French Maid draft...

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

French Maid draft...

Post by TigerBS »

Hello Milovana! ;-)

I have this Scene for a Story I cant get out of my head. So even so it is no comlete story, I want to share it with you, because I think it is quite hot. But first a little something to get into the right mood! ;-)

[part 1]
So, there we are at a soiree in an impressive high class manor. The french maid approaches one of the many guests. A well-spoken man in an expensive suit, sitting in an armchair smoking his Cigar.
She adresses him with a smile: "Good evening, Sir. Would you like some refreshment? Coffee, tee or me?"
Man: "I will take a Cup of Coffee and you. What is on the menu tonight"
Maid: "I can recommend the "chicken"-breast. Not the largest serving, but very tender I can assure you! An ideal Appetizer...
If you would like to go for something good and solid, I can offer you a nice piece of ham. Very lean and firm aside with an extremely juicy bun!
But if you are more of a sweet tooth, I am very happy to ask the cook to whip up some cream and have him make some fresh creampie, served of cause sraight and warm to your seat. But be careful with your suit, sir. He usually is quite generous with the filling. *giggle*

[to be continued]

What do you think so far?
Last edited by TigerBS on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Re: French Maid draft...

Post by TigerBS »

[part 2]
The man inspects the girl and notices a substancial gooey stream running down her thighs.
Man: "By the look of that sloppy mess, the pies seem to be quite popular tonight."
Maid: "Oh Yes!" she responds a littel to enthusiastic "It is ordered unusually often today. The cook is getting a little exhausted from all that work and we had to call for the stable-boys to help him out in the kitchen." she blushes deep red, but her eyes sparcle while saying this.
Man: "Is that so... let me see the appetizer"
The Maid unbuttons the only button of her dress which allows a good view at the better part of her chest, showing a really small pair of firm girly titties.
Man: "That in deed is a disappointingly small serving. Who would be satisfied with that."
Maid: "I am very sorry good Sir, I will forward your complains to the dean. But if I may be so bold, my duties tonight is to serve the hors-d'oeuvre and the desset. If you like a bigger serving I will happyly call the milkmaid for you to discuss your preferings."
Man: "No need to, I just go with a pie and a glass of champaign."
Maid: "As you whish, Sir. I will call for the Sommeliess (wine waitress). As for the pie, there are only leftovers at the moment. Do you want me to fetch some fresh one from the kitchen?"
Man: "Do that child, make it a mixt flavor one."
The Maid waves for the Sommeliess and rushes down tha hallway...

[to be continued]
Last edited by TigerBS on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TigerBS »

Come on guys! 400 views and not a single reaction? :-)
Last edited by TigerBS on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TigerBS »

[part 3]
The Sommeliess is a tall woman in her early 40 of stunning look but with an expression on her face as if she just ate a lemon. She is wearing a a rich ornated black ball dress. The upper part is skin tight with a tall collar, almost like a soutane. The overall look is very rigid as if she was a matron. Besides the chaste design of the dress the skin tightness of the chloth makes her opulent gorge pop out and appear almost provocative as in "Look at them, but dont you dare get horny!"
The lower part of her dress is a little different. It is a pleated skirt, very long to the floor with lot of ridges. exactly in the middle of the front it was split apart like a curtine and fixed to her garters. This allows a constant view direct onto her Vagina but nothing else. Wich, by the way, looks much mor enjoyable as one would expect from an early 40s.
As she raises her voice to adress the man the tone would be expected to be reserved for the reprimand of a naughty boy.
Sommeliess: "You called for me, my lord."
It should have been a question, but oddly it sounded more like a statement. Almost like an accusation.
Man: "That I did, and the reason should be pretty obvious. So tell me woman, why are you not asking me about my ordering so that you can make your recommendation?
Sommeliess: "How impertinent! Dont you call me Woman, I am MISS Bellpissée!
Man: "And..."
Sommeliess: "And, ..." Her expression turns even more sour "And what are you planing to enjoy tonight?
The Man raises one eyebrow as a sole reaction.
The Sommeliess almost grinds her teeth: "... my Lord"

It is not much fun if no one ist interested in this, so I stop this for the time beeing...
Have fun anyway!
Last edited by TigerBS on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Razorsedge »

You should keep going, I rather enjoy all the double meaning in this story. have you considered making a webtease out of it?

Also I feel like this is the girl from the start of the story
maid 1.jpg
maid 1.jpg (316.17 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by illtaket42 »

I liked the story so far - made me smile a few times. Now I'm curious to see how the rest of the plot will develop.

You call it a draft. What do you plan to do with it once you're through ? A webtease as already suggested wouldn't be the worst idea but you probably have your own thoughts about it.

I'm just curious :-D
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TigerBS »

Thanks for your response! ;-)
Knowing that people like the idea behind this makes it much more fun to go on with it.
I really like the picture, that is pretty much the kind of girl I had in mind. In the pictures I provided, I only tried to provide an impression of the clothing.

BTW I have no masterplan with this story. It just popped into my head and kept me horny for days so I thaught it was worth sharing. But it would be really fun to work on this together with a few people together especially help with the pictures is very much apreciated! If there was someone who could sketch up decent pictures I could immagine to make a hentai clip or something out of it.
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TigerBS »

[part 4]
Man: "One of the girls is getting a pie for me... This very moment I guess" he says with a satisfied grin. And with a look at the Sommeliess vagina he adds "You should have one too, you look hungry."
Sommeliess: "I, Sir, am not allowed to... ahm... eat." she replies with the usual lecturing and arrogant tone.
Man: "Never? Not even off work?"
Sommeliess: "I am alwas available! As everyone in this house is."/ A with a depreciateing voice she adds "Event though some of us are more available than others" looking at one of the maids serving a Ham & Bun Sandwich to the d'Erniere brothers. "And yes, never. I am on a strict diet. Eating the wrong things irritates the fine taste."
Man: "That is going to be interresting... Well Miss, what do you recommend accompanies best a juicy fresh creampie?"
Sommeliess: "With that?" she frowns at one of the other Maids in the process of serving "Uhg... all this decadent sweetness... I recomment something tart and well aged in contrast. Otherwise one will easily feel fed up with all the deserts. And that, I quess, the men do want to avoid at all cost."
Man: "True... go on."
She takes a wineglass from the tray and holds it against the light. It was remakably clean, but something she seems to be not satisfied with it and pulls out a small handkerchief with fine quillings. And then she vigorously spits into the cristal clear glass...