Life on the island

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
aimauanca
Explorer
Explorer

Life on the island

Post by aimauanca »

(Sorry about the English and lack of literary skills, but I hope you enjoy the story. One point – if anyone wants to patent the idea of the interchangeable cod-pieces, I want a cut).

Most people here on the island wouldn’t even be able to write this story. I mean, if you’ve always lived in just the one place, you take for granted what happens there. If you’ve never been anywhere else, how do you know what’s so special about the way you live?

Take for instance the fact that all of us toys have permanent erections. No-one else on the island knows that that’s special because they know nothing about what happens off-island. Because I’m the only one to have seen all those magazines from the shipwreck last year.

So I’m going to tell you about life, or at least one aspect of it, here on the island, but don’t ever try to come. Off-islanders are not tolerated – they could bring subversive ideas.

I am a toy. All men are toys, and each is owned by his Mistress. My Mistress is called Aurora, and most of the time she is quite kind to me, and I am generally better off than many of the other toys.

We don’t wear much here on the island – the temperature is usually quite warm, so you don’t need heavy clothing. But all toys wear a cod-piece. I think cod-pieces were invented in the middle ages to protect your genitals, but on the island they are used to emphasize, show off, and generally celebrate the penis. In fact, whereas the original cod-pieces were used to enclose the genitals, many in use today deliberately expose the penis for admiration, or even caresses – or even abuse.

Some cod-pieces are still custom-made, but by now most toys wear a standard harness with a ring round the base of the penis onto which his Mistress may fit different cod-pieces as her mood takes her. The ring allows the cod-piece to be fitted with a bayonet attachment, so it’s like putting a lens on a camera – simple to put on, simple to take off.

The cod-piece itself may be a simple, straight metal tube, open or closed at the end, and of different lengths according to whether the head of the penis is to exposed or not. The tube may point straight out from the body, or point up, say, at 45 degrees. One version has a sort of funnel so that Mistresses can have fun at parties throwing in ice-cubes from a distance. Another closed cod-piece has a plate inside that will push the head of the penis back towards the body if the Mistress turns a screw, just like a nutcracker. Mistresses use this cod-piece to punish toys that have displeased them.

Another very popular version, though usually worn privately, is in the form of a perfect, enormous penis, and is used when the Mistress wants a good fucking. The cod-piece requires precise fitting, so as to slide perfectly over the toy’s own penis. Usually after orally servicing his Mistress, the toy will then fuck her, slowly or quickly according to instructions received, without of course receiving any stimulus himself.

(One important point – the cod-pieces aren’t locked of course. A toy may need to remove one for hygienic purposes. This was a detail that I saw in the off-island magazines – there were locks on something called a chastity belt, but I couldn’t understand what chastity was. Something to do with preventing stimulation of the sexual organs, but toys never receive sexual stimulation – that’s only for Mistresses.)

My own Mistress delights in making me wear cod-pieces that embarrass me. One is a foot long, transparent, and with a flashing light at the end. Another is two feet long and flexible, and it waves about in front of me as we walk along the street.

But the worst was the one she made me wear last week. A friend of hers, Mistress Genevieve, was visiting, along with own toy, James. While they were drinking cocktails, Mistress Aurora called me across, removed the rather ordinary cod-piece I’d been wearing, and fitted on a ten-inch, transparent version that I’d never seen before. Then she call James too, made us stand close, face to face, and inserted his penis into the other end of the tube. The bayonet mechanism swivelled, so she was able to attach the tube to his harness too.

I almost died. The heads of our pricks were jammed against each other, and are faces just a few inches apart. “Kiss!” said Aurora, and our Mistresses shrieked with laughter as we obeyed. “With you tongues!”. I felt my face glowing red as both James and I opened our mouths slightly and flicked our tongues against each other. I sulked for days after this – I had done nothing to annoy Mistress Aurora. She did it out of mere wickedness. I take back what I said about her being kind.

Another cod-piece I hate is the lead. It starts with a plastic tube that encloses the penis, and at the end of this a dog-lead is attached. It’s not trotting around behind Mistress like a dog that bothers me – it’s when she attaches the lead to a lamppost outside a shop that I hate it. It’s horrible to be left alone, on the sidewalk, attached to a lamppost, maybe with other toys, or worse still, with real dogs too, that bark at you.

My friend Frank told us that he’d been barked at by a really large dog one day, and had untied the lead on his cod-piece and changed lamppost. Nobody believed him of course; no toy would disobey his Mistress like that.
------
Another way to explain to you about cod-pieces is to describe the fashion show that took place last night. It’s a yearly event, where a number of Mistresses, mine included, compete to present the most innovative cod-piece, with their toys doing the modelling.

The evening started with the usual erotic show, exciting for all the Mistresses in the audience, and embarrassing and hurtful for the toys. The curtains pulled back to reveal a toy, naked, strapped onto a table, his penis, with no cod-piece, pointing high into the air. To the applause of half the audience, from backstage appeared a tall, blonde Mistress, naked herself, but for long, black, shiny boots. After parading around the stage, she mounted the table and pushed her vagina into the toy’s face. A giant TV screen showed close-ups of the toy’s tongue as it slid across the Mistress’s clitoris, and pushed inside her wet cunt. The Mistress was soon bucking with pleasure, but that didn’t stop her beating the poor toy’s penis repeatedly with a heavy wood stick. As she approached her climax, she slid off the table and paused for breath.

Then she moved a lever that turned the table over, and folded away the lower half so the toy was now hanging from the straps, face down, and with his arse completely exposed. The Mistress stepped a moment backstage and returned with a two-ended strap-on dildo. The TV screen showed the detail of her face as she slid one end of the dildo into her vagina. She then tightened the straps and approached the toy from behind. She looked to the audience for approval – the Mistresses roared, and the toys cringed. With no preparation, and no lubricant, she slammed into the toy’s arse and fucked him hard. The screams of pain from the toy were soon mixed with her own screams of ecstasy as her end of the dildo pushed deeper at each thrust. Half of the audience shouted their approval, but the toys hated every moment.

Then came the actual fashion show. There were a dozen new cod-pieces on display, and I’ll describe just a few of them. Each was worn by the toy of the Mistress who had designed it, and who accompanied the toy onstage. A TV-camera pointed straight at the toy’s groin so that the giant screen could show the detail of the design.

First up was an elegant cock-sucker cod-piece. A smooth tube started out from the harness, where it enclosed the toy’s penis, and curved up in a hoop, attached to another harness around the toy’s head so that the cock-head pressed against his lips. It was elegant, embarrassing for the toy, and received mild applause from the Mistresses.

Another was designed as a closed tulip. The Mistress paraded her toy around the stage, and then reached down to press a button at the base of the flower. The petals slowly opened to reveal ... the particularly small penis of the Mistress’s toy. The cod-piece had been specifically designed to humiliate this rather under-developed toy, and the Mistresses laughed out loud. Many toys in the audience turned away so as not to participate in the spectacle, and one or two even cried.

Then came the monster penis. The cod-piece was designed as an enormous cock, one yard long, pointing straight out from the toy’s body. It was so heavy that it needed to be supported by a sort of trolley on wheels that rolled in front of the toy. It seemed to be mechanically imperfect, as the toy had some trouble turning corners when he reached the end of the stage.

Then I came on, with Mistress Aurora’s latest design, built to embarrass me. The cod-piece was a simple opaque tube, about 18 inches long, with a toy helicopter attached to the head, apparently holding up the weight of the penis. Mistress Aurora had had high hopes of the success of the design, and I could see the disappointment on her face as we received rather tepid applause. This didn’t bode well for me later.

The final cod-piece brought the house down. Again a curved tube started out from the toy’s harness, but it curved down between the his legs, instead of up like the cock-sucker design. Behind his back, the tube was transparent, and you could see a striped dildo inside that pushed between the toy’s buttocks. A mechanism was activated by levers attached to his legs, so every time he walked, the dildo was pushed back and forth into his arse. In other words, as he walked along, he buggered himself!

The applause was deafening. The toys looked on, open-mouthed in shock. The toy onstage whimpered as his Mistress even made him run, so the dildo thrust inside ever more quickly. And I realised that I was not in for a good time after the show.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Life on the island

Post by micheleFFS »

aimauanca,

I like your story. Imaginative and very humiliating for the toys. Do you intend to follow it up?

By the way, I don't find the language deficient in any way. What is your first language?

michele
aimauanca
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Life on the island

Post by aimauanca »

michele
thanks; really my first language is english, but I don't get to use it much - I use another european language usually.
I'd like to follow up - we'll just have to see if the limited imagination is up to it