Nice diner

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Nice diner

Post by Orion_be »

http://nl.xhamster.com/movies/3795955/andrea_2.html

Nice video from a friend of mine. It's in german, but it's self explanatory.
The girl has to clean the terras with a zucchini up her cunt. Then she gets stuffed with a pork tenderloin for several hours, she even has to take a walk on the beach while filled.

It came to me as this would make a nice main course for when her parents come over. The zucchini is used in a nice ratatouille and the tenderloin gets roasted in the oven.
While eating she can tell her parents the meat got a special secret marinade wich makes the meat so tender, it can be turned into a nice carpaccio too. For this occasion she had to keep a fair portion raw, which she kept inside her pussy from when she started cooking diner, this was over two hours ago.
She has to insist on having them try it. In the kitchen she can pull the meat out and slice it really thin. She arranges it onto a plate along with a little rucola and a few pine kernels, no other seasoning or sauce. Her parents can split the dish, we only look. She doesn't get to taste, so she can only wonder how the meat really tastes.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Nice diner

Post by micheleFFS »

Fiendishly clever!

How about a video of the meal being consumed?

micheleFFS