Vicki and Dan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not currently owned.

Vicki and Dan

Post by justruinit2 »

Just before 5:00 PM, Vicki parked her one year old Mustang contverible in the secured employee area of the Showtime parking lot. The store had sex toys, BDSM items, DVDs, private movie booths, and private booths for customers to chat with, look at, and cum for Vicki and her co-workers.

She walked in and on the counter, surrounded by dildos and fleshlights, cock rings and balls stretchers, the lotions and potions, butt plugs and strap-on dicks was a large bouquet of roses.

"What the fuck, is some faggot sending you flowers, Mike," Vicki said. Mike, the cashier/bouncer/manager, told her the flowers were for her. "You have a real live one, Vickie," he said. "Make sure he keeps coming back here, ok?"

Vicki took the flowers, gave him the finger, and went to change into her "working" clothes.

When she went to her booth, she was dressed as a school girl, pigtails and all. Vicki wore high heels, white knee-high socks, a very short plaid dress and a white blouse. The blouse was unbuttoned and only tied just below her cute titties.

She saw Dan waiting at her booth. Dan had sent her the flowers! She looked at Mike and gave him a watch this guy sign. "Hi Vicki," said Dan. He walked around to the customers' side of the booths and inserted the money before she was even in her station.

Mike rubbed his thumb and two fingers together making the money sign. Vicki gave him the finger again and walked into her booth. She closed the curtains and waited for the shade to rise that covered the window between her and the customer.

Dan had a big shit-eatten grin on face when Vicki saw him. "Did ya like the roses Vicki?" He was rubbing his cock through his pants. Vicki smiled and said, "Yeah they are ok. And I, like, really appreciate it when guys give me nice gifts." She rubbed her tits with both hands, "I mean I like really like guys that do shit like that.

"I can't stop thinking about you jerkin' off for me. It's, like, such a turn on for me. Guys always want me to do shit for them, like rub my pussy, move around and shit like that. With you, I can just, like, enjoy watching you jerk off. It's somethin I think about even when I ain't here," she said.

Dan was so hard. He was still rubbing himself through his pants. "Thanks," he said. "i've been thinking its so nice having someone enjoy looking at my cock and watching me." He started to unzip his fly. "Are you ready, Vicki?"

He took out his rock hard cock and started to stroke it. Vickie was moaning and telling him to go slow. "Rub your balls for me, baby," she said. "Palm the head of your big hard cock too. Ya know, I'd really like to watch you fuck your cock-hole too. Hey baby, go to the counter and buy a penis plug. Then I can, like, watch you fuck your cock hole. Please, buy it ok? I'll like, wait for you sweetie."

Dan zipped up and went to the counter. He asked the guy about a penis plug. The guy pointed to two different ones and said that one of them was really good for sounding. The one he picked cost $129.99 plus tax. After he paid, the guy asked if he wanted lubricating gel that also sanitizes. Dan said he did and paid another $55.95 for the gel and some wipes.

He got into the booth, paid his money and while he waited for the shade to go up. he pulled out his cock and started to lube the penis plug. "Hey there sweetie," Vicki said. Let's see the thingie you got for me." He held up the penis plug and she said, "Fuck, that's the wrong one. I am so fuckin' disappointed in you. You just don't want to make me fuckin' happy, do you?"

"No that's not true, I am so sorry. I'll get the right one. I'll be right back." He nearly ran out the door of the booth and up to the counter. "This is the wrong one..."

"Hey no refunds no fucking exchanges. This ain't wal-fuckin-mart."

That okay. I just have to get the other one so Vicki is happy. How much is it?"

"It's $75.00 and why don't you buy her something so she still likes you. I know Vicki would love this dildo to use when you ain't around. It's only $149.95 and she'll think of you while she's using it."

"Ok. Gimme that too. Here's the money." The counter guy said, "Whoa, pal, you can't, like, just hand the girls something. You tell Vicki that you bought her something special and Mike, that's me, has it for her. That's the rules pal."

Dan was in such a hurry to jerk off for Vickie he fine and went back to the booths. Vickie had another customer so Dan had to wait. And wait. And wait some more. Dan walked around and saw that Vicki was not in her booth.

"Oh no! She left because I got the wrong thing. How could I be so f-ing stupid?"
He asked what happened to her and the other girl said Vicki got tired of waiting so she took a break.

"Let me watch you jerk off tonight," said the other girl. "I'll watch you but you havta jerk off according to my directions. You probably won't be allowed to cum either. Whattaya say, sexy?"

Dan said thanks, that would be perfect.
DLizzie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None, and not looking for a full time 24/7 relationship. Good friends with mutual benefits would be excellent, though.
Sub/Slave(s): See entry under "Dom/me(s)"
Location: usually in my kinky basement - but sometimes I actually have to work

Re: Vicki and Dan

Post by DLizzie »

Good so far. It will be fun to see where this one goes.