[M/S] He is masturbating in front of his Mom for 9 years.

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[M/S] He is masturbating in front of his Mom for 9 years.

Post by LeonhartGR »

The most interesting thread I have read so far, as far as stories about mother/son sexual relationships are concerned. I'm not sure if this is a real life story but it looks like fun reading it and seems quite realistic with all details and randomness. Just click on the image below to go to the subreddit link. Have fun and support the guy!

Whatever... Finally paid off my taxes!
Spoiler: show
randymarsh

Re: [M/S] He is masturbating in front of his Mom for 9 years

Post by randymarsh »

From what i can tell reading the comments, it seems like my opinion is (strangely, i thought) in the minority, but to me that all seems a bit weird, if im honest.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     
                     
                     So we have a 27 year old guy masturbating in front of his mom?????
                     
                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeonhartGR »

From his first post:
A little bit about myself: I’m a 19 year old guy living with my Mom in a small one bedroom
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     

                     Ashe started at TEN years old.

                     This post must be pulled.

                     
at 10 years of age. All of a sudden my Mom comes out from her room and sees me butt naked rubbing me penis
                     [/color]
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeonhartGR »

Well he explains that his mother wasn't approving any of this and tried consulting him with discussions at that age. They also were facing financial issues, also a divorced mom and they had a small room so it became natural from time to time when she was not able to handle it in a more proper way. We don't even know if the story is true anyways. Even if it's true, the events that are being described are from his point of view which does not justify that this is the way they happened for real. But it's not referring by any means to any child abuse though.
She was looking right at me and asked “Nick, what are you doing?” Without any hesitation I started mumbling “My friend at school told me that doing this makes you feel good, so I’m just doing that”. I could see that she found this very amusing, she smiled and even let out a chuckle.

She came beside me and sat down while I was still continuously rubbing my penis on the futon. She finally said, “Nick can I have your attention for a moment please” I replied immediately and said “Sure mom, I’m listening”. I didn’t stop rubbing my penis at all, makes me feel so stupid now. She disregarded this and started saying “what you’re doing is called masturbation, it is normal for boys your age to start masturbating and getting aroused, you’re growing up and going through puberty soon”. She continued saying “it’s okay for you to masturbate at home, just don’t masturbate in school or anywhere else other than home, understood?” I naively replied “Yes Mom”. She got up and went to the kitchen to cook supper while I continued ‘masturbating’.
....................................................................................................................................................
She would usually stand up and go to her room (I didn’t know it was because I was jacking-off back then) but a couple of times she continued sitting on the couch watching TV while I masturbated.
....................................................................................................................................................
I thought that maybe my Mom was comfortable with seeing me masturbate and that she also had no other choice since I did not have my own private room.
We sat down and she said, “Listen Nick, I wanted to talk to you again about your little activity. Parents here don’t usually let their kids do things like this right in front of them. It’s not really something that you should be doing in front of me either. The only reason I can allow this is because you don’t have your own room (Our bathroom was connected to my Moms room, and no-way I could masturbate in my Moms room). It would be best for both of us if you do this little activity while I’m not around, and if I’m around, just tap me and point to your ‘pee-pee’, no words required” I again felt like crying right there and then but I managed to control myself, feeling more embarrassed then ever I said “okay Mom”, she said “I love you Nick” and went back to her room.