Kitty's Sensual Prickteasing - Chapter 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Helloooo there...

Below you shall find Chapter 1 of a short story I’m writing. This first chapter describes the night before one of your visits to my parlor, and provides the details of some of my fantasies for the two of us to explore! I know you’ll enjoy reading this description of your fevered condition the night before a typical visit to cum see me…this is just the first chapter in our games, much more to cum later…so here we go!

Chapter 1 – The Night Before…

You’ve been fantasizing about Me for weeks…you simply can’t stop thinking about Me, and whenever you do, your cock swells up instantly as you think about all of the seductive teasing games we can play together! You have no control over your erection, and as the day of our upcoming encounter approaches, it gets hard over and over and over again!

Every time you imagine all the deliciously kinky activities we can explore together, your dick becomes completely aroused and erect…and the night before you’re scheduled to see Me, My dear, you can barely sleep at all as you imagine Me starting in on you...

You picture Me, all dressed up like a whore to please you, showing off My sexy body and slutty clothes for you. Yes, My darling, I’ll wear spike-heeled platform open-toed stripper shoes with sexy ankle straps, or slutty black leather thigh high spike heeled boots for you! I’ll put on a micro-miniskirt or a pair of teency weency booty shorts to show off My sexy ass for you, and add a nice soft angora sweater, fitting tightly over My gorgeous breasts to cuddle you with.

You imagine how I’ll invite you over and welcome you into my parlor so we can talk. I'll sit next to you and allow you to feast your eyes on me while we chat, and I'll spend lots of time showing off for you. I'll strut around you in My spike heels for a while and then I'll sit down and slowly and sensually come on to you, stroking your arms up and down suggestively with My sexy long nailed fingers...perhaps you some ideas or suggestions about what could happen next, hmmm??

The night before our encounter, your cock will have a mind of its own. It will be as hard as a rock, and instead of losing your erection after a while, it will stay that way all night long. You will absolutely NOT be able to stop thinking about Me, and the worst part will be that even though you are absolutely dying to jack off, I have commanded you NOT to cum for an entire week before seeing Me!

That night, you will stroke yourself to arousal repeatedly as you think about the two of us, exploring our mutual interests in erotic, sensual cockteasing, but you won’t dare cum! Your blue balls will begin to ache as they swell with more and more love juice…each and every drop saved up, just for little Me!

The veins on your cockshaft will start to throb as the blood pulses through them, and your cockhead will turn all shiny and purple as you imagine us caressing and holding each other. Oooh – I simply adore thinking about making your cock behave like that!! You fantasize about us kissing and cuddling each other gently, and how I’ll do all sorts of sensual, seductive things designed to turn you on more than you can possibly imagine.

You will dream about Me, spending hours teasing and tantalizing you… and perhaps, after a long, extended teasing session, you think about how I just might put your favorite cock and ball stretcher on you, adjusting it to a deliciously precise and correct placement. I’ll giggle as I fondle and caress your vulnerable, engorged genitals while I talk dirty to you. You will think about how yummy it will feel to put on your favorite nipple clamps, tighten them just the way you like, and have Me play with them while I stroke your dick and balls.

And your mind will start to melt as you fantasize about the way I encourage you to communicate your kinkiest desires…how I will willingly grant you each and every erotic request (well…most of them!) I’ll enjoy slapping your naughty testicles, gently (or not so gently!) whipping them if you want, or pinching your nipples and tugging on a leash attached to your kinkiest nipple clamps.

I’ll be nice and sweet if you like, exploring the pleasurable side of things, or if you prefer Me to be more wicked and mean, we can play that way too! Just tell Me your fantasies, baby, and we can explore them all, together, each and every exquisite, erotic detail!

And finally, after hours and hours of this wickedly delectable teasing, after tons and tons of arousal activities and sensual seductions, you may or may not be allowed to cum, exploding wad after wad of hot love juice all over My spike heels, or onto your favorite pair of black leather spike heeled boots, or even onto My long, red fingernails…or wherever else you can think of!!

Sound like fun? Yeah?? What do you say, My darling???
Attachments
Michele207.jpg
Michele207.jpg (183.96 KiB) Viewed 5736 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
atyourfeet5
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Kitty's Sensual Prickteasing - Chapter 1

Post by atyourfeet5 »

Hi Kitty:

I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank you so much for sharing this incredibly hot story with the community! Just reading this made me think how much I wish I was the subject in your story! Your teasing style really gets me going! I took a few minutes, closed my eyes, and imagined that I was the lucky guy to enter your parlor, desperate for release and completely at your mercy. I am now rock hard and can't decide if I want to jack off or hold in my cum for you! (I think I will hold it in)
Keep up the great work! I can only hope and prey (and perhaps even beg) that there is a "chapter 2" to this delicious story! You really are a true "pricktease"!

-atyourfeet5 and begging for more....
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Logged in to say I like your ... mind.

The scenario, your writing and descriptions are pretty damn close to perfect.

:innocent:
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

Miss Kitty, your stories arouse me to my core. I am dreaming of my night as a prisoner in your parlor, being teased so hard with something so soft as your sweater. I am filled with a need to cuddle you, kiss you and submit to your merciless teasing. I am finding myself googling images of women in angora sweaters, imagining you wrapping that soft fabric around my desperate cock and making me beg for an orgasm that may or may not be allowed.

Your words and thoughts found a place inside me that I didn't know existed. I can't think of anything besides your teasing me and making me confess all of my hidden desires.

Please don't stop, Miss Kitty, don't ever stop, no matter how much I beg.

-your teasetoy Chuck
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

My, what a nice series of admiring replies! :smile:

It's nice to know I've got your attention and that the three of you appreciate the first Chapter of this little scenario... :love:

Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be posting Chapter 3 soon, and even though it can be a challenge to make each installment hotter than the last, I think you'll all agree that I have succeeded.

In the meantime, remember that Chapter 2 sets the stage for where this little situation will go...it's gonna be quite the yummy little place.... :devil:

Goodbye, my pets, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon!
Kitty
Simone
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by Simone »

WOW
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by fenway »

Miss Kitty,
You have such a way with words... It's very elegant, the way you tease our cocks! I must admit, I would be worried about meeting you in real life as I would probably become addicted to the point of being a drooling strokertoy for you. You make my body hot and my cock leak for achy torments galore! Reading this makes me wish I were the person in real life, waiting for an amazing opportunity to have you spend time with me. The sentences about the nipple clamps made me yearn for my own tight clamps to be used on me, and the ball torture made me dream of mine being subjected to such sweet cruelty! I can't wait to read more Mistress!
Signed,
Guy with a bouncy cock
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
1subMaybe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 1subMaybe »

Hi Miss Kitty,

I love reading your stories! You have such a deliciously wicked style of control...and describe it so vividly...your stories, even your very short ones, have my heart racing, and my mind in swirl. I can't help wanting to ask permission, it feels so natural...
moro85
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by moro85 »

oh my!!
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

Totally Awesome Miss Kitty ummmmmmmmmmmm