Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

Hello PantyBoys and TeaseToys! This little story is targeted at one of you in particular, and he has graciously and anonymously granted me permission to share it with you all! But feel free to imagine that I am seducing all of you personally with this deliciously erotic and sensual CockTease fantasy!

Furry, fluffy fetishists will enjoy this, and I guessing that some of you may become interested and infatuated with Angora Teasing by the time I’m done with you...

I’ve been imagining some little scenario I could cook up to show my appreciation of your supportive and understanding comments. I want to thank you again for accepting me the way you have and showing consideration for my personal situation. And you’ve been so sweet, second-guessing yourself when responding to me, hoping you’re not being too pushy or needy.

I was considering a more private continuation of Chapter 2 of Kitty’s Sensual Prickteasing to reward you…with me all dressed up in the black vinyl dominatrix outfit…that Chapter really seemed to excite you, and I loved the way you described reading it and the effect it had on you. Hearing you say you needed a cold shower, how you went to bed naked and woke up with a hard on – oooooh, this is getting better and better for both of us now!

But I’ve decided to reward you with something different than the black vinyl dominatrix outfit. We’ll get back to that later. This time I’m gonna wear something much more soft and feminine and give you a Fluffy, Furry Angora Cocktease!

So…………..as to the matter at hand…here’s a nice little pricktease reward for being such a considerate, understanding, respectful teaseboy….but as for cumming, I must insist that you continue to deny yourself.

If you want, right now you may adjust your cock so it sticks straight up in your boxers, and take ONE finger and stroke your cockshaft slowly up and down as you read this cocktease fantasy…you may also trace little circles with your fingertips around your cockhead…slowly, then a little faster then slower again.

But do NOT cum tonight sweetie! I will follow up with you tomorrow on this demand…and this is only the beginning of the Fluffy Furry Angora Cocktease. Part 2 will arrive sometime soon and we can discuss allowing you the privilege of begging me to cum! So…..back to tonight’s fun and games! Come on baby, come on over to my place and I’ll take extra special care of you…tonight I’m gonna give you a wonderfully erotic Angora Cocktease!!

You arrive at my apartment full of anxiety and excitement, and the thought of what will happen to you has you completely aroused and infatuated with sexual desire! I open the door and grant you a sight so sexy, so different from the dominatrix look, and so feminine that you take a deep breath and stand there speechless!

I’m wearing an absolutely gorgeous pink outfit, consisting of shiny pink open toed 6” spike heels (you know, like stripper shoes) and sheer pink stockings. I have on a pink vinyl micro-mini skirt which really only covers my hips (not much of my ass) and a pink garter belt sticks out from underneath it, attaching to the tops of the stockings. I have a sparkling gold belt wrapped around my waist, giving things a really nice “hooker” look!

As your eyes move upward, you notice the soft, elegant pink angora sweater I have on, it’s an open style that just drapes over my shoulders but doesn’t button up in front, leaving my chest and tummy exposed. The angora fur is beautifully fluffy and soft, clearly a very high quality. I have on a pink vinyl push-up bikini top, really only tiny little triangles of shiny pink fabric that barely cover my erect nipples, and my titties are mostly exposed, lifted up, and pushed together, creating mouth-wateringly lovely, curvy cleavage. Long, gold necklaces of different lengths fall down in between my breasts, and little gold charms (hearts, locks and keys, etc.) dangle down from the necklaces into my cleavage, drawing your eyes there.

My long blonde hair is pulled up away from my face in an up-style, accenting my eyes and leaving my ears more exposed. I’m wearing large, gold and rhinestone hoop earrings, and our eyes meet as you also notice all the sexy, slutty makeup I’m wearing, mostly the dripping wet pink lipstick on my pouty lips. I have a narrow, pink satin ribbon tied around my neck in a bow on the side. I smile broadly at you and ask sweetly, “So, baby, do you like the way I look tonight? Do you like this little outfit I’ve put together for you?”

You can’t speak. Your cock is pulsing and throbbing in your pants, and you slowly manage to respond, “Wow Kitty! Yes, I love the way you look!!” I say with a girlish giggle, “Why, thank you, sweetie”, knowing full well the affect that my appearance has on you. “Come in and let’s have some fun baby, okay?”

I take you by the hand and lead you into my beautiful apartment, and as I spin around, facing away from you, and start marching inside, your eyes move over my entire body. My long blond hair falls down to my waist, and my ass cheeks aren’t really covered by the shiny pink miniskirt. You notice the dark pink seams of my sheer pink stockings, creating a line for your eyes to move up and down my beautiful, shapely legs, all the way to my pretty feet all dressed up in my slutty high-heeled Fuck Me shoes. You really love the way the garters poke out from underneath the slutty miniskirt.

The site of me prancing along in front of you is absolutely tantalizing. My sky-high heels look so pretty, my curvy little feet all perched up high in them, and your eyes move up my seamed pink stockings, toward my ass again. It’s all plump and round, and it wiggles back and forth, up and down as I walk. I’m really playing up the sexy strut, clearly showing myself off to stimulate your admiring gaze. Your cock is getting harder and harder, and you can feel a tingling sensation in your balls. I’ve been prickteasing you online, denying you orgasm for almost a week now, and you are feeling an all too familiar sensation of sexual attraction and undeniable infatuation with me…

Suddenly I spin around and come closer to you. My voice becomes slow and sticky sweet as I coo, “Oh, sweetie, you are such a nice boy! I’m so happy we met! I’ve been wanting to find a kind, adoring slaveboy to explore all my kinky pricktease fantasies with, and you’ve been so great, just letting me do whatever I want to you! Thank you sooo much for that, honey!!” I reach out my hands, and you notice my long, curvy fingernails, painted a light pink color. My long fingers look so feminine, and I’m wearing lots of sexy gold rings and gold bracelets on my wrists. Each pinky-nail has sparkly gold hearts on it, evoking the idea of me having you totally wrapped around my little finger!

I come toward you, and you don’t move as I approach, which I notice immediately, reacting with a big smile as I realize how you’re letting me make all the moves. I take your hands gently and place them on my hips, and you move them slowly around my back, rubbing round and round a little, then moving upward onto my soft angora sweater. “Oh, Kitty, you are by far the sexiest, hottest girl I’ve ever known, I can’t believe you’re here with me, and I just LOVE the way you’ve seduced me and enslaved me! Please, baby, please let me be your obedient little loveslave!! I can’t stop thinking about you…I’ve been reading your messages and stories over and over, I want you so bad, I can’t stand it!”

“Awwww, you’re sooo sweet!” I say, putting my arms around your neck and pulling you closer. I look into your eyes and continue, “This is exactly the way I like my slaveboys to behave! Don’t worry, honey, I’m gonna take care of you tonight, baby! Kitty’s gonna make you feel sooooooo good!!” I push my body softly up against yours, and I can feel your hardon pushing back against me. My soft boobs press into your chest, and your hands gently rub my soft angora sweater. It’s simply the softest, most sensual sensation you’ve ever had, and your whole body trembles a little as I reach out with my pink, pouty lips to kiss you lightly on the lips.

“Do you like the way that soft, fluffy sweater feels? Yeah?? You want to see what else can be done with angora? You want to take it off me and we can play a little teasing game with it, hmmmmm? Would you, perhaps, want to be granted some more of your very first Angora Cocktease??”

Hmmmmmmm…I think that’s enough for now….Is Part 1 of the Fluffy Furry Angora Cocktease to your liking? Perhaps you could BEG ME to continue this little scenario tomorrow, and if I enjoy your pleading and desperate desires, you can BEG ME to cum and….maybe we will pursue this situation to its inevitable conclusion…

Love,
Kitty
Attachments
angora0213.jpg
angora0213.jpg (14.32 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease

Post by cbffsa »

Oh, my beautiful Miss Kitty, you have left me in rapture again. The thoughts of your breasts heaving in that soft angora is making me want surrender completely to you. I would beg to feel your beautiful body against mine. I am becoming more and more desperate to cum...your stories and private messages make me want to explode.

But you have taken control of my cock, making me so vulnerable to your delightful but merciless prick teasing. Every day, my arousal and desperation reach new levels as you tease and deny me and tease and deny me and tease and deny me some more.

Please, Miss Kitty, please continue this beautiful, teasing story. I need our private time together to bring me to the edge over and over before deciding if you will grant my release. I want you to make me beg you again, over and over, to allow me to cum on your beautiful pink nails.

I am on my knees, begging you for your sweet attentions. You have become an addiction...you are in my bloodstream and I can think of nothing else. Is that love?

Your faithful pricktease boy,
-Chuck
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease

Post by Caius1 »

I am no man of many words but I can say this. Please :\'-(
Yours, Caius :love:
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Kitty's Fluffy, Furry Angora CockTease

Post by KittyZateez »

Just another quick post to line up the stories...thanks for everyone's views!