Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Soooo…where were we? Part 1 of the Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease was dedicated to slowly heating you up by describing my pink prickteasing outfit in vivid detail, and beginning some visual teasing and seduction activities. Toward the end of Part 1, I allowed you to put your arms around me and feel me up in my soft, sexy angora sweater. Hmmmm…and I did let you know that angora could be used for deliciously erotic, sensual teasing games, didn’t I? Oh yeah, and did I ask if you might like that??

To refresh your memory, here’s the way I am dressed:

I’m wearing an absolutely gorgeous pink outfit, consisting of shiny pink open toed 6” spike heels (you know, like stripper shoes) and sheer pink stockings. I have on a pink vinyl micro-mini skirt which really only covers my hips (not much of my ass) and a pink garter belt sticks out from underneath it, attaching to the tops of the stockings. I have a sparkling gold belt wrapped around my waist, giving things a really nice “hooker” look!

Moving upward, you notice the soft, elegant pink angora sweater I have on, it’s an open style that just drapes over my shoulders but doesn’t button up in front, leaving my chest and tummy exposed. The angora fur is beautifully fluffy and soft, clearly a very high quality. I have on a pink vinyl push-up bikini top, really only tiny little triangles of shiny pink fabric that barely cover my erect nipples, and my titties are mostly exposed, lifted up, and pushed together, creating mouth-wateringly lovely, curvy cleavage. Long, gold necklaces of different lengths fall down in between my breasts, and little gold charms (hearts, locks and keys, etc.) dangle down from the necklaces into my cleavage, drawing your eyes there.

My long blonde hair is pulled up away from my face in an up-style, accenting my eyes and leaving my ears more exposed. It falls down my back in fluffy, wavy curls, and I’ve sprayed sexy perfume all over myself. I’m wearing large, gold and rhinestone hoop earrings, and our eyes meet as you also notice all the sexy, slutty makeup I’m wearing, mostly the dripping wet pink lipstick on my pouty lips. I have a narrow, pink satin ribbon tied around my neck in a bow on the side.

Now, to continue our little encounter this evening, let’s begin Part 2!

My gaze attracts you to me and I have allowed you to put your arms around me, and I’ve instructed you to start caressing me. You are already quite excited and sexually aroused, and I softly pull you toward me, pushing my body up against yours, wiggling gently back and forth on your crotch. Your hardon is obvious, and I massage it gently with my soft tummy. I take my long-nailed fingers and begin caressing your neck and cheeks, moving toward your ears, caressing your earlobes. Little tingles of pleasure course up and down your body as I explore sensitive areas of your face and neck, titillating your senses with my oh-so-sexy nails.

You moan as I stimulate you, and as you rub me and caress the sensually soft angora sweater I’m wearing, I coax you to continue: “Ooooh, isn’t that nice? That angora feels all soft and sexy and furry, doesn’t it? Mmmmmm, just keep doing that, baby, just like that!” You mindlessly obey, gently rubbing your hands all over my waist and back, covered by the soft fluffy fur. I reach forward and begin gently kissing your cheek, moving down to kiss your neck, and then back up. I teasingly reach toward your mouth, pouting my lips, pretending I’m going to kiss you, causing you to try to kiss me. But I giggle and pull away, easily rejecting your advances.

One long nailed finger moves to your lips, stopping you cold, and I tell you, “Now, honey, perhaps I should explain the rules of our little game tonight. You are to do what I say, when I say it and how I say it. Okay?” You nod, speechless and unable to resist my sweet yet stern demands. “The main rule is this: you are to stay completely still until I am ready to allow your advances, and in the mean time you will let ME seduce you and stimulate you. And when I come on to you, you will receive my affections while staying completely still, do you understand? If you do what I say, I will give you yummy angora prickteasing rewards. If you do not…..I will leave you. Do you understand?”

You nod frantically and pant like a dog, “Yes, Kitty, YES! I will do whatever you want, whatever you say!! You look soo good, you turn me on sooooo much!! You are so fucking HOT, I’m your loveslave! Yes, please, YES, I promise to be good and stay still so you can tease me any way you like!!”

I smile, pleased with your obedient behavior, and my fingernails move down your neck onto your chest and begin unbuttoning your shirt. “Good boy! Keep cuddling me in the soft sweater, sweetie!” You obey, your hands trembling with anticipation as you rub me some more. Slowly, one by one, I undo the buttons on your shirt and gently slip it off your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. “Now pick that up and put it over there on the couch” I say firmly, and you comply instantly, obviously completely under my spell. I beckon you back towards me so I can continue your seduction.

Again I make you hold me in your arms, ordering you to continue feeling the soft angora fur, and as you continue to fondle me, I lightly tantalize the skin on your chest and stomach with those shiny pink fingernails that I know you just LOVE! They make little squiggly patterns as they move down your chest, and as they get closer to your crotch I lift them off and go back up, starting over. Your body twitches as tingles of pleasure shoot through you like electricity.

You’re having difficulty concentrating, and you stop stroking me in the angora because you’re so distracted. I notice this and immediately correct you, leaning toward your ear and biting it gently, then a little harder to snap you out of your trance. “Don’t stop fondling me, sweetie!” You quickly continue, immediately begging for my forgiveness, and I smile to myself, getting off on my total control of you. I pull you closer and rest my angora covered arms on your chest, rubbing them them up your chest and around your bare neck, making sure to stimulate your nipples with the soft fur.

You begin breathing heavily as the sensual, feminine fabric starts to melt your mind and soul, and you pant, “Oh God, Kitty! That feels soooo good! I’ve never felt anything so soft before!!” Your hands rub me some more but suddenly I push them away. You are confused by this action, but you look at me as I giggle at you, saying nothing, allowing my control to dominate your mind and body.

After a moment, I tell you teasingly, “I am going to toy with you for a while now. First I will encourage your advances, but then I will deny you. Are you ready?” You nod and I say, “Now hold me and caress my angora!” You reach your hands around me again, and I allow you to rub the fluffy angora fur some more before pushing your hands away again. The look on your face is priceless as you realize the sexual cruelty of this little activity, so arousing and yet so wicked, all at the same time.

“Now you stop that, baby, that’s enough of that for now!” I say sweetly. You obey. But then I take your hands and put them back on my hips and tell you, “Why’d you stop? Awww, come on, baby, keep rubbing me, I just love it when you hold me in your arms and feel me up!” You obey, gently caressing me, and I pull you closer and lean over toward your ear, whispering “Good boy!” Ooooooh, I just love this part of the fun and games…the mind-fuck has begun!!

I allow you to pet me for a minute, then gently grabb your arms and hold them down at your sides, releasing them after a moment. You accept my denial, leaving your arms there as I continue to kiss you softly, and I say sweetly, “Oh, so you DO know how this game is played, don’t you?” I giggle as I start to stroke your bare chest again, circling down from your nipples toward your crotch with those slutty pink fingernails. This time, as I approach your pants, I slowly unbutton them and daintily take hold of your zipper, pulling it down a little. Leaving it there, I reach up again and wrap my furry-covered arms around your neck again, whispering, “Take off your pants for me, sweetie, so we can have a little more fun with you!” You don’t hesitate, and in seconds you unzip your fly and pull down your pants, and I make you step out of them and put them over on a chair.

“Wait right there, honey!” I say as I slowly approach you. The look in my eyes is intoxicating you further as I pause a few feet away and strike a pose, showing myself off for you. “Now stay still and just watch the show, okay?” You nod, knowing nothing else to do but obey. I turn to the side and inhale deeply, pushing out my chest and cupping my hands under my breasts. I lift them up while sticking out my ass for you to ogle, and I watch as your eyes zero in on my chest, then move down my body to my ass, then slowly down my legs to my slutty high heels, and then slowly back up again.

Your eyes give me a thorough inspection, going up and down my body again, starting at my breasts, barely contained under the tiny pink bikini top. I let go of them and jiggle them up and down, and back and forth a little, absolutely mesmerizing you with my feminine charms. Your gaze moves over the soft sweater resting off my shoulders, the one that you know is soooooo soft and fluffy, so sensual and seductive!

You move down my body and pause on my hot ass, so round and firm, hanging out from under my shiny pink micro-skirt. You want me…BAD! You can feel your mouth watering as you look at my pink garter belt, and you feel your cock throbbing as you ogle my long, curvy legs….and you pause for some reason on my slutty pink, open toed 6” spiked heels…ooooooh, I wonder why you did that? I think we might have a bit of a high-heel fetish, do we, hmmmmmm??

Knowing I have your full attention, I spin around, facing away from you and bending over forward, displaying my ass cheeks sticking out from the pink vinyl miniskirt, with the pink garters attaching to my pink seamed stockings. I bounce my ass up and down, shifting my weight back and forth, and then toss my hair to one side and look back at you, “So, what do you think? You like looking at me from behind like this?” You nod again, unable to speak, and I continue, “You like my ass when I pose like this and wiggle it for you? Does that turn you on??”

I giggle as you nod some more and I add with a laugh, “Whatsa matter? Kitty got your tongue??” I giggle girlishly, capturing your gaze and holding it, getting really turned at being so easily able to attract your attention and arouse your desire. You pant, “Oh my God, Kitty, you are SUCH a tease, I just love it! I love the way you dress up all sexy and show off for me, it turns me on so much! I love it!!!”

I laugh at you and begin slowly walking around seductively, knowing that you will keep watching. “Yes, baby, I AM a tease! And I just love prickteasing YOU, you’re such a willing subject! And it makes me HOT to know that I can seduce you and cocktease you, that you’ll do exactly what I say and just let me have my way with you!”

Sounds like a nice little arrangement, doesn’t it?

“So….you like the way I’m dressed tonight?” I say teasingly, with a knowing smile, “And you like the way I show off for you?” I move toward you, reaching out with my long-nailed fingers to gently caress your bulging erection inside your underwear, “well, why don’t you follow me around for a while so I can show off for you just the way you like, okay?” I softly tug on the elastic of your briefs, pulling it down a little so that your cock comes bouncing out. And then I simply step back, looking down at my handiwork.

“Oooooh, did I do that? Did I make your big cock all hard and erect?” I say with a laugh, moving slowly away from you, looking back over my shoulder, beckoning you to follow. You are like a robot at this point, easily manipulated into doing my bidding, and you follow me without hesitation. Your eyes are glued to me as I strut around in front of you, and they focus in on my ass as I wiggle it back and forth with each sexy step. “Now be a good boy and follow me, okay? And don’t forget, you must not take your eyes off me, even for a second!” That might be hard, but considering how hot and bothered I have you, it will be easy!

You follow me mindlessly, your erection bouncing around needily. You look at my ass as it squirms around with each step I take, and you ogle my long smooth legs, and then you drool at my sexy feet, all perched up high and dainty on the open-toed sky-high heels. Your eyes stay there for a while, fixated on my pretty feet prancing along in those slutty shoes, watching in fascination as I tantalize you visually, and your eyes move back up my legs and come to rest on my plump ass again, wiggling around as I prance in front of you. I lead you round and round the room in circles, attracting your attention but denying you the satisfaction of touching me or having me, and you are totally okay with that! Quite the tease indeed!!

Suddenly I stop and spin around to face you. You approach me slowly, knowing that I may instruct you to stop at any moment. Instead I simply smile and look into your eyes as you approach, and as you get closer I reach down to touch your erection, jutting out at me like a flagpole. It is fully aroused, and I inspect it thoroughly, seeing if its behavior meets with my approval. Hmmm, let’s see, shiny purple cockhead? Check! Veins bulging out of the cockshaft, looking ready to explode? Check! Cock bobbing around and twitching as the blood pulses through it? Check! Oh yes, and testicles, all swollen, aching, bubbling and boiling with love juice, all for little me? Check!!

I smile sweetly at you, captivating you with my eyes, looking directly into your soul, and I reach out, very slowly, to softly touch your cockhead with one long-nailed finger. Slowly, I lift up your cock with one finger, teasing the underside of your cockshaft, gently stroking down it, then back up, with my soft fingertip. “Mmmmm, yes, baby, this cock is behaving exactly the way I like!”

Next, I position my thumb along the top of your cockshaft, and begin squeezing it between my index finger and thumb. I squeeze it a couple of times, softly, then more firmly, and then loosen my grip and softly stroke the shaft up and down with my two fingers. Then I stop and begin squeezing it again, over and over, very delicately, in little yummy places at the bottom of your shaft, then slowly moving up toward the cockhead. You are mine now!

“Now, honey, I think your briefs are in the way of more fun and games. Take them off!” You pull down your underwear, and I make you toss them out of the way, across the room. You are completely naked now, and your cock juts out at me, completely hard and needy for my affections. I let go of your cock, and turn around, throwing my hair to one side and looking back at you. Slowly, I slip the fluffy angora sweater off my shoulders, and it falls down, right on your dick!

You are stunned for a moment, unable to process what has just happened. Slowly the sensations sink in, and you take a deep breath as the heavenly soft fur envelopes your erection. You look down and watch as it just dangles there, the weight of it putting perfect pressure on the sensitive cockhead and shaft. I reach out and massage it on your hardon, catching your cock between the soft fur and your stomach. Round and round I rub, and your eyes roll over and upwards into your brain. You’ve never felt anything this sensual, so soft, so furry, so tantalizing…and you close your eyes and inhale again as the fluffy fur stimulates your aching cock. The feeling is wonderful! “There now“, I say sweetly, “doesn’t that feel nice? You like that, hmmmmm???”

You manage to answer, your voice trembling with excitement, “Ohhhhh, yes, WOW! That feels sooooo good, Kitty!! I…I…I’ve never felt anything like that before!” I giggle, knowing that I have you right where I want you, and I gently pull the furry sweater off your cock, letting the fluffy fabric slowly rub up your shaft and over your shiny purple cockhead, and I add, “You want some more?” I dangle the sweater in front of your hardon, and you thrust it forward without thinking, instantly desperate for more of the fabulous sensation you just experienced. You can’t speak, but I know by your actions that you are completely mine to use for my wicked, erotic prickteasing fun!!

I let your cock rub against the sweater for only a second, and then I pull the fluffy fur away from it. You immediately poke your cock farther out toward it, and I giggle at your attempt, dangling the furry sweater inches away from it. “Come, on, baby, you can do better than that”, I say teasingly, and I allow you to stick your cock out and rub it on the sweater for another second and then pull it away.
I move away from you, beckoning you to follow, showing you the sweater seductively. “Let the games begin! Come on, baby, come and get it!!” I say with a challenging tone. You follow, your face flush with desire and your mind completely obsessed with getting more of the delicious sensation of that furry angora on your cock.

I proceed to toy with you, teasing and denying you mercilessly…offering the sweater to you, inches away from your cock, letting you come oh-so-close to rubbing your cock against it, only to pull it away. Over and over and over this happens, and you simply cannot help yourself, and I smile broadly as I watch you fall into the trap repeatedly, even after it should be obvious I’m not going to let you have any more. I lead you around the room this way, teasing you cruelly again and again. I burst out laughing at your frustration, so proud of how effortless it is to seduce you into my cruel little cocktease, your futile attempts at satisfaction amusing me to no end. You are the perfect picture of desperation, being so close, and yet so far away!

Finally, when your frustration has you going simply out of your mind, I have mercy on you and come toward you, enclosing both hands inside the fluffy fur sweater and I grab your erection, cuddling and massaging it so daintily, so gently. You are completely paralyzed by the pleasure, the sensations being so enhanced by the wicked little tease and denial game we just played. The feeling of the soft fur on your erection washes over you, and it immediately becomes obvious that the way I am caressing your cock serves only to stimulate your arousal, but will not bring you over the edge and make you cum.

I keep you there, in complete control of your sexual arousal, and continue to fondle your cock, and you begin going completely insane with lust as I expertly pricktease you with the soft, furry angora. You are mine now – your body, your mind, your cock and your soul are all MINE to toy with, to tease and tantalize, and to indulge in erotic sensual pleasures…..or to simply deny any and all satisfaction….or a little of both.

Where shall I take you next? To the moon? To the stars?? To heaven (or hell) in the form of even more prolonged, exquisitely elaborate prickteasing activities?

Hmmmm…decisions, decisions, decisions!

Until next time, my pet, we’ll just leave you right there.
Kitty
Attachments
005e.jpg
005e.jpg (16.68 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

Oh my, Miss Kitty, you have really done it this time. You have turned me into a desperate puddle of need and arousal, begging for another stroke of that soft angora. Ohhhhhhhhh.......

Your descriptive writing makes me feel like I am there with you. You delicious prickteasing mind drives me absolutely crazy. The way you take control reaches deep into my soul. I am constantly hard and going mad with cravings for you, to touch your soft breasts, kiss your sweet lips, feel them on my needy, throbbing cock.

Yes, Miss Kitty, you are in control of me, mind, body, cock and soul, to pricktease to your delight. You know I will be reading this over and over and stroking my cock to arousal repeatedly until you allow me to cum. I cannot wait for you to tease me again.

Love, your pricktease pet,
-Chuck
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

Thanks so much for everyone's attention to this yummy CockTease! I'm just doing a quick post to help line up the posts in the list of Forum Stories...