Minuet In G Chpters 2 & 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
DLizzie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None, and not looking for a full time 24/7 relationship. Good friends with mutual benefits would be excellent, though.
Sub/Slave(s): See entry under "Dom/me(s)"
Location: usually in my kinky basement - but sometimes I actually have to work

Minuet In G Chpters 2 & 3

Post by DLizzie »

Chapter II

Doris hated arithmetic. It had been her weakest subject in school, and she hadn’t gotten much better at it in her years since high school. So she sat at her desk, pencil in one hand and eraser in the other. She had a yellow legal pad on which she had listed each item for which she would receive a percentage. Next to each item she had written the percentage, so all she had to do was fill in the numbers, do the multiplication, and add up the total.

Title: 2%
Financing: 5% of fee
Sale: 4%
Threshold: 4%

Oh, she thought to herself, I can combine Sale and Threshold, since I got both the listing and the showing.
She erased Threshold, and changed Sale to 8%

OK, she thought. Selling price is two hundred sixty thousand. Um … ten percent would be … um … twenty six thousand. OH, that doesn’t help. Let’s see. Eight times six is ,…um …oh, six eights are forty eight. Put down the eight, carry the four. Two eights are sixteen, and four makes twenty. Twenty eight. Twenty eight thousand. NO. wait. How can that be? Oh, I know! It’s point oh-eight times. Oh, I’ll just have to write it out longhand.

Who knows how long she might have gone on like this, but she suddenly remembered she had a calculator in her desk drawer. Opening the drawer and rummaging around, she eventually fished it out from beneath a pile of pencils and paper clips. She blew the eraser dust from it, and turned it on. In a short time she had written on her pad, Sale: 20,800; Title: 5200; Finance fee, 500 x .05 = 25.00
TOTAL 26025. Not bad, she thought to herself.

She placed the pad in her center desk drawer, and closed it. Then, she took out a Standard Contract of Sale, and filled in the blanks. When it was finished, she dropped it into the copy machine, and set it to make four copies. While the machine was running, she went to the bathroom, and checked her lipstick in the mirror. Giving her hair a few pats, she sauntered out of the bathroom and gathered the collated and stapled copies of the contract, and placed them in a neat stack on the conference table. Then she fished around in her desk drawer, and dug out three ballpoint pens, and her notary seal. She placed these on the conference table, to the left of the stack of contracts. Lastly, she checked to be sure the chairs were in the right places. It would never do to have one of the clients sit in her chair. It was perfectly fitted to the table height, and the chairs reserved for clients were purposely an inch lower. She had just finished making certain the chairs were in the proper places, when the buzzer went off, signaling that the outer door had been opened. She glanced at the Seth Thomas clock on the wall. The hands were perfectly aligned at six and twelve.

As she went into the front office, Doris said brightly, “Well, right on time. Nothing wrong with promptness, is there?”

“Is that your Mercedes out front?” Gerald asked, and went on, “The lights are on inside. I suppose they’d go out eventually, but that’s probably a bad idea.”

Shit! Doris thought to herself. That damn seat belt is probably caught in the door again. “Well, I guess I’d better go see about that,” she said. “Why don’t you make yourselves comfortable in the conference room, and I’ll be right back.”

She went outside to the parking lot, and saw that indeed, the seatbelt had gotten caught in the door, and it wasn’t closed tightly. As she turned to go back into the office, she looked around for Gerald and Alice’s car, but didn’t see it. She noticed a fairly new BMW sports car parked next to her Mercedes, and had a brief sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. But she shrugged it off, and went back into the office. When she stepped into the conference room, she saw immediately that the chairs had been switched. Gerald was sitting in her chair, and had left a lower one at her space at the head of the table.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he said, as she entered. “I took the liberty of taking the taller chair. I have a problem with my knee if I sit in a chair that is too low.”

She knew there was no way she could work that to her advantage, so she swallowed the lump that was beginning to rise in her throat, and said, “Not at all, Mr. McQuire.”

“Oh do call me Gerald,” he replied smoothly. “After all it is my name.”

This is not going well at all, thought Doris, but managed a slight smile, as she replied, “As you wish, Gerald.”

“Well,” she began, “Let’s get down to business, shall we? As you can see, Mr., um…Gerald, this is a standard Agreement of Purchase Contract, and of course, if the offer is acceptable to the seller, then you can enter into a Purchase Contract, with the usual contingencies.”

“Being?” Gerald and Alice asked, in unison, almost as if they had rehearsed it, which unbeknownst to Doris, they had.

“Oh the usual contingencies of financing and a clear and conveyable title.”

“Can you excuse me for a moment,” Gerald said, rising. “I forgot something out in the car.”

Without waiting for a response, he strode out of the conference room, leaving Doris and Alice sitting there, staring at one another like children whose cookies had just been taken away.

Doris opened her mouth to say something, then quickly closed it. She did it again, and Alice had a sudden vision of a fish out of water.

She clenched her hands in her lap, digging her fingernails into her palm, and looked down at them, trying hard to not giggle.

Just as quickly as he had left, Gerald reappeared, carrying his briefcase.
He took his chair, setting the briefcase on the floor next to himself, and opened it. Reaching in with one hand, while he fished in his jacket pocket with the other, he soon produced a sheaf of papers and a Montblanc fountain pen.

Doris blanched, and clenched her teeth. This meeting had definitely gotten completely out of her control, and she was not one bit happy.

“I took the liberty,” Gerald began again, and Doris thought, that son of a bitch takes too damn many liberties. “of having my firm do a title search,” he went on. “Here is the affidavit, signed by the senior partner, and notarized. Current title to subject property, known as (and here he rattled off the address) is in the name of Doctor Ronald Nesbit and Martha Nesbit, his wife, as tenants by the entireties. There are no outstanding liens on the property, and no easements have been granted other than the easement granted unto the gas and power company, by one Sarah Ethridge, deceased. I brought three copies; one for you, one for Dr. Nesbit and his wife, and one which we shall keep in our folder.”

He slid two copies of the document across the table toward Doris, who by this time was so overwhelmed and off guard, that she simply took them in hand, and said, “Thank you.”

“Now then,” Gerald continued smoothly. “As to the Agreement of Sale. I had a courier stop by the Nesbits this afternoon, with a cashier’s check for Twenty six thousand dollars, payable to Dr and Mrs. Nesbit jointly, or the sole survivor, should something befall either of them before they are able to cash it. In exchange for that payment of earnest monies, they have signed an Agreement of Sale, which has been duly notarized. Again, I have three copies: one for your file, one for the Nesbits, and one for our records. If you’d care to ink up your seal, Alice and I shall sign the contract in your presence.” He uncapped the pen and hastily scribbled an unintelligible signature above his printed name on each of the three copies. As he signed them, he slid each in turn to Alice, who had taken a sterling silver filigree Pelican fountain pen from her purse. Alice signed each copy, and passed them to Doris.

Doris, at this point feeling completely outclassed, and totally unnerved, quietly signed and sealed each copy with her Notary. She was very aware that she was signing the documents using a cheap ballpoint pen, and her signature was shakier than usual. She sat and stared at it, feeling almost as if she was looking at the scene from outside her body.

“Well,” Gerald said,” that’s done, so let’s move on to the real meat and potatoes.” Reaching into his briefcase once more, he withdrew a sheaf of papers, with two cashier’s checks held to the front by paperclips.
Sliding the two checks across the table to Doris, he said, “Here are two checks, one in the amount of ten thousand dollars for one Mason And Hamlin Full Concert Grand Player Piano, of unknown date and serial number; and the other in the amount of two hundred twenty four thousand dollars, as payment in full for the subject property. You will note they are both payable to Dr Ronald and Mrs. Martha Nesbit, jointly or severally, as may be necessary at the time of negotiation.

We decided that the piano should be recorded as a separate sale, for two reasons. Firstly, as I pointed out to Dr. Nesbit, the realtor’s fee is based on the total sale price, and placing the piano in with the house raises the amount the sale costs them by eight percent of that ten thousand dollars, and secondly (and more important to Alice and me) the piano has to be listed in a separate bill of sale for us to insure it separately from the dwelling. I’m sure you understand.”

Now Doris was totally flummoxed. All she could think was that she wasn’t going to get nearly as much for this sale as she had planned, and she sat there, trying to figure out how much she was losing because of all that had transpired. Her mind was reeling and all she could visualize were numbers spinning through her mind.

“Since you have in hand a notarized agreement of sale, stating a purchase price of two hundred fifty thousand dollars,” here he took back one copy of the agreement, and turning it to face Doris, he opened it to the next to last page, and pointed to the figure as he said it. “And a copy of the cashier’s check for twenty six thousand dollars, and the cashier’s check, which I have no doubt you will deliver to the Nesbits first thing tomorrow morning, for the remaining balance of two hundred twenty four thousand dollars, I believe our business here is finished, and we may say, as MacArthur did, ‘These proceedings are closed’. Thank you very much. We shall stop by the Nesbit’s house tomorrow morning at ten AM, to pick up the keys and the signed copy of the deed. We trust you will have removed the lock box by then. Thank you.”

As he was talking, Gerald had been carefully inserting all his and Alice’s copies of the documents in his briefcase. Closing the latch with a sharp click, and standing, he continued, “We shall let ourselves out.”

“Thank you,” Alice said brightly over her shoulder, as she walked out of the room.

When they got outside, Alice said, “Well, she was a real bitch on wheels.”

“I think she’s a bitch with a flat tire, now,” Gerald replied.

Alice laughed, but Gerald said, “No, I mean it. Look at her car.”

“Serves her right,” said Alice. “I saw how she looked down her nose at your brother’s car.”

“Well, I don’t care how nasty or shallow or stuck up she is, “Gerald said. “I am not going to stoop to her level. Here, take the keys, and wait for me. I’m gonna go get her to come out and unlock her trunk if she has a jack and a spare.”

Gerald turned and went back to the office. He tried the door, but it had locked behind him and Alice, so he rapped sharply on it.

Doris had been just sitting after they had left. She was sure she had lost at least ten thousand dollars in the deal, and was stunned. She started when she heard the knock on the door. Now, who can that be? She thought. She started out of the conference room toward the door, but when she saw it was Gerald, she turned on her heel and walked back into the conference room. If that shit wants something more, he can damned well stew, waiting, she thought. She heard the rap again, louder this time. Jesus! She thought, if he hits it any harder, he’s gonna crack the glass in it. Oh, I’d better go see what the son of a bitch wants.
She stomped through the office, and opened the door a crack.

“Well?”she asked in a voice that would have frozen Key West.

“Could you come unlock your trunk for me?” Gerald asked.

“WHAT?? I’ll do no such…”

“You have a flat tire, and if your spare is good, I’ll change it for you.”

For the second time that night, the wind was taken completely from Doris’ sails. She stood there, gaping, her mouth opening and closing, as if she wanted to say something, or was gasping for breath.
Alice saw her in the rear view mirror of the car, and finally was unable to control herself any longer. She doubled over laughing so hard, she thought she might pee herself, if she didn’t stop. Then she thought about the leather upholstery. The thought of peeing on it curbed her mirth enough that she was able to regain control.

It was good that she did, because just about then, Doris emerged from the office, her keys in hand.
Gerald made quick work of changing her tire, and as he did so, Doris decided that maybe he wasn’t so bad, after all.

He finished, and placing the flat tire in her trunk, said, “There you go, Ma’am. All set.”

Doris thanked him, and he hopped into the car with Alice, and they drove off.

“You know something?” Alice asked after they were underway.

“What?”

“You never cease to surprise me, and I love you for that. After what she tried to pull, I would have left her with the flat.”

"Well,” Gerald replied, “we could have done that. But I like to be able to look in the mirror in the morning. Besides, to quote Michael Corleone, ‘it’s not personal; it’s just business’. Let’s swing by my mom’s house, and pick up the keys. I wonder why she was never close with Aunt Sarah.”

Chapter III

Alice emerged from the bathroom in time to hear her mother in law say, “So when your grandfather married my mother, Sarah was absolutely livid. I always thought that a little strange, until the day of my eighteenth birthday.

Sarah and her “partner” (mother always referred to him as her “non-spouse” and thought it ghastly that they openly lived together, without, as she used to say, ‘benefit of clergy’) wanted to do something special for me, and invited me to their house for a little party. WELL! I can tell you. That was a ‘party’ all right, except it certainly wasn’t what I had hoped of or expected. Now, mind you, I’m no prude, and I had known ever since I was sixteen, that Sarah was , shall we say, ‘very liberated’. I always thought Adoule a bit daunting. He was a very tall, imposing man, and every time I ever saw him, he was impeccably dressed. He always reminded me of Bella Lugosi in that film, ‘Dracula’.

So, after mother dropped me off at their house, we had a wonderful meal. They had a chef at the time, who had just come from Paris, and was trying to get a job in one of the old Philadelphia Country Clubs. I think he finally went to work for one of them out on the Main Line, Manufacturer’s, maybe, or one of the others. Oh well, I digress. So we had a wonderful meal, accompanied by several very nice wines, and I was feeling a little bit tipsy.

Next thing I knew, we were seated in the living room, and Sarah put a roll in the piano, Chopin’s Prelude in E Minor, as I recall. And we were sitting around sipping sherry, and he leaned over and kissed me!
Well. I can tell you I was astounded, but his lips were so soft an so gentle, and Sarah said, “Oh, I think she likes it. Kiss her again, only this time show her you mean it.” And he did.
I found myself just melting, and all I could do was open my mouth, wanting to feel his tongue on mine. I was dimly aware that he had his hand on my thigh, and I could feel myself getting, well, you know. The way we women get.

That was just wonderful, though I was surprised Sarah seemed to be egging him on. After all, I thought he was her partner, and in my experience people who were partners just didn’t do that sort of thing. But it felt awfully good, so I was going along with the program.

Well. Next thing I knew, I had my bodice open, and his mouth was on my breasts, and I felt more hands on my inner thighs. I opened my eyes, and Sarah was half naked, on her knees in front of me, with her hands up under my skirts. Now, as I said, I sort of knew that she was , um, ‘liberated’, and suspected she had had her share of very close female friends. But I never thought she’d looked at me that way. The crazy thing is, it didn’t seem wrong. She was so much older than I, and had never really been in my life, so even though we were half-siblings, we didn’t FEEL like that, if you know what I mean. She had moved out of the house long before I was even born, so we always were more like friends than relatives.

Well, as you can imagine , one thing led to another and we had quite an afternoon. At some point, during the course of the afternoon, Sarah told me that my mother had been her lover, whom she brought home from college one weekend. When she threw Sarah over for my father, Sarah was devastated, and it was only meeting Adoule that had turned her life around.

She also told me that not only did she and Adoule enjoy the company of occasional ‘others’, as she said, they also liked to pretend that she was his love slave and had to do anything he required of her. Sometimes he would tie her up and even spank her. I was shocked. That just seemed depraved to me.

They asked me if I’d like to try that, and I quickly declined. But we did spend the entire afternoon in all sorts of positions in, I think nearly every room of the house, except the basement, and attic, of course.

But, you know, at eighteen, one really isn’t ready for that sort of thing as recreation. And, like any other eighteen year old, I left that house that day, with my eyes full of stars and my head full of dreams.”

“And your pussy full of something else,” Dr. Nesbit interjected, laughing.

“Don’t be crude, Dear,” Martha replied. “My children are present.” But she smiled as she said it, and both Alice and Gerald could tell she was enjoying re-living the memory.

“So that, son, is why you don’t remember your father. He was never in your life. When Sarah found out I was pregnant by her lover, she offered to pay to send me to Europe. They had doctors there who could take care of that sort of thing. When I turned her down, because I had decided to have the baby, she was so angry that she cut off all contact. Fortunately for me, the war came along and by the time I was showing, I was able to tell everyone I was married to a soldier. He, of course, was conveniently killed. So I was able to pose as a perfectly normal single mother while you were a little boy.

But a single woman gets lonely. We have needs too, you know. Well, when I was so depressed, and didn’t know why, Dear Ronald, here, knew the cure. And cure me he did, in oh, so many ways.” Here, she paused, and leaned over and gave her husband a peck on the cheek.

“And you decided that maybe being tied up once in a while wasn’t all that strange, didn’t you, Pet?” Ronald said.

At that Martha blushed and said, “To be honest, yes it is quite arousing. But I think Alice and Gerald already know that.” She looked Alice right in the eye as she said that last, and smiled, gently.

Gerald, who had been quietly listening and taking the entire story in, stood, and said, “Well, Mom, that does explain ever so many things I have often wondered about. But it is getting late, and tomorrow is another day. So I think Alice and I should head home.” He walked over to his mother then, and gave her a hug, saying, “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too, son,” Martha replied. Then she said, brightly, “Oh, I almost forgot. There is one other thing we need to do.” Turning to Ronald she asked, “Do you want to tell them, or shall I?”

“Why don’t you, Dear. After all, she was your sister.”

“Okay.” Turning to Gerald and Alice, who were standing, holding hands, she said,” Ronald and I are so glad you were the ones who decided to buy Sarah’s house. Of course, we had no idea, until Gerald did the title search, and called us, but we were just tickled pink. So, as a housewarming gift, we’d like you to have Sarah’s silver service. I counted the pieces, and it is full service for eighteen, and several large serving spoons and forks.”

At this, Alice’s eyes began to well up, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Gerald reached up with his free hand, and caught the tear with the back of his finger. “Thank you. Thank you both,” he said.

“That means so much to me,” Alice said. “I don’t know if you realize, but my grandmother had that same pattern, and when she died, I inherited her service for twelve. When I saw the table set in the dining room, I thought of her. Now, whenever I see the silver, I will think of her and of you two. Thank you so very much.”

Alice and Gerald left then, and made their way to the car. As soon as the car doors were closed, Alice reached over and put her hand on the inside of Gerald’s thigh. “Take me to our new house, Honey,” she said. “I want to make love with you in a place we can call our own.”

“Great minds,” said Gerald, as he put the BMW into gear.

When they got to the house, it was very different in the dark than in daylight. The plantings hid the house completely from the road, and there were no lights anywhere, save that of a partial moon. Even that was obscured by the clouds scudding across the sky. The wind had picked up considerably with nightfall, and the wind and clouds lent a gothic feel to the setting. Alice shivered slightly as she stood on the porch, waiting for Gerald to get the key into the lock.

They walked in slowly, one behind the other, feeling their way with their feet. Inside with the door closed, it was even darker. Gerald felt around where he thought the wall was, looking for the light switch. His groping hand fell on Alice’s breast, and he felt her nipple instantly harden under his touch. She leaned into him then, and whispered breathily into his ear, “Take me. Take me now, my love.”

It was as if her words, and the warmth of her breath in his ear flipped a switch in his groin. He felt himself becoming turgid, and turned to face her in the dark. Taking her in his arms, he reached around her back, and undid the clasp on her bra through her blouse. His hands went to her hips then, and in one motion, he pulled her blouse out of her skirt and over her head.

She threw her head back and raised her arms to help him, and gasped as her nipples slid back down across his shirt. She reached up then, and slowly untied his necktie. Pulling it from around his collar, she flung it over her shoulder, and with frenzied fingers, unbuttoned his shirt.

In practically no time they were naked, and fell upon each other on the floor.
Alice rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as she could, saying, “In me. Now. Oh, God, Gerry, fill me. I need to feel you in me.”

Without any hesitation, his member slid into her and their pubic bones ground together. “Oh, Jesus!” he exclaimed, “You are so hot and wet.” He immediately began thrusting as hard and as deeply as he could.
With each thrust, Alice could feel her breasts bounce. With each one, she felt her nipples getting tighter and harder. She cried out then, “Oh, God, Gerry. My nipples are so hard. Oh fuck. Oh, yes take me, I’m yours. I love you. I’m cumming. I’m cumming!”

Her cries seemed to Gerry to be more passionate than he had ever heard her, and he could feel his erection becoming larger and harder. He felt goose bumps all up and down both legs, and his nipples were getting hard, and with a final deep thrust, he felt her walls convulsing around him and his semen shooting out in spurts deep inside her. He gave a mighty groan, and collapsed on top of her. As he started to get his breath back, Gerald began kissing her neck and face and mouth and eyes, and saying, “Oh, Alice, I love you. I just love you so much.”

“Welcome home, Honey,” Alice giggled, and they both began laughing.