A Short Ballbusting Story

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
fpsnoob
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

A Short Ballbusting Story

Post by fpsnoob »

Hello, All! I've been a long time lurker and I have to say that this site has been a god-send. Everything the creative minds of this community have come up with has opened my mind. While I'm not a writer by any means, the chastity I'm enduring has given me some inspiration and I've decided to share a short story with everyone. I hope all who read it enjoy the tale, assuming ballbusting is your cup of tea.

P.S. - It might be a little easy to get out of, but for casual play, the Dick Cage is by far the best chastity device on the market. Just saying!

Bryan arrived home from work tired and congested, though not from any allergy. Two months ago, after their children went off to college, his wife and he decided to live out one of his life-long fantasies: chastity. Amanda, his wife, had become a proficient blue baller despite her meek beginnings. Within three weeks, Bryan’s balls were more swollen and blue than they’d ever been in his entire life. The fantasy was proving to be too much for Bryan, however, and last night he decided to end their experiment. Not call it off the way they had agreed to if the need arose. He simply wrestled the keys from her and locked himself in the bathroom to free his cock. Elation was soon replaced by remorse after he saw Amanda’s betrayed face.

Apologies weren’t enough for her and she refused to take the keys even after he put the cage back on.

“You wanted this to end! So now it’s over!” she hollered in defiance to his pleading.

Rejected and defeated, Bryan took the cage back off but didn’t relieve himself of the aching swelling in his testicles. Guilt, for now, had stripped him of his libido. The love of his life had agreed to his twisted sex game, and he threw it away for what?

It didn’t matter anymore. All he wanted to do is go into their house and try to make up with Amanda. When he opened the door, to his surprise, he found his wife standing in the middle of the living room talking with a strange woman.

She was easily three inches taller than Bryan. Her golden, shimmering hair hung straight down to her surprisingly toned shoulders. Every muscle on her body was toned in a way that can make fitness models look strong and feminine at the same time. And her tiny, black bikini left virtually every muscle on her body exposed. What caught Bryan’s eye the most were her full hips and thighs. He could already tell that she possessed and full, round butt that could easily lift enough weight to crush him.

“Welcome home, Bryan,” Amanda chimed! “How are your balls feeling?”

A look of confused surprise crossed Bryan’s face. “They’re doing fine…um…who’s your friend?” Bryan pointed towards the strange, beautiful woman standing with them, obviously a little uncomfortable with talking about his balls around a woman he didn’t know.

“This is Anika,” Amanda introduced with a gesture of her hand. “We met online and she’s here to administer your test to see if you get to wear this for me again.” She reached behind a lamp and pulled out his dick cage, with the keys secured in the lock.

Bryan’s eyes went wide! Why is she pulling out his cock cage in front of this strange woman? How much had she told this woman? What secrets had she told Anika?

Bryan started to open his mouth when Amanda sharply ordered, “Don’t!” His mouth promptly, to his surprise, closed. “You really broke my trust last night, Bryan, and if you were sincere about what you told me last night, if you every want me to play this game again, you will have to make it up to me. You will have to prove to me that you will submit!”

His wife’s commanding tone left him speechless. While a part of him didn’t appreciate her tone, he recognized an opportunity to bring her back to him and his fetish. Bryan simply looked into his wife’s eyes and nodded saying, “Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good!” Amanda chimed, clearly pleased with his response. “Now, if you want me to put this cage back on you and hold the key, you will never try to take it from me again, or I will have to invite Anika back over for you to take another test.”

“What’s the test…,” Bryan tried to ask, but was sharply cut off. “Shut Up!” Amanda commanded! “Now, you’re going to strip naked and fight Anika” she said motioning her hand towards the slender amazon. “Do what I say now,” Amanda said threateningly, “or Anika goes home and she’ll take this useless cage with her.”

With no choice to make, Bryan gave his silent consent to his deliciously dominating wife by stripping his clothes off, until the air kissed every inch of his exposed skin. His full, blued testicles hung loosely between his legs. After a hesitant glance towards his expectant wife, Bryan raised his fists and cautiously approached Anika.

Anika’s gorgeous lips parted into a mocking, vibrant smile that both aroused and humiliated Bryan. She could see the look of defiant anger that crossed his face, and noticed how poorly he telegraphed his movements. With powerful grace, she easily redirect his advancing force and flipped Bryan to the side, leaving just enough momentum in twist his body around onto his knees and lock his shoulder and arm into place.

Anika laughed at Bryan’s pathetic, futile attempts to break her hold. There was no way for him to get free.

“On your feet!” Anika said firmly as she leveraged his arm, giving him little choice but to obey.
Once he was standing, Bryan saw his chance to try and kick this powerful woman. Hopefully, he would be able to free his arm and win this fight yet, reclaiming his wife’s trust. Bryan tried to keep his balance as best he could and strike Anika in the leg. Years of training, however, allowed Anika to effortlessly wedge his kick outside leaving his stance wide and exposed.

What happened next seemed to occur so fluidly that Bryan could only grasp it as it was happening. His kicking foot planted itself as Anika twisted Bryan’s locked arm forcing him to straighten a bit. Her wedging leg planted itself on the ground and, with perfect balance and precision, snapped her foot into Bryan’s exposed testicles with her powerful thighs!

A loud ‘smack’ filled the room, just as Bryan’s mind began to fill with overwhelming nausea and pain. He let out a high pitched shriek and collapsed to the floor in a pitiful, fetal heap.

Bryan always had fantasies, some he had shared with his wife, but he’d never actually been kicked in the balls by a woman. He’d always worked so hard to avoid that fate. It was far worse than anything he could have imagined. The waves of pain flooding his body easily dwarfed any sensation he had invoked himself when he busted his own balls. The fact that he wasn’t really expecting it, that he didn’t have any control over the amount of force used to pulverize his balls, seemed to make the trauma all the worse.
His extremities trembled and his torso tried rock itself, as if to cradle his cracked eggs and lullaby them to sleep so they wouldn’t have to suffer. Renewed spikes of pain, however, prevented him from protecting his consciousness from his inherent vulnerability.

Instinctively he hoped the fight was over, but Anika and his wife had an arrangement. Bryan would have to prove his submission and this test would prove to Amanda that all defiance had left his mind. Promptly, after Bryan had stewed for a few moments with his bruised testicles, Anika pulled his noddle-like legs apart and stomped on Bryan’s nuts a couple of times, forcing howls of anguish to erupt from his mouth. Without missing a beat, she reached down between his legs, firmly crushing his balls with her hand, and proceeded to drag and order Bryan to his feet. Desperation alone allowed him to force his watery limbs to support his body, only to be promptly laid low again by another devastating kick from Anika’s elegant, powerful legs.

Past his tears and cries, Amanda’s voice reached through the ether of his pain-racked mind. As she spoke, Bryan could feel his mouth being forced wide by a ball gag.

“Defiance cannot be tolerated from a submissive,” Amanda coldly instructed. Bryan heard the faint clinking of metal as Anika pulled his feeble arms behind his back and cuffed his wrists together. “You’re going to have to prove to me, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you can learn to be obedient. I know that this game was only supposed to last three months,” she offered patiently, as she proceeded to blindfold him, “but I need to know that you can keep your word. I need to be able to trust you, because I wasn’t sure when we started, but I’m really starting to enjoy our arrangement.”

With his mouth gagged, and his vision blocked, Bryan’s pain-sharpened senses soaked in every syllable Amanda uttered. “So,” Amanda continued, “to prove you can be obedient, when I tell you to stand up, you will force yourself up and spread your legs for Anika. If you refuse to stand up, for whatever reason, Anika will force you onto your feet, and if how you’re acting is any indication, you should try really hard to make sure that doesn’t happen. Furthermore, if you so much as beg to stop before I’m ready; I will never play your little fantasy again. I’ll never have sex with you again! Not in a sexy denial sense. No teasing. No attention. Just sex-less marriage. Now nod your head if you understand me completely.”

Weakly, Bryan nodded his head. What else could he do? The remainder of that hour was the worst experience of Bryan’s life. Time and again, sometimes with as little as a minute to rest, Amanda ordered him onto his feet so Anika could quickly bring him back down. In the ballbusting clips he use to watch, the guys always seemed to be able to take more punishment before going down as time went on. Maybe it was because of the blindfold, or that he’d grown away from ballbusting, or that Anika’s legs were that powerful and her aim that accurate, but each blow took all lingering strength out of him. Each and every kick dropped him to the ground, turning a full grown man into a trembling, frightened heap. Every! Single! Kick!