Peep-A-Boo

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not currently owned.

Peep-A-Boo

Post by justruinit2 »

Dan loved to go to peepshows. He liked looking at the hotties even though they were on the other side of the glass wall separating them. He loved their sexy voices and the dirty little acts they did for him. But what he really enjoyed was jerking off for the hotties.

Pulling down his zipper slowly, reaching in to rub his cock while a sexy gorgeous (sometimes not so gorgeous, it didn't matter) hottie watched him was a turn on. But when she asked him to take out his cock and show her, that was fantastic.

Sometimes he would wait for certain sexpot, other times he would go to the first availble booth. He always told the girl to ask him to show her his cock. Sometimes he would tell her to stay dressed and just talk to him about his cock.

Dan saw a new girl in the booths. She was mid-twenties, slim, with black hair, and a very cute face. Her name Vicki and she was dressed in a school-girl uniform with a garterbelt and stockings. She waved at Dan and motioned for him to come over. She went in her booth and smiled at him. Dan walked over to the other side, closed the door and put the money in the slot.

When shade lifted, he saw her there and she said, "Hi there, whats your name handsome? I guess you like Chinese girls."

"I'm Dan," he said. "please stay dressed and ask to see my cock." He started rubbing his cock through his pants. "Mmmmmm, I will beg you to show me your cock, I'll beg you to jerkoff for and I will beg you to cum for me," Vicki said as she rubbed her tittiesthrough her blouse.

Dan was rock hard already as she purred, "I love watching you rub yourself. Keep doing for me, please... Just a little bit more ok? Thats it. Now please pull down your fly slowly. Oh I can just imagine how big your cock must be. I'd love to see it. Please take it out for a second. Oh, you are big. I'd gag on that cock when I suck on it. Put it back in your pants and rub it for me.

"Take it out and just let me admire it. Oh it is so big and hard. Stroke your cock like this, up and down slowly. That's it. You are making my pussy so fucking wet! I'm gonna rub it while you jerkoff." Just then time ran out. Dan put more money in the slot. When he saw Vicki again, she had removed her thong and was sitting with her legs spread so her twat was exposed under her skirt.

"You are still hard! what a man! You could make me cum over and over again. Jerk it for me. Please jerk it. Yes that's it. Now spit in the palm of your hand. Rub the tip of that great cock with your palm. Doesn't that feel good? I just love watching you play with yourself." The shade fell again and Dan put in more money. When the shade lifted Vickie had a big smile on her face and a dildo up her cunt.

"Are you ready to cum for me? Are you sweetie? You make me so fucking hot! I want to see your cum. Please cum for me. Cum cum cum. Shoot the whole load. That's it - cum on my window. I love watching you cum. Nice. Now hands off and let me watch it get soft. I love sucking on soft dicks too. Time is almost up. That was great, sweetie, you are a real turn on for me!"

Dan slipped some more money in the slot for her as a tip. he wished he had more. "Thank you Vicki. Don't forget me, I'm Dan! Okay?" And the time ran out. Vicki said I'm here Thursday and Friday nights this week. see you again, Dan.

Dan wiped himself, put his soft cock in his pants and left the store. When he was outside he used his phone to order a dozen roses for Vickie. He selected Thursday for delivery. On the card he said, "Can't wait for you to watch me again. Dan"

He realized that he was getting another hardon just thinking about Vickie.