Those Damned Hotel Faucets

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Those Damned Hotel Faucets

Post by zenlover »

You are wearing a white robe as you knock on my hotel room door. You tell me when I open it that you can't figure out the way to turn on your faucet and wonder if I can show you the trick on mine. I agree that the hotel has a confusing one.

Sure, I say come on in. :yes: As I head into the bathroom ahead of you to show you the trick, you comment that being "on the road can be a hassle, and lonely" I agree.

Thanks, you say, after I show you, and you head out the door. A parting comment from you. "If you want to do something about that loneliness, knock on my door in 30 minutes." :blush:

30 minutes pass intensely as I shower, shave very carefully, especially my balls, and clean myself.. deeply.. everywhere. I know I may be over-expecting, but your assertiveness raises my hope for someone who might be the sensually dominant woman I so desire...

I knock on the door, fully dressed in case I misunderstood.... you open the door still in that robe, but looking refreshed and ready for play.... "You may come in, but if you do, you must agree to do what I say, and ONLY what I say..." I agree to do so.

I enter the room, you drop your robe to reveal a black latex bustier and black latex panties... an evil grin greets me. "Are you still willing?" you ask. "Even more so" I respond. "Good" you say. "Strip for me and kneel." I rapidly and immediately comply. And so begins our adventure...
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Re: Those Damned Hotel Faucets

Post by zenlover »

I'll post some more of my stuff here soon. There is more writing like this on ]<a href="http://www.Society31.com/regi ... width="468where I have this and other stories posted. Only a few of the writers there are also Milovana members, so if you like reading, join there too. We hava a Milovana subgroup started there. So far, it seems like a free, legit site, but who knows what it will become. It's just getting started.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Zen,

Your link is zen. I click it and zen I zee a banner, not content. :dots:

micheleFFS
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

I think I fixed it. There is starting to be a lot more writing there now. You can also read my stuff on my fetlife profile. Same handle, zenlover, in all places.

I really am impressed with the story you shared just in the last few days. MAN! that is a lot of work. Seems your mistress is quite.... motivating!