Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Saturday

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Saturday

Post by micheleFFS »

(Link to other parts of the story: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=14319)

I obediently gave my sore balls more mistreatment, twice before going to sleep and twice upon waking. I returned to Mistress’s house promptly at 8:00 the following morning, balls aching constantly.

Henrietta greeted me in her uniform, face devoid of make-up. I stripped and put on my uniform, taking the time to slowly roll the stockings up my legs under Henrietta’s approving gaze. A bit more walking practice, then upstairs. Mistress Amanda sat in her make-up chair, covered by a robe. I did her make-up, which was more complex and demanding then Henrietta’s or mine and I made a few mistakes. Mistress glared at me and said she’d deal with me later. I did learn a few new make-up techniques and thanked her for them. When I finally finished, she told me to remove her make-up gown.

Mistress wore a full leather and lace outfit. Tall, high-heeled boots elevated her above me. The tops of her black stockings drew attention to her upper thighs, crossed by taut garter straps. Tight, lace panties hid her sex, and her abundant breasts flowed from the top of her corset.

“M...Mistress Amanda, you look magnificent,” I said.

Mistress told me to finish Henrietta’s and my faces before punishment.

When I was done, I presented myself to Mistress, hands behind my back, eyes downcast. I gave my deepest curtsey.“Mistress. I apologize for my errors with your mascara and eyebrow make-up. Please punish me as I deserve so I will learn better.”

Mistress’ glare was tempered by a slight grin. “In school, how many times have I wanted to smack recalcitrant students! Bring me that chair.” She pointed to the straight-backed, wooden chair in the corner at the end of the make-up table.

I placed it near the bed, where she indicated. She sat and I stood to her right.

“I consent to spanking you, Jenny. Bend over.”

Mistress handspanked me, first on my skirt, then on my panties, finally bare. She covered the entire area framed by my stockings and garter belt, my entire bum and the back of my thighs, while treating me to a lecture.

“Jenny, you simply must pay attention in class. I don’t care a bit that you can calculate differential equations in your head if you fail at an everyday task like properly building up mascara.” She paused to slap me all over the target area. “I certainly wouldn’t have recommended you to the Sorority if I thought you’d become such an egghead you’d be no good as a servant and sexual plaything.” She walloped me some more, then stopped and reached between my legs, pumping me stiff. “Henrietta, bring me the heavy leather paddle and the medium crop. As for you, Jenny, I like you to be stiff and hard when I punish you. I like to see how quickly the pain deflates you.”

She let go of my hard-on. A moment later, I saw the crop on the ground. Crack! came the paddle on my butt. “Count the strokes until you’re soft.” With that, she lit into me, fast and hard.

She swung that paddle so fast I stumbled over the long words in the twenties. It hurt! I kicked and my voice grew shrill. “Wenny-eight. Limp, Mistress, wagging!” Indeed it was. The onslaught of pain and the speed of counting drove all thoughts of my cock from me. I noticed its limp condition when the tip struck the inside of my thigh as I bounced on her lap.

“Get up, limp dick. Get hard before your the next step in your punishment. A for you, Henrietta, you’re supposed to be her teacher in all things effeminate, yet you saw what he did.” She paused expectantly.
“Mistress, it was a shocking error and I am responsible for maid Jenny’s training. Please punish me as you feel I deserve.”

Magnificently imperious, Mistress glared, eyes snapping, arms akimbo, paddle in one hand, crop in the other. I stiffened in seconds, balls throbbing for relief.

“Really?” she said, addressing Henrietta dubiously. “If you felt so responsible, why didn’t you ask to be punished in his place?”

Henrietta took a deep breath before answering. “Mistress, I wasn’t aware of my error until you pointed it out.”

“Oh, so this is another instance where you think I’m being arbitrary, is it?”

Henrietta looked at the floor and mumbled, “Yes, Mistress Amanda, I’m afraid it is.”

“Is it not my right and privilege as your Superior in this marriage to be as arbitrary as I wish?”

“Oh, yes, of course, Mistress.”

“And just what is your responsibility in regards my arbitrariness, given the advanced state of our relationship?”

“To anticipate those times when you are arbitrary and to act in accordance with them before you so act.”

“That is correct. I grant it is a difficult task; it is an honor to be judged capable. Have you ever succeeded?”

“Yes, Mistress, many times.” Henrietta’s voice cracked and he brushed away a tear.

“You have failed me in this area a few times while we were alone, but you are aware I am more likely to be arbitrary with others to watch, since it demonstrates my control and your abject obedience. Yet you have failed here today in front of our guest and my favorite pupil. What do you think is a fitting punishment?”

Henrietta sobbed and gathered his thoughts. He spoke hesitantly, choking back tears. “Clearly, I should, at your whim, receive all or share in Jenny’s physical chastisement...” He broke off and real tears flowed. “A demotion, Mistress, back to my cage for...two months to come out only if you care to tease or humiliate me.” He hung his head.

Mistress Amanda regarded him for a moment. “I take note of the genuineness of your contrition and distress. I am not without compassion. Furthermore, I view Jenny’s status as an honored guest and trainee as a mitigating circumstance. I remit the one week of your confinement.”

“Thank you, Mistress, thank you so much!” Henrietta fell to his knees and managed to walk to his Mistress and prostrate himself, licking her boots while she took several deep breaths. “You are so wise and compassionate, Mistress. Every day I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you.”

This display of Mistress’s fully developed power both fascinated and repelled me. Ordinarily, so abject a man elicited revulsion, yet there was a very beautiful, deeply moving aspect to Henrietta’s total devotion and surrender. In the end, I felt it was admirable, because Henrietta had continued on this path for over 20 years.

Mistress stood with her right leg extended as Henrietta groveled, her smile indulgent. Henrietta sniffled back the last of his tears before she said, “Rise.”

Henrietta stood and she hugged and kissed him. “I love you so very much, Henry. Your devotion to me is total, as is mine to you.”

He clung to her, his head against her chest. After a while, he looked up at her.

“Are you ready to get your cage now?”

“Oh, yes, Amanda.”

She merely nodded, then sat down.
I stood there, feeling awkward but fascinated.

Henrietta got a small box from one of the drawers on his side of the make-up table. He knelt and presented it to Mistress Amanda like a suitor with a ring.

Amanda accepted the box and took a clear plastic cock cage from it, placing the box on the table. She withdrew a key on a chain, which she handed to Henrietta. She bent down and extended her neck so he could hang the chain. Straightening up, she released the tiny lock. She elevated her hand, palm up.
Henrietta stood and curtsied, holding his skirt up daintily, legs spread.

Mistress squeezed his limp penis a few times. “The last touches for a long time, dear.”

“Yes, Mistress Amanda. Thank you, Mistress Amanda.”

She fit the cage behind his balls, attached spacers and sharp points, slid the penis into its portion, then, looking up at her husband with a smirk, she closed the lock. I heard the distinct click. Henrietta’s shoulders slumped.

I understood about the sound of the lock.

“I assume today doesn’t count and the month is 30 days inclusive, beginning tomorrow.”

Amanda clapped her hands and beamed. “See? Success, right here. You correctly predicted my arbitrary decision.”

Amanda stood and they hugged and kissed again, Henrietta murmuring his gratitude.

“We’re neglecting our guest. I want you both to stand on opposite sides of the chair, gripping the back. Watch the effect of the chastisement on each other.”

As soon as we were in position, Mistress circled us, pausing to give one of us several paddle wallops, occasionally lecturing or commenting. Henrietta hardly flinched at the first few, but after Mistress made a few circuits, he bit his lower lip between strokes and gasped with each one. I thought perhaps my reactions were less pronounced since I’d had a warm up, but who knows?

Mistress stopped by my left hip. “Count.” With that, she laid into me, ten full strength licks, fast. My whole body flexed each time, so I never held still. I kept shouting the number. I slumped as much as my position allowed when she moved on.

Henrietta started his count, body twitching as mine had. His eyes, closed after he announced the count, flew open as he gasped in response to each strike. His head hung at the end.

Mistress took her position near me. “Six with the crop and we’ll be done with mascara errors, eh, Jenny?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, I believe I will have paid a good price for my mascara mishap.” That got a general laugh.

Mistress then gave me all six crop strikes, with time to recover, aiming taps, a few deliberate false starts to heighten my anxiety and finally the searing blows. Mistress Amanda cropped expertly, first strike on my fleshiest part, second on the upper thighs and the third at the juncture of thigh and buttock, then a repeat.

As far as I could tell, the second trio landed on exactly the same spots. I screamed aloud each time, contorted my body and jumped up and down. At the end, I sobbed, “I’ll be perfect with the mascara next...forever. I’ll be perfect forever!” More laughter, but Henrietta’s sounded a bit forced.

Mistress stood by him. “Do you wish to say anything before I begin, Henrietta?”

“Mistress, you trusted me with training your favorite pupil in feminine arts and deportment, and I failed you. Please forgive me and punish me.”

“Have you truly so little faith in yourself? You know I don’t grade pass/fail 100%. Take credit for what you deserve and then discuss exceptions. Hmph!” she sniffed. “You feel so bad about failing to see my arbitrariness that you seem to have lost all proportion. For one thing, the offense didn’t call for the cage, but once you asked for it....

Crestfallen, Henrietta muttered, “Yes, Mistress, I do understand.”

I shan’t waste any time with you, my dear. Take each stroke legs straight, bottom thrust back, with a quick return to the ready position.” A few aiming taps and whoosh! Crack!

Henrietta’s eyes flew open as he screamed aloud. He twisted his body and winced, showing his teeth, grunting a bit as he forced himself into position for the next strike. Five more times! I tried to count between strikes for the last two. Three seconds, blow to blow, including Mistress’s aiming taps. I’d never seen such mutual control and cooperation at the Sorority.

After the last cropstrike, Henrietta, like me, sobbed with pain and relief. “Thank you, Mistress Amanda, my love. Your skill with the crop is undiminished.”

“I do love the crop and I thoroughly enjoyed using it on both my favorite men.” She sat in her chair. “Jenny, put the chair back. Both of you present yourself to me.”

I replaced the chair and stood to Henrietta's left. We both curtsied.

“Mistress Amanda’s School of Feminine Arts and Deportment is in session. Henrietta, are you over your temporary lapse of objectivity?”

“Yes, Mistress, thank you,” he said with a smile, ostentatiously rubbing his bum. The cropstrokes drove it right out of me.” We all laughed.

“Good. I’m glad the cropping was beneficial. Now evaluate your training of Jenny.”

Henrietta took a deep breath, cast an evaluative glance from my heels to the cap on top of my head, then said, “I feel Jenny’s feminine walk is fairly confident, his hips sway seductively, he handles stairs, carries trays of beverages and his curtsies are deep with a real flare to the raised skirts.”

“I agree. Nice work, both of you.”

“He’s learned the basics of stockings and garters. His seams are always straight. He needs to learn to don and remove stockings seductively, but that’s not a natural skill for a male. That takes teaching and practice.”

“And watching real girls do it. That’s good OJT,” I put in. Everyone laughed.

“He did OK with control of hemlines and cleavage, another deportment skill that always takes practice. It was years before I learned to flash like I wanted to, and I was a committed crossdresser, not a forced femme like Jenny. So I think he did as well as he could.”

“Again, I agree. Congratulations to you both. And the make-up?”

“For the most part, Jenny did well. He smudged a few times, and at first put on too much foundation and powder, but not since the first time or two. He experimented with eyeshadow a bit, a good sign.”

“Absolutely. You both did very well. Jenny, make-up is a lifelong learning skill. You’ve just begun and made a very good start.” Her voice changed portentously. “But, Henrietta what about The Great Mascara Marring?” We all laughed at her over the top drama.

“Well, it was only.... No, I mustn’t minimize. He failed to.... No way, I messed up, not him.” He paused. “Mistress, I failed to emphasise enough the importance of bracing the wrist when applying mascara, especially for beginners. That was my error which led to Jenny’s gaffe.”

“Well, it appears you barely have learned not to diminish or shift blame, but your male mind naturally tends that way still.” She sighed. “We accept all improvement here at Mistress Amanda’s School.
“Jenny, you were an excellent pupil in Mistress Amanda’s School of Feminine Arts and Deportment. You get a solid A. Only the mascara stood between you and an A+. Congratulations!” She and Henrietta clapped.

“Speech, speech,” said Henrietta. Mistress looked at me expectantly.

Speech? I never wanted to be made girly in the first place. I’m a man. I figure after I’m done with school I’ll get a wife and have kids. Well, I gotta say something. Always tell the truth. Stick to the positive.

“Thank you both, and especially Henrietta, for the time and effort you took to train me. I admit I was a more willing student of trigonometry than of femininity, though I agree there were some unexpected pleasures. I definitely changed my view of make-up. It is an art form of self-adornment. I do enjoy, with some erotic feelings I cannot deny, stockings and garters. I never imagined I could look so pretty. I was truly amazed to touch my own little breasts. I admit I like the make-believe aspect of dressing girly. I sincerely thank you both.”

Applause and renewed congratulations from them both.

Amanda said, “Paddling and cropping make me horny. At last, it’s time for your sex lesson, Jenny.”
“Oh, goody! I’ve been waiting for that!”

“How blue are your balls, Jenny?”

“Well, Mistress, I obeyed your command to stimulate them last night and this morning. They are at a dull ache, not too bad.”

“I want them throbbing before we begin. Henrietta, make it so.” She picked up a book and began to read.
Henrietta reached under my skirt and grasped my cock, squeezing it. He guided me around the bed, presumably so we’d not disturb Amanda. He tugged my panties to my ankles and had me sit. He knelt in front of me, holding my cock and squeezing it. “I know you’re not really into this, but I love sucking cock. Enjoy the sensations and concentrate on what comes next.”

Good enough advice and I took it, but not without the slight revulsion I always felt with male encounters. I closed my eyes and remembered Mistress sucking me. That helped. As soon as I reached full erection, the ball pain intensified. Henrietta varied the depth he took in, worked my tip over really well and continually stirred my ballsack. If the idea was to blue up my balls, it worked. The dull a ch became a tight pain. I reached an edge, grunting.

“Eding?” Mumbled Henrietta.

“Uh huh.”

He withdrew to speak. “Just a few more and you’ll be where she wants you.”

“Yeah,” I agreed as Henrietta took my entire length once more.

It did feel good, I must admit. I wondered what the next sex lesson would be. I remembered how much I’d liked being on top of her, and went straight to the edge once more.

“Wide the ed,” mumbled Henrietta around my cockhead. He kept nibbling it, swirling his tongue over it, stroking the exposed shaft.

I was beyond caring whose mouth it was, my cock surged with pleasure and my balls felt ready to burst.
“Throbbing! Man, oh, man, are they ever throbbing. Uh! Oh!”

“Keep him on edge, Henrietta. I like his grunts.”

I entertained Mistress for I don’t know how long, gasping, struggling for control. Finally, I felt I was weakening. “Mistress, please, I’m so close I might...”

“Stop, Henrietta. I don’t want to set him up...this time.”

Henrietta let go and opened his mouth.

I lay back, gasping, willing my muscle not to flex, for one more would send ropes of semen spewing. When I caught my breath, the bed shifted. Turning, I saw Mistress knee-walking toward me. She straddled me and lowered her panty covered face to me. I licked and sucked at the mound so tightly outlined, managed to find the slit with my tongue, but try as hard as I could, I couldn’t identify the clit nor get a single lip of hers between mine, as I so liked to do with a bare pussy. I felt some anxiety; what if I failed to please Mistress?

Uh, oh. She got up and off the bed. “Mistress?”

She faced me...smiling. “Pantied face-sitting is good for a warm up, and it frustrates the male, which is good, but it also frustrates me. And that’s bad. Very bad. Take off my panties.”

I went to her and grasped the waistband, lowering it just below the widest point of her hips, then grasping the thin gusset and tugging. The wispy garment fluttered to her knees. Another tug and it was at her ankles. I knelt by her and asked her to lift each foot in turn. I placed the panties on her bedside table.
Mistress pointed to the bed. “On your back.”

Again, she straddled me, facing my feet, her damp pussy right above me. She lowered herself on me and I licked and sucked. Now, I got her individual lips and sucked and nibbled with my tongue over my teeth.
She pushed her clit on me much sooner than I expected. Her loud gasps indicated a quick cum. She surprised me by swinging her legs up so she literally sat on me. Her legs, being together, compressed her thick lips and pushed them toward me, so I eagerly sucked them and flicked my tongue at her slit. I felt her weight bearing down on me. I don’t think I ever felt so overwhelmed by pussy.

Mistress rocked backwards. “Lick my asshole. Rim me.”

Perineum, rosebud. I was there. For some reason, with her sitting on top of me, I didn’t feel the distaste for the act I’d felt at other times. I actually felt good doing it and her moans and gasps told me I was doing well. I almost laughed aloud when I thought I’m literally kissing my teacher’s ass.

She shifted her position, squatting again over me, spread legs opening her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it.

Mistress slapped my stiff cock again and again. “Flick your tongue and I’ll flick your dick,” she said.
My laugh, muzzled, didn’t carry far, but Henrietta pealed joyously. My balls throbbed anew.

Mistress Amanda slapped my swollen ballsack back and forth — not hard, but I sure reacted! “Mmmmm, arrrrr,” I mumbled into her. I thrashed about, from the pain but mostly from fear.

She stopped slapping me, and held my cock in her hand, stroking it. “Lick my clit! Make me cum!” She maneuvered herself into the perfect position and I licked and sucked.

Very soon, she moaned, “Ohhhh, yes. Here it comes. Aaaaahhhhhoooooo!” Her hips twitched up and down. I stayed with her with difficulty, only by grabbing her thighs. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! I need another!”

As though I’d stop licking one of the Sisters because I was tired of eating pussy. Wrong on two counts. I kept it up, slowing my tempo a bit, listening to her breathing. I realized Henrietta was kissing her.

I kept my lips glued to hers, taking my cues from her hip and thigh motion.

“Oh! Oh!,” she began. “Ahhhh yes! Yes! Ooohhhhh!”

I kept licking, even when her hips stopped flexing.

She reached between us and touched my cheek. “That was wonderful, Jeremy. You can stop now. Let my thighs go.”

When I did, she made a whirling, jumping reverse, ending up right above me, on hands and knees. “Did that facesitting and cockslapping make you feel very submissive, Jenny?”

“Yes, Mistress, it sure did.”

“Good, I was sure it would. Slide out between my legs and kneel behind me.”

I did as I was told. There was Mistress Amanda, thighs spread, ass and pussy framed by stockings and her corset, on her hands and knees. I never thought this would happen. Did she...

“Gravity helps a woman in this position in several ways, Jenny. Explore. Enter me whenever you wish. Do not cum.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said. I felt uncomfortable, despite her command. The posture looked inherently submissive. “I’ll start with some worship, if that’s all right, Mistress.”

“Worshipping me is always good for a male.”

I rubbed and kissed and licked her ass. Licking was physically uncomfortable, so I rubbed my stiff cock over her round globes and up and down her crease. It seemed so natural to slide my cock between her legs and along her wet lips.

“Mmmmm,” purr red Mistress. “I like a cock on my pussylips.” A few moments later, “I like a cock in my pussylips.”

I took the hint and entered her slowly.

When I was all the way in, I felt her round cheeks against me. I liked that. I pushed against them and made another discovery. I could penetrate deeper.”Oh,” I said, surprised. I’d expected the position to be confining. I slid out, in, and thrust at the end. This was fun. I thrilled to be fucking again. The slide in and hip thrust felt great, so I kept it up.

Mistress thrust back, so I figured it was working.

I looked down at her ass, all spread, wider than any other position I’d ever seen. I rubbed and squeezed it, arousal rising. I really liked the hip thrusts at the end and slid my hands around to the tops of her thighs and pulled her into me. Oh, man. That was the best so far.

Mistress thought so, too, judging by the way she tossed her head, making her hair fly. She gasped at the end of each thrust.

Henrietta whispered in my ear, “Gravity.”

Oh, yeah, what was that all about? Breasts? I leaned forward and took her pendulant breasts in my hands. Too awkward and a strain on my back. I supported myself with one hand and fondled her breast with the other, very aware of the round, jutting buttocks against my loins. I squeezed the whole breast, then pulled and rolled her nipple. “Am I getting it?” I whispered in Mistress’s ear.

“Oh, yes, dear boy.” She twisted around and we kissed, a bit awkwardly.

The next exploration was obvious. I soon found her nubbin and swirled my finger around.

“Ah, yes!” gasped Mistress. As I kept up the pressure on her clit and the jabbing at the end of each hip thrust, Mistress gasped and cried out louder and louder. “Oh! I’m cummming! Ahhhhh!”

I slammed into her into her, blue balls aching with the desire to cum. I grunted with effort. “Uh, oh, ah.” I wanted to explode so much!

“Just cock, just cock,” called Mistress. “Encourage him, Henrietta, and make sure he doesn’t get cocky.”
Huh? I wondered as I grabbed her thighs to enhance my fucking.

Whap! Henrietta swatted my ass with the paddle on the backstroke. I plunged into Mistress’s depths, crying, “Ouch!” in surprise. So it went. Henrietta’s paddle drove me forward each time so I didn’t get any feeling of power or superiority the position might have imparted. Instead, I was impelled to fuck her by pain. The paddling stung my sore bum, but it did distract me from my aching balls, so it was easier to be obedient and not cum.

Mistress felt no such inhibition. “Ahhh! Yes! Fuck me! Ohhh, I love it! Ahhhhh!” With a final spasm, she collapsed to the bed, moaning and gasping. She’d popped me right out of her. After a moment, she rolled over and held out her arms. We hugged and kissed. “Roll over. We’re not done,” she said with a grin.
As I lay on my back, cock straining toward my belly button, Mistress stroked it and kissed the tip. “Such a nice cock! Now with some training and experience.” She sucked me deep in her mouth, then straddled me once more and took me inside her.

I loved it! More fucking. Why couldn’t the Sisters be more like this?

“I love being fucked by a vigorous boy,” Mistress said, grinning. “And I’m so glad I was right about you, Jenny.”

Wow, that made me feel good! I thrust my hips up to meet her. Her breasts flopped up and down in her corset, drawing my eye. I reached up to feel them and Mistress bent forward, granting me easier access. I strained up, my lips puckered open.

Mistress kindly came closer and I squeezed one orb as I sucked the nipple on the other. Her skin was so soft, and her nipple perked right up. Our eyes met.

Mistress became quite vigorous with her thrusts, slamming down on me. She sat back up, so I slipped my thumb between us and rubbed her clit. A few moments of that and she went over the top again, screaming with pleasure.

All this renewed my acute awareness of the constant pressure to cum. I grimaced and grunted, determined to hold on.

Mistress, just off her cum, saw my plight. “Jenny, do your balls hurt?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. They ache and throb. Please, please grant me permission to cum. Please, Mistress, please.”
“No, you can take more.” Mistress seemed totally devoid of sympathy. She slowed the pace of her humping and even changed the direction. Instead of moving up and down, she was more forward and back, rubbing her clit on me. A few times, she rocked back too far and bent my cock painfully.

She saw my grimace and smiled. “You men should suffer for your pleasure.” She did it again and I cried out. “Oh, yes,” she laughed. “Aching balls and a bent dick and you love it, don’t you?” Despite her words, her grin was affectionate.

“Oh, Mistress, I’m your toy, your plaything!”

“Oh, yes, here I go again!” Mistress closed her eyes and rocked back and forth, moaning and groaning. She held still a second, opened her eyes and grinned widely. She tousled my hair, bent down and kissed me. She sat back up and bounced up and down on my straining cock. With her widest grin, she said, “Jenny, dear, you may come whenever you like.”

“Wow! Thank you, Mistress!” I humped up to meet her, grinning. I laughed. “Right! Thank you! Now I want to make it last longer.”

“Of course you do. You’re a boy, after all, and boys always contradict themselves.”

Henrietta, watching from beside the bed, said, “I know just how you feel.” He clutched his cage desperately, uselessly.

I screwed up my face, using all my control skill, but Mistress Amanda’s vigorous fucking made it no contest. My back arched and I shoved my fully expanded cock as deep inside her as I could, straining to thrust farther in with jab after jab. The pain in my balls peaked, the suddenly released.

“Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!” I cried as spurt after spurt flew from my cockhead. My eyes and mouth flew open as I released totally. My head rolled from side to side as I moaned incoherently.

A very long, very strong cum, perhaps the strongest I’d ever had, but it was over way too soon — they always are. I lay there, panting, loving the difference between the pain I’d felt in my balls for two days and the utterly drained feeling I now had.

Mistress Amanda lay next to me and kissed me deeply. We hugged and lay together. “You are a very good lover, Jenny.”

I remained in a reverie, so I just smiled back and kissed her again.

Henrietta joined us on the bed. He kissed his wife’s cheek. “I’m glad you had such a good time with your new lover, dear.”

“It was wonderful. He fucked very, very well.”

I liked hearing that!

Mistress Amanda continued, “You know what to do next.”

“Yes, my love,” said Henrietta.

Mistress Amanda rolled onto her back and spread her legs. “Every time I cuckold him and have my lover cum in me, he cleans our commingled essences, first with the creampie.”

“Thank you, Mistress Amanda, for cuckolding me with Jenny. I remember my promise to bring you several younger and more vigorous lovers. Though terribly painful, it is good for me to be put in my place.”
Henrietta grinned as he positioned himself and began his task.

“Prop my head,” commanded Amanda, indicating one of the pillows.

I placed the pillow for her and she regarded her ardently licking husband with affection, twining her hand in his hair. After a couple of minutes, she rolled her eyes back and sighed contentedly. “Always a nice little extra for me. You know what to do next, Henrietta.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you both for the delicious cream pie. Jenny, thank you so much for fucking Amanda so very well, much more um...athletically than I can any more. She deserves the best. I’ll now serve you by cleaning you up.” With that, he moved between my legs and licked and sucked my limp cock for a couple of minutes. “There, nice and clean now.”

I lay there, amazed at his total submission, still in my post-orgasm bliss.

We had a group hug with plenty of kisses for Mistress Amanda.

Other biologic needs sent us to the washroom. Before I went, Mistress put me back in my cage. She told me to shower, to fold my femme clothes carefully, and to dress in male garb.

Upon my return, Mistress sent Henrietta and me down to prepare lunch.

Guess what? Turkey sandwiches. Also potato-leek soup and a quick salad. Mistress, freshly showered, wearing jeans and a dark red pullover, joined us just as we served.

I felt relaxed and a bit let down. A day and a half of break remained and I’d be with relatives, not sexing it up with Amanda and Henrietta.

“I’ll miss you, Jenny, but I’ll keep up with your reports. You can always email or call if you have concerns. I wonder if you have any questions.”

“Well, I do, actually. Lots, I guess, but three main ones.

“First, um...well...I mean...you’ve known my parents a long time. Are they...do they?” Mom ball busting Dad? Weird image.

Amanda and Henrietta laughed gently. “As far as I know, they’re strictly vanilla.”

“I’m pretty sure they realize I often defer to Amanda.”

“OK. I don’t know that I care one way or the other. They’re great parents most of the time whatever. I guess I’m just glad to know.”

“Good. Other questions?

“Well, this is kinda hard to put into words, and it might be none of my business, but Henrietta kinda brought it up. I guess it’s this. Mistress, are you in total control all the time?”

“Not exactly. In the bedroom or dungeon, any time we’re in role, I’m definitely in charge. We like to go camping, but Henrietta buys all the equipment. We have separate bank accounts and a joint account. A few years ago, we decided to limit ourselves to one car, and that was a mutual decision. When we searched for this house, we agreed we wouldn’t buy unless we both were enthusiastic about the house. If one of us wants to see a movie the other one isn’t interested in, they go with other friends.”

“I defer to Amanda on social events, I do the housework, and I try to make few requests. We are partners, and Amanda is the leader.”

“Do you feel answered, Jenny?” Amanda, always the teacher.

“Yeah, I think so. At the Sorority, it’s always in role, even when relationships start like Angela and Talissa.”
“It’s sure different with daily living and life planning added. And other long-term TDK couples are different. There’s no single model.”

“I see. Very interesting. The only true lifestyle folks I’ve seen were Mistress Angelina and Susie, and I only see them at TDK rituals. You two seem to have a great marriage.”

They smiled and held hands across the table.

“Anything else, Jenny?”

“Yeah.” I looked at Henrietta. “It seems that until you were punished, you weren’t kept in a cage. Really?”
“No, I’ve only been caged on special occasions for a long time.”

“Wow, really? Is that usual?” I didn’t even try to keep the hope out of my voice.

“Mistress tells it better than I.”

“We met when he was in the Auxiliary. We bonded over those years and got married. One day, Henrietta came and asked me if he couldn’t be released from his cage. At first, I thought it was the usual male whining. But then he explained... How did you put it, dear?”

“I said if I was obedient voluntarily, I’d demonstrate my devotion and her control absolutely.”

“I never tire of hearing you say that, dear.” They kissed each other. “When I realized what he meant, it was one of the proudest moments of my life.

“My command is that Henrietta not touch his penis unless we’re playing sexually, for hygiene and for comfort adjustments while clothed. He is to report any violation, however brief. He has never violated that trust, ever, and it’s been 15 years. Every once in a while he wakes up holding his penis. He lets go and reports to me. I give him a mock punishment, like slapping it and calling it a bad penis. Occasionally, I put it away as a punishment for other misdeeds, like today. Otherwise, the only time he’s caged is for TDK ceremonies or other play situations.”

“I really treasure Mistress's gift of freedom to me. I love you so, Amanda.” They kissed again.
Mistress Amanda looked at me questioningly.

“I think I’m fresh out of questions, at least for now.”

“Good. Henrietta, leave us. I have something important to discuss with Jenny privately.”

“Very well, Mistress. I’ll change and go to the shop if I may. I’ve got plenty to do.”

“Yes, that’s a good plan.”

“We’ll say our final good-byes later.” Henrietta left us.

I had no idea what Mistress wanted to say to me.

“I almost brought this up when you attempted to get a look at your cage. I have been urged, strongly urged, to bring it up in the form of a dilemma. Have you ever lied to me, Jeremy?”

“No, Mistress.” Her use of my male name made the question apply to our entire relationship and served to show the importance of whatever she had in mind. “Before high school, why would I lie to you? In high school, a couple of times I didn’t turn in homework, but I didn’t lie about it. I never got in enough trouble to want to lie.”

'Right. Jeremy, I respect you too much to force you to make an intolerable choice. I also trust your judgment. So I’ll put it this way.

“Jeremy, think long and hard about the inevitable consequences to you as a submissive male and as a sexual servant if your search for a way to remove and replace your cock cage undetected is successful.”
I opened my mouth to protest, but she waved me to silence. “I know you too well, Jeremy. Solved Rubix cube in the playpen. Invented a toros shape to solve the Bridges Of Konigsberg. Came up with four approaches to trisecting an angle. Quickly solved every mechanical puzzle in the math lab. That guy isn’t going to try to free his penis?” She gave me her most skeptical schoolmarm look. “Be like the government; neither confirm nor deny.

“Remember, I said to think about the inevitable consequences to you as a submissive if you’re successful. Let that be an end to our discussion of this, Jenny.” She stood and opened her arms.

I went to her for a hug. “It’s been a great pleasure to have you here, not only because of the sex and training, but simply to see you. I always liked you a lot and now....Well, all this adds a new dimension.”

“It sure does!”

Mistress told me to clean up from lunch. When I was done, Henrietta came up, in male shop attire, and we said our good-byes.

My time with relatives and Sunday with Mom and Dad was good and more fun than boring. My flight and transport to campus uneventful. I got home and unpacked, making space in my bureau and closet for my new girly items.

I’d thought a bit about what Mistress warned me about, and I appreciated the trust and respect she showed me, but I hadn’t made much progress figuring out what she meant. To help me, I wrote down her exact words.

I checked the calendar. First Sorority shift Tuesday afternoon and evening.
looksee73
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, Ch 1: Thanksgiving Saturday

Post by looksee73 »

Excellent work!! Glad you're back at it!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks so much. I work daily, currently on the Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup. Did you read the first chapter? I've had no feedback on it and I'd like some. Julie has big plans for poor Luke!

micheleFFS
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Excellent work again! Thanks very much.
I'm intrigued by the detailed descriptions of the "activities" and I'm sure you must have done some extensive research to be able to describe them so accurately ;-)
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Research! Yes, indeed. Tuesday, Mistress Livia employed the paddle I made to create a hot spot and blister right at the corner of thigh and butt cheek. It hurt when I sat and with every backstep. Doesn't hurt so much any more, but it's still there.

What's even nicer is how our friendship is growing. She invited me to hang out with her Wednesday night and with her and her husband last night.

I was a moderately heavy player in the BDSM scene locally through most of the 90s. I had two main subs and occasionally bottomed.
(http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 926#p95926) and
(http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 910#p95910) are two real life accounts from this time.

Now, I'm much more of a sub but I can switch any time. So be careful.

micheleFFS