Pinball fun

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Pinball fun

Post by Orion_be »

Trying to combine my two passions I came up with the following.
I really love to pinball and bdsm. Now I would love to see a slave girl connected to a pinball machine.
The Idea is to use the pinballs features to decide on the fate of the sub. I want to use an old mechanical pinball. They are simple in gameplay and easy to convert.
The slavegirl gets tied up beside the pinball machine so she can see what happens on the playfield, that way she knows what can hapen to her.
The "Dealers Choice" makes a good machine to start with, the name can be converted in "Machines Choice".

The game has some useful features.
The three pop bumpers get connected to a tens unit. The two bottom ones each give her corresponding nipple a nice zap. The top one gets connected to the electrified butt plug.
On the playfield there are 5 targets, the carts are replaced by the letters L A B I A. If all targets get hit her labia will get a full blow of electricity.
The bonus points in the middle activate a extendable dildo, so if the bonus is 0, the dildo is barely touching her cunt. While a 10.000 will penetrate her to her limit. The text is changed from BONUS to PENETRATION and the numbers are replaced by percentages.
The rollover buttons which normally double or triple the bonus also get a new assignment. The double bonus will activate the vibration on the dildo and the triple wil make the dildo machine fuck her, thrusting in and out to the current bonus depth, with nice pace. This will give her nice fuck when you can reach a 3x 10.000 bonus.
When the ball drains, the bonus counts down. This will make the dildo fuck her to the current depth till she is empty again. This fuck is done on much higher pace. The 2x and 3x will double or triple the thrusts. So if you manage to get a 3x 10.000 she will get three fast strokes at full depth followed by three shorter ones. Making her get thirty fast penetrations.

A nice option would be putting this up in a real arcade with the girl looking from behind a one way mirror. Her sound will be drowned out by the loud noise in the arcade, but the sub will still want to keep quiet.

If somebody has some options to complete this pinball, I'm looking forward to this.

Original game:
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=deale ... =quick#649
DLizzie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None, and not looking for a full time 24/7 relationship. Good friends with mutual benefits would be excellent, though.
Sub/Slave(s): See entry under "Dom/me(s)"
Location: usually in my kinky basement - but sometimes I actually have to work

Re: Pinball fun

Post by DLizzie »

My ex-wife would have liked this one. Except she would have wanted a clit electrode, too.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

DLizzie wrote:My ex-wife would have liked this one. Except she would have wanted a clit electrode, too.
So I have convert a target into a clit zapper.
I'll ad this to my prototype ;-)
DLizzie
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None, and not looking for a full time 24/7 relationship. Good friends with mutual benefits would be excellent, though.

Post by DLizzie »

Orion_be wrote:
DLizzie wrote:My ex-wife would have liked this one. Except she would have wanted a clit electrode, too.
So I have convert a target into a clit zapper.
I'll ad this to my prototype ;-)
I suggest it be activated starting at 0.5% power, slowly increasing until the target is hit again. The second hit should instantly convert the power to full for 0.5 seconds, then turn it off. It should be equipped with a test gate, so that if it is already at 95% power or more, the second hit turns it off for two seconds before delivering the 0.5 second jolt. The 2 second delay could easily and cheaply be accomplished with a 555 timer. :-)

It should be accompanied by a bell that the sub can hear. If the target is hit off center, the bell sounds with no zap. If it is hit squarely, the zap accompanies the bell. Also, if it is not hit squarely after being activated, the bell will still ring, but the switching mechanism will not be activated.

That way, the sub will never know what the bell signifies, but will be anticipating the worst.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

DLizzie wrote:I suggest it be activated starting at 0.5% power, slowly increasing until the target is hit again. The second hit should instantly convert the power to full for 0.5 seconds, then turn it off. It should be equipped with a test gate, so that if it is already at 95% power or more, the second hit turns it off for two seconds before delivering the 0.5 second jolt. The 2 second delay could easily and cheaply be accomplished with a 555 timer. :-)

It should be accompanied by a bell that the sub can hear. If the target is hit off center, the bell sounds with no zap. If it is hit squarely, the zap accompanies the bell. Also, if it is not hit squarely after being activated, the bell will still ring, but the switching mechanism will not be activated.

That way, the sub will never know what the bell signifies, but will be anticipating the worst.

Nice detailed addition to the concept. The 2 second delay is a good feature, this makes the final zap more efficient when the power is at a higher level.
The phrase "Also, if it is not hit squarely after being activated, the bell will still ring, but the switching mechanism will not be activated. " I don't get. English isn't my native language.

The normal electro should be a nice slow wave, but the final zap should be at 100% for the whole 0.5 seconds, no fade in or out.
How do you think the power should increase, just over time or should this also be depended on a target. Maybe we can use the slingshots. Left increase, right decrease?
The off center with bell option makes the sub go crazy i think, maybe a little harder to build but definitely worth it. The zap can always be delayed by 2 seconds. Then the sub has to wait with every bell. If the target is hit off center the current starts waving at its former level. If direct hit, she gets the full 100% for 0.5 seconds before turning off.
DLizzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DLizzie »

"if it is not hit squarely after being activated, the bell will still ring, but the switching mechanism will not be activated."

If the target is not hit at the center - on an edge, for example - the bell will still ring, but no electrical contact will be changed from its state. So if it is on, it will stay on and continue too rise in intensity; if it is off, it will stay off.

But the bell, of course will have the sub writing in anticipation, and probably feeling phantom electrical shocks, if she has heard and felt it before. Her subconscious mind will have created an association of the bell with the electrical impulse.

After enough time, she will feel an electric shock when there is none, just because she heard the bell. That feeling will always be less intense than the real thing, because the human mind has no real memory for pain. We can remember what it was, but we cannot recreate the intensity in our memory.