Proofreader

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Proofreader

Post by Nezhul »

Hello. I'm writing a story now, but english is not my native language, so I was wondering if anyone wants to ast as a proofreader, because I guess there are plenty of weird phrases and mistakes in it.

currently its 20-page long story set in the future where Virtual rreality was developed to a scale of matrix-like experience (though no machines controlling humans themes here). The story is written for the plot, but has a high sexual underline throughout. Just saying that it's not a 20-page graphical description of how someone puts a dick in someone else's pussy (in fact, no sexual scenes whatsoever for now).
The story is NOT femdom, if anything, it's more of a femSUB story, but as I said before, mainly it'll be Sci-fi with sexual content.

If anyone interested, PM me. I warn you that I won't have more than 2 proofreaders, so if I decline, then sorry. :wave: Sometimes it'll appear here anyway, just not right away.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Proofreader

Post by micheleFFS »

I sent you a PM volunteering.

We were both online at the time, but I don't know a way to contact someone that way on Milovana.

micheleFFS
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Proofreader

Post by Nezhul »

if you send PM, then even if that person's offline at the moment, he/she will receive it upon coming online. It's like a little private mail box that you have on this site specifically. Letters will stay there indefinitely until and even after you read them, unless you specifically remove them.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: