Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Friday Evening

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Friday Evening

Post by micheleFFS »

(Link to other sections: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=14319)

After dinner, I donned a pair of appliquéed black bikinis, and went back to Mistress Amanda’s and Henrietta’s. Henrietta greeted me at the door. I noticed she wore no make-up.

“Welcome to Mistress Amanda’s School of Feminine Arts and Deportment.” He curtsied. When I entered, Mistress was not to be seen. “Put on your heels, Jenny. We’ll begin today’s lessons with a review. Walk the chalk line and be sure to roll your hips seductively. Carry your make-up bag like a purse and let it swing a bit to attract attention.”

The chalk line went straight at first, then in a figure 8 around some rearranged furniture. As I tottered about, Henrietta gave me some instructions and compliments. The line led chalk upstairs. Not my first time, but still.... “Oh, this is a test,” I said. “Must I roll my hips here, too?”

“No, dear. As you know, women look very alluring and sexy going upstairs anyway. Men are always trying to peer up our skirts, after all.” (http://s26.postimg.org/xi4c3ftl5/follow_me.jpg)

I laughed at that.

Mistress Amanda greeted me in the bedroom with a kiss and a slap to my butt. She asked after my family and then about my blue balls. I told her they throbbed constantly and she grinned. She then sat in an easy chair on the other side of the room and read a book, ostentatiously ignoring us.

I wasn’t the least surprised that make-up review came next on the program. Soon, Henrietta and I wore pretty faces and we were ready to move on.

I looked to Mistress for direction. “Jenny, help Henrietta with refreshments.”

Henrietta and I went downstairs. I helped prepare trays of juice, coffee, fruit, and some cookies. We carried them upstairs. I was very careful in my heels. We placed the trays on the make-up table.

“Come,” said Henrietta. “You’ve got more gifts.” He led me into the walk-in closet, where there were ten gift-wrapped packages, most small, one a bit larger. We carried them to the bedroom and piled them on the table next to Mistress, who put down her book and smiled at us. She looked at me and said, “Sit, Jenny,” indicating the chair on the other side of the table.

One by one, Henrietta handed me the items. I unwrapped each, discarding the box or envelope in a waste basket nearby. I had a pretty good idea what was coming, but the reality was a bit more than I expected.
Two pair each of black, white and coppery brown nylons, six-strap, lacy garter belts in black and white, with matching panties and bras.

“Bras?” I asked. “At Halloween, Marci gave me big falsies. But these cups...”

Henrietta interrupted. “Wait for the fitting, dearie. You’ll be surprised.”

I thanked them and resumed unwrapping. A black blouse with white lace frills, a black pencil skirt, a frilly apron, a lacy hat which even I had to admit was cute. The larger package contained a blonde wig with a brush. Henrietta told me not to discard the box. “You’ll need it for your trip home and to go back and forth from the dorm to the Sorority.

The last package held a small, leather fanny pack. I felt a few items inside. “What’s this?” I asked. I looked up to meet twin expectant grins.

“Look inside, Jenny,” said Mistress Amanda.

I found a set of nipple clamps, a short, thin vibrator, a small bottle of lube, a cockring, a small anal plug, beads on a string with a pull ring, and a thin, two-tongued 6 inch long slapper. “What every considerate French maid should have,” I laughed.

“It’s your pleasure pouch and goes on your back or your waist. Never in front, where it spoils the view and interferes with deep bows and curtsies. I haven’t worn mine while you’re here so as not to spoil the surprise.”

I shook my head, still amused. “I now bring my Mistresses devices to torment me — or to pleasure them. The Sisters will have a field day with me.”

“That’s the idea, Jenny. Long ago, I saw the potential for you to like being feminised, and I tested you a bit.”

“You did? How?”

“Remember watching Rebecca Forbes one day between classes?”

“I watched Rebecca a lot between classes and elsewhere. All the guys did.”

She laughed. “Naturally. But you watched her a bit differently. You didn’t just look at her legs or her bust, you noticed her clothes, which were, I must say, always well put together. So one day, I asked you ‘She’s very pretty. What do you think of her outfit?’ and you talked about how nicely her skirt and blouse complimented each other and how the scarf tied at her waist unified her look. Another time, you were watching a girl in a swirly skirt rather than a leggy cheerleader in uniform. I asked you if you knew why girls like to wear skirts like hers. Your answer was ‘to look pretty.” I agreed, but added that skirts like that felt good flowing over our legs. You said, and I quote, ‘I’ve sometimes wondered what it would feel like.’ That convinced me. You were girly and didn’t realize it yet. You still don’t and I’m still right about you.”

“Well, I remember wishing I could be as attractive as some of the girls, which is different from wanting to be a girl. I admit, though, that I always thought girls were lucky to have so many clothing options. Must be fun, changing your look so often and so easily.”

“Well, now you can, too, just like me,” put in Henrietta. “But let’s go. It’s time for your shower.”

“I showered today...and I don’t want to spoil my make-up.”

“You won’t, hon. This is a special shower, like Thanksgiving. Strip.”

I did so and Mistress unlocked me. I immediately fondled myself and rapidly filled. The dull ache in my testicles intensified.

Mistress Amanda said, “Henrietta, when you depilate Jenny, you may play with him, but remember, he’s not to cum. Your taste for male essence will have to wait.”

“Yes, of course, Mistress Amanda.”

Soon, what little hair had grown since Halloween was gone. Henrietta shaved a few tough spots and used his privilege to feel me and to suck me. I must admit it felt good. After the rinse and drying, Henrietta again took me in her mouth. His hand was busy under his skirt. After a few moments indulgence, he grasped my cock and led me to Mistress.

Mistress put aside her book and walked around me. “Keep yourself stiff and ready, Jenny.”
I squeezed and stroked myself slowly, balls throbbing.

Henrietta, you did very well. I’ll remember. Well, Jenny, let’s see how you look in your new finery.”
“I suggest you start with your bra,” advised Henrietta. “Lifting my breasts makes me feel feminine immediately.”

Under Henrietta’s direction, I fastened the clasps at their tightest setting. “A tight band gives more uplift,” Henrietta confided. I spun the bra and slipped my arms into the straps, lifting the cups. I looked down.
“Huh! Who knew?” I thought the bra would do nothing and look ridiculous. However, I actually filled the cups and stuck out a bit. Tentatively, I touched myself through the cups. A small, squishy handful. “Wow, they’re just like real breasts.”

“Silly. They are real breasts.”

I laughed. “I guess so.” I squeezed them and stuck out my chest, laughing a bit.

Mistress Amanda and Henrietta looked on, smiling, as I explored my cute little boobs.

I dropped my hands and Henrietta handed me the white garter belt. He instructed me in a few ways to fasten the stockings and taught me to avoid snags and to keep my seams straight.

“Mistress punishes me for crooked seams. There is no excuse for it.”

I shyly admitted something I’d never said aloud. “You know, I kinda like how stockings feel on my legs and the tension of the garter straps.”

“I love it, too,” agreed Henrietta. Mistress looked on, a knowing smile on her face.

From time to time as we finished dressing me, I reached up and touched my new breasts. They were bewildering and a bit exciting. Certainly different and surprising.

Soon, I was a fully uniformed, bewigged girly maid with a raging erection tenting my skirt, pleasure pouch at my side.

Henrietta crossed the room and fully opened the door of the huge closet, revealing a full-length mirror. “Come get a good look at yourself. You’re beautiful.”

I watched my hips roll as I approached the mirror, noting that my walk appeared a bit unsteady. When I got close enough to see how I looked, I gasped. The long, curly blonde wig and make-up had me looking very girly, even pretty! “Wow! I’m actually pretty. If I saw me on the street, I’d think I was hot. I can’t believe it.” I laughed. My little boobies were noticeable even from the front. I turned to see my profile, and there they were, little round protuberances. I felt them again.

“Jenny likes her new breasts,” teased Henrietta.

I blushed. “I guess I do.”

Mistress and Henrietta came and stood on either side of me, telling me how pretty I was. Mistress kissed my cheek and fondled my breasts. “Oh, goody, I get to cop the first feel. They feel very nice, dear. You’re a very pretty girl, as I always thought you would be.” She kissed my lips.

Henrietta moved a portable mirror from the closet so I could see myself from the back.

“Wow, I don’t think you can tell from the back. Amazing. Even I gotta admit the seams look sexy.”

Henrietta wolf-whistled and I cocked a hip and fluffed my hair.

“Here, do something else sexy,” said Henrietta. “Lift your skirt on one side above your stocking and pretend to check the garter.”

I laughed as I did it. I liked pretending to be a sexy girl.

That began over an hour of deportment training with Henrietta. Mistress added comments and suggestions from time to time. I sat in front of the mirror, watching to see how much leg I showed in different positions of my legs and tight skirt. The idea was to allow me to be anything from demure to slutty at will. I bent forward to see how my bra was revealed. I curtsied more deeply than ever. I served Mistress and Henrietta from the different items we’d brought up. I learned to stop in the middle of serving if either of them wanted to explore some part of my body. All that fondling kept me stiff and increased the painful pressure of my blue balls.

Some of the skills didn’t come easy, and Mistress swung a paddle several times. Others were naughty and sexy.

Henrietta mentioned the time, 10:30.

“I thought it might be like this,” said Mistress Amanda. “Your training was so important and fun that I didn’t get to use you as I intended. “We’ll save another sex ed lesson for tomorrow.”

“It will be my pleasure, as you know, Mistress,” I said eagerly. “I must tell you that my parents expect me at 3:00 tomorrow because we’re going to visit other relatives and won’t be back until late. Also, they expect to take me to brunch and the airport on Sunday.”

“I see. So tomorrow’s our last opportunity. Can you be here at 8:00?”

“For a sex lesson, I’ll be anywhere, anytime, Mistress. I love my sex ed!”

We all laughed. Mistress sent Henrietta to get the ice pack. She called me over to her. “Stand very close, Jenny. Be sexy and raise your skirt.”

Rocking my hips from side to side, I slowly revealed my stockings, taut garters, and cute panties with my cockhead poking over the waistband. A bit of precum emerged ‘cause I anticipated Mistress playing with it.
Smiling, she lowered my panties and closed her hand around my cock. “Such a nice one. It fucked me very well today, and you were a good pupil in night school. You get a reward and no ball busting tonight.” With that, she took my cock in her mouth.

Wow, what a surprise. Delightful sensations. When she nibbled on the head, she stroked my shaft. She slowly took my entire length down and kept it there, gulping. It felt sooo good! “Oh, Mistress Amanda! Oh, my gosh! Oh, this is nice.”

She stopped for a moment. “No cumming without permission,” she warned.

“Yes, Mistress, I won’t forget.” My hips thrust when her head bobbed, but when she took the entire length, I stood still, eyes closed, enjoying her gulping me.

“Ooh,” said Henrietta, “You really impressed her. She seldom does that, even for me.”

I opened my eyes. Henrietta carried the ice pack in a bowl. He looked on a bit enviously.

Mistress Amanda withdrew a bit, never missing a beat with her strokes. With my cockhead at her lips she asked, “How do your balls feel, dear?”

“They ache, Mistress. It hurts, but I love it. Blue balls, the sign of a sub.” Mistress Amanda and Henrietta laughed at that.

“You know, if I allowed you to cum, your poor balls would hurt the worst just before the big release, wouldn’t they?”

“Yes, they would, Mistress, but wouldn’t mind. I wouldn’t mind at all.”

“Well, I might change my mind. I did about Henrietta. Henrietta, did you enjoy your cum this afternoon when we fucked?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress Amanda, I sure did. It had been a long time since you allowed me to spray into your sex. I loved every second, I treasure the memory and I profoundly thank you for it.”

“It was a wonderful fuck. You performed very well and deserved to cum. As for you, Jenny, I want to hear how much you want to cum.” She slowly took my entire length into her, always gently stirring my balls in their sack.

“Oh, Mistress, please grant me the privilege of demonstrating my devotion with my essence. You made the submissive, dressed-up Jenny possible. I am your creation! Please, please, let me show my gratitude by giving my fluid while dressed as your maid. I edge for you, Mistress. I edge all the time! Release will hurt me at first, but it will be pain given by you and gratefully accepted by me. Please, Mistress Amanda, grant my wish! Grant me sweet relief. Please, please, Mistress.” I tailed off, muttered pleas alternating with the grunts and gasps that accompany prolonged edging.

The entire time I begged and pleaded with her, Mistress deep-throated me. Never felt anything like that for nearly as long. Eyes closed, my hips moved very slowly, my head rolled back.

Mistress slowly backed out of the deep throating, once again stroking my shaft with one hand, stirring my balls with the other, sucking my cockhead and tonguing my frenulum. Still edging, I kept up my noises, straining to obey and not cum despite the sharp ache and the powerful need for release.

“Request denied,” adamantly said Mistress Amanda. Her warm, moist mouth was gone, instantly replace by the folded ice pack. Expertly, she kept it from touching my balls, so no relief there. I crumpled to the floor, sobbing with frustration.

Mistress knelt by my side, pressing the ice pack against my shriveling penis. She dropped the ice pack and reached behind her. Henrietta handed her my cage, and before it could get warm, the poor limp thing was locked away.

“Sit up, Jenny, and spread your legs.” She cradled my ballsack in one hand. “Now, don’t be afraid, Jenny. I told you no ball-busting, and I keep my word. But twice before you go to sleep and twice before you arrive here, I want you to do this to yourself.” With that she tightened her hand. “Not nut-busting, but genuinely painful pressure to keep your balls good and blue even though your cock is locked away. Now, I’m done, you practice. Give yourself a good, hard squeeze.”

The exquisite cruelty of this brought tears to my eyes, but I obeyed, hurting my poor seeds until I moaned aloud.

“Good boy, you may release yourself. Stand when you’re recovered or ask Henrietta for help if you need to.”

I sat there panting, waiting for the pain to subside. My balls ached tremendously, my cock still felt cold, and I felt an incredible need to cum. I’d only felt this particular combination of feelings at the end of the initiation ceremony.

I finally got to my feet, though I had a sort of double limp. Mistress hugged me and kissed me and told me I was still her best and favorite pupil.

Nor was I done with my tasks. Henrietta and I put all the food and service items away. I removed my make-up and got into my male clothes. My new finery remained with Mistress and Henrietta.

Still in pain, I rolled home with a gait like a sailor recently come to shore.