Random Scene

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Random Scene

Post by Salamando »

Maggie smirked as she watched her husband gently suckle her toes. For several minutes now, she’d used her magic to float him in the air, limbs pulled back into a hog-tied pose, settling his face against her feet as she stretched her legs out on the ottoman. Tom shivered and trembled as he sucked and licked her toes; as she floated him, she likewise caused the sensations of dozens of phantom feathers and tongues to stimulate his cock and balls, which throbbed with incredible tension. To his humiliation, she likewise made a phantom finger spell to wriggle inside his rectum, stimulating his prostate.

She’d been teasing Tom this way for only a few minutes, and he was already steadily dripping precum like a leaky faucet as his cock clenched and jerked fiercely in a vain attempt to cum. But then, she hadn’t let him orgasm in nearly eight weeks, so it was understandable. But she would still chastise him for it.

“Ugh, you’re making such a mess,” she said in a lightly scolding tone. “Can’t you exercise even a little self control?” Tom’s only response was a loud whimper as she twisted the phantom finger in his ass a bit more intensely.

“Well, anyway,” she said, feigning bored tolerance, “now that I have your undivided attention, I wanted to discuss a few things with you. You’re in trouble, mister.” Tom whimpered again. “Oh, don’t even try to appeal to my sense of pity. You used that up while we were still just dating. By now, you should know the rules. And the rules say… what? What do they say?”

Tom could only give another high-pitched whimper, but his thoughts came through clearly to Maggie. She nodded. “That’s right, Tom. They say that you are not allowed to masturbate. But what were you doing when I got home?” Another pitiable moan. “Playing with my stockings that’s right. Quite a clever little set-up, stringing them up on a clothes line, then using a fan to blow them back and forth, then sitting under them so they would lightly drag across your cockhead.”

She held them up for Tom to see, and shook her head. “Getting your pre-cum all over them. So messy.” She tsked as she magically made Tom feel the sensations she was describing, adding them to the onslaught, causing his whole body to quake with need. “Honestly, I’ll never stop being amazed at you men’s ingenuity. Even when you have magic spells restricting you from touching yourselves or humping surfaces, you still find ways to get yourselves into trouble.”

She took out her cell phone and checked it. “Well,” she said, “I’ve got errands to run, and then I’m meeting Judy for lunch.” She pulled her legs away and Tom’s mouth worked for a few moments more, before letting out a pained moan of need. He had to do something to try and distract himself from the teasing torment, even if only a little. Without that, he was going to go mad!

Maggie stood up and slid off her panties, freshly moist from teasing her husband. She slipped the panties over his face, making sure the damp spot was right on his nose. Tom groaned and shuddered, his cock surging at the scent. As she did, she added a second phantom finger to his rectum, and a couple phantom hands to rhythmically squeeze his cock, coaxing him fiercely to the edge of a climax she would not allow him to have. Tom mewed and shook pitifully, tears of desperation running down his face and soaking the panties further.

“Now, now,” she said, petting his hair soothingly. “I’ll only be gone for a few hours, then I’ll let you go. Plenty of time to think about what you did.” She leaned close and whispered hotly into his ear. “Plenty of time to devise new ways of getting into trouble, I’m sure. You’re such a slut for punishment, aren’t you dear?” Tom mewed, but already, she could sense his mind racing, trying to think of some way, any way, he could defeat her spells and relieve himself. She’d promised him he could cum if he could find someway of masturbating to completion, after all. The stockings just hadn’t been enough stimulation to let him shoot before he was caught.

Maggie smiled and pat his head. “There you go, naughty boy,” she said. “Keep dreaming.” She reached over and gave his cock a sharp flick, and all the sensations intensified. She let out a soft chuckle, then straightened her skirt, slipped on her high heels, and went out the front door, leaving Tom helplessly teased and afloat.