Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Friday Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Friday Part 2

Post by micheleFFS »

(Link to other parts of the story: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=14319)

Still tugging my dick, Mistress led the way to the bedroom. “Shut the door and lie on the bed.” She released me and removed her skirt and blouse. She wore a dark blue lace bustier and matching panties. Her breasts bulged over the shaping cups. Garter straps supported seamless stockings. She stepped out of her heels and lay on the right side of the bed.

The huge bedroom held a king-sized bed, a large vanity against one wall, chests of drawers against another, flanked by two doors. A pair of easy chairs framed a small table and a straight-backed wooden chair filled one corner. The scent of cinnamon, emanating from light brown candles on all available tables, permeated the room. A big change from the typically cramped quarters in the Sorority house.

“Lie on your back and tell me about the fucking you’ve done.” She grasped my cock and stroked it slowly, her grasp loose.

“Ummm, it was with Samantha, Marci, and Veronica, I loved it, and I haven’t done it enough. What do you want to know?”

“All right, a teacher should know how to ask better questions than that. Samantha was first, in training, and you were taken by several anonymous women at the ceremony. Then Marci, and recently, Veronica and Marci in the same night, correct?

I smiled. “My teacher does her homework.”

“And they call it ‘engulfed,” right?”

“Well, that’s the publicly accepted term. Marci and Veronica privately say ‘fucking’ like anyone else.”
Mistress Amanda sniffed disapprovingly. I was very familiar with that mannerism. No student liked to see it.

“Well, perhaps I’m being uncharitable. The Sisters are young and new to taking their feminine power, and their servants are even less used to the idea than they. They, and you, probably benefit from constant reminders of your differing statuses. I and other alumnae have more practice asserting ourselves and accepting our due as a matter of course.

“So you’ve only been ridden, no other positions?”

“No, Mistress, but I’m eager to try.”

“I daresay. Well, you’re with the right woman and posses the right penis. Passed my tests with an A, it did.” With a grin, she surprised me by kissing my tip. “What plans or family obligations do you have for the weekend?”

“I know I gotta stay at home nights and Mom and Dad expect me at dinner both nights. I won’t have much time on Sunday.”

“No one else you want to see?”

“Maybe some friends, but not anyone I’d rather be with than to serve you, Mistress.”

“Well said. You can tell your folks I’m teaching you advanced techniques. That will be true.”

I laughed and my cock swelled in her hand, anticipating great joy.

Mistress Amanda looked at me severely. “Jenny! I don't want you laughing in class.”

I looked at her teacher face, which broke into a broad grin. “I always liked teaching you. This will be more fun. First, your licking skills. I’m ready for some direct stimulation.” She lay back and spread her legs.

“Yes, Mistress. With pleasure, Mistress. Do you prefer a broad or a pointed tongue?”

“It’s very good of you to ask, but since this is an evaluation, I won’t answer.”

“Very well, Mistress.” A damp spot on her panties showed how ready she was for me. I gently palmed her mound, tugging her up over her pubic bone. She smiled as I slid my hands up her hips to remove her panties. I slipped them down her legs and gazed at her sex.

Amanda possessed a wide, well developed pair of outer lips that completely covered her inner lips, even with her legs spread. Moisture gleamed.

I rubbed the insides of Mistress Amanda’s thighs, beginning at the heavy welt of her nylons, then her smooth upper thighs. I framed her mons with my thumbs as my hands roamed across her lower stomach. I pressed those big lips together and gently blew warm air on them.

Mistress sighed contentedly, so I felt good.

With my forefingers pressing the lips inward, I let my thumbs slide up and down in the wet groove. Her womanly aroma had the usual erotic effect on me. My shaft dampened with emissions. With difficulty because of the bed, I got my lips nearly as far down as her perineum and kissed the lowest part of her slit. I sucked her right lip and pushed it in and out. I moved up to the top of her lip and repeated the process on the other side. Mistress’s deep breaths told me I was doing well.

I tugged her lips apart, seeking her inner lips. Compared to others I’d seen, they were barely developed. No way could I suck each. So I probed with my tongue, up the tiny groove between the lips on each side several times, keeping away from her depths and from her nubbin. Mistress tousled my hair.

I licked up the main slit, sending my tongue as deep as I could. I started slow, then flicked my tip inside. I slowed back down and very slowly drew it up the slit from the bottom, at last reaching her clitoris. I probed with the tongue tip as gently as I could, exhaling warm breath over the area. I puckered my lips and drew her stiff button inside, my tongue circling it. I gradually increased the suction and the pressure of my tongue, right on the clit.

“Mmmmm,” moaned Amanda.

I rasped her clit with the tip and she gripped my hair, pushing me into her. She gasped out her first orgasm. I reached up and squeezed a breast in its nylon cup. I slid two fingers inside her and worked them in and out, first side by side, then wriggling them up and down, flexing the knuckles.
Mistress flexed her hips in time to my fingers and grasped her breasts, brushing my hand away. It wandered down and clutched her asscheek instead.

“Oh, yes, yes! Oh, how good it is!” She ran out of words and gasped. With a final cry, she said, “Enough.” I looked up and she smiled. “Pass. The Sisters taught you well.”

“Thank you, Mistress. I’m happy to say I’m told to perform this task often. I’ll do it any time you require.”

She drew me up next to her and held me in her arms, squeezing my dock, keeping me stiff. “You’re going to have to listen to one of my lectures, Jenny. I daresay it will be more interesting than differential calculus.

“A dominant woman takes control without apparent effort or even assertion. Deference is due to her and she expects it as part of the natural order of things. This applies to all aspects of life. Sexually, we females are particularly demanding creatures. We are entitled to multiple, strong orgasms given as a gift by virile, skilled lovers.

“Therefore the trappings of dominance, the leather corsets, the boots, the crops are unnecessary. Fun, perhaps, but not needed. An imperious glance and a gesture is all a true domina needs.

“Similarly with mandatory acts that provide pleasure. A domina’s servant is fortunate to be chosen to serve her and must do whatever she requires. Her supplicant may be bent over or towering over her. He must do her bidding and she enhances her power and control when electing to take her pleasure in unconventional ways.

“Henrietta is my male servant. Yet I enjoy strong sensations in my buttocks as much as any submissive sissy. From time to time, he slaps my behind in a way I love that brings me to orgasm. I lose no dignity, and he gains no inappropriate feeling of power. He provides me the pleasure I require.

“In a few moments, I’m going to teach you one way to enter a woman to maximize her pleasure in the classic missionary position the Sisters so assiduously avoid.” She arched one eyebrow and smiled at me.

“Will I lose status in your eyes because you will be on top?”

“Not likely.”

“Of course not. I said before I was perhaps uncharitable to the Sisters but I do think they limit the pleasure they could receive. Enough of this lecture. Let’s get on with the practical lesson.” She lay on her back and wriggled, freeing her breasts from the cups and shoulder straps. Mistress Amanda’s breasts, though not as firm as most of the Sisters, were full with large, dark pink aureoles and very large nipples.

“If we’re in bed, you have permission to touch me unless I saw otherwise,” she informed me.

A hint if ever I heard one. I rubbed them gently. They were the softest, most resilient globes I’d ever felt. They seemed to flow over my hands. Her skin felt silky. “Mistress, your breasts are magnificent.” I kissed and sucked one.

“Get between my legs.”

I eagerly complied.

“If you and a woman are tearing each other’s clothes off, then it’s OK to thrust yourself into her fast if she goes on her back. But usually sex with a submissive is less frenzied and it’s always focused on the woman's pleasure in any event. Enter me very slowly, like the way you licked my pussy. Start by rubbing the cockhead or shaft at the portal. Yes, that’s the way. It feels very good and I want more of you.

“Now put the very tip in, that’s all. Hold still. Good boy. Now barely move your hips. Rock, don’t thrust. Use that cockhead like a bottle stopper so that it gently pulls and pushes my outermost lips. Yes, that’s the way. Oh, that feels marvelous. It makes me want more.

“Very good, Jenny. Now push a tiny bit more into me, then withdraw. Go back to the stopper action. Now a tiny bit deeper. Get the idea?”

“Yeah, make it take a long time to get all the way in.”

“Yep. Make your centimeters last. Watch my eyes and try to guess when I’m on the edge, then do a couple more cycles, but never put it all in. Do everything slow and controlled so it builds and builds. You’re doing fine. The real trick is to bring your partner to the edge with an inch or even an inch and a half to spare, then whoosh it all into her, bump her clit as you do. Then keep on fucking as fast as possible. Now get to it!”

Oh, how wonderful! I rocked back and forth, sometimes doing the stopper thing for about half a minute before slowly pushing and out. I didn’t always go deeper than the last time, but varied the depth, yet over several cycles, I kept getting deeper into her.

Mistress grinned and gasped each time I penetrated. I didn’t have much left. I felt her hips twitch, and held on for one more cycle. I tried to control my breathing so as not to let on this was it. Wham! I shot into her, grinding my hips to get her clit.

“Yaaahhhh!” screamed Mistress, rolling her head from side to side, wrapping me up in her arms and legs.

I thrust into her, with an upward twist to give her extra for her clit. She gasped out again and again, a staccato rhythm. I sucked one nipple and lightly pinched the other. That sent her over the top again.
Her excitement communicate to me and I suddenly felt cum rise in my cock. I clamped down desperately and tried to slow down.

“Don’t stop! Don’t cum!” Mistress commanded.

I gulped. I visualized Konrad Adenauer (http://s26.postimg.org/7lanqtpxl/Konrad_Adenauer.jpg), and managed to keep on fucking. Mistress seemed to be peaking continuously. I was amazed. My breath came hard, though. Fucking on top is hard work! I panted, my pace necessarily slowing.

Mistress clutched my ass with both hands and pushed me into her, bucking up to meet me. Her eyes opened and met mine with a big, satisfied grin. She kissed me, long and deep. After I recovered my breath, she told me to fuck her more slowly.

Mistress taught me a lot that afternoon. Slow, sensuous fucking that gradually built to a peak for her, fast then slow, putting pressure on one side of her pussy, then the other. I loved it all!

“So you give me different sensations with all these different moves. How does it feel to be able to do that?”

“It feels great! What do you think?”

“Does it make you feel like a big man?”

Perplexed, I thought a moment. “Well, it feels manly to fuck, and to be on top, but I’m always looking at you, gauging your reaction so I can give you pleasure.”

“How many times did you want to cum but held back?”

“Gosh, I don’t know. Lots. I’ve got mild blue balls.”

“Oh, good. I love a blue-balled man. So compliant. Jenny, you just defined a superior lover. He uses his masculine power with skill to give pleasure to his female, holding his back so she can enjoy her greater sexual capacity. Confident, he knows his pleasure is incidental to hers and will be the greater for all the delay and denial. That’s why submissives are almost always better lovers than tops, or athletes or men of power and prestige.”

“Wow, Mistress, I never thought of it that way. I just held back because obedience was the only course available to me if I want to experience the pleasures the Sorority does offer.”

“Well, I hope you gain wisdom and move on from that incomplete understanding!”

All this time, I moved slowly in and out of her, like fucking all day was old hat to me. I could get used to this!

“I want to teach you one more variation before you start your next series of lessons. Stay inside me, but move back.”

I was a bit uncertain what she meant, but I guess I backed off OK, cause she swung first one leg, then the other, up between us. She rolled a bit backwards and pulled me toward her. I lay on her, supported by the backs of her thighs.

“Fuck me, Jenny. Slow start and build up!”

Good idea. Hot position. I looked straight down into her eyes. Her sexy stockings rasped against my chest as I thrust in and out.

“Deep, deep penetration, that’s why I love this,” Mistress Amanda informed me.

“Ever the teacher,” I muttered. We laughed.

I sped up, noticing the effect in her eyes as I probed so very deep. I noticed something else. Her thighs, so close together, put pressure on my cock. I grunted with the effort not to cum.

Mistress noticed. “Don’t you dare cum! Not now! Do not cum!”

I worked hard at it despite my blue balls. A sort of continuous Kegel while vigorously fucking. Not easy.

“Ahhh, ohhhh, Yes! Fill my pussy! Fill me up! Aaaaahhhhhhh”

I kept pumping, slamming into her. I couldn’t quit reach her clit, but tugged the whole area from above.
“Oooohhhh, yeah!” cried Mistress Amanda, again reaching a peak.

She spread her legs and I collapsed on her chest, panting. She kissed the top of my head and hugged me. “My big, strong subbie. You did very well. I am well fucked.”

I sighed with relief. I’d kept control. “So am I, Mistress. That was wonderful! Thanks so much for the lesson. That was even more fun than the quadratic equation!” We both laughed. She kissed me.

We lay together quietly for a few minutes. My cock gradually softened and slipped from her during one of our small movements. It felt cool as the fluids dried in the air.

Mistress used her phone to summon Henrietta, who arrived in less than a minute, with a tray of fruit juice and fruit.
“How very thoughtful of you, Henrietta.” Mistress accepted an apple and handed me the tray. “Hold this. Take what you like.” She turned her attention to Henrietta. “Did you hear us?”

“Well, I heard you, Mistress,” said Henrietta with a mischievous smile.

“Ah. Did you react?”

“Oh, yes, I masturbated much of the time, Mistress. Thank you for the freedom and permission to do so.”

“Lift your skirt, Henrietta.”

Mistress inspected Henrietta’s black and white lace panties. I saw a sizeable precum stain on the front.
“Did you cum?”

“Oh, no, Mistress. If I’d disobeyed, I would have confessed as soon as I entered. I’d never conceal disobedience.”

“Good for you, Henrietta. I accept the truthfulness of your statements as always. Go and prepare the make-up table for Jenny’s lesson.”

I gulped. A make-up lesson?

Mistress smiled at me and drank some of the juice, as did I.

“You did very well in your fucking 102 lesson. Next class is Feminisation, Make-Up. I can’t be bothered with such boring basics, so you’ll learn your new girlie skills from a sissy.” She fixed me with a self-satisfied, sardonic stare. “Go and join Henrietta. It’s best, especially at first, to learn make up nude or you just might clog the washing machine with all the spilled powder.”

What a come-down. A few minutes ago, I’d been “laying the plank to her,” a phrase I’d overhead in the cafeteria. Now, I was to be feminised...by a man. I failed to keep the surprise and disappointment from my voice as I dutifully said, “Yes, Mistress.” She crossed the room and opened the door to a walk-in closet, retrieved a robe and shrugged her shoulders into it, favoring us with smile. “Have fun, girls.” She waved good-bye at the door.

“Yes, Mistress,” we said in unison, Henrietta brightly, I resignedly.

Henrietta stood by the vanity that took up one wall of the large bedroom. In the center, two triple mirrors surrounded by lights faced two swivel chairs mounted on the floor. A small sink occupied the extreme left. “Sit here, Jenny.” Henrietta indicated the left chair.

With a sigh, I sat down. Henrietta swirled a nylon cape over me and fastened the neck. “We don’t want the powder on you or you’d have to take a shower right after we finish. Here’s how the lesson will go. I’ll put on make-up on one side of my face, a step at a time. You’ll put it on the other side of my face, then on your own, then we’ll go on to the next step. Sound good?” Henrietta smiled eagerly.

“It sounds like it will be effective.”

Henrietta laughed. “You’ll get used to it. Relax.”

For the next hour or so, learned a lot more about make-up than I had on Halloween. Henrietta first shaved me again to ensure I had no stubble. Throughout the lesson, he prattled on about how he’d learned to appreciate make-up as an art form, as adornment and as a submissive act to please his mistress. As we did each step, Henrietta had me memorize it and by the end of the lesson I rattled off, pointing to each item as I named it, “Primer, beard cover, foundation, powder, eye shadow primer, bronzer, blush, highlighter, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipliner, lipstick, gloss, brush, hair spray.”
When we finished, I saw at my reflection with mixed feelings. I truly looked feminine, like I was my own sister, maybe. My hair was too short, but the face, especially the eyes, was kinda pretty. The gloss had a chemical that made my lips swell a bit.

“Pucker your lips like a kiss,” Henrietta suggested. “Oh, you look sexy!” He used his phone to let Amanda know we were ready. He removed the cape and shook it out, then had me get a vacuum from the closet and spot clean where the powder had fallen.

I had just put the vacuum away when Amanda entered. She peered at me closely, holding me with two fingers under my chin. She turned my head this way and that. “Not bad for your first effort, Jenny. You need to do better with the eyes. Next time more eyeliner and mascara. Henrietta, you clearly taught him well. I shall reward you later.

“Jenny, what is the order of make-up Henrietta taught you?”

“Primer, beard cover, foundation, powder, eye shadow primer, bronzer, blush, highlighter, eyebrow pencil or powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipliner, lipstick, gloss, brush, hair spray, Mistress.”

“Very good. When you arrive for training tomorrow, you’ll apply your face unassisted.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Hoo boy, I was to be feminised whether I wanted it or not. She indicated I should sit in ne of the easy chairs near the bed. She relaxed on the other.

“Henrietta, get Jenny the gifts.”

Henrietta picked up a shopping bag from the floor near the vanity and brought it to the easy chairs. He piled several gift-wrapped packages on the table. Unbidden, he knelt on the floor at her side.

“Go ahead, Jenny, open your gifts,” Mistress invited.

“I...I thank you in advance. I can sorta guess what they are.”

“Oh, Henrietta, isn’t it sweet? Jenny doesn’t dare resist feminisation, but he’s so afraid of being girly. I love it. I remember when you were that way, dear, don’t you?”

Henrietta actually blushed. “Yes, mistress, I do remember. I was so foolish. Jenny, sweetie, I know it’s embarrassing, but after you get used to it, you’ll love being a girly girl. It’s so relaxing. You don’t have to pretend to be macho, and it’s natural to serve the Sisterhood as a girl.”

Dubious, I forced a smile. “Thank you, Henrietta. Thank you both.” I turned my attention to the gifts, unwrapping them.

I received each of the make-up items in my list, plus a starter color kit of assorted powders, a set of make-up tools, a color photo illustrated book of make-up techniques, a jar of eye make-up remover, and a dainty case to keep them in.

I dutifully, if unenthusiastically, thanked them both, for the gifts and the lesson.

“You’ll get over your squeamishness, Jenny,” said Mistress. “While you’re here, Henrietta will give you a crash course in feminine deportment. To whom will you show off your new demeanor?”

Oh, I thought. “Marci, right. She really wants me girly.”

“Yes, she does, and I want you to please her better than you ever did before. I am your teacher, Jenny, and I want you to do your best and to be successful. That is my greatest joy, to see my pupils excel. I know you have the potential to succeed in your future profession and to develop into a satisfied, well-adjusted sexual servant to strong-willed women. You truly are my best pupil.” She stood up and signaled me to do the same. We faced each other and she kissed me. I clung to her.

When she moved back, I said, “Mistress, I thank you for all you’ve done for me, the math and the opportunity to serve so many beautiful women. I do have a lot to learn. To be honest, I am much more confident of my ability to learn electrical engineering than to learn to be truly submissive.”

“Stop fighting it, dear boy. It is your nature.” She clapped her hands dramatically, high, in front of her face. “On to the next lesson before you rejoin your family. Henrietta, stay and watch. It will do you good to see how a younger, more randy servant satisfies me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said the dejected Henrietta.

Mistress Amanda sat on her side of the bed. She looked at me and pointed to a spot in front of her. I moved there and stood with my hands behind my back.

She held my ballsack in one hand and fondled my limp penis with the other.

I erected fast and strong.

“Do your blue balls hurt, dear?” Mistress asked me.

“Oh, yes, mistress, they do. As soon as I popped up, I started throbbing.”

Mistress kept pumping me, rubbing her thumb over my cockhead.

“You see, Henrietta? When Jenny has blue balls, he still springs to attention, ready to serve me. Not like you. You retreat ‘cause your cock is wearing out and you can’t take what you used to. Is it any wonder I want a younger man?”

“No, Mistress, I wouldn’t deprive you of total satisfaction. A part of me is glad to see you having so much fun with your creation, and a part of me cries inside because I cannot serve you in the same way any more.”

“Well, the best I can do is offer you a chance to vicariously visit the past. If you wish, you may stimulate yourself as you watch, but no cumming for you today.”

Henrietta thanked her, his voice quavering.

Mistress turned her full attention to me. Fixing me with a stare, she took a chain toy from the bedside table. My downcast eyes noticed three wicked looking, toothed clamps at the ends of the chains. With an expectant smile, she clamped each nipple. I gasped, knees buckling, each time. Mistress never stopped stroking my cock. “You’d like me to fuck you again, wouldn’t you, Jenny dear?”

“Oh, yes, mistress, yes, please.”

“Well, I won’t fuck you until we do the next step. And I won’t do the next step until you give me some precum. What do you have to do for the next step?”

“Precum, Mistress.”

“Well, where is it?”

“I’m trying, Mistress. May I say I greatly enjoy your efforts to help?”

Mistress smiled and laughed. “You’re not the only one who wants to be fucked.” She concentrated her grip on my cockhead.

“Here’s my precum, Mistress.”

“Yes, I feel the dampness.” Not missing a beat with pumping me, she took the third clamp with its long chain and tapped my thighs. I spread my legs, grimacing in fear. She clamped my perineum. “Oww!” Again my knees buckled.

“Don’t be such a wuss! I backed off the tension. Do you want me to tension it more?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Then let’s have more precum, boy.” She never missed a beat.

I concentrated on the pleasure to distract me from the constant, stinging pain. It took me a while, but at last...”Precum, Mistress,” I announced happily. Perhaps she’d release me.

“Good, now for your next lesson in fucking.” She let go of me and lay in the middle of the king-sized bed on her side, slightly curled up. “Lie parallel to me and snuggle up.”

I got next to her. It seemed most natural to drape one arm over her waist.

“Yes, that’s the way. Couples often sleep this way.”

“Yes, Mistress, spooning. Marci and I were like this.”

“I’m sure you liked that, Jenny. Rememeber, you have permission to touch me. Explore the possibilities of this position. But there’s a test aspect to this exploration. Be sure to keep your clamps in place.”
I grinned. “What a delightful invitation and a real challenge, Mistress. Thank you.”

I kissed the back of her neck and blew warm breath on her. I kissed her ear, nibbled her earlobe and slowly swirled my tongue behind her ear. My neck grew tired and I sank back to the bed. I shifted so my stiff prick rested between her cheeks. From time to time as we lay in this position, I’d give hip thrusts or she would push her hips into me. I soon realize I had to cock my upper leg to ensure I wouldn’t dislodge the clamp. The nipple clamps presented less of a problem ‘cause my upper body moved less.

I cupped one of her breasts, again amazed by the deep softness. I let my hand flow over the contour without squeezing.

Mistress sighed.

Henrietta stood facing us, looking slightly anxious, but with his hand fondling inside his skirt.
I massaged Mistress’s breast, then outlined the aureole with an insistent finger a couple of times. I rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger, then pulled it away from her and released it a couple of times before resuming the rolling action.

“Mmmmm.”

Henrietta looked at her face and smiled.

I moved my hand down her stomach, around her belly button and finally down to her mound. Her thigh blocked me from full access, so I stroked her lower stomach and thigh gently, carefully thrusting my cock against her.

Mis tress lifted her leg.

I cupped the entire mound, pressing it and sliding it up and down. One finger slipped inside, then another. I rocked my hand to press on her clit.

Mistress moaned and thrust her hips back to me urgently.

Henrietta bit his lip, but he’d lifted his skirt, taken his cock from his panties and now stroked his tip as he watched.

“Ahhhhh, ohhhh, yes!” gasped Mistress Amanda, hips thrusting against me. “Mmmm. Good fingers, but it’s time to replace them.” She raised her leg more. “Now be slow and gentle after you enter me. That’s the reason for the clamps test.”

I poked my erection against her pussy lips ineffectively, so SI took hold of my base and guided my slick cockhead between her thick, damp lips. I slowly pushed it all the way in.

“Ahhhh,” sighed Mistress.

My thigh pressed against the clamp, so I raised my leg. I sure didn’t want to dislodge it. My raised leg was a bit uncomfortable, so I continually adjusted it. That necessity and the constant bite of the clamps distracted me, but also hurt enough that I kept moving. I translated this discomfort to slow hip thrusts. Strong pleasure was beyond me, so I concentrated on Mistress’s sighs and moans. I reached over her waist and played with her breast, careful not to dislodge my nipple clips.

“Oh, I do love a slow, languorous fuck, especially to start the day. I have you honor me this way often, don’t I, Henrietta?”

“Yes, you do, Amanda. I guess it’s our favorite way to begin the day.”

“Perhaps it’s your favorite way. It’s not mine. I have you lick my pussy much more often.”

“Yes, Mistress, you do.”

“I bet you wish you were fucking me instead of Jenny, don’t you, dear?”

“I can’t deny I wish it was my cock sliding in and out of you for your pleasure, Mistress, but I also rejoice that you are well fucked and enjoying your reward for recruiting Jenny.”

“I am being rather well fucked, it’s true. Jenny, dear, my clit deserves attention.”

I shifted my hand and got two fingers under her hood, moving in a circular motion. Mistress Amanda confused me. She obviously loved her husband, yet she put him down, and involved me, willing or not. I was a part of it. Well, I wasn’t going to figure that or anything else out whilst fucking, so I concentrated on long, slow penetrations.

“He’s longer than you and his thrusts feel sooo good, Henrietta! Ohhh, ohhh, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”
Her thrusts against me grew more insistent. I sped up a bit in keeping with her rhythm. I swirled my fingers over her slit until she slowed down a bit. “Nice fucking, Jenny. Good boy. You gave me a ‘gasm without dislodging a clamp. You pass the test and now I want you to vigorously fuck me. No penalty for lost clamps; let ‘em come off naturally. Now, give me your best. Fuck me like you mean it!”

“Yes, Mistress!” I said, slamming into her. She met each thrust with her hips. I wasn’t giving her my best, needed to bring my upper thigh into the action. “Yeow!” I cried out, my body spasming. The perineum clip came dislodged when I moved my leg! “Oh, ow, oh, it stings! Oh, ow!”

The pain just forced my hips to pump faster. Mistress laughed aloud. “I love it when that happens.!”
I managed to keep fucking as the tingling pain subsided and I sought to catch my breath.

Mistress reached her arm over her back. I thought she wanted to touch my sliding cock, but no. She found the clamp chain, and laughing anew, yanked both clamps off my nipples!

“Owww! Oh, Mistress! That hurt!”

“Keep fucking, boy. That’s what you’re for — serving me however I like. Don’t you dare stop!”

I didn’t think of stopping. The intense pain drove me to a furious pace for a few seconds, long enough for Mistress to cum again.

“You see how fast he fucks, Henrietta? It’s wonderful, isn’t it?”

“It is impressive, Mistress Amanda. And clearly pleasurable to you.”

“Can you fuck as fast as he did when the clamps came off?”

“I don’t think so, dear. Not any more. I’m sorry I don’t satisfy you as I used to.” His voice nearly broke. Poor Henrietta looked utterly dejected.

Throughout this humiliating exchange, I humped into Mistress as fast and as hard as I could. I savored the fucking, however I felt about Mistress’s cruelty.

Mistress’s rising tone evinced growing arousal. “I haven’t cuckolded you in a long time, have I dear?”
“No, Mistress, not ‘til today.”

“I love this vigorous sex, and as your powers wane, I shall cuckold you quite frequently.”

“Yes, Mistress. I’m sure you’ll find it more satisfying than anything I can provide.”

“Quite. But I have a new service for you to perform.” Mistress clearly was ready for more than one climax.
“Yes, what is that, Mistress?”

“You’re going to get very good at finding well-hung young men to fuck me, to cuckold you, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress, I’ll bring you men to satisfy you as I no longer can.” Poor Henrietta. He sobbed, finally breaking down totally, tears running down his cheeks. His wails filled the room.

“AAAAHHHHH! OOOOOHHHHH!!!! Cry, Henrietta, cry, cry!!!!” Mistress’s triumphant orgasm quickly drowned out Henrietta’s pitiful sobs. “Oh, I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I thrust into her as fast as I could, still rubbing her clit. It felt very good; I rode the edge, loving the sensations. Henrietta’s reaction, however, fascinated me. Humiliated, crying, he couldn’t tear his eyes from our frenzied coupling, but kept blinking back tears. He never stopped stroking his cock.

With a few lesser cries, Mistress Amanda’s long cum drew to a close. “Good boy, Jenny. I am very well fucked and you didn’t cum. Stay inside me.

“As for you, my cuckold, come here.” She held out her arms to Henrietta.

Tears still falling, unable to meet her eyes, he nevertheless climbed onto the bed and into her enfolding arms. He sobbed as he lay against her, his head cradled against her chest.

“Go ahead and cry, dear. I’ll never stop loving you. I want the best for you, love, and also the best for me.”

Henrietta sobbed anew and wrapped his arms around her. “I know, Amanda, I know. But it hurts!” He blubbered uncontrollably.

I removed my arm from Amanda’s waist. I felt as awkward and uncomfortable as I could recall feeling. I wanted to melt through the bed. Even to offer to withdraw was intrusive, and clearly not what Mistress wanted. I lay still.

Mistress Amanda stroked his head soothingly, murmuring, “My sweet man, my subbie, my love” over and over again.

Henrietta sniffled. “I truly thrilled to see you cum so hard, Amanda my love, but oh! My lost powers! They won’t come back. I promise to get you the young bucks you need.” At this commitment, he nearly started to cry again.

“Silly Henrietta, you retain male power. You’re still hard through all this, and I doubt many men could do that. Remember I love you.”

“I know, Mistress Amanda. I know you love me even when you’re cruel. It hurts, though, even though I’m glad to be the vehicle for you to express yourself.”

“I must say,” purred Mistress Amanda, “today is a milestone. My two favorite men, hot sex, cruelty and love.” She kissed Henrietta. “Nice and stiff, and I still want cock. Henrietta, you’ve been so good and cried so endearingly, I’ll reward you. Jenny, withdraw. Henrietta, replace him.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, sliding from her.

She rolled on her back and kissed me. “You, too, have been good. Leave us, but remain in hearing range. I’m not done with you yet. Stay hard, don’t cum.”

“Mistress, it’s been an amazing experience. Thank you so much.” As was so often the case, a hot session with one of the Sisters left me with very mixed feelings. The sex lesson, great. Henrietta’s humiliation? Wow, these women were cruel.

Henrietta knelt between Mistress’s thighs, a tentative smile on his face, make-up tear stained.

“Enter me lover, and fuck me. I withdraw the orgasm restriction. When I say, you may cum.”

That’s when I left the room, leaving the door open. I found the guest washroom, then helped my self to some juice in the kitchen. I felt the bed rocking and occasionally heard particularly loud cries from one or the other. I sat in the living room, near the foot of the stairs, reflecting on the odd turn my life had taken in a few hours. Sitting naked in my math teacher’s house, face covered in make-up, waiting for her to finish fucking her husband. I had to laugh.

I heard extra loud bellows, mingled contralto and bass, from upstairs, followed by silence. A few minutes later, Mistress summoned me. Obediently keeping myself stiff, I went up to the bedroom.

Mistress Amanda emerged from the washroom and sat on the bed. Henrietta sat at his make-up table, smiling contentedly. “For practice, Jenny, see if you can put Henrietta’s face in 10 minutes.”

It took me 10 minutes and 35 seconds according to Mistress’s watch. She graciously said that was acceptable for a beginner, so I avoided punishment. I thanked her.

Henrietta, with a smirk, produced yet another package for me. “Here, Jenny, this is for you.” He sat next to Mistress. They kissed, then looked at me expectantly.

The package proved to contain a pair of red high heels. The thin heel looked awfully long. “Thank you both,” I said. “I might have known.” They fit perfectly. “I suppose you got my size from Marci.”

“That’s right, the dear girl really wants to feminise you. And so do we.”

“You will come to like it, as I did,” added Henrietta.

“What do you think your next lesson could possibly be?” put in Mistress.

“Let me guess...um...high heel walking?” We all laughed.

For the next half hour, I practiced walking. First, basic balance, then with each foot on a line Henrietta drew on the rug in chalk, finally exaggerating the roll of my hips. Mistress took a video of me from behind and we all agreed I looked kinda sexy.

After the lesson, Mistress called me to the bed. I stood between her legs. She took my cock in her hand and pumped me up quickly.

“Nice tight blue balls, Jenny?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. I’m achin’ to cum.”

“Edge for me, Jenny.”

“Close, Mistress.”

“Henrietta, be a dear and bring Jenny’s cage and some ice.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She left, walking slowly.

Mistress took the time to stimulate me, now fast, now slow, sometimes concentrating on my sensitive tip. She bend down and sniffed near my erection. “Mmmm....Your cock has the delightful aroma of my pussy juice mingled with your precum. You fucked me long and well today, Jenny, and I will say so in my report.”
“Thank you for that, Mistress. And thank you so much for the fantastic sex lessons. Oh, and for the make-up and shoes. Oh, Mistress, I’m edging!”

“Good. Hold it,” she said, still toying with me.

I love edging, especially the first few times in a session. I’m proud of my retention ability. Mistress Amanda kept me on the edge as I grunted, “Uh, uh, uh.” That’s the sound I make when it’s fun. Mistress soon had me saying “Oh! Oh!” much louder. I felt desperate, as though I might spray. My toes curled, my hands flexed, and one side of my face tingled. Near the limit of my control, I gasped, “Oh, my poor balls!”

Mistress laughed and rubbed my tip once again. “What a nice lot of precum!” She spread it all over my glans, eliciting new groans from me.

I felt a rush of hot cum rising. “Gonna cum! Please.”

With a wicked laugh, Mistress twisted my shaft painfully, bending it to one side.

“Aaaauugghhh!” I cried out. My knees gave out completely and I fell down, cock released from Mistress’s grasp. “Ohhh!” I wailed. Despite the pain of the constricting bend, I remained at the point where one tiny twinge of my PC muscle would lead to spray, and failure. Yet I, and any man in that condition desperately wants to make that easy and pleasurable twinge. I panted and held still.

Mercifully, the feeling passed. “Ohhhh,” I sighed in relief. “Thank you, Mistress Amanda.” Drained, I sat on the floor.

“Are you thanking me for the handjob or for bending your cock?”

“Both, if it pleases you. I wouldn’t have experienced such extreme pleasure and tension without the handjob and I wouldn’t have successfully retained my cum if you hadn’t hurt me.”

“Good answer. Stand up.”

Surprised, I struggled up, tottering a bit on my heels. That’s when I noticed the smirking Henrietta standing by, a bowl holding an ice pack in one hand, my cage in the other.

Amanda took the ice pack and applied it to my cock, pressing it onto me, grasping my ass to minimize my instinctive reaction go withdraw. It was sooo cold, I shriveled right up.

Mistress reached out and Henrietta handed her my cage. She fitted me into it. Just before she pressed the control, Henrietta knelt by me, one ear cocked next to the device.

When she locked me, Henrietta shook his head. “It is remarkable workmanship, but I’d sure miss the snick of the lock.”
“I would, too. The sound announces my power and your position.”

“Must be a generational thing,” I said. We all laughed. Mistress dismissed me, telling me to take my gifts and to collect my male clothing. “Enjoy your time with your family, but report back here for more training as soon as you can. See yourself out.”

“Yes, Mistress, thank you for everything. Henrietta, it was a pleasure to meet the real you. Thank you for the feminisation lessons.” Henrietta handed me make-up remover pads and instructed me in their use in the adjacent washroom.

I walked home, managing to conceal the gifts under my coat. They would be hard to explain to my parents.
We had a good dinner together. Squash, not leftover turkey, and discussed the relatives we’d had over the day before. As usual, there were tensions and undercurrents beneath all the good fellowship. I enjoyed new family status. Mom and Dad didn’t stop at the juicy bits, but included me fully, which they’d not done before. As a college man, I got new status. My aching balls prevented that from going to my head.