Charlie - Charlene Chapters 2 and 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
DLizzie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None, and not looking for a full time 24/7 relationship. Good friends with mutual benefits would be excellent, though.
Sub/Slave(s): See entry under "Dom/me(s)"
Location: usually in my kinky basement - but sometimes I actually have to work

Charlie - Charlene Chapters 2 and 3

Post by DLizzie »

“That better be Elaine, or else the UPS man is in for a huge surprise,” she said to herself, as she crossed to the door. She stood on tiptoe, and put her eye to the little spyglass in the door.

Standing on the other side of the door, clutching a duffel, and tapping her foot, Elaine was just about to press the doorbell again, when the door suddenly was opened just enough for an arm to snake out, and grab her upper arm. Elaine felt herself being pulled into Charlene’s house. The door slammed behind her, and dropping the duffel, she felt both her wrists pinned to the wall over her head.

Charlene was kissing her wildly, all over her face, and pressing a dick into her tummy. A dick? What the fuck?

Elaine jerked free, and stepped back into the center of the room. She stared at Charlene, and her eyes widened as she saw Charlene was definitely sporting a very realistic strap-on cock. She stepped into her then, and wrapped Charlene in a hug. Elaine spread her legs as she moved to Charlene, and she felt the strap on slide between her thighs. It was so hard, yet soft, and felt so warm. Warm? Wait a minute! Since when is a strap on warm? She spoke then, her voice coming out a little more shrilly than she expected.

“Charlene, what the fuck? Where did you get …?”

“It just grew last night. I got up to pee this morning, and there it was, sticking straight out, just like this. And God, Lainie, I need to feel you take me in.” She took Elaine back into her arms, and started kissing her neck.

Elaine could feel herself becoming aroused, in spite of her mind racing. She was thinking How can this be? Does she still have a pussy? Is she taking some kind of weird hormones? That cock would feel good. I love you, Charl. She put her hand down there, between them, and could feel Charlene’s cock twitch, as she grasped it in her hand. It felt so good. Charlene was still kissing her neck, more gently now, and Elaine could feel the electric shoots from her neck down across her pectoral muscle to her breast. She felt her nipple hardening, and her labia beginning to swell. Releasing the cock, she lowered her hand, and felt Charlene’s balls. The tip of her middle finger felt something else. It was soft and hard, and wet, and slippery. Oh my God! Elaine thought. She has a cock AND a pussy! Suddenly, she was totally aroused. She could feel her clitoris pulsing, and all she could think was Fuck me. Fuck me now. Her knees buckled, and she felt herself lying on her back on the rug. She hadn’t released her arm from around Charlene’s waist, and Elaine pulled her down on top of herself. She opened her legs, and guided the head to her opening.

Charlene eased her hips forward, and her cock slid effortlessly into Elaine’s waiting warmth. It felt incredible. She had no idea that the inside of a pussy could feel so hot, and so smooth, and she could feel little humps and hollows that she had never felt before with her fingers. She felt an irresistible urge to move, to slide her cock in and out of that wonderful sheath. As she did, she could feel it just getting better and better,. She could feel Elaine tightening around her, and she could feel the head of her cock hitting the cervix. Thrusting more urgently, she felt her scrotum tighten, and her buttocks tensed up. She gave a final deep thrust, and felt herself spasm, and she could feel the semen shooting out her urethra. She was still hard, and started moving again, and Elaine ‘s pussy got tighter and tighter.

All of a sudden Elaine grabbed her, and pulled her hips tightly against herself, and Charlene could feel Elaine’s vagina spasmodically tightening round her cock.

They lay still then, both of them gasping for breath. Elaine was the first to speak.

“Charl, Honey, that was incredible! I haven’t been fucked like that since years ago, before I quit messing around with guys. I had forgotten what it felt like, to have a live cock inside. Wow. Oh, shit! You came in me! What if I get knocked up? What are we gonna do then? Oh fuck. Charlene, Honey, why didn’t you think of that?”

“ Oh shit, Elaine. I’m on the pill, and I forgot that you aren’t, too.”

“Now Charlie, why would a confirmed lesbian like me take birth control pills? Silly.”

“well – maybe I’m sterile. This thing is brand new. I don’t even know how it works.”

“So – what does it feel like? Having one, I mean. What did it feel like when you came?”

“I don’t know what it feels like all the time – I guess it’s like a pussy – you don’t exactly feel anything, unless you are aroused. But when I came , it was like, I can’t describe it exactly. Sort of like a clitoral orgasm, except my tummy didn’t tighten up the same, and I could feel it shooting out through the urethra. Sort of a pressure from deep inside, and then a sensation almost like peeing, but in short hard bursts.”

“How did it happen? Have you been taking hormones? Buying those things online from Canada is dangerous.
Why do it anyway – do you want to be a male? “

“NO! No, nothing like that. It was this new dick I got…”

“Yes, I SEE it,” Elaine interrupted.

“No not that, silly. A phallus. A dildoe. I got the letter that I passed and was….”

“WHAT! YOU PASSED? Why didn’t you tell me? Oh, Charls, that is just so great! I am so happy for you!”

“Yeah, well, I was gonna call you, but after I put the champagne in the fridge, I thought I’d go check out that new boutique while it was cooling, and then …”

“What new boutique? You mean that one that was around the corner? It closed down and went out of business two weeks ago. The guy who was running it didn’t have a green card, and he got arrested. They boarded the place up right after.”

Charlie looked at Elaine and opened her mouth to say something. Then she closed it again. She did that twice more, and Elaine gave her a little shake. “Hey, Baby. Stop that. You look like a fish out of water. OOPS! I think you just slid out.” Elaine giggled.

Charlie stood up then, and putting her hand down to Elaine, said, “Get up. Come with me. I have to show you this dildoe.” Still grasping her hand, she led her down the hallway to the bedroom. The phallus lay on the bed, glistening, where Charlene had left it, the night before. She walked to the bed and picked it up. It was hard, like ivory, cool to the touch, and heavy. She hefted it in her hand for a moment, thinking, then her gaze shot over to the vial of oil on the nightstand. It was still tightly corked, standing there, but it was empty.

“Holy fuck,” she said softly. “Holy fuck.” Turning to Elaine, she said, “Last night, this vial was three quarters full when I set it here. And this… this phallus was soft, and warm, and… and … and real! I masturbated with it, and had the most intense, incredible orgasm I have ever had in my life. And this morning, when I woke up I had… I had… this THING sticking out in front of me.” She grasped her now flaccid cock and shook it at Elaine in emphasis. “Lainie, now I’m scared. I don’t know what is going on, but it isn’t right. And here’s the crazy part. All I want to do right now is get this thing hard and fuck you silly with it.”

Elaine had been standing next to Charlene, taking it all in. Her mind was going like a trip hammer, and all she could think was, magic. There is magic going on, Not mirrors, and not sleight of hand, but real magic. Her clitoris was throbbing, and itched, and she put her hand to her crotch to relieve it a little. Stunned, she snatched her hand up so quickly, it grazed Charlene’s cheekbone. “Oh, I’m sorry, she said quickly. I didn’t mean to hit you. Are you OK? “

There was genuine concern in her voice, and Charlie turned and looked at her, and said, “I’m fine.”
Then she looked down at Elaine’s crotch. IT looked as if Elaine was so turned on that her clitoris was protruding a full inch from between her lips. Even as she watched it was visibly becoming larger.
Elaine could feel it too. She felt a strange pressure, and she could feel herself growing larger and harder.

Charlie-Charlene Part 3

Elaine stood transfixed by the sight of her rapidly growing member. Again, her mind was racing, and she finally found her voice, “Charls, Honey, please tell me I’m not dreaming, ‘cause with this thing, I can have any woman.”

“Let’s go in the kitchen and have a beer, while I tell you all about yesterday. Lainie, this is a TRIP!”

“Beer? It’s only ten o’clock in the morning! Isn’t that a little early, even for you?”

“Oh, okay. OH, hey, Elaine! I have some champagne left over from last night. That capper won’t hold the fizz in much longer, and I think there’s enough OJ to make us a couple of mimosas. That’s acceptable for brunch. Besides, it’s Saturday – I’m sure it must be five o’clock somewhere.”

Elaine laughed at the old line, and said, “Oh, all right, you convinced me. But, seriously, you have to tell me just what the Hell is going on here. This…this …THING, is still growing.” She looked back down at her crotch, and her still-growing member.

They went into the kitchen, and Elaine snagged one of the bar stools, and sat at the island.

Charlene got a pair of flutes from the kitchen cabinet and set them on the counter. As she bent down to get the orange juice out of the refrigerator, she could feel her new testicles swinging between her parted legs. It was a new sensation, and she stood there with the refrigerator door open, legs straight and slightly akimbo, bent from the waist swaying back and forth slightly, feeling them swing.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Elaine cried out. “From here it looks like you’re trying to screw the refrigerator, and, trust me, it looks damned silly.”

Charlie stood up, closed the door, and said, “Oh, sorry. It’s just that they were swinging, and I was kinda testing, to see how it felt.”

“And?”

“I don’t know, just sort of… interesting.” She looked at Elaine’s crotch then, and went on, “You’ll find out soon enough, I’m thinking.”

Elaine looked down at her lap, and yes, her penis was still growing,. It was about four inches long, and there was a definite beginning of a scrotum just behind it. She put her left hand down, placed her thumb at the base, and tentatively felt behind the base of her new penis with her fingers. Sure enough, she could feel a small, but distinct pair of testicles. I wonder if I can have these surgically removed, she thought, as she palpitated them.

“God, Elaine, you’re such a slut,” Charlene said. “”You’re not even, as they say,‘full-growed yit’ and already you’re playing with them like a major league third baseman.”

“Who is ‘they’?”

“Smart ass. Here, bite on this.” Charlene handed her the mimosa.

Elaine started to take a sip, but just as the glass reached her lips, she stopped. “A toast,” she said, raising her glass high. “Here’s to the brand spanking new free-swinging engineer. Two weeks ago, I bet you couldn’t even spell it.”

Charlene laughed, and said, “Thank you.” She took a sip of her mimosa, and went on, ”You’re the first to know….no… that’s not quite right. Lemme tell you about what happened before I sprouted this … thing.” She still hadn’t gotten used to the idea of having one, and couldn’t bring herself to call it a penis. Pulling a bar stool up to the island, she started to sit, then got up again. “Wait a minute. Be right back.” She said over her shoulder as she headed toward the bedroom.

Presently, she reappeared, carrying the phallus and the little vial. She set them down on the counter with a click, and climbed up onto her stool. Taking another sip of her mimosa, she started telling Elaine all about her evening, starting with opening the envelope, and feeling so elated.

Elaine sat and listened, slowly sipping her drink, as Charlie told her about the little man, and how he had somehow known about the exam. When Charlene started telling Elaine about masturbating, Elaine could not resist picking up the phallus and feeling it in her hands. She held it in her right hand, and slowly slid the palm of her left across the head. Then, using just her finger tips, she slid her hand down, and felt the ridge of the glans, and all the veins below it. Other than the high-end expensive ones she had seen in the toy stores, it was the most realistic dildoe she had ever seen.

“ … so when I saw you standing at the door, I just couldn’t help jumping your bones,” Charlene was saying.

They both fell silent for a moment. Elaine broke the silence, saying, “But I didn’t play with it, and here I am, growing a penis, too.” Elaine never was one to mince words, and even though it was brand new, she had no qualms about calling what it was. She picked up her mimosa, and downed it in one gulp. Setting her glass down, she said, ”Okay, gimme one of those beers you offered earlier. After that story, I have a sudden thirst for alcohol.”

“Lainie Dear, don’t get hammered. You know what that does to guys. I bet it works the same way for us, and when it stops growing, you’re gonna want to try it out. And I’m gonna WANT you to try it out, too.” She clamped her legs together as she said the last, and could feel her labia rubbing together. Her scrotum moved, and her testicles rose above her thighs. She could feel the scrotum moving away from her clitoris, and she opened her legs and closed them again, just to be certain she had not been imagining things.

“Lainie,” she said excitedly, “Just wait ‘til yours grows out all the way! While I am sitting, my nuts rub my clitoris when I open my legs! Damn! This is incredible.” She had a sudden thought then, and asked, “UH-oh. How are we going to be able to go to work Monday? Now I think I need some beer, too.”

Elaine had a sudden thought. “Hey – if we drink beer, you know we are going to have to pee. Where does it come out, I wonder.”

Charlene laughed and said, “Well, Honey, if this morning was any example, you won’t have to sit.“

“Well, the booze hasn’t affected it yet,” Elaine said. “ In fact, it’s hard as rock right now, and I am so wet. All I want to do, Charls, is throw you down and fuck you silly. Will you come to bed with me, Honey?”

Charlene was sitting across the island from Elaine, so what Elaine couldn’t have known was that Charlene had been quietly opening and closing her legs. Her penis was totally engorged, and sticking straight up from her lap, and her pussy was soaked. She stood up, and felt her juice beginning to run down her inner thigh.

“I thought you’d never ask,” was all she said.

She walked around the island then, and Elaine looked down at Charlene’s erection. She looked down at herself, and looked back at Charlene. Then she looked at herself again. Raising her eyes to Charlene’s she said, “I hope mine is not finished growing. Yours is bigger.”

“Oh, I guess it probably isn’t done yet. Remember, mine was growing all night long, while I was asleep. Besides, ” she added quickly,” it looks plenty big enough to suit me.”

It occurred to her then, how strange a quirk of fate it would be if she, the bi-sexual one, might have a larger cock than her friend, the confirmed lesbian. It figures, she thought to herself. I want to do men, and I get the big cock; and Elaine wants to do women, and gets the little one. Just one more brick in my fucked-up wall of a life. Well – maybe she really isn’t finished growing. But in her heart, she knew she was just kidding herself. She had a sudden realization that she had not gotten an erection until her own had stopped growing. She started to tell Elaine that, but something stopped her. Instead, she took Elaine’s hand, and said, “Let’s go to bed. I want to feel you in me.”