One Horny Night

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Snare
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

One Horny Night

Post by Snare »

(So last Friday I passed by a particularly strange beggar. She was dressed like she was just at a party. When I saw her I was inspired to write about how she got into that position as it is a fairly bad area in my lovely city of Chicago. If you guys like it let me know!)

So there I stood. Barefoot with only fishnet stockings covering my legs as cars whiz past me on the highway overpass. I am getting weird looks from the people passing by. Likely judgmental because under my grey hoodie I have a pink cocktail dress, no shoes on, and a McDonald's cup I am using to beg for change for cab fare. You see I am a slut. I fuck for the thrill and fun and last night was no exception.

----------------------------------------------------O------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my friend Melissa’s house dressed to the nines. We were going out clubbing to celebrate a mutual friend’s birthday. But I had a secret agenda. I really only go out clubbing when I am excessively horny. So before I went out I slipped my ben wa balls in me to be in a constant state of arousal that no man could resist. I am pretty sure I grinding on almost every single man in that club, and a few taken ones cause I know I can get away with it. Until I saw him.

He was tall, dark, and had a piercing stare. I couldn't look away from him and my loins were on fire thinking of him and I fucking. I HAD to have him. So I slowly walked up to him with my “FUCK ME RED” heels, that clicked ever so gently against the dance floor and asked him if he would like to dance. He looked me over once, staring a bit too long at my cleavage. I have 36D breasts, so he was obviously liking the view. But he seemed to upturn his nose at me!

Was I not good looking enough? Was he gay? He was staring at my tits so he had to have been attracted to me. I couldn’t believe he just brushed me off. So I went up to him and just talked to him like a normal human being would. Some light casual conversation. He has a dog and I love dogs. I apologized for coming on strong earlier and he accepted it. I guess he wanted some sort of connection instead of a one night stand. As I started to walk away from him to go back with my friends he asked me for a dance!

As the blaring house music played throughout the club I started to grind into his hips. He seemed to enjoy dancing with me, at least his cock doesn't lie! feeling it hard poking me in my ass cheeks as I juked against him, he wanted me. Almost as much as I wanted him. I was in such a horny lust that I grabbed him around the neck and kissed him. Feeling his warm embrace as he didn't seem so surprised by the kiss. He asks, “Do you want to come back to my place? I wouldn't mind a companion for the night and to be completely honest, I know you want to fuck me. I would love to play with you, slut.”

I melted at his words, not sure what “play with me” means, likely some kinky business which I wouldn't mind. Have always wanted a partner to tie me up and spank me. But that word, “slut,” had me wobbly kneed and all I needed at that point was one good flick of my clit and I would explode in orgasm. I wanted him, I NEEDED him. And for this night, I had him or did he have me?

----------------------------------------------------O------------------------------------------------------------

I thank a nice old lady who I think is very religious for giving me $5. I look into my cup and sigh. only $45 more until I can afford a cab to take me home. Just as I turn around I see a police man who tells me he needs to take me the police station for suspected prostitution. I think, “How could I be mistaken for a streetwalker?!” as he is putting cuffs on me. Cuffs that feel heavy, but very comfortable and restrictive. I am gently eased into his car as he drives me to “the station” as he calls it as I gently drift off to sleep. After the night I had and the cuffs, I felt happy.

[To be continued]
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
Snare
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: One Horny Night

Post by Snare »

[Reserved for Part 2]
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
Snare
Chat Moderator