The Inadequate Husband Greetup

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

The Inadequate Husband Greetup

Post by micheleFFS »

Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup
http://s26.postimg.org/8i60f6efd/30916_11b.jpg
With weekend weather expected to be unseasonably warm, after a late breakfast Julie checked the Bay City Hikers Greetup, hoping to find a hike for she and her husband Luke to join the next day, Sunday. She nearly always ignored the teasing invitations to join other groups, but one caught her eye. “Sexually Inadequate Husbands.”

Hmmm....

She clicked the link.

Welcome to the Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup
Ladies, do you all too often find yourself in the position of the lovely young wife in the picture?
http://s26.postimg.org/g9mqdqikp/091500sw_15.jpg
The picture showed an attractive woman in a translucent negligee confronting her ashamed husband, who hid his face from her gaze, limp penis dangling uselessly.

You’ve made yourself pretty and dressed seductively, but remain unfulfilled, frustrated and angry because your husband, whom you continue to love, regularly fails to provide adequate sexual service.

If your marriage resembles the picture, we’re here to help.

We are dedicated to helping couples overcome three common reasons for inadequate sexual performances by husbands. We share a common understanding of female supremacy.

Too many women are deprived of wild, body-wrenching sexual pleasure because their lovers bring one or more of these issues to the marriage:
http://s26.postimg.org/lmgmozcsp/skincum.jpg
* Chronic masturbation
* Premature ejaculation
* Small penis (as defined by the wife)

We offer free, evidence-based treatment and exercises by which these issues, in any combination, often can be resolved.

Julie thought, well, Luke has all three, the little wanker. He lasted about two minutes last night, though he did try to make up for it with that long pussy licking first. But if I know him, he’s downstairs pretending to work but playing with himself, and I’m all too familiar with his four inches plus. I love him, but....She read on.

Female Supremacy: Our Philosophy
We believe that the human female is superior to the male and that many women are deprived of a very important part of their birthright — strong multiple orgasms delivered by a considerate, skilled, virile male.
Female Superiority is evident in three physical capabilities and three common behaviors.

The three capabilities:
* The awe-inspiring ability to impart life
* The ability to provide nourishment to her children
* The ability to regularly experience multiple orgasms, her birthright
http://s26.postimg.org/6rs1at37t/RHcumming.jpg
The three key behaviors women tend to employ more than men:
* Empathy
* Cooperation
* Willingness to delay gratification

Note that men can develop the three behaviors, but do so unwillingly at best unless they are under the authority and direction of a strong-willed woman.

Listing His Inadequacies
How do you decide whether your husband masturbates too often, comes too quickly or has too small a penis?

Subjectively! Based on your satisfaction.

If your husband can’t get it up when you want sex because he recently masturbated, he’s playing with himself too often. Even if it only happens once — such behavior is always inconsiderate and inexcusable.

If your husband frequently, regularly or always cums before you do during sex, he’s a premature ejaculator. A skilled and considerate lover will withhold his pleasure until he’s ensured you’ve had yours.
Whether your husband has a small penis does not depend on its erect length or girth, but, again, on your satisfaction. Try this simple test. (We bet you already know the answer.) If you masturbate with a dildo that’s noticeably larger than your husband’s erection, and experience stronger orgasms with your toy than with your boy, he has a small penis.

Remember, your sexual satisfaction is the standard and the goal for everything.

Yeah! This is good! Julie beamed.

Enlisting Your Husband
Tell him you’ve joined the Greetup. Tell him in no uncertain terns how the inadequacy you chose to fix first affects you. No arguing; it’s you who’s deprived. Require him to fill out the profile, which insists he acknowledge the specific inadequacies you enumerate.

Julie cupped her right breast with her free hand. I like this, she thought. Cut through his bullshit excuses and demand he deal with his problem. It’s making me wet. If this keeps up, Luke won’t be the only masturbator around here.

Getting Started
To get started, the wife must join this greetup. She then sponsors her sexually under-performing lover. (Male members must be sponsored by a woman.)

Once a member, fill out the profile page as completely as possible.

Have the male or males you sponsor complete their profiles. You will see all males profiles; only members you individually authorize will see yours.Read the instructions for the first inadequacy you wish to tackle. We recommend you work on them, regardless of how many inadequacies your husband presents, in this order:
* Chronic Masturbation
* Premature Ejaculation
* Small Penis

Go have The Talk with your husband. Explain your dissatisfaction, cut off any arguments or excuses he offers, have him fill out his profile in your presence, and begin the program for the first inadequacy.
Have fun!

Julie quickly filled out her profile, specifying that Luke inflicted all three inadequacies on her. At the bottom of the form, where it asked which inadequacy she wished to address first, she clicked Chronic Masturbator.
Julie read much that made sense and brought her to a new understanding of Luke’s needs and which suggested new ways to react to him. One section particularly resonated with her.

Two Tracks of Male Masturbation
The desire to masturbate and the desire to make love with you are two different tracks of the same railroad in the male mind. An analogy can be made between cross-country and downhill skiing. A person may prefer one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. To the chronic masturbator, the desire to fantasize and masturbate and the desire to make love to you are not mutually exclusive. He may have tried to explain this to you, but not to your satisfaction. However, this is one of the few areas where men’s claims about their masturbation are accurate, though self-serving. Nearly everything else a man says about his masturbatory habits will be exaggerated or minimized, if not outright lies.

His explanations of the difference between the twin track don’t ring true to you probably for two reasons. First, women are less likely to feel the difference between the two tracks than men. Second, it’s most likely that you first discovered the two tracks when the train couldn’t run on your track because he’d recently expended his fuel on the other track, so you weren’t at your understanding best.

From Chronic to Controlled Masturbation
The goal is not to extinguish his masturbation (Properly controlled by you, it’s a vital part of his sexuality, and fantasies frequently lead to creativity in bed.) but to give the control of timing and frequency to you, where it belongs. He should be ready to erect and to provide you with pleasure whenever you desire and only masturbate when you approve.

Julie smiled at that. What a dream — Luke masturbating only when it she allowed it.
She continued reading. A few pages later, her eyebrows rose and a broad grin spread across her face. Still clutching her breast with one hand, opened her legs and rubbed between them. The suggestions from the Greetup aroused her mind and her body needed to catch up. Down went her jeans with the lacy bikini panties bunched with them, blouse and bra quickly following.

Pinching a nipple between thumb and forefinger, Julie plunged three fingers deep inside her, thumbing her clit as well. She wriggled her fingers, sliding them in and out rapidly. “Oh, my,” she gasped, surprised at how rapidly her sensations rose. A few moments later, she groaned aloud as a long, powerful orgasm wrenched her body, leaving her limp, but eager for more. “Luke’s not the only fast cummer around here,” she muttered, crossing to the bed. After obtaining her trusty vibrator from behind her pillow, where she left it after relieving herself while Luke showered earlier after his fast cum. Now, she pleasured herself more slowly as she read on, memorizing the details of the program. Finished, she treated herself to another orgasm before making a few purchases recommended by the Greetup. With an expectant smirk, she closed her laptop and turned to her walk-in closet, replacing the vibrator before she went.

In his basement workshop, Luke measured and cut several boards for a bird feeder, then lined up another cut but stopped before turning the saw on. He sat at the desk area, where a shelf held tool manuals, books of plans and a few instructional DVDs. He opened his laptop and logged into a lingerie-oriented hardcore site. A few moments later, he watched avidly as a raven-haired secretary crossed and recrossed her legs, mesmerizing her middle-aged boss. Luke undid his pants and grasped his partially stiff penis.

When the secretary opened her legs to reveal the tops of her stockings and red lace panties, Luke’s prick surged to full erection. With the knuckle in his palm at the base of his pinky pressed against his ballsack, the tip and a bit of the shaft of Luke’s hardon peeked over the top of his palm. Leering at the girl on screen, he varied the pressure on each finger in a rippling pattern, up and down. Long ago, he’d discovered this full contact method was more effective for him than the more usual stroking. His thumb moved pleasurably over his cockhead and frenum.

On screen, the boss moved closer and tugged his compliant secretary’s blouse away from her, revealing a skimpy bra that matched her panties. With a seductive smirk, she undid a catch in front and, without bothering to tease, tugged the cups from her firm breasts and stiff nipples.

Luke grunted as his penis erupted, white jism flying a mere two inches in the air, falling back on his tip and fingers.

“Just as I thought,” exclaimed Julie, watching from the open door. “Working on wood in one sense of the word.”

“Julie!” Luke, torn between covering himself and closing his laptop, fumbled both, nearly knocking the computer the concrete floor. “You’re supposed to let me know...”

“Lukas, be quiet. I’ve lost all patience with you and your masturbating. You do exactly as I tell you right now or you’ll be in even deeper trouble. First of all, lick your cum off your hand.”

His incredulous look and inarticulate protest were met with a scornful look. “It doesn’t bother you when I swallow after a blowjob; it won’t harm you. Hurry up! Do as I say.”

Julie had been angry at times, but not like this. Arms on hips, leaning forward, glaring. Uncompromising. Demanding. Luke gulped. With a grimace, he licked his cum off his hand and swallowed, finding it tangy and a bit acidic, but not entirely unpleasant. Julie spoke before he could say anything.

“Good boy. Now close your laptop and bring it upstairs. We need to talk.”

Luke closed the device and stumbled upstairs after his wife, fumbling with his underpants, zipper and belt. He hadn’t snapped the catch at the top of his fly when Julie turned and faced him as he entered the living room. “Who told you to fasten your pants? I told you to do exactly as I say, and I said nothing about your pants. Since we’re going to talk about your penis, it should be visible. Pull your pants down and sit on the couch.” Her eyes flashed as she pointed.

Meekly, Luke moved to the couch, turned around and lowered his pants before sitting, his limp little penis dangling. As he placed his laptop on the coffee table, he notice her handbag lay there as well. Nothing unusual.

“That’s better.” Julie sighed, then joined Luke on the couch.

It dawned on Luke that his wife was rather dressed up for a Saturday at home. Stockings, heels and a tight, yellow dress, not the jeans and tee shirt he expected. Her cleavage, he noted proudly, was deeper than that of the secretary in the video.

“Look at me.” Her eyes held his. “I’ve had it, Lukas, had it up to here.” She ground out the words with an intense, low growl, entirely unlike the occasional shouting Luke shrugged off. “I hate walking about our house, my house, hearing you furtively close the computer and hurriedly zip up. I hate, hate, hate it when I want to make love to you because I love you and you can’t get it up because you just sprayed all over the place to some humping pixels!

“I’ve thought all along that the excuses you offer are bullshit. I finally got confirmation and support. You are to do exactly as I say in this area from now on, is that clear?”

Frightened by her intensity, Luke gulped and asked, “What area? What are you going to make me do?”

“Sexuality. I’m taking control of our sexuality, and I insist you agree to my control now.”

“But what’s going to...”

“Yes or no?”

Luke barely met her unblinking, basilisk stare. “Yes,” he mumbled.

“Louder. Say, ‘I want you to take control of our mutual sex life, please, Julie.’”

A deep breath, a leap into the unknown. “I want you to take control of our mutual sex life, please, Julie.”

Julie leaned back and took in a deep breath. The first hurdle passed. She expelled her breath, favoring her cowering husband with her broadest grin, followed by a long, deep kiss. The pair hugged and when Julie broke the kiss, she guided him to lie on his back with his head in her lap, his feet slipping from his pants in the process. He wore only his socks and tee shirt. She stroked his forehead and scalp.

“I do take control of our sexuality, my love. It’s a voluntary agreement, so you can terminate it at any time, but until you do, you will do as I say.”

Mesmerized by this sudden change, Luke merely nodded.

“I’m going to tell you some ugly truths, Luke dear, but it’s for the sexual health and joy of us both. You may ask questions when I’m done, but” (Cold steel returned to her voice.) “don’t argue.”

Eyes wide, his view of her face partially obscured by the orb of her breast, Luke nodded. Her red-brown hair, backlit from the window, framed her face.

“You have learned some bad habits, Luke, which, frankly, make you a very poor lover. Hush! You’ll get your turn. I’ve never been fully satisfied by our lovemaking. Oh, you’ve given me genuine orgasms, but, you need to hear this, I have better ones with my vibrator. Also, we don’t make love as often as I’d like because you deplete yourself so regularly. That’s nothing but selfish, Lukas.

“There is good news in all this.Your selfish behavior is learned, not innate as you claim, and new behaviors can be learned as well.” Julie sighed. “If you insist, you can go to the doctor and see if he agrees that you must cum as often as you do, or, for some physiological reason, pop off as fast as you do when you’re in me, but if you see the doctor, you must agree to have me hear the doc’s conclusions from him.

“I just joined a Greetup, called Sexually Inadequate Husbands, and, Lukas, it pains me to say this almost as much is it pains you to hear it, but that’s just what you are — sexually inadequate....”

Luke blurted, “Wha..?” and tried to rise, but Julie pushed him back down with a strong push on his chest.
“Quiet! I said no arguing and you’ll get your turn. You don’t turn in a good sexual performance, Lukas, though I grant you good cunnilingus skills. Under my tutelage, you will learn to be a better lover, to reach your full erotic potential. Open your laptop.” Julie looked at him expectantly, crossing her legs, not bothering to tug the hem of her skirt below the welts of her nylons.

Luke blinked in surprise, but moved to sit and complied. Julie guided him to the Greetup site and watched as Luke enrolled. Once Luke joined and sent the confirming email, a questionnaire elicited several admissions from him. With imperious Julie, arms folded under her partially exposed breasts, watching his every response, he dared not lie or even exaggerate. His eyes shifted toward her several times in the process, but always met the same emotionless stare. Finally, with a gulp, he submitted his answers. A few moments later, his results popped up.

We compared your answers to evaluations of their male lovers by a nationwide survey of over 2000 women between 25 and 35 who enjoy multiple or serial partners. Our scale, shown below, is based on the likely reaction of a woman in the survey to your reported sexual achievements, as well as the answers of your female sponsor. See where you fall on our scale.

Pathetic No Second Chance Barely Makes It Good for a Second Tryout Alpha Male

Unfortunately, Luke, your score falls more than two standard deviations below the norm, placing you solidly in the Pathetic range. Don’t despair! With the training the Sexually Inadequate Husbands Greetup provides, you may gain as much as two deviations or, in rare cases, slightly more, granting you an erotic potential to achieve the cusp between Barely Makes It and Good for a Second Date, though your reported endowment makes the higher rating unlikely.
Crestfallen for a moment, Luke resorted to anger. “This is bullshit,” he cried. “Me? Pathetic? No way!”

“Lukas, you can see the survey’s objective and we both know your answers are accurate. That’s your rating, like it or not.”

“Well, I’m not putting up with these insults!”

“Are you rescinding the agreement you made a few minutes ago?”

Luke gulped again, fearing the unstated consequences of not cooperating. “No, but this is...”

Julie gripped his arm and forcefully tugged him over her lap, landing several smacks on his bare butt before he fully realized what she intended.

“I said ‘No arguing,’ and I meant it!” She kept spanking him. “When you act immature, disobey, or delay, you’ll be punished, and not only with spankings. I now know other ways to keep you in line, ways you really won’t like. Behave and obey, and you won’t find out what they are.”

Luke, too surprised and intimidated to resist, felt his cheeks sting. A tiny part of him realized that expiating her anger on him would do Julie, good, though he really didn’t like the sting.

The sharp sounds of the smacks, the growing redness of his rump, and the raw power she experienced exhilarated Julie beyond expectations. A broad grin spread across her face and she became very wet indeed. Any trepidation she felt at the prospect of spanking her husband evaporated like unwiped tears in the sun.

Pain in her hand distracted her. Prepared by her reading, she paused, resting one hand on his right cheek as she grasped the handle of a wide hairbrush from her bag.

“Are you...”

“No, I’m not done, Lukas. I’ll let you know when I’m through. You just lie there and take it. I can’t tell you how pretty you look all reddened up! Reach back and feel the heat of what you’ve taken so far.”

“It’s pretty warm, honey. Are you sure you need...”

“Are you arguing again?”

“No, dear,” placated Luke, “just asking.”

“I see,” Julie said skeptically. She rubbed his warm bum for a moment, then leaned over and whispered in his ear, her voice husky, her tone provocative. “Luke, my love, I learned a lot this morning, and I need you to trust me. Spankings, when you deserve them, are an important part, but as you learn to obey, they’ll go away. We’re going to make love more often, and with greater satisfaction for both of us. Wouldn’t you like that?”

“Yes, my love.” What else could he say?

“Ok, then, here’s the rest of your first spanking.” She started slow with the paddle, and less than full force, recalling the hints from the Greetup.

Luke, determined to “take it like a man,” accepted the first few swats easily. But as Julie’s speed and impact increased, the sting from the handspanking grew to a new dimension. “Ow! What is that?” He twisted around, trying to glimpse her implement.

“It’s my hairbrush, see?” Julie paused, holding the brush’s flat side toward Luke. “Kiss it because it kisses your bum.”

“What?”

“Kiss it, Lukas.”

Realizing that Julie meant every command literally, Luke noisily smacked his lips against the polished wood. “Mwaahh!” though he felt foolish.

Julie laughed and resumed swatting his red cheeks. She soon exceeded her previous pace and delivery.
Try as he could, Luke could not keep quiet. “Ow! Oh, that one hurt! Ouch!” Grimacing, he ground his teeth and tried to be stoic.

Julie, who’d alternated cheeks, concentrated on Luke’s right orb, fast and hard. “Are you going to argue about my control?”

“No! Ow! Julie! Please, enough! It really hurts!”

“No more arguing?”

“Yes, please stop!”

“Yes, you’re going to argue?”

“No, I mean yes! Whatever, I mean I’m not going to argue, just please stop! I’m begging you, please!”
Wow, thought Julie, he’s begging me and not resisting. I love it, but that’s where they said to stop. I’m gonna spank him every chance I get, though. Spanking’s so much fun!

“All right, just 4 more and I’ll stop.”Whap, whap, whap, whap! Two to each cheek and Julie laid the brush back on the coffee table.

Luke lay gasping over her lap, arms and legs hanging limply. “Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Oh, that hurts. It burns and stings. My butt never felt like this.” He rubbed it to soothe some of the pain. “Wow, Julie, you made it really hot! That hurt!”

“You should see it, honey, it’s beautiful. Can you stand up?”

“I...think so.”

Julie, her arm about his waist if he needed help, guided him to the coat closet with its full length mirror inside the door. Luke bent over and twisted around. He frowned at what he saw. “Wow, I didn’t know I could be that red! It’s redder than sunburn — and it stings more. You really worked me over.” His mouth formed a resentful pout.

Julie grinned at their reflections. She saw herself with her arm draped over Luke’s waist, protectively and posessively framing the flaming buttcheeks. She sighed contentedly. Second hurdle passed, she thought. He accepts my authority and chastisement.

“Come back to the couch and we’ll finish our talk.” She supported him back across the room, savoring the nurturing role all the more because it wasn’t necessary. Undoing another blouse button, Julie sat with her legs together and patted her lap. “Now you can put your head on my lap instead of your bum.”

Luke lay on his side facing her as she stroked his forehead. They shared a long kiss. “I’m proud of how well you took your spanking, Luke. You accepted my authority and didn’t struggle and especially you didn’t argue. I know it hurt, but you needed to be put in your place. You’ve given me the authority to improve our sex life, and I’m taking full charge — and the responsibility. If our sex doesn’t get better, I shouldn’t keep the authority.” She kissed him again. He placed a tentative hand on her breast, but she gently removed it.

When she resumed talking, she spoke softly, barely above a whisper, slowly stroking his hair or cheek, sometimes his lips.

“Luke, we’ve had so many arguments about your masturbation, with me wanting you to stop and me you asserting your right to your own body. Well, we’re not going to have that argument any more.

“I apologize, Luke, for all the times I acted jealous of the models and pornstars in your pictures and movies. I now have a better understanding of something you tried to tell me, that loving me and enjoying fantasy sex are different things. I guess reading it on the Inadequate Hubby site today let me see it as something more than an excuse.” She leaned over to kiss him, noting that he stared at her cleavage.
Luke wound his arms around her waist, clinging to her. He felt as though he was floating, the hot sting having subsided to warm tingling that, much to his surprise, was calming.

“There are two problems with your masturbation habit, though, and we’re going to correct them. Frequency and timing. Luke, you secretly masturbate so often it interferes with getting things done, like the bird feeder. Because you make yourself cum so often, I can’t count the times I wanted you but you couldn’t get it up.

“Now, however, we won’t power struggle about it any more because you’ll only masturbate when I give you permission.”

“Huh?” Luke, mesmerized by her voice and soothing hand, was a bit slow.

“Stay calm and listen, Luke. We’re husband and wife, dear. Shouldn’t we be sexually available to each other at all times?”

Luke considered and nodded.

“A woman is always sexually available, even during her period and most of a pregnancy. But your masturbation habit renders you impotent so often that I’m in perpetual anxiety about you or downright frustrated. Is that fair to me?”

“Well, when you put it like that, no.” Luke, still tingling and a bit lightheaded, felt a familiar tension in his penis.

“I now understand that you love to fantasize and play with yourself, that it’s a vital part of your sexuality, and therefore of our sexuality. So part of my control is to grant you permission to play with your favorite toy when it doesn’t interfere with your sexual potency for me. That’s my obligation as the controlling partner.”

Luke heard these words and rejoiced. He twitched his cock. That felt good, so he tightened up again. Bravely, it inflated.

“I won’t allow you to masturbate as much as you do now, but I want to help you get more pleasure when I grant you time to play with yourself.”

Her words went right to Luke’s heads. His eyes widened at the prospect and his penis swelled as though reaching for a personal best.

“Why, look, dear. The thought of me taking control of your penis makes you all excited and erect. How sweet.” She kissed him deeply.

Luke felt as sensual as when he and Julie gave each other their virginities so many years ago. He took her wrist and attempted to guide he hand to is proud erection.

Julie gently resisted, then spoke. “I understand you’re horny, but you aren’t allowed sexual play for at least two hours after a punishment spanking. But hold the thought.” She kissed him again, very deep and long.

After the kiss, Julie was all business, though she kept soothing his head. “Now, I’ll explain the Masturbation Control Program to you and we’ll get started.

“When you want to play with yourself, ask me and I’ll consider allowing you the pleasure. I’ll think about how recently you played with yourself, and my need to have you sexually ready in the near future. If you’re under a punishment, like now, that requires no self-pleasuring, and you forget and ask, the punishment time will be extended. I determine the nature and time of punishments. Oh, and you’ll keep track of each erection you have. Questions?”

“It sounds pretty strict, but it’s understandable. What’s all this about keeping track?”

“I’ll explain that more fully later. Just one more thing before we move on. Since masturbation is so important to you and I love you, it’s important to me to learn more about it. From time to time, I’d like to see the kinds of images and video that turn you on or learn about your fantasies. Who knows? Maybe we’ll act them out together...”

“That sounds like fun!” Luke kissed her.

“Remember, the point is your playing with yourself is not so private anymore. You need my permission, and if I walk in on you, there’s no need to scramble to stop. I’ll just want to see what got you going and watch you pleasure yourself.”

“Wow, this will take some getting used to, but it could be fun.”

“That’s right, Luke, the more we make this like a game, the easier it will be on both of us. Now, there’s something we need to do to get started. Are you ready to sit up?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I feel really relaxed all over, kinda dreamy, and, I gotta admit, the way my butt tingles feels kinda nice.”

Julie smiled. She’d read about this common reaction to a good, hard spanking. “Good, I’m glad.” She kissed him again, then had him sit up. They got back on Inadequate Husband. Luke downloaded an Excel spreadsheet and the pair watched a brief instructional video narrated by woman with a sultry, sexy voice wearing an attractive but not provocative skirt and blouse combination. She was in a suburban home or apartment.

Congratulations! You are a Chronic Masturbator. We wouldn’t congratulate you for that, silly. You’re a Chronic Masturbator who’s lucky enough to have a Female Controller to insist you change your lazy and selfish ways. For that, you deserve congratulations.

An important part of your training is the Erection Log. I’m here to show you it works for me with my husband. Today, when I arrived home from work, Jack was busily entering data in the computer. (The camera showed a man at a dining room table using a laptop.) “Hi, honey, whatcha doing?”
The man rose and kissed her. “Entering data.”

She looked at the screen. “Oh, I see you got a boner at work. Tell me about it.”

“At a meeting, one of the women let her legs open and her skirt ride up. I got a real eyeful without being obvious or offensive. Lacy thigh highs, semi-transparent black panties.”

“No wonder you stood at attention. Fifteen minutes, impressive. It was spontaneous and went down on its own, I see. Well, I’m glad your work was so enjoyable today.”

“You know, my love, that enticing glimpse really got me going.” He stood and embraced her. “How about...”
“I’d love to, but the dinner I started this morning is an experiment and the timing's critical. Maybe later. But your glimpse is a very personal memory. Why don’t you go masturbate and think about it? Say 25 minutes with no ejaculation?”

“Oh, thanks so much, hon. It’s been three days since you let me play with it, and we made love each day.” He kissed her and left, carrying the laptop.

Now in the kitchen, the woman interrupted chopping vegetables. “While Jack’s jacking, I’ll tell you about the spreadsheet. He enters the time he gets hard and the time he wilts. How he wilts, by hand, or his toy, or stopping, or by my mouth or hand, is recorded. He rates the pleasure on a 1-5 scale. He keeps track of how many times he reaches the edge. You don’t know about edging yet? You’re in for a treat. Anyway, we use abbreviations, like US for upskirt. Jack sure does love his glimpses. I never knew how much until I began controlling his playing with himself. As I helped him make log entries, I learned better than ever before how to get him going. We make love more now, and act out our fantasies.”

The smiling Jack returned, carrying the laptop. They kissed. The screen showed the spreadsheet as they discussed the entries they made for a 27 minute session, no ejaculation, 16 edges, pleasure of 3.25.
Next came a voice over as the woman donned a pair of stockings, sensuously rolling them up her legs. “I decided to show up that frumpy secretary. I changed into something less comfortable and went down to watch TV with Jack. Right.”

In the dimly lit living room, time lapse videos recorded the woman teasing Jack with her skirt then Jack on his knees with his head between her legs, then her, still in hose, straddling him.

With the lights back up, the smiling couple joked as they made entries for a 48 minute erection with teasing, foreplay, oral sex for both and missionary and female superior positions. Jack claimed credit for 6 edges and gave the pleasure rating of 4.75. After they finished, the woman addressed the audience.
“As you can see, the spreadsheet’s a game for us. It focuses us on sexy lovemaking. Is there anything you’d like to add, Jack?”

“Thanks, hon. Since my wife took control of my masturbation, I don’t play with myself nearly as often as I used to but when I’m given permission, I go for longer periods and it’s much more pleasurable. More important, I’m always ready to go. We make love more, longer, and it feels better, too. I’m glad she took control”

They both waved good-bye as the video ended.

Luke took all this in wide-eyed. Loss of privacy in spades, he thought. But if Julie starts acting like the wife in the video, it could be fun, and I sorta I can see how filling out the spreadsheet can be a game. I can always terminate the agreement if I can’t stand it. He printed and read the contract.

The contract had one big difference from what Julie already explained. She was in control, he was to obey, he could ask for clarification of her requirements. She must grant him masturbation privileges when convenient for her. She chose punishments and rewards. He was to be honest in reporting his activities. Either party could terminate the contract at any time, at which time they were free to consider ending their marriage.

That sounded different! “What? Honey, are you saying if I don’t agree to this, you’ll divorce me?”

Julie held Luke very tenderly. “No, Luke, I’m not, not at all. But I want better sex for me and for both of us. This is our best shot. In the past, when I’ve raised a stink about sex, you tried for a while or got more furtive or both. I need this to be different, Luke. There are many ways this might go wrong, and neither of us knows the future. But if it fails because you just couldn’t be bothered to make the effort, you bet I’ll think the D word under those circumstances.”

Relieved, Luke took a deep breath. “I can’t lose you, my love. This program sounds like it might help (though it sure is humiliating) and your attitude is so much better about my playing with myself. I promise I’ll try really hard. I guess the spreadsheet thing makes it difficult to fake.” He signed.

So did Julie. Last hurdle past, she smiled. I’m glad, ‘cause after all this talk, I’m horny. “Guess what, honey? It’s been two hours and ten minutes since the last smack on your bum.”She opened her arms and he moved to her, grinning, and they shared a hungry kiss.

She guided his hand to the zipper of her dress and he lowered it. To his surprise, she didn’t remove it but led him upstairs to the bedroom.

Luke always admired Julie’s sleek legs, and they looked especially sexy in her seamed nylons and spike heels as he followed.

In the bedroom, Luke quickly stripped and Julie dropped the yellow dress and stepped out of it, facing Luke with a saucy smile. She wore a lingerie set he’d never seen. Scalloped floral lace in pale yellow with white highlights lifted and rounded her 34C breasts, nipped her waist with a cincher and decorated his goal with a bikini. Light brown stockings rose to pencil points, kept taut by straps with lace trim. Brown, single strap high-heel sandals completed her outfit.

“Oh, honey, you are so hot! Wow!”

“You like? I’ve been saving it for a special occasion.” She danced a bit, bending forward to let her breasts dangle, stretching out each leg in turn.

They lay on the bed, hugging and kissing passionately. She rolled on top of him, her hair falling in his face. Tongues deeply probed mouths. Luke rubbed and squeezed Julie’s bum, then her round, firm breast.
His squeezes electrified Julie. She took in a deep breath and held is face with both hands as she kissed him.

His hands met behind her back and he experienced less trouble with her bra hooks than earlier with the laptop latch. He didn’t tug the bra off, but left it looped in her arms as he returned her kiss.

She drew back and the lovers gazed at each other lustfully. Luke thrilled to the half-exposed nipples. He insinuated his hand between her warm flesh and the bracup, thumb rubbing her stiff nipple. Julie’s next deep breath caused the bra to fall away and she tossed it aside.

Luke took a moment to admire Julie’s breasts. Her legs were great, but her breasts were her best feature. Firm, full, with pale but well-defined aureoles and large nipples that turned upward. With a sigh, he reached for them, cupping them from below, gently squeezing. He sucked a nipple, switched to the other one, rising a bit as he did so. He buried his face between the orbs, tasting the sweat and drawing in the aroma.

Julie’s arousal was immediate, strong and primeval, the culmination of a day during which her feeling about Luke got affirmed, she took charge of sex in her marriage, gave her consort his first spanking, and got him to agree to all she demanded. Teasing him with her legs and cleavage had fed her own desires always under tight control, now released. Her deep breaths grew ragged as each sensation brought her to new peaks. When Luke resumed sucking and thumbing her nipples, Julie’s deep exhalations became low, throaty growls.

Luke’s breastplay generated new feelings for him as well. When he nuzzled between them and sucked on the nipples, they weren’t merely Julie’s exciting breasts, they were nourishment, life, the essence of woman. Julie’s growls made his cock surge.

Julie reveled in the attention. Their wild eyes met. Luke’s touch, gentle at first, became more firm, deep squeezes, the nipples sucked into his mouth for his tongue to flick. “Rrrrrrrhhhhhh!” A quick orgasm shook her. I want this to build, I want this to last, she thought. I’m in charge; I get what I want. An image formed in her mind. With a wicked smile and a gleam in her eye, she moved off Luke. She kissed him and whispered, “Remember, you’re to do everything I say.”

“Oh, yes, Julie,” he agreed.

Julie stood by the side of the bed with her long legs spread. “Get behind me,” came the simple command.

“OK, Julie.”

As Luke climbed off the bed to stand behind her, she grabbed the pillows to make a support for herself. Her favorite vibrator rolled out. Julie bent forward with the pillows supporting her hips. “Kneel and love my ass.”

Luke dropped to his knees, massaging her cheeks, kissing and licking. He opened his mouth wide and sucked a mound of her between his teeth and managed to travel up from her crease to near her waist before the flesh got too thin.

“Ooohhh, do that again. Do both sides.”

Proud to have found a new way to pleasure Julie, Luke ‘vacuumed” both cheeks as Julie purred.
She handed him her vibrator. “Get this wet with your mouth and put it in me.”

Luke felt a momentary revulsion at the lifelike dildo, but shrugged, thinking it’s plastic and it’s for Julie.

He sucked it into his mouth, then slowly pushed it between Julie’s lips as she moaned. He pumped it back and forth and saw Julie’s two fingers roll over her clit.

Julie spread her legs and said, “Keep on kissing my ass. That’s good, a nice tongue bath and all those nice kisses...mmmm.”

Luke kept sliding the big plastic cock in and out, varying the angle a bit from time to time. Her moans and grunts of pleasure thrilled him. As she reached a peak, he thought proudly, I’m making her cum.

“Oh, here I cum!” cried Julie. “OH! Yes! Oh, how nice that long, thick dong feels in me. Don’t stop, Luke, keep pumping me. Kiss my ass!” Julie felt a tremendous orgasm urgently pressing inside, fighting against her efforts to delay. “Rim me, rim me! Lick my asshole!” she cried.

“Wha?” mumbled Luke. Not since the earliest days of their marriage...

“Do it, Lukas!”

He already understood what it meant when she said “Lukas.” With a shudder, he knelt further beneath her strong thighs, uncomfortable physically as well as psychologically, and thrust forth his tongue. He felt the puckered ridges and gave thanks she was clean.

Julie savored the moment. Two fingers still rocked her clit, Luke’s tongue on her ring felt delightful and the meaning.... She imagined the position he was in, squashed uncomfortably between her thighs, still operating her surrogate cock, craning his neck to lick her most forbidden place!

All control left her. “AAAAAHHHH OOOOHHHHHH!” A huge orgasm shook her through and through. “Oh, oh, oh,” she cried, pounding her fists on the bed. She panted as she slowly wound down. Her fingers slipped from her clit.

Luke withdrew the dildo and retracted his tongue with a grateful sigh. He moved out from between her thighs and stood, twisting his back to relieve minor cramps. He felt glad for Julie and his stiff cock throbbed, dripping precum. He thought of touching himself, but realized he’d spurt instantly. Julie, in her current mood, wouldn’t like that. He put Julie’s vibrator on the bedside table and clasped his hands behind his back, glad he’d thought of delaying his gratification for her.

Julie, breath recovered, pushed the pillows back to the head of the bed, and climbed on the bed, rolling to the far side, on her back, a welcoming smile on her face, arms extending an invitation. “Come here, lover.”
Grinning back Luke fell into her arms and they hugged and kissed passionately. Julie cradled his head against her breasts, stroking his hair again. “Oh, that was wonderful, Luke. Strongest cum I’ve ever had. You wield my cock marvelously, and the rimming! How that sent me over the top.”

Luke blinked and concealed his deepest reaction. “I’m so happy for you, my love,” he said. True enough, but it wasn’t me, it was the vibrator and my tongue where I didn’t want it.

However, Julie’s enthusiastic hugging and kissing overcame his realization. He couldn’t recall seeing her in such a sexual afterglow. He returned her kisses joyfully.

“Oh, Luke, you were so good today. I know some of those truths were hard to accept, but you handled it well. You didn’t resist your spanking, and took a pretty hard one — at least I thought it was pretty hard for our first one.”

“Oh, it was hard, all right. It still tingles in spots.”

“Well, what lesson did you learn?” She gently rubbed his belly and thighs next to his stiff cock.

“Not to argue with you since you’re in charge of sex.”

“Good, and you proved it when you licked my asshole.”

“I sure did, ‘cause I wanted to argue.”

“Well, I had the best cum of my life. I want to give you a very special reward for accepting my authority in so many ways.”

“Reward, eh? That sounds n....Oh, wow!”

Julie licked the head of Luke’s cock. Luke loved oral sex, but Julie seldom indulged him because she so desperately wanted him to make her cum with his cock. She nipped his cockhead with her lips, then licked the shaft from the base, right up his tube very slowly, catching his eyes.

Luke gasped. When her lips again closed over the swollen head, he hyperventilated.

Long experience told Julie he was about to pop, so she opened her mouth.

Luke rolled his head from side to side. “Oh, honey, don’t stop! I need it!”

Julie knit her brows. He doesn’t get it, she thought. Well, one thing at a time. This is his reward, so I’ll do it his way. She stretched her lips forward and slid her mouth down his shaft, bobbing her head rapidly.

“Oh, yeah! Oh, wow!”

Julie felt the tip of his cock close to the back of her mouth and strained to take it deeper, but without success. She increased the pressure of her lips and licked the penetrating shaft.

That did it. “Aaaaaauuuggghhhooo!” cried Luke, spasming again and again, hips bucking
Julie caught it all in her mouth. Uncharacteristically, she didn’t swallow. When Luke’s spasms subsided and he opened his eyes to find hers, she smiled and showed him his cum.
http://s26.postimg.org/opcav8lft/apr_1_231.jpg
“Wow,” said Luke, surprised, grinning.

With a big smile, Julie tilted her head back and swallowed, ending with a grin of her own.
http://s26.postimg.org/fvlee4yh5/apr_1_234.jpg
Luke kissed her and clung to her. “Oh, Julie, that was wonderful. I love you so! That was a great cum and watching you swallow! That was special!”

“I liked it, too. You’re delicious!”

“Well, if this is what happens when you take control of our sex, I want more of it!”

“Really? Even the spankings and ass licking?”

“You’ve always been sexy, Julie, but never like this!”

They hugged and kissed for several minutes, then Julie said, “Go get your laptop. Let’s make your first entry together.”

Naked, Luke left to obey. Julie, despite her strong orgasms, felt her usual let down. She was glad to reward Luke, but the end of their sex was his quick pleasure as usual. Her eye fell on her vibrator. There’s been all too much furtive masturbation going on around here, she thought. I do it, too, telling myself it’s to save Luke’s feelings. Well, now it’s out in the open that he’s just not cutting it. From now on, I get the last cum, even if he has to use the vibrator on me. What’s taking him so long, anyway?

At that moment, Luke appeared, the laptop in its bag over his shoulder, carrying a tray with some fruit and juice on it. “I thought we could both use some refreshment after all that exercise,” he said, placing the items on the bedside table, rolling the vibrator to one side.

“Oh, how thoughtful. Thank you, love.”

They sat up in bed, the laptop balanced on Luke’s thighs. When he started the spread sheet, he said, “Oh, I didn’t notice the time of the beginning or the end. I just enjoyed it.”

“Well, just this once I’ll tell you the times. I thought you might miss it. Just remember to write the times down if you’re away from the laptop. Keep your watch handy. I expect accuracy, Luke.

With much giggling and laughter, they alternated between the log sheet and the abbreviations sheet. Eventually, Luke’s first entry looked like this:

Apr 18 1138 1245 1:07 HK, Ling(erie), B(reasts), H(and), Cu(nnilingus), D(ildo), AK (ass kissing), Rim(ming), CS (cocksucking) 0 (edges) EJ(aculation) Cum With Permission 5 (pleasure)

They laughed and kissed more after finishing.

“You’re right, we can make this a game,” said Luke.

“Well, I’m going to make the next move in the game. I’m going to give you masturbation instructions for the next few days.”

Luke sighed. “Oh, yeah, the control thing. Well, I agreed to it.”

“OK, just so long as it’s clear. Listen carefully. Until I say differently, you have unrestricted permission to play with yourself.”

“Huh? I thought you were taking control.”

“I am, but I need some facts first. For the next week or so, it will be best if you get erect and cum whenever you want to. We’re taking a baseline, honey, so I can decide the minimum time after you cum that I can expect you to be ready to give me sex.”

“Really? So the first step in you taking charge of my masturbation is to have me do it more?”

“Only until I take full control after I establish a baseline. And, Luke, you don’t have to be secretive at all. If you get the urge, go ahead. Let me know in advance if you like. Who knows? I might offer to help you out or watch, or we can play with ourselves together. Be sure to keep track of your times. If I want you, but you can’t get it up, I promise not to be angry. I can tell you to use your mouth or the dildo for me, or I can go masturbate. Make sense?”

“Oh, it makes sense, all right, but it sure is different.”

“Yep, a game instead of a fight.”

They kissed some more, then decided they were long overdue for a real lunch. Julie removed her lingerie. Throwing on some clothes, they went downstairs. As they prepared their meal, they frequently caressed or kissed each other.

As they ate, a companionable silence prevailed. They shared many loving glances.

Julie felt almost delirious. Her new-found power intoxicated her. I hope he screws up so I can spank him again, she mused, favoring him with a sweet smile as she bit into the meat of her sandwich. I loved being such a vamp and getting him to lick my hole. This is going to be fun...for Luke, too.

Luke pondered his mixed feelings. That was a powerful cum; my cock feels drained and empty. Julie looked so sexy in that lingerie. And she acted sexy, too. It was worth the rimming, barely, to get that fantastic blowjob. The spanking sure hurt, but I bet I can work on her sense of fairness to spank her like I’ve always wanted.

After they cleaned up from lunch, they hugged and kissed again.

“We’ll fool around again. But we both have unfinished projects. I still want the bird feeder, and I sure was distracted from finding us a hike for tomorrow.”

Upstairs at her desk, Julie quickly found a group hike for them to join the next day, then got back on the Sexually Inadequate Husbands site. She reread sections on Spanking Your Man, Embrace Your Inner Pornstar, and explored the site a bit more. Before long, she was horny again. After a moment’s thought, she changed her jeans for tight shorts. She put her vibrator in her back pocket and went downstairs, seeking Luke. She hadn’t heard the saw in several minutes.

Luke made the final cut for the feeder and sat at his desk, recalling Julie’s hot lingerie and the blowjob. He rubbed his cock through his shorts and membered to look at the clock as he erected. The basement door opened and he heard Julie’s step on the stairs. From habit, he moved his hand away from his cock, then said to himself I have permission for this. I’ll see if she really means it.

When Julie entered the shop, Luke’s hand covered his full erection. “I was just thinking of you, love,” he said.

Julie laughed. “I like being so inspiring! Go ahead, I want to see the whole performance.”

“Really?”

“Sure. Why not?”

“Well, it’s private and embarrassing.”

She cocked her head to one side. “So? I told you to do it. Besides, it could be fun.”

Luke shrugged and released his belt buckle and the snap, then, with a sidelong glance at Julie, he slowly lowered his zipper. He stood for a moment to drop his pants, his cock pointing straight out.

“Hot!” said Julie.

Luke met her encouraging grin with his own smile. “I’m still kinda embarrassed.”

“Go ahead. It’s good for you to be embarrassed. I bet you’ll like being a little bit naughty.”

Tentatively, Luke rubbed two fingers up the shaft.

“Go ahead, silly, get a real grip.”

With a deep breath, Luke wrapped the penis in his usual grip. Long habit started his fingers in the rippling pattern he loved. At intervals, he gave himself real strokes or concentrated pressure on his tip.
“Wow, that’s almost like playing a trumpet or something. Cool. I never imagined.”

Luke, grinning, said, “This feels good, but you’re better. Care to take over?”

“Not this time, honey. I want to see the whole sexy procedure, shooting and all.”

Locking eyes with her, Luke kept on. Julie’s avid grin encouraged him. “Won’t be long n....Oh, yeah! Ah! One last spurt for you, Julie!” Luke’s jism, a small quantity after two previous cums, sprayed a bit up, then fell back on his fingers. He glanced at the clock. Six minutes.

Julie clapped her hands. “Bravo! What a sexy sight! Lick it up again. I loved it when you did that before.”
With a grimace, but no other resistance, Luke obeyed.

“Like the taste? I do.”

“It’s OK.”

“That made me hot! I wonder what we can do about that?” She turned around and wiggled her but, outlined by the tight shorts, in Luke’s face. “Can you think of anything?”

Jeff laughed and snatched the vibrator from her pocket. “Shall we go upstairs?”

“No, let’s stay here in your man cave.” She crossed the room to the shelves holding their camping gear and returned with a sleeping pad. With her back to him, she spread her legs, bending at the waist more than necessary to arrange the pad on his desk. Legs back together, she slowly lowered her shorts, glancing back to enjoy the Luke’s stare as he licked his lips. She stepped out of her shorts and turned around, leaning against the pad and the desk. She hooked her ankles behind Luke’s knees, rolling his chair toward her.

Luke leaned forward and licked her damp slit, taking in the strong aroma. To his surprise, she gently pushed him away. “Just the vibrator and fingers this time, Luke.”

“Uh, OK,” he said, surprised. He knew Julie loved to be licked. Obediently, turned the switch and rubbed the realistic head against her thick lips, then pushed it in slowly, about as deep as his cock penetrated. He used a slow, in out motion, trading grins with Julie.

“Rub my clit with two fingers, hon. Oh, yes, that’s a good boy. That feels good.”

“Will you cum like this, Julie? I love it when I make you cum.”

“Oh, yes, but go deeper.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t, I promise.” She suppressed a laugh.

Luke slowly pushed deeper inside her.

“Mmmmm.”

Luke fucked her in and out, eyebrows raised in surprise.

“More. Deeper. As far as you can.” Julie watched his face as he slowly obeyed. He’s got to learn sometime, she thought.

Luke, fascinated, stared as more and more of the shaft disappeared into her seemingly bottomless pussy. He shifted his grip when his fingers met her lips to get the last possible fraction of an inch inside. “Oh, wow. I never...” Luke couldn’t complete the thought. He decided to concentrate on Julie’s pleasure.
Julie’s arousal surged as she saw the mingled surprise, awe, the dawning knowledge and dismay on Luke’s face as he watched her engulf the long dildo. He’s getting it, she gloated.

“Faster, deep! I’m nearly there!”

With a shrug and a sigh, Luke pumped the vibrator in and out, still rubbing her clit with the fingertips of his other hand.

“Oh, yes, that feels so good. Fuck me, Luke. Give it to me! Oh, yes! Ahhhhh!!!!” Her body shook with her final spasms and she relaxed. She tousled his head. “Thanks, love. That was really hot, watching you and then a fast cum like that.”

Luke’s smile was a bit less than it might have been. The lesson on female anatomy left him confused, though the sexual play had been fun.

Julie stood and held out her arms.

Luke got up met her in a hug and a kiss. I admit it’s a lot more fun with this sexier Julie, despite the control and embarrassment. It might even work.

Hugging her husband, Julie smiled wickedly. He has no idea what he’s in for, she thought.