Inadequate Hubby 2: Chronic Masturbator part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

When Luke got home Friday, Julie wasn’t home yet. Horny, he tried her phone, leaving an entreaty to masturbate, tried her at work but learned she’d left. He texted and emailed her. Well, I’ve done what I can to try to get ahold of her. She can’t get too mad if I ask her three ways and can’t get reach her.

He went downstairs, started his laptop and soon watched a beautiful blonde giving an enthusiastic blowjob to a happy man. In a few minutes, he came. He stared at the creamy goo and spoke aloud. “It felt good to jerk off when I wanted to, and I don’t really care for the taste of my cum.” He disposed of the mess with a tissue. He defiantly entered his erection in the log. Adjusting his pants, he went back upstairs.

He read the paper until Julie showed up, only a few minutes later. She asked him to help with some packages.

The packages included some take-out Thai food and a few boxes from a clothing store. Julie asked Luke to wait for her a few minutes and took the boxes upstairs.

She came downstairs wearing a dark blue, boned underbust corset that lifted and rounded her breasts, leaving her nipples partially exposed. Patterned stockings decorated her legs and drew Luke’s eye to the matching blue heels. She wore no panties.

Luke dropped the paper and stood up. “Wow, honey, you’re gorgeous!”

Beaming, Julie walked into his arms for a big hug and a kiss. She groped him. “Sweetheart, you’ve done so well with the program that I want to reward you. Let me put this DVD in.” She spun away from him, swaying her hips and bending over suggestively as she readied the DVD and fast forwarded to a scene where a man wielding a wooden paddle directed a woman over his lap.

In her most seductive whisper, Julie returned to Luke saying, “Horny after a long week of work? Relax and watch the spanking. I’ll roll your stiff cock all over my breasts, take it in my mouth and swallow all your cum.”

Luke’s jaw dropped. He disguised his panic. It’s only been fifteen minutes, he thought. Confess? Nah, maybe I can pull it off. She sure is hot. “Wow, hon, wow,” he said aloud as Julie reached for his belt. His pants and underwear were about his ankles, his limp dick exposed.

With a broad smile, Julie pushed him back in his seat with one finger. She dropped to her knees and pried his shoes from his feet, whisked the pants off and flung them aside. Smiling, she grasped his cock and gave it a few squeezes before leaning forward to rub it on her mounded cleavage. After a few moments, with the limp, shrunken prick unresponsive, Julie guessed the truth. She let go, and jumped to her feet. “You whacked off just as soon as you got home, didn’t you?” Her eyes snapped. Fists ground into her hips.

“I tried, Julie, really I did. Your phone, work, text, email. You were nowhere to be found. I figured you’d be late and you wouldn’t mind. Besides, you usually let me right after work.”

“Oh, I see, it’s my fault for not being at your instant beck and call. Luke needs to play with his pee-pee! Emergency! Faugh!”

(http://s27.postimg.org/iy1sc226r/tumblr ... 1_1280.jpg)

Luke withered under her contemptuous glare.

“Lucas, you’re in big trouble. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll do exactly as I say.”

“I’m sorry, Julie, really I am. I..I’ll do whatever you say.”

“You’d better. Stay here, don’t bother getting dressed, and” (She grabbed his hair and pulled him to meet her gaze.) “don’t touch that penis.” She released him with a snap and stormed from the room.

Luke wondered if there was anything he could say to placate his angry, wronged wife. Nothing he thought of seemed adequate. I suppose I’m going to get another spanking, he thought.

Julie returned in a short time, considering the change of her dress. She wore a severe black all-in-one girdle, unadorned by any lace or floral decoration. Full, molded cups shaped her breasts to cones while fully concealing them. Her lower body was so thickly encased no hint of her normally prominent labia could be discerned. High heeled leather boots rose well above her knees.

Luke’s eyes went from her adamant face to the ominous objects in her hands. A light brown paddle and a riding crop extended from her right, while bits of leather and rope dangled from her left. He gulped.

Julie strode straight to him, the impact of her boots shaking the room. She put the objects on a nearby table and glared at Luke anew. She retained one of the leather pieces. “Wrist.”

Blinking, Luke extended his right hand.

Julie fastened a stiff leather cuff on him.

Jeff understood the import of the metal D ring on the restraint. His eyes widened with disbelief and fear. “Julie, what are...”

“Shut up! Speak when you’re spoken to. Wrist.”

Meekly, Luke extended his left hand for a cuff.

“Ankle. Ankle. Put this on yourself.” She handed him one more strip of leather.

Examination proved this to be a collar. With a gulp and a piteous look at his unyielding wife, he affixed the humiliating neckpiece. Without a word, he accepted the leash that came next and clipped it to the collar.

Julie picked up the crop and paddle. “Bring the ropes,” she said grimly, then turned on her heel. Tugging the leash, she strode from the TV room to the larger living room.

Her sudden departure caught Luke off guard. He stumbled to his feet and nearly fell. His grab for the ropes was ineffectual and they slid to the floor.

Julie strode along, unaware or uncaring. She stopped at the couch and turned again. “Incompetent.”

Luke cringed, aware he’d further disappointed her.

With a sigh, Julie led the way back to the TV room, where Luke quickly picked up the ropes, of soft, white woven nylon, 1/2 inch in diameter. They returned to the living room. “Face the right rear of the couch and bend over. You’re really in for it now, buster.”

Luke didn’t even bother with a mute appeal. He bent over. Julie knelt in front of him, tying one of the ropes first to his wrist restraint, then to the legs of the couch. There were six legs, providing convenient lash points. Julie soon had him tied, ass elevated and vulnerable.

“Lucas, I have something to explain to you before I begin the lecture and punishment. During your punishment spanking, you squirmed enough to spoil my aim several times. That is unacceptable; hence the restraints. These restraints do allow you some freedom of movement, which constitutes a test. I want you to accept your punishment with as little movement as possible so my aim and cadence are not disrupted. Should you disrupt, you will begin this weekend to make a spanking bench from plans I have. This spanking bench will allow me to bind your limbs more securely and to include your thighs and torso. You don’t want that, for you would get less relief during punishment than currently. So hold still.

“Lucas, you deliberately, knowingly disobeyed me.” Crack went the paddle.

“Yeow! Jul...”

“Shut up and listen. When I want to hear your smarmy voice, I will command you to speak. You masturbated without permission, contrary to our agreement of barely two weeks.” Pow!

“Aghgh!”

“You jerked your sorry dick off while I planned an erotic reward for you.” Slam! Slam!

Luke screamed and thrashed about, all thought of holding still driven from his mind by the hardwood paddle. Much more punishing than the hairbrush.

“I do have a question for you. You knew you were a disobedient, impotent masturbation addict, but you didn’t confess. Why, you fool, why?” Thwap!

“Owww! I thought maybe...you know.”

“No, I don’t, unless you say it. Use your words, little boy.” Smash!

“Unhhh. I hoped maybe, since you were so hot looking, I could get it up fast.”

“Oh, that’s ridiculous! Haven’t we always agreed that owning up to our mistakes helps the other person get over it?”

“Yes. I..I wasn’t thinking.”

“Yes, you were, thinking with the wrong head, to use a cliche. Lukas, it was humiliating (Ka-pow!), humiliating (Ka-pow!) to kneel in front of you, ready to blow you (Ka-pow!), rubbing your useless dick all over my beautiful breasts (Ka-pow!) I displayed to arouse you! (Ka-pow! Ka-pow!).

Screaming, Luke thrashed against his bonds uselessly. When no new blows landed, he slowly became coherent again. “J...Julie, p...pl..please f..forgive me. I’m sorry, so sorry. I never intended to humiliate you. I won’t do it again, I promise. Please give me another chance, Julie, please!”

Ooohhh, thought Julie. I like hearing him beg. Made me wet. Time for that later. “Lukas, the paddle was punctuation for the lecture. The real punishment lies at the tip of my crop. You are to receive the traditional six of the best for your first cropping. I hope you learn enough that a second cropping is never needed. After you recover, I will tell you your further punishments.”

Luke hung limply, resigned.

Julie swished the crop in the air a few times, enjoying the whistling. She smashed it next to Luke without warning, smiling to herself as he predictably flinched.

She accompanied her aiming taps with a brief lecture. “The crop, and its cousin, the cane, being very narrow and flexible, impart, I am told, a very different kind of pain than a hand, hairbrush, or paddle. Sharper, cleaner. Some describe it as brilliant, others as blooming. What do you say, dear?” Whoosh, crack!

“Yahhhh! I say it hurts! Oh, Julie, you have no idea how it hurts!”

“Brilliant or bloom?”

“Made me see the light, so brilliant.”

Julie smiled. In pain, obedient, still funny, she thought. Tap, tap, tap, whoosh, crack!

As soon as Luke’s screams and writhing ended, she resumed her maddening tapping. “I’ve found time to practice with the crop every day. How’s my aim?” This series of taps focused on the line between the swell of Luke’s cheeks and his thighs. Tap, tap, tap, whoosh, crack!

“Yahhhhhh! O, Julie, that was the worst. I hate your aim, it’s too accurate. Please, Jule, please give be a break before the last two. Please!”

“It’s better to get it over fast.” Tap, tap, tap, whoosh, crack!

Luke’s screams subsided to sobs. As soon as he was still, tap, tap, tap, whoosh, crack!

A scream, and the sobbing resumed.

Arms akimbo, Julie regarded him. His ass and the backs of his thighs were quite inflamed. Three distinct crop lines marched down from the roundest part of his cheeks. One crossed the others. Luke had flinched. Julie smiled as she noted that two struck at the very base of his cheeks, as she’d intended. She rubbed his bum, reveling in the warmth she’d imparted as well as in her husband’s sobs, now turning into apologies.

“Oh, Julie, I’m so sorry. The program worked until I blew it. I disobeyed when you were planning to reward me. I’m so sorry. I never wanted to humiliate you...” He broke off into a fresh fount of tears. “Oh, Julie, I love you so much and I hurt you. Please forgive me. Let me try again. Please.”

Julie knelt again and untied his right wrist. “Free your self whenever you’re ready. I’ll get you some water.” His tear-streaked pleading look left her unmoved.

She returned with a sports bottle.

Luke had freed his other hand but remained bent over, sniffling. He drank and looked up at Julie. Seeing her flat expression, he wisely said nothing. He struggled to stand, then bent to undo his ankles. Naked he faced Julie. “I’m truly sorry, Julie. I know you said there will be other punishments. I’m ready for them...uh...if you’re ready to give them.”

Julie sat in one of the armchairs near the couch and pointed to the floor in front of her. “Kneel.”

Julie noted that Luke kept is thighs straight and rubbed his sore bum. “Luke, I’m very disappointed in you. I believe you tried to make changes and up until today, had accepted my authority. What have you got to say for yourself?”

“I truly had been trying to do as you ask. I felt proud of myself when I didn’t argue or object when you denied me permission yesterday afternoon. I love it that we make it together more often. But you’re right, I shoved my cock through the first thing that looked like a crack in your system.”

Julie remained unamused. “How long did you debate whether to disobey or not?”

Luke sighed. “It wasn’t much of a debate. I tried to get ahold of you those four ways. I admit I touched myself through my pants, which didn’t help. I figured if I tried to get ahold of you so hard and failed, I had neither permission nor denial, so I went ahead.” He hung his head.

“Four efforts to reach me would have been significant if you had been obedient. As it is, pfui. At least you’re...Hmph. I don’t know whether you’re honest or not. Did you enter this erection in the database or did you attempt to conceal it?”

“I entered it, Julie. I’m not trying to undermine the program, I rationalized a way to play with myself when I wanted to.”

“That is the program, Lukas. You masturbate when I allow it, no exceptions. Clear?”

“Yes, Julie.”

“No masturbation for a week, including all of next Friday. No touching your penis for pleasure. Sit to urinate so you don’t touch it. If fully clothed, you may adjust the penis as needed. If you wake up touching it, let go and report the incident to me as soon as possible without waking me up. If you have a wet dream, the same. Digital, oral or vibrator satisfaction for me on demand, you to be in a posture where nothing contacts your penis and your hands to be visible at all times. Any whining, complaining, or other negative reaction to your punishment will result in an extension to be determined by me.

“Go fetch your phone.”

Luke opened his mouth, shrugged and went off, returning a minute later, phone in hand.

“Dictate your punishment and the requirements into your phone.”

With a few false starts corrected by Julie, Luke dictated a good draft of these strict rules and texted it to Julie.

“Lukas, you do not want to be here again. If need be, I have more severe punishments. Above all, you do not want me to think you’re not taking this program seriously.”

Jeff stared deep into his wife’s eyes as he responded. “You’re right, Julie. I remember what you said would happen if I didn’t make a genuine effort. I don’t want you to go there.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that and sound so sincere.

“Last, you moved way too much to be allowed such freedom as that while being punished. After dinner, you will go get the necessary materials from the plans I’ll give you for the punishment bench. Use your own money. Give me an estimate of how long it will take. Expect to give it all your free time on it.”

“Yes, Julie.”

“Now, Lukas, I’m done meting out punishments physical and psychological, but I’m still put off with you. I am aso horny as hell.” She undid some snaps in her girdle. “Digital and oral sex on demand. Get busy.” She managed a smile.

Luke set to work with a will, licking and fingering. You can’t stay too mad at someone who makes you cum, he reasoned.

With Julie sated, Lukas heated the take-out and served Julie. As they ate, she explained that she got the plans for the bench from the Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup, as well as training and punishment tips and suggestions for discounted products.

“Hoo boy! I’m up against a conspiracy of take-charge women. I yield! I surrender.” He waved his napkin over his head as a white flag.

Julie laughed, then asked, “Have you explored the Greetup site?”

“No, I poked around when we first joined, but that’s about it. I watched that video about the spreadsheet to see if I thought the guy really went along with it. Seemed genuine to me. It’s really a database kept on a spreadsheet for the calculations, you know.”

Julie rolled her eyes. Luke, a software engineer, couldn’t keep his mind off tech for long. Julie, a social worker, knew how to operate her computer and phone. “Anyway, take some time to explore the site. I looked at the men’s side. There are tips and suggestions from some men who’ve gotten past their own chronic masturbation. Might be helpful to you.”

“Huh. OK, I’ll do it.”

Julie gave Luke the plans for the bench. He went down to the basement and returned in a few minutes with a revised list. “I have a lot of this stuff already.” He saluted Julie. “I’m off to Home Despot, only to soon return to my very own Home Despot.”

Luke soon purchased the wood and other supplies he needed. As he drove home, bum still smarting, he had his first chance to reflect. The new Julie’s something. Sexier, yes, but incredibly tough and determined. Man, that hurt. It still does. She means it about thinking divorce if I don’t try hard enough. So I could get out of the whole thing by refusing to go along, but I’d lose Julie and it would mean jerking off would be more important to me than Julie. And I do love Julie. It’s even possible she’s right and it would be good for me to jerk off less.

Luke lugged the lumber and hardware down to his basement shop. He looked the plans over and doodled some figures in the margin. Paper in hand, he headed for the stairs, meeting Julie coming down. With a wry smile, he asked, “Checking on me?”

Julie had log since changed to more comfortable clothes. “I don’t think you’d be that stupid. I wanted to see your progress.”

“I’m ready with that estimate you wanted.”

“Good! Let’s go upstairs.”

They sat in the den. Luke presented two estimates. “I could make an unfinished bench in about a full day; there’s nothing particularly difficult. Stained and varnish will take a week.”

“I like that; the project will take as long as your punishment. I leave the choice of stain and varnish to you, but I prefer a light brown.”

“You got it. Honey, I know you said you want me to use all my free time on this, but it’s late and the first steps are precise measuring and power sawing. I’m a lot better fresh in the morning.”

“Makes sense.” She stood up. “You’ve been very good since your caning. I’m in a more normal mood. Come here, my love.” She opened her arms and they hugged and kissed.

Luke’s eyes filled with tears. “Julie, I won’t do anything to lose you. I love you too much! I was so afraid today.....” She held him, stroking the back of his head, occasionally kissing him, murmuring, I don’t want to lose you, either.” When Luke appeared reassured, she suggested they go upstairs to bed.

Julie got a look at Luke’s ass when he undressed. “Wow!” she said. “I’m impressed with my own handiwork! Hold still.” She took a picture with her phone and showed it to Luke.

“Wow! No wonder it hurts! Those bruises are something. I can still feel each of the crop marks! I don’t want that again. Sleeping on my stomach tonight.”

“The sight’s making me hot all over again. Your fingers, your mouth, and the vibrator are all handy.” She stripped and lay on the edge of the bed, providing a place for Luke to kneel and perform for her.

Luke found sleep elusive between his tingling bum and raging hardon he could not even touch.

At breakfast the next morning, Luke said to Julie, “In the old days, after two, two and a half hours of woodworking or something, I’d take a break and usually masturbate. Breaks are important, so I thought they’d be good times to look at the Greetup site. Is that OK with you?”

Julie broke into a broad smile and kissed him. “That warms my heart, my love. I think you’re starting to get it.”

At his first break, Luke logged on to the site. He noted that he was a registered Chronic Masturbator and shook his head ruefully. Expecting to read rants and put-downs from angry or wronged wives and lovers, to his surprise he discovered genuinely positive, helpful pages. The titles were arranged in a progression that appealed to his sense of software organization. Intrigued, he skimmed several topics.

He joined Julie for a pre-dinner wine. Luke squirmed when he sat.

Julie smiled. “Comfy, hon?”

“Let’s just say I’m reminded of my transgression.”

“Progress?”

“All parts are cut, all holes drilled. Ready to sand.”

Julie glanced at the estimate Luke provided and arched an eyebrow, looking at him.

“Yeah, I thought I’d have it sanded by now. I was surprised by how encouraging the site is.”

“Yes?”

Luke rolled his eyes. Her going all “tell me more” on him was like when he went tech on her. “It actually seems helpful to me. What they said about the first week was right on, even predicted I’d blow it. The stuff I read about negative self talk was right on, might have been written by a social worker.” He shot a speculative eyebrow right back at her.

Laughing, Julie said, “Not guilty.” She stretched, her breasts straining the fabric of her top, an effect not lost on Luke. “I think you need an appetizer before dinner.” She stood, pointing to the zipper of her jeans.

Once Julie stripped off her pants and panties, Luke initially used his fingers to arouse her as she lay back in her recliner. When he replaced his fingers with lips, he clasped his hands behind his back to obey the new rules. The image of Julie stretching flashed before him. His fingers twitched. A glance up caught Julie, hands in her shirt, squeezing and rolling the breasts he longed to feel. Quite the cruel punishment, he thought.

After Saturday, work on the bench eased. Each day, Luke provided a light sanding prior to adding added a coat of stain or varnish.

Over the next two days, he read such topics as Chronic Masturbation: Causes & Cures, White Knuckles: Your First Week, and Get (or rather Lose) a Grip. A topic that particularly spoke to him was Nix Negative Self-Talk.

Each afternoon, Luke followed his new ritual. Instead of playing with himself, he read a topic on the Sexually Inadequate Husbands site. Each consisted of text, a video and quotes from men who’d “banked the wank,” as the saying was. To bank the wank meant to put the habit away, ceding control to one’s wife or lover.

After work Wednesday, Luke applied the final coat of varnish. He looked at the scattered pieces. I’m doing all this, rushed home to do the last coat, he mused, all so Julie can tie me up and beat me more efficiently. What am I, nuts? She says if I’m obedient, I’ll never have to bend over this, it’ll be a symbol in the corner. This whole punishment thing gives me a funny feeling. I’m doing it ‘cause I gotta keep Julie, so that part of the work feels good. It’s the longest I can recall going without jerking off...ever. Huh. Most days more than once. I am more productive if you count reading the Greetup the website as productive.

He shrugged, the question of whether the program was worth his confusion unresolved. Turning to his computer, he read the most thought provoking page yet. He went up to dinner, still pondering.

Leftover casserole and a salad constituted dinner, accompanied by a glass of wine. Julie noticed his pensive mood. “Penny.”

Luke gave a start and a smile. “Yeah, I should talk about this. I mean...it’s about the program and the punishment, but it’s not a complaint.”

“Good. Go on.”

“Before dinner, I read a page Beyond White Knuckles: Attitude Adjustment. Said that if I focus on the goal of keeping my hands to myself until you give me permission, I’m still focusing on my lack of pleasure and my sense of being punished. But if I focus on the goal of feeling more connected to you and your desires, and our mutual sex, my concerns aren’t so important any more and, over time, it becomes easier and easier to obey you. Makes sense, and it gives me some control of whether this program works or not. And I do want it to work, Julie.”

Julie beamed and hugged him. “You are starting to get it. You’re going to Bank the Wank, I know you are.”

Arriving home after work Thursday, Luke kissed Julie, then said, “Honey, all the parts of the bench are varnished, ready for final sanding and assembly.”

“Great. I want to watch the final assembly. When will that be?”

“Ummm...should be ready about dinner. So assembly for dessert?”

“Yes, and the practical test?”

“Test?” echoed Luke nervously.

Julie laughed and patted the air suggestively. “A gentle one, to check the fit, find any rough spots and to check my aim.”

Relieved, Luke descended to the shop and sanded away.

After dinner, Julie accompanied him downstairs. She perched on Luke’s chair, occasionally rising to hold a part as Luke tightened a screw or tapped in a dowel.

Of simple design, the spanking bench consisted of uprights braced near the floor, two curved main supports on which rested a row of rounded crosspieces to hold Luke’s torso. A leather strap and buckle crossed the main span. Ankle and wrist restraints sprouted from the uprights.

(http://s27.postimg.org/uklwd6phv/spanking_Bench.jpg)

“It’s beautiful, Luke. You do such good work.” Impatient to see Luke bent over the device, Julie hastily took a picture with her phone, then pointed. “Bend over.”

With a gulp, Luke complied.

Smiling, Julie strapped in Luke’s wrists, thighs and waist. She pulled his head up by the hair and kissed him. “You look adorable like that, dear. So vulnerable.”

“I feel vulnerable,” Luke agreed, voice quavering. “You aren’t going to...” He stopped because Julie released his hair and stepped behind him.

She rubbed his rounded cheeks and gave him a few light taps. “Ooohhhh!” A couple more, slightly harder taps on his tight jeans and she hurriedly released him, kissing him deeply before undoing his waist. “Bring this upstairs. It’s our new bedroom furniture. You’ll bring it downstairs if I need it to punish you. Hurry. I am gushing!”

Still concerned he was in for a bout of pain, Luke meekly followed her up.

They surveyed the bedroom. Luke moved a dresser and the bench fit next to it sideways. Luke turned back after placing it to see Julie rapidly stripping. She sat on the bed, legs spread.

Pausing only to ready the vibrator, Luke knelt in a now-familiar position. The exciting aroma met his nose right away. “Wow, you’re dripping,” he said, awed. He slipped two fingers in and sucked her hood into his mouth.

“Ohhh,” sighed Julie. “They told me not to spank for fun while you’re under a punishment or you’d be in for it. If you’d been naked I couldn’t have resisted. You be good, Lukas! Saturday morning initiation for sure, with fucking to follow. Oooohhhhh, yeah. Yes, that’s it. Oooohhh.” She panted a moment. “Vibrator.”

Luke lubed it in his mouth and plunged it into her, sliding it in and out rapidly, bringing her to two more orgasms before she said, “Enough.”.

She drew him up and kissed him passionately. “Love you. Thank you for the beautiful spanking bench.”

“You’re welcome, I think.”

Julie laughed and kissed him again. “Look under the bed,” she said with a gleam in her eye.

Bending over, Luke withdrew two bulky, gift wrapped packages. He held them up, looking quizzical.

“Open that one first.” She indicated the heavier of the two.

Jeff laughed. A flat pillow or pad, the size of the torso deck, came to light. Six tassels allowed it to be fastened to the bench. Embroidered on one side were a heart and the words “Thank you, dear.”

“For when I feel merciful. The pillow never goes downstairs.”

Shaking his head, laughing despite himself, Luke strapped the pillow in place. “I hope the bench never goes downstairs either.”

“Me, too. I love spanking you, Luke, but it doesn’t have to be a punishment.”

Someday, she’s gotta be fair and let me spank her, thought Luke. Wisely, he said nothing.

The second package held a dark blue velour cover for the bench. Braided, woven gold rope outlined the two seams and formed handles at the corners. It fit perfectly over the bench. “Looks like a Cub Scout spanking bench. You made these, right?”

“Yep. I worked while you did, my fun secret project.”

Luke shook his head again. “They are beautiful. Thank you, hon.” He rejoined her on the bed and embraced her. “I don’t understand it, but I actually feel good about this project even though its purpose is to help you beat my as more efficiently.”

“Luke, you’re yielding to my authority, especially in the realm of sex. It’s gratifying but more than that, it’s very arousing to me. Yielding to me does you good, and I think you’re starting to recognize it.”

“Well, we were having a lot more fun with sex until I blew it. I hope it’s like that when I finish my punishment time.”

“Saturday! Spanking, then fucking. Don’t mess up in the meantime.” She wagged a warning finger. “I love all the oral attention, but I do want to make love with you.”

“Me, too!” They hugged, and soon Julie got dressed.

Luke had experienced several erections later that night and throughout Friday, anticipating his return to full sexual activity. He sported a particularly plump and full erection after providing Julie with several good night orgasms before she went to sleep. He took a while to get drowsy, but felt good, since he’d been obedient and finished his punishment without earning any penalties.

As they cuddled in bed in the morning, Julie decided to prolong the experience. “How about a light breakfast in bed?”

“OK,” Luke agreed. He left with a kiss.

He returned a while later with fresh coffee, fruit, toast and jam to find Julie snoozing. Putting the tray aside, he thought a moment, then tugged the spanking bench into a convenient spot and removed the cover. He awakened Julie with a kiss and brought her breakfast on a bed table then climbed on, carefully balancing his own meal and bed table.

After her first sip of coffee, Julie said, “You got the spanking bench ready! What a good boy you are.” She kissed him.

“I knew you were going to use it before we made love, and I really want to after last week!”

“Hope you learned your lesson.”

“Oh, I did. I won’t blow it like that again.” He kissed her and felt her breast. “Oh, how I missed these!”

“I see you did. Look at that tent pole.” Laughing, she pointed to his boner under the sheet. The rest of the meal disappeared quickly.

They put the bed trays away. Julie pointed her finger at the bench and said, with mock severity, “Bend over, you. You’re in big trouble.”

“Yes, ma’am,” cringed Luke, going along with the idea.

“Fasten your right wrist.”

Luke complied.

“You are now under my power,” Julie said as she worked her way around the uprights, finishing with a tight waist strap.

Luke attempted to move, and found he was quite helpless. A shiver of fear shook him.

“Nervous, honey?”

“A bit.”

“I should think you would be, looking up those girls’ skirts on the stairwell.”

“I’m a guy! What do you expect?”

Julie rubbed his cheeks. “Subtlety. A bit of savoire faire, not letting go of my hand to run forward and gawk, head tilted back.” She gave him two rapid swats. “The back of me hand to you.”

“But those girls had such good legs and their skirts were so short!”

She smacked him again. “Stop being so obvious. Everyone will think my husband’s a creep! Wait there. I need to get something.”

“Like I have a choice?”

Julie rummaged in a drawer of her vanity and returned. “Here. Meet my new paddle.” She held out a black leather paddle, flapping the blade from the handle. “See? It’s got a hard leather side and a soft pile side. Kiss the leather. Lick it. Good boy. Now kiss the pile. Lick that side.”

“Uh...Dry.”

“You’re in no position to complain, so be quiet.” She rubbed the soft side over his butt and gave him a few swats that way.

“Wow, Julie, that feels kinda nice.”

“Good,” she said as she shifted her grip.

“Yeowtch!” gasped Luke as he felt the leather side for the first time.

Julie wielded it from directly behind him, forehand and backhand so the stiff leather impacted him on alternate cheeks. His continued gasps made Julie wet.

“So when you go girl-watching, I want you to be surreptitious and sneaky so people won’t think you’re a creep.”

“What? Julie, that doesn’t even make sense.”

Wham! Wham!

“Are you questioning me?”

“No, I’m trying to figure you out.”

“You just don’t get it, do you?” Wham! Wham!

“Ow! I sure don’t.”

“Don’t gape and stare!” Wham! Wham!

“If you act sneaky, the girls will think you’re like all the other guys, afraid to take a real honest peek, so they’ll think you’re a jerk, not a creep.” Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!

“Ouch! Ow, that really hurts! Ow!” Luke’s attempts to move were frustrated. He found his hips moved, but a tiny, unrelieving distance.

“Oh, this bench is so cool. Your sweet, red ass stays in position.” Wham! Wham! “It’s making me horny as hell!” Wham! Wham! “Want to know how to go girl watching?” Wham! Wham!

“Yes, please.”

“One good, frank glance of admiration and move on.” Wham! Wham!

“Or be sneaky enough the girls don’t realize it..,” Wham! Wham! “But we always do.” Wham! Wham!

Julie flung the paddle onto the bed and grabbed the comfortable, high backed office-style chair from her vanity and rolled it in front of Luke.

She climbed aboard, adjusted the height, then crossed her legs. Reaching forward, she pulled herself close to Luke and tilted back. “More pussy for you.”

Luke laughed, but strained his neck forward and began his second breakfast. The position was awkward enough that his normal, slow approach technique didn’t work well and he soon glued his lips around her hood and swirled his tongue around her nubbin.

Julie watched, her sensations enhanced by the expressions on Luke’s face. His shoulders twitched, which she took to indicate his frustration that he couldn’t use his fingers. She smiled.

Luke, wanting to be released, sucked and licked rapidly.

“OOHHH!” cried Julie as she came. An impish corner of her mind acted up. She placed her feet on the bench and pushed gently. “Oh! Cumming and going!” She rolled across the floor, gently stopped by the bed.

As they laughed, Julie came up behind Luke, rubbing his cheeks. “Mmm, you’re still pretty warm.” She lightly smacked him a few times, then shifted her grip.

“Oh, that feels good! It has been so long! I popped right up.”

“Plus, spanking really gets you going, doesn’t it?”

“Gotta admit, at this level, it was sensual and hot.”

“Spanking and denial! Your fate is sealed, buster!”

“Oh, no! What have I done?” Luke’s lighthearted tone concealed real anxiety.

Julie again released Luke’s right wrist and left the rest to him. He unbuckled and joined her on the bed.

They embraced and kissed long and passionately. Luke fondled her breasts, lightly tweaked her nipples and sucked and licked avidly. But when he attempted to mount her, she closed her legs.

“In your current state, you’ll just cum. Vibrator first.”

“Oh, right.” He got the device, prepped it with his mouth, and watched enviously as the probe explored depths he could never reach. He got over it as he always did, watching the great pleasure he helped impart. With his thumb on her clit, he brought her over the top.

“Fuck me, Luke, fuck me.” She spread her legs and raised her knees.

Grinning, Luke knelt between her legs and entered her. He tried to keep it slow but his long-frustrated desire and heightened state of arousal made it impossible. He managed three slow strokes before he felt his head expand, his tube fill. He thrust in and out wildly, grunting in futile effort to prolong the ecstasy. “OOOOhhhhhhhh!!!” Luke collapsed on Julie, who patted his head. “Honey, I’m sorry. I wanted so much to last longer for you.”

She cuddled him, still patting his head comfortingly. “It’s all right, dear, you had your fun and you earned it.”

He looked up at her. “You’re not disappointed?”

“Let’s just say I didn’t pay attention to my disappointment but to your pleasure. I’m switching that as of now. I’m still horny and you have a creamy dish to finish off your breakfast.”

“Honey, you really want me to...”

“Sure. You already lick your fingers clean. I bet it tastes better with pussy juice added.”

Luke realized she was serious, so, with a sigh, he got back in position and licked from the bottom of the slit to the top.

He probed deeper and found the mingled taste to be rather pleasant. “Mmmm,” he nodded.

“Here, you lie on your back.” Julie then squatted over him.

Luke opened his mouth and licked the sides of Julie’s pussylips as the pulpy goo slipped down into his mouth. He swallowed, surprised at his eagerness.

As the flow slackened, Julie tilted her pelvis, bring her clit to Luke’s attention.

My gosh, how much clit licking does it take to satisfy this woman, Luke wondered. Dutifully, he gave it his best, sucking and flicking, as well as palming her upper thighs and pulling them up and down in alternate directions.

That did it. Julie cried out and her hips flexed so that Luke had a hard time maintaining contact. “Ohhh! Yes! Yes! I’m cummin’! Ahhhhh.”

She collapsed on him, hugging and kissing him. She licked the lingering aftertaste on his lips.

“I thought I wouldn’t like it but it was OK,” Luke said. They kissed and hugged, relaxing together.

They fell asleep and awoke about an hour later, both ravenous after their light breakfast and sexercise.

They sat on the deck eating sandwiches and drinking juice. Luke was pensive. “Honey, is there a way I can, you know, sort of graduate from being a chronic masturbator?”

“Wow, Luke, I’m glad you asked. I read advice on the site and some success stories. All agreed I shouldn’t tell you the goal until you ask. It’s a big step for you to ask, ‘cause it means you want success.”

“I do. I’m beginning to see how selfish and inconsiderate it was. I mean, ruining the erotic surprise you had for me...no excuse. I see it now. Our sex is more intimate and more frequent since we started the program.”

“...and more fun. You’ve learned to use the vibrator quite well, thank you, and I love spanking you. It gets you going, too, admit it.”

Ruefully, Luke shook his head. “Gotta admit, with a slow build up, it’s sexy, as long as it doesn’t hurt too much.” He took a deep breath and looked at her skeptically. “Honey, since you like spanking and I kinda like it, isn’t it possible that it might work the other way around?”

Julie sighed. “I saw that coming, Lucas. Don’t be so tiresome. I’ve told you since college I’m not into being hurt. Now if you bring it up again, I’ll call it arguing and punish you for it.”

Dejected, Luke stared at the ground. “All right, I hear you. No argument, but it doesn’t seem fair you won’t even try it.”

“You’re right it isn’t fair; it’s my ass!”

Luke couldn’t argue with that. He sighed and looked up. “Well, that’s true, and you get to say what happens to it.”

“OK, that’s settled. I’m glad it’s over with at last.

“I want to go back to your original question, graduating. As I said, I got lots of advice. In your case, I chose a three week standard. Here’s how it works. You keep tracking each erection. From time to time, I’ll test you by stimulating your penis without warning or foreplay. If you don’t erect within three minutes, I shall assume you have recently indulged yourself without permission and will mete out punishment. When you’ve gone three weeks without a violation, I will assume you’ve finally yielded control of your masturbation to me. You’ll still ask for masturbation approval, but you won’t need to track erections for that purpose. Oh, lest I forget. I have in reserve several more severe, restrictive, and drastic punishments. You do not want to find out about them, Lukas!” She fixed his gaze with her own. “Any questions?”

Luke gulped. Whatever she had in store sounded formidable. “I’ll try to avoid those punishments, believe me. But I do have one question. If I don’t get it up for one of your tests, can we talk about it? There may be some explanation, and in any event I won’t lie to you about it, I’ll confess.”

“You didn’t confess your first transgression. Why should I trust you in the future?”

“I didn’t completely conceal it. I recorded it. When you came on so hot and sexy, I hoped I could recover in record time.”

Julie looked at him skeptically. “There really is no reason for you to play with yourself without my approval. If you can’t get it up, it’s because you masturbated or you’re drunk. If it ever happens again, I’ll ask you about the circumstances anyway. If I feel the circumstances justify a lesser punishment, so be it. But to have any chance, you must immediately confess, either in person or by voice mail, text and email.”

Luke understood this was the best he could get, so he said, “Thank you, my love, I do want to succeed.”

They hugged and kissed, then worked together in the yard.

After two and a half hours, at the end of which he dug a ten foot trench a foot deep, Luke called for a break. He looked thoughtful, then said, “You know, honey, before we started the program, I would have gone downstairs and played with myself.....”

“You can ask. I won’t say what my answer will be, but you can ask.”

“Thank you. That’s just it. I’m more interested in reading some of the stuff on the site. It’s thought provoking and helpful.”

Julie hugged him and squeezed his ass when she kissed him. “I hope you like what you read,” she said with a conspiratorial wink.

He looked at her suspiciously, but she’d returned to her work. She knows something, he thought.

In his basement lair, Luke opened the Inadequate Husband site. As he prepared to click the Chronic Masturbator tab, something caught his eye.

Masturbators Monthly Meating

Your RSVP: Attending

Huh? What is this, a circle jerk or what? He clicked the link.

Each month, local chapters of the Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup sponsors a meating for the couples working on each of the inadequacies. If your Superior decided you’ll benefit, attendance is compulsory.

It’s a lighthearted, social time when you’ll meet other males who suffer from the same inadequacy as you, and their lovers, patiently trying to improve their chosen men’s sexual performance.

There is a time to share experiences, whether successes or failures, and to give and receive supportive suggestions. Your skilled facilitator will ensure the discussion remains helpful and encouraging.

Bring your best attitude to meat your masturbating mates and wallow in wankerdom.

Luke read this, incredulous jaw trembling. Julie signed him up for this humiliation? He read it again for confirmation, then ran upstairs, two at a time. In the back yard, he confronted Julie. “What have you done?”

“What’s the matter?” she asked innocently. “Did the washer overflow?”

“What’s this public masturbator’s meating you signed me up for?” Luke’s outraged voice was so loud a neighbor looked up from her weeding and smirked.

“Well, it’s a Greetup, after all,” explained Julie sweetly. “Wouldn’t be much of a Greetup without seeing the other wankers and their desperate housewives face to face, would it?”

“You’re serious?”

“Yes, of course I’m serious. Luke, everyone at the Wives and SOs meeting said their men felt like you...”

“You went to a meeting of all the women?” Luke’s eyes bulged.

“Of course. Don’t you think I’d like to meet my fellow sufferers?”

Luke stared at her. She was serious. “This has got to be the most embarrassing thing possible, Julie.”

“Luke, you can describe your week of success and the ten days from today, a new personal best. It won’t be embarrassing unless you blow it. Try to think of the meating as encouraging.”

“Encouraging. Hmph.”

“Well, motivating, maybe.”

“I guess motivating. I don’t want to say, ‘Um, my name’s Luke and I’m a chronic masturbator. After nine days of obedience to my wife, I lost control last night and jerked off as fast as I could, spraying my wad all over the living room. I got beaten and now I’m under a punishment.’”

Julie laughed, tousled his hair and kissed him. “It’s not like that, silly. It’s fun and helpful. We’re going and that’s final. If I tell you to contribute, you will.”

“Hoo boy!” said Luke, throwing up his hands in surrender.
Last edited by micheleFFS on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Inadequate Hubby 2: Chronic Masturbator part 2

Post by Chico »

Well thanks again for a great story. Poor old Luke seems to be "getting" it now but I can't help feeling we haven't seen the last of that new spanking bench yet! I wonder if you might have a picture of one?
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Inadequate Hubby 2: Chronic Masturbator part 2

Post by micheleFFS »

I'm glad you liked it, Chico. Yours is the first feedback I've had on the story.

I do have a picture of the spanking bench, and it sorta looks like a bad pic taken with a phone. I also have a pic of the withering look Julie gave Luke when she realized he just came.

But my image host has issues today and I can't upload. I'll let you and the others on my list know when I add them.

When you get the standard PM of a new chapter posting, be sure to read it. There's more to it than usual.

micheleFFS