Inadequate Hubby 2: Chronic Masturbator part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

The following Friday, Julie and Luke went to a restaurant, as neither felt like cooking after a hard week at work. They discussed their plan to go kayaking and to dinner with friends the next day. As they finished their meal, Julie said, “When we get home after dinner tomorrow, we’ll review your erection record.”

“I’m looking forward to that...I think,” said Luke.

“What are you afraid of, dear? For this week, all you had to do was record your wanks, and you did that.”

“Well, I guess I’m afraid of the next step.”

“Oh, where you have to get my permission to masturbate? Right. I imagine that is frightening to you, my love.”

He looked deep into her eyes. “I don’t know what it’ll be like not to play with myself so often. Since I learned how good it felt, I told myself I need to do it a lot. I admit my previous attempts to control myself were pretty much shams. I want this time to be different.”

“So do I,” said Julie with an edge to her voice. She then fixed Luke with a mischievous grin and squirmed about in her seat.

“What’s with you? Got ants in your pants or something?” Luke laughed at the sight of his wife contorting herself. Jiggling breasts added to the effect.

“Just getting more comfortable,” Julie said. “There, that’s better.” She sat still, withdrew her arm from under the table and deposited a pair of red panties on his German chocolate cake. “These were getting too damp to wear. You haven’t had a chance to blow your wad for hours and I want it!”

“Let’s go,” grinned Luke, signaling for the check. He sniffed the wet spot on the panties, trading looks with Julie. “A souvenir,” he said, as he stuffed the garment in his pocket.

Approaching the car, they kissed passionately. “If you drive, I can provide enough stimulation to ensure you won’t fall asleep on the way home,” suggested Luke.

Julie arched her eyebrows and got in on the left.

It was a short drive home, but Luke’s efforts filled the passenger compartment with essence of aroused woman.

They never made it to the bedroom. Tearing each other’s clothes off, they fell on the couch, mouths mashed together. Luke fumbled with her bra clasp a moment, then released the full orbs. He wasted no time sucking one of her nipples. His fingers explored her pussy.

Julie grasped Luke’s asscheeks and squeezed. She pressed his stiff cock against her thigh at the welt of her stocking. Digging in her fingernails, she made him hump her leg. She pumped her hips, meeting Luke’s hand. Arousal peaked and she came, gasping, clutching his ass. “Fuck me, Luke, I need you.”

Luke entered her and pumped back and forth, eyes glued shut to help clamp his tube. He fucked her wildly for a couple of minutes, then exploded. “Oh, honey, I’m cumming!” he cried as he spilled into her.

After his last spasms, he opened his eyes and gazed at Julie apologetically. He knew she wanted him to last longer, but he just couldn’t.

Julie, however, looked at him with tolerant affection. “That was a very nice start, Luke. Thank you.” She tousled his curly black hair. “Get the vibrator from my purse.”

Luke found the purse next to the couch and moistened the vibrator in his mouth before slipping it gently into Julie. He moved it back and forth, watching her face to see her reaction. As always when he used the vibrator, he felt joy in his wife’s pleasure mingled with pangs of shame that he was outperformed by a plastic machine. Nevertheless, he set to his task enthusiastically, rubbing the shaft against her pussylips, altering the angle to point at her G spot, finishing by kneeling by the side of the couch to access her clit with his tongue.

Outperformed he was. Julie pinched her nipples and rolled her head from side to side. “Oh, I’m cumming. Yes!” Her orgasm ended with low moans. “Thanks so much, Luke, that was marvelous.”

“You know I like to please you.” A true statement that avoided mention of his mixed feelings.

They hugged and kissed on the couch a while, then dressed. Luke cleaned the vibrator and replaced it in Julie’s bedside table. He found this new cleaning ritual humiliating, as was the fresh supply of spare batteries she’d had him get and store with the vibrator. “We now use it so much, I don’t want to run out of power at a critical moment!” she’d said while initiating the custom.

A couple of hours after their frenzied lovemaking, they watched TV together. Shortly after a steamy love scene in the movie, Luke excused himself and went downstairs.

At the commercial, Julie joined him. Sure enough, he was busy in his shop, wanking away. Julie put an arm around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. Glancing at the screen, she said, “You sure do like lingerie!”

Smiling, Luke shook his head. The openness about his masturbation was novel; fun, but still a bit embarrassing.

“Would you like me to help you finish?”

Luke liked that! “Your mouth?”

“Sorry, that’s more active than I feel like being. But my hand is eager.”

“OK!” said Luke enthusiastically, tugging his pants aside to give her clear access.

Julie’s hand folded around his dripping cock. A few strokes and...

“Oh, wow, that’s so nice! Mmmmm!” He gave a few last spasms.

With a smile, Julie grasped his softening shaft between her thumb and forefinger at the balls and slid up, forcing a thick gob out to join the rest of the spatter on her fingers. With an arched eyebrow and an expectant smile, she wiggled her fingers in front of his mouth.

With a sigh, Luke took the hint and licked her fingers clean, smacking his lips at the end. “Mmmm, good,” he said.

Together, they entered Luke’s latest erection in the database and went upstairs to finish the movie. They lay in bed shortly after 11:00, watching the local news, the usual collection of drunk drivers and stabbings.

“Why do we watch this stuff just before going to sleep?” asked Luke.

“For the weather?” Julie said skeptically.

“That’s always wrong anyway,” rejoined Luke.

They laughed as Julie turned off the TV. They hugged and kissed in the dark and fell asleep.

In the morning, they made love before showering together. Julie whipped up a quick breakfast while Luke prepared a box lunch. Soon, gear packed, kayaks loaded, they headed off for a day on the river and dinner with friends.

As they drove home from the restaurant, recalled some funny incidents during the paddle. In a conversational lull, Luke said, “So, the database review when we get home, right?”

“That’s right, I’m looking forward to it. I’ll want to shower and change into something more suitable. I predict we’re going to be horny at the end of the discussion.”

“That sounds great!” Luke rubbed Julie’s thigh suggestively.

A short while later, Julie, in a light blue baby doll, opened Luke’s laptop, propped on a breakfast tray as the couple sat up in bed. Her eyes gleamed in anticipation. Luke tried to look eager, but succeeded only in looking anxious.

“Wow, Luke, you ejaculated 22 times this week, six of them when we made love together.”

“22? I knew it was a fun week, especially when we got it on, but 22? Who knew?”

“We haven’t made it six times in a week in a long time, have we?”

“No, we sure haven’t. The new program’s working that way, at least.” He kissed her.

“We fucked each other last Saturday after that hot spanking, then Sunday morning, Tuesday morning, Thursday and Friday nights, and again this morning.” Julie studied the screen intently.

“Let’s see. We’re partially covering eight days. In seven full days, counting today, you played with yourself 16 times, none today. Wow, I knew you jerked off a lot, but I didn’t realize how much.”

Luke looked at the figures.”I do like to keep myself drained, don’t I?”

“Three times a day is normal for you. Always, soon after you get home from work. I remember I walked in on the end of your after work jerk Wednesday.”

“Yeah.” Luke smiled at the memory. “Julie, that was a turning point for me. I felt rebellious about the new program when I started. Then, I felt embarrassed when you walked in just as I came, but you were so cool about it. ‘Look at you spray! Was it a good wank?’ was all you said with a smile and a kiss. You told me you liked watching me lick up my cum, so I did it. Then you gave me a big kiss. I felt accepted rather than condemned and...well, it was very encouraging.” He kissed her more passionately, fondling one of her breasts.

Julie gently disengaged. “We’re not done. Work before play. Lessee...three asterisks, meaning times I wanted to fuck, but you couldn’t erect.” She looked at him fondly. “You did lick me very well and use the vibrator each time. You’re getting skillful with my plastic prick.”

“I love watching you cum.” Again he moved toward her, only to meet a rebuff.

“We’re almost done, but the last two parts are the most important. Do we have enough data to move to the next step?”

“Yeah, that’s important,” Luke agreed nervously.

Julie worked the spreadsheet’s math functions. “On the three days you had two wanks after work the longest interval was three hours, the shortest was one and a half. Last night, you went downstairs to play with yourself two hours after we fucked, give or take a few minuets. I know I helped you cum, but before I came in, was it a good stiffie?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Fully hard?”

“Yeah.” Like sounded puzzled.

“Precum?”

“Yes, what are you getting at?”

“You can fully recover your sexual function in less than two hours, and you were good and stiff for your third cum yesterday just two hours after you came while we fucked. That was late, so I have enough data to determine your latency period — 2 hours.”

“What does that mean, exactly?” Luke asked, eyes wide. This was important.

“It means, Luke dear, that from now on, whenever you wish to masturbate, you must ask me for permission face to face or by phone or text. I’ll base my decision partly on how well you’re cooperating with the Masturbation Control Program, when you last came, and, most important, whether or not I think I’ll want to fuck you in the next two hours. We talked about this before; it’s nothing new.”

Luke stared at his lap bleakly. “No, but that was a week ago and I need it to be clear.”

“Naturally.” Julie rummaged in her bedside drawer and handed Luke a piece of paper. “Here it is in writing. I’ll email and text it to you so there’s no question about it.”

Luke read it and sighed, putting it aside on his bedside table. He forced a smile. “I do like it that we made love so often.” He again attempted intimacies, and again was put off.

“Just one more thing. I’m in charge of our sexuality, true, but I’m sure you have concerns of your own. In fairness, I want to hear what you have to say. This will be a part of any of our Sex Reviews. Anything?

Luke thought for a moment. His brow wrinkled, then he brightened. “That spanking you gave me sure hurt, but it turned us both on, right?”

“Oh, yes, it made me horny as hell. It was hard to hold out those two hours.”

“Well, since it excited us when you spanked me, it probably will if I spank you. C’mon, Julie, you know I’ve always wanted to.”

“I sure do. You’ve been pestering me about it off and on since we first slept together. The answer’s still the same. No, I’m not into pain. But I’m glad you reminded me. I absolutely loved every second of your spanking. The power. The sound. Your beautiful red buns. How chastened and tractable you were afterwards. The delightful fucking that followed. I’m going to start spanking you whenever I like, for foreplay. Not as hard as I did for your punishment, but not a mock spanking. I have some ideas that should make it fun for you, too. I’m going to start right after this review.”

Luke stared at her slack-jawed during this speech. “Julie, is that fair?”

“No,” she said with a patronizing smile, “but I don’t need to be fair. We agreed I’m in charge of our sexuality and I want foreplay spankings. Do you have any more concerns to raise?”

“No,” Luke mumbled resentfully. “A fat lot of good it would do me.”

“Careful, you don’t want to turn a play punishment into a real one,” Julie warned. She threw the covers away and patted her bare legs. “Lie over here for your spanking.”

Pouting, Luke obeyed.

Smiling, Julie rubbed his cheeks, enjoying the slightly bristly feel of his masculine butt hair on his upper cheeks. She reached between his legs and held his penis, providing slow squeezes. As Luke erected, her squeezes became real strokes. He fully expanded and stiffened.

“Mmmm,” Luke responded.

Still holding the cock, Julie planted a smack on each cheek with her left hand. Curved to his rump, her hand made a satisfying crack. She paused, still stroking his cock. Smack, smack. She kept this alternation going for several cycles.

Luke responded with grunts of pleasure and surprise. “Honey, this isn’t so bad. In fact, I kinda like it.”

“Good, I thought you would. Let me know if you’re going to cum.”

“I might, and I really don’t want to, love.”

Julie let go and slapped him with her right, dominant, hand. “A little less pleasure and a little more sting.” She administered several slaps, hand curved. Listening carefully, she noted when his grunts indicated he felt a bit of real pain and shifted back to jerking him off.

“Oh, oh, that feels so nice!”

“Let me know when you’re close to cumming, honey.”

“I’m already there!” High pitch to the voice.

“Good for you.” Smack, smack, smack, smack. Julie’s blows were rhythmic, well spaced, barely beyond light. After several spanks, she sought his penis again. “Ooohh, still hard! You like this.”

“Uh, I guess I do. The stroking feels soo good! I’m almost...”

Slap, slap. Harder. The entire series was harder. “Oh, I love spanking you! You’re getting a little red, my love.”

“It stings now. But not too bad.”

After a couple more slaps, Julie stroked him some more. He was a bit soft when she gripped him, but he firmed right up. His hips flexed involuntary after very few cycles.

“Oh, oh!” gasped Luke, clearly on the edge of cumming.

Smack, smack! Julie struck him harder than she had yet, the sound filling the room, the sudden, sharp pain preventing his eruption. She kept it up, a flurry of blows. “I love this! You’re so cute when you’re red!” She bit her lower lip. Better stop now, she thought. Two well spaced spanks ended the spanking. “There! How’s that, my victim?”

Luke twisted to look at her. “Funny, I don’t feel like a victim, I feel horny as hell.”

“That’s the idea. Me, too. Thank me for the spanking.”

“Julie, much to my surprise, I do thank you. It was hot, alternating with jerking me off.”

“You are most welcome. You may further demonstrate your gratitude by licking me until I tell you to stop.”

They shared a long, deep kiss, then both settled into position. Luke, seeing her pussylips dripping, wasted no time on a sensuous approach, but dove right in, sucking her lips, plunging his tongue as deep as he could. He moved up to her clit and sucked vigorously. Two fingers insinuated their way into Julie, wriggling about.

That did it for the aroused beauty. “Oh, yes! Yes! Cumming! Spanking! Cumming!” She paused, panting. Then, “Aaaaahhhhhh! Oooohhhhhhh!.” She came off her peak with a big smile. She tousled his curls. “It’s time. Fuck me, Luke.”

“’Sec, hon.” Luke rummaged in her bedside drawer, then placed the vibrator on the bed. “I’ll need it for you after I cum.”

Julie beamed as she opened her legs wide for him. His thoughtful preparation thrilled her beyond all proportion.

Luke eagerly entered her and they kissed. He pumped in and out, hoping to last longer than usual. But the novelty of the spanking/handjob together with Julie’s high arousal overcame his untrained attempt. “Oh, wow, oh. Uh, uh, uh, UH!” With a final thrust and spurt, he collapsed on his wife.

He caught his breath, then slid the vibrator into her. Hugging her with his other arm, he kissed Julie. Manipulating the vibrator in various ways, he brought her to two more orgasms.

The pair fell asleep in each other’s arms and made love again in the morning. Before going downstairs for breakfast, they laughed as they updated the database. Luke said, “Well, today is the first day of the real program. So far, it’s been great, ‘cause we’re getting it on a lot more often.” Julie enthusiastically agreed, but wondered to herself how it would go when she denied his desire.

After breakfast, Luke and Julie worked together in the yard for about an hour, the Julie returned to the house. She curled up in her recliner with her laptop and a cup of coffee.

She read a few of the many pages of tips and techniques on the Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup site, then logged on to the chat room the women had set up.

She described to her new online friends how she’d set Luke’s latency period and his resignation as he accepted. Buoyed by their compliments and encouragement, she waxed eloquent on the subject of their first pleasure spanking and their lovemaking. One of the women wrote, “Smart 2 alternate bum pain & genital pleasure. Takes a harder spanking, & it’s training for cum control.”

“OIC. Didn’t give him any new control last night, tho. Came right after entering.”

“1 at a time. Premie is next.’

“1 thing. He laid out my vibrator b4 entering, said he’d need it after he came. Thrilled me to the core & IDK why. Ideas?”

“Big step 4 him, hon. Very submissive. Recognizes own inadequacy, puts ur pleasure ahead of his macho denial.”

“Wow. U R right! Thnx.”

About 11:00, Luke came in and washed his hands at the kitchen sink. Nervously, he approached Julie, cleared his throat.

She looked up with a smile.

“Uh, honey, uh...I guess first time’s the hardest, huh? I’ll take the plunge.” Deep breath. “Honey, may I please have permission to masturbate?”

She took her time forming her answer as Luke twisted his hands together. “Well, I think about an hour before lunch is a very considerate time to ask. I’m unlikely to come on to you close to mealtime, and by the time lunch is ready, you’ll be recharged. So go ahead, Luke, you have my permission to play with yourself.”

“Thanks, hon,” he said happily.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“I guess not. Thanks again,” he said with a finger-wagging wave. He departed to his basement lair.

As soon as the basement door closed, Julie got back on chat.

“Luke just asked for permission to play with himself for the very 1st time! Looked so nervous & cute, made me wet!”

A hail of congratulations followed.

“UR answer?”

“Made him w8. Said timing perfect, gave reasons. Permission granted. Thanked me 2X. He’s downstairs wanking right now.”

Another round of congratulations followed.

“B sure 2 deny him next time.”

“U bet! Can’t w8!”

Twelve minutes later (Julie timed it.), a smiling Luke emerged from the basement. He came to her and she rose to embrace him. “Have fun, dear?”

“I sure did, love. Thanks so much.”

She groped him. “What’s this I feel? A happy, but limp dick?”

“Yeah, that’s one way of putting it. It felt better after what we did this morning.”

“I should hope so!” They shared a deep kiss. “Another sexy lingerie video?”

Luke nodded. “But this one was hard core. Penetration,” he said in a dramatic tone.

“What did you do with your ejaculate, dear?”

Luke’s eyebrows knit together. “Wiped it up with a tissue. Why? Are you going to tell me I must lick it up every time?” He laughed nervously.

“No, but I’d like it if you did and told me about it.”

Luke sighed. Was there no end to her surprises? “I’ll take it under advisement,” he said.

Julie left it at that and they prepared and ate lunch.

After lunch, they worked together in the yard, digging a new flower bed. Luke left Julie planting to go lay some bricks for a walkway in the front yard.

About half an hour later, he came back. She stood to greet him, stretching her back. “Hi, hon. How’s it going?”

“Pretty well, easier than I expected. Uh, Julie, if it’s OK with you, I’d like to take a short break and...uh...masturbate again....uh...If it’s OK with you, of course.”

Julie pursed her lips and looked at him evaluatively. “No, not this time, honey. You’ll lose productivity, which happened a lot in the past ‘cause you played with yourself too often.”

Crestfallen Luke stood there, eyes downcast. “I know you’re right, but it’s such a habit.”

She hugged him, kissed him and stroked his face with her hand. “It will be OK. You truly don’t need to cum as frequently as you have in the past.” She fondled his penis through his jeans, rubbing it to an erection as she kissed him again. “There, a nice stiffie but no cum this time. Don’t forget to record it.”

“You cockteaser,” Luke laughed. “Your slave shall return to his work,” Luke finished with a mechanical voice. Stiff-limbed, he stalked off.

Later, as they sat in the back yard with grilled salmon, rice pilaf, and salad washed down with a dry white wine, Julie asked, “How was it when I denied your request to play with yourself?”

“At first it was hard, Julie, I admit, but after a while I got back into laying the bricks and forgot about it.” His voice changed to mock resentment. “You didn’t make it any easier, making me hard.”

“Oh, you don’t like it when I give you a hard on?”

“I didn’t say that!” he protested.

They laughed, then Julie gave him a curious glance. “I want to tell you something, Luke, but I want to be sure you don’t get the wrong idea. It’s about a choice you made Friday night.”

“What was that?”

“Well, I want to be sure you know I realize you did nothing wrong, I’m not angry or hurt, and there’s no consequence.”

Thoroughly mystified, Luke said, “OK...”

“I got you hot in the restaurant, you nearly made me cum in the car, and we rutted right in the living room.”

“Yeah, that was great!”

“Then later, while we were watching TV, you excused yourself and went downstairs to masturbate.”

“Yeah, but that was under the old agreement.”

“Right. Absolutely. I even came down to give you a few final squeezes and you licked your cum off my fingers — which, by the way, I found really hot! But here’s my question for you. Why masturbate an hour and a half before going to bed? Why not try to seduce me?”

Luke raised his eyebrows in surprise and stared off into space. “I...uh...huh...good question.” He furrowed his brow. “I never really thought of it,” he mused out loud. “I know I thought you might lower the boom the next day, but I wasn’t thinking of it as the last wank or something.” Another pause, then he looked at Julie. “I’m so into the two tracks, and so into the masturbation track, that I let it be my first sex relief and never realized it. Wow! I really have been neglecting you, in ways I never realized. I...I’m sorry, Julie. Can you forgive me?”

“I do forgive you, Luke, but it isn’t that simple, is it? I need real effort to change your behavior.”

“Yeah, I see that. You know, I’ve just been going through the motions (He pumped a curl-fingered fist up and down suggestively and they both smiled.) on this, but today’s really the first full day and already I learned something. Humph. Maybe this can work. The way we’ve been acting is a whale of a lot better than us arguing, you angry and me sneaking around.”

“A lot better. Aren’t we both more satisfied, sexually? I know I am.”

“Yeah, we make love a lot more often.”

Julie drained her wineglass and set it down with an air of finality. “Let’s raise the rate...now!”

Upstairs they went.

Afterwards, Luke cleaned and put away the vibrator. Then he stepped into the shower. Julie, still in a post-orgasm reverie, recalled fondly how Luke had readied the vibrator before entering her, and that he no longer looked askance when she easily accommodated its full eight inches. Fishing a paper from her drawer, she made an entry for later transcription to a separate database she maintained.

They made love again before falling asleep. When he turned off the alarm in the morning, Luke pushed his morning wood between her cheeks and nibbled her ear.

“Oh, Luke, I wish I had time. Remember I have an early meeting?”

“Oh, yeah, you mentioned that. I forgot.”

“But you have plenty of time to play with yourself, honey. Go ahead. Enjoy it to the full.”

Like laughed. “Permission to masturbate gratefully accepted, my dear.”

When Julie came home from work that day, she was pensive. She relaxed with a book in her recliner as usual, but stared off into space, thinking. The database shows that Luke likes to play with himself to relax after work, and I’m seldom horny then. Seems natural to me, and I’ll usually grant him the privilege, but I’ll keep him guessing.

Luke arrived a few moments later. He kissed her, then went upstairs. He came back down wearing jeans and a tee shirt. He kissed Julie again, then stood by her awkwardly.

“You won’t get what you want unless you ask,” Julie said, not looking up from her book.

He laughed. Reassured, he spoke more confidently than he had for his two previous requests. “Jul, my love, may I please have permission to masturbate?”

“Sure, Luke. Now’s a good time. I’m usually not horny after work and the database shows that you are. Did you have a good wank this morning?” Her eye twinkled mischievously.

Luke laughed. The words were normal, the subject humiliating. “Yes, dear, I did. Thank you for asking.”

Not long afterwards, he came up from the basement. He and Julie made dinner, discussed the coming weekend, watched TV and went to sleep.

Tuesday afternoon, Luke asked Julie for permission without hesitation or visible nervousness. She granted it and followed him downstairs a few minutes later. Slaps and feminine squeals of pain told of the nature of Luke’s chosen entertainment. Smiling, she walked into his shop, and kissed him, draping her arm over his neck. “Like a little help, lover?”

“Sure!” He stared at the screen, where a pretty girl kicked as she lay over an older man’s thighs in a traditional spanking.

(http://s27.postimg.org/oxpjfpmz7/Girl_Spank.jpg)

Julie saw her first male over female spanking video. As she stroked Luke, she commented, “It’s more erotic than I thought it would be, but so were our spankings. Pretty blonde, lingerie, and a red rump. But look at her face. That pain is real. Sorry, Luke, don’t get your hopes up.”

Luke, as quick as ever, grunted as he came watching a spanking video while is wife vowed he’d never spank her.

Julie squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock and held her slimed fingers in front of his mouth for cleaning.

Luke obediently leaned forward to lick his cum from her fingers.

She kissed him immediately afterwards. “Thanks, Luke. You know I like it when you eat your cum.”

“Yeah. Still seems weird, though.”

A few more hugs and they went out to dinner.

That evening, they read books in the living room. Luke put down his book and rubbed his crotch suggestively. “Julie, I have that old familiar itch to play with myself I sometimes get in the evening. But I’m not going to ask you for permission to go masturbate. I think you know why.” He winked at her.

“I can guess,” she said with a smile. “Patience, dear boy.”

A while later, Julie arose. “Luke, honey, don’t come to the bedroom until I call you, OK?”

“Sure, Jul, whatever you say.”

He’s learning fast, Julie smiled to herself as she went to the bedroom. A few minutes later, she called him upstairs.

Luke found his beautiful wife in a black negligee that partially concealed a black lace merry widow beneath. She insisted on prolonged foreplay and took his precum-soaked penis in her mouth briefly before he entered her for his usual brief fuck.

As soon as he recovered, Luke used the vibrator, which he had again placed on the bed ready for use.

Thursday, when Luke returned from work, he kissed Julie and asked about her day. Since Julie had nothing special to report, he got right to the point. “Julie, may I please have permission to masturbate?”

“No, dear, not today.” She turned her attention back to cooking.

Stunned at this casual dismissal, Luke stood slack-jawed a moment. “Uh, Julie, you mean it? Not at all?”

“Are you arguing with me?” Julie happened to have a large wooden spoon in her hand.

“No, no, I’m surprised...and confused. Do you mean you might want me in the next two hours?”

“Luke, I don’t have to give you a reason, do I?”

“No, I guess you don’t.” He stared at the floor dejectedly.

Julie smiled. I like being in control, she thought. I can relent a little. He’s trying so hard.

“I can explain if I want to. I always thought you spent too much time masturbating. Besides, the times I deny you privileges are the real tests of whether the program is working and of how obedient you are.”

“Well, I guess that makes sense. And so far, the program’s working. We get it on more and have more fun. All right, no playing with myself today.”

Julie rewarded him that night. When he popped, as he got ready to use the vibrator, Julie said, “You poured a big wad into me. I can tell ‘cause I’m way squishy. I like that.”