card. At least it wasn’t expensive after her discount.

Frustrated and locked, aching behind and below, I returned to the dorm and packed gifts and male clothes for my flight in the morning.

No news for JNY Security.

With finals and the party over, I turned my attention back to Amanda’s Challenge, as I’d begun calling the cryptic message she’d left me with at Thanksgiving.

“The inevitable consequences to you as a submissive if you’re successful.”

Previously, I’d simply mulled it over and gotten nowhere. I decided to be more systematic. I made a list.

Consequences of Getting Free Without Detection

Masturbate whenever I want, like any other horny college boy.

If very lucky, I could have sex with someone else.

I wouldn’t walk around with nearly constant blue balls.

When I wrote the last item, I paused. That’s probably getting toward what Amanda had in mind. After some more thought, I added to the list.

Dishonesty to the Sisters.

My obedience to all Sorority members would be a sham.

A lot of my obedience was a sham anyhow, and in any event, they’d got me to volunteer for the tests, but the real source of their control over me, the cage, had been forced on me, so breaking out seemed justified. I couldn’t go any further than that, but it gave me food for thought. I still didn’t quite get the part about consequences to me “as a submissive.” Perhaps Amanda would discuss this with me.

With these thoughts rattling around in my brain, I went to sleep.
looksee73
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 2: Great Expectations Part 3

Post by looksee73 »

This is all quite excellent! I really like the fact that the main character is showing evidence of being a real person, wanting what any guy in his situation would want while struggling with the fact that he so easily falls into his submissive habits without even thinking about it or trying. Such is the essence of a new sub, questioning and so sure of themself, but finding old habits are hard to break. Really excellent writing and a great story. Please keep up the great work!!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 2: Great Expectations Part 3

Post by micheleFFS »

Looksee, thank you so much for this. I thrive on compliments and haven't had any for a few episodes.

Some months ago, I signed a contract with my mistress that requires me to do 52 lines of writing or 10 pages of editing daily. It's greatly increased my productivity.

Currently, as you may know, I alternate chapters between the Sorority and the Inadequate Husband series. I've never lost interest in the Sorority, but it's a trilogy, and as I worked on the Sorority, I also desired to start the Inadequate Hubby. I find the alternation helps me. I think in the background of the one while I work on the other.

I also, under the contract, may spend time editing my existing work. Right now, I'm re-reading the Sorority series to make sure I don't describe one Sister as blonde here and brunette there. I plan to find a publisher for this soon.

One question I have concerns the Inadequate Husband series. Other than Chico, who read a first draft of the first chapter and liked it, I've had no feedback. Do you read it? If so, how do you like it? I'll say this, I'm building up to an extremely submissive ending. One challenge is to write an erotic story about people who are having lousy sex! How do I do on that? Anyone else? All opinions gratefully accepted.

Thanks very much for your interest and compliments, Looksee.

micheleFFS