Dirty.. dirty... dreamy....smelly.....feet

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
LittleLydia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by LittleLydia »

Hello all I'm new here, Well.. I've been on the site before, but i forgot my old username/password, and which ever email address i created for that account =p

I'm a MtF Submissive, that has a lot of dirty thoughts. I will be turning most of my stories into teases as well, But only when I have some time to myself.

I've always dreamed of those perfect little feet, Sitting on a train i watch them bounce up and down.. how perfect they are.. I would love to kiss them, to lick them clean, to smell their scent…. SHIT She caught me.. she caught me dreaming over her feet.. Fuck fuck fuck, she is coming over to me. Please please please don’t hurt me…

Wake up.. wake up.. Oi! Wake up you fucking piece of shit… Whaaa. Who.. I feel so dizzy.. what’s going on.. Who are you? *Slap* I shake my head.. *Slap* WAKE UP!. I see someone standing in front of me, they’re a little blurry… “Who are you” i mumble.. *slap*.. “Stop it, i cry out.. i ca.. i can’t see”.

I come to, ugh i feel horrible… Wait, why can’t.. Why can’t i move my arms, I look up, my hands are bound by rope.. I pull hard, i struggle and squirm. Let me out of this! I scream.. SHUT THE FUCK UP! ‘Where is that voice coming from.. I still can’t see.. I scream for help.. oh please let me go… I begin shouting at the top of my lungs… STOP, or i’ll cut off your balls.. i feel a tight grip surrounding them.. Wait…. wait please stop. I’ll be quiet.. who are you?

I’m the girl from the train, you know the one you were staring at, the one you became so erect over.. perhaps i injected you with a little too much.. sorry about that *giggle*… Do you not remember anything?

No I don’t… how did i get here?

Sigh*… I came over to you, flirted a little, we got off at my stop, i seduced you back to mine… is none of this ringing any bells?

Oh i remember now… why am i tied up though….

To keep you from running away.. She said sarcastically.

You see… I’m a bit crazy.. I hate perverts… i hate being stared at.. I hate the dirty thoughts that must have been going through your mind.. You were looking at me like a disgusting little pig.. and well I don’t like disgusting little pigs.

I was simply admiring your feet.. i said openly.

My what…? My feet.. oh you’re a little foot boy are you.. oh dear… I’m sorry.. let me untie you and let you go..

She leaned over me, and began to untie my right arm.. my cock grew and brushed against her leg.. bad timing.. really bad timing..

What the fuck is this?, she said.. Are you fucking kidding me… how pathetic are you? You want to cum? Would you like me to stroke your itty bitty clitty for you?

She began stroking me… I was so confused.. but to horny to care.. Yes please.. ugh.. thank you..

Hahahaa… wow.. She exclaimed.. I tell you what.. I’ll keep stroking and let you cum.. and then you can go home.. or I can stop stroking put my feet in your mouth, and you can clean my feet for me.. What will it be boy?

Feet, i screamed.. “Oh my god, is this really happening i thought”

She laughed..I’ll be right back okay.. she left the room, and didn't return for an hour. I sat there wondering where she had gone.. would she ever come back?….

She came back in the room eventually.. Hello foot boy.. sorry i took so long.. She climbed up on the bed, and stuck her feet in my face.. “Eww i proclaimed loudly.. what is that smell?”

Well.. i thought i would go out for a walk with no shoes or socks on.. then i needed to pee.. so i soaked my feet in my piss… I thought you’d like that.. There wasn't really anything to clean before.. but now they’re all nice and dirty for you! Now get to work my little foot bitch! She said.

I was hesitant at first.. i refused.. no way was i licking piss off her feet.. But then i felt it.. a sharp.. agonizing pain as she twisted and squeezed my balls… Okay okay.. her feet rested just above my face.. I had to keep lifting my head up, just to get close to her feet… I licked “Oh god it tasted horrible… So salty and.. but.. i became hard.. I was licking the feet of my dream girl.. no matter what was on them.. i was actually sucking on her toes.. i was in heaven… Her feet were so soft, and despite the smell and taste of absolute disgust… I couldn't stop. She just laughed.. Wow.. good boy.. i guess you can clean my feet from now on…

She let me go afterwards.. she locked my cock in chastity and we exchanged numbers.. My dream had come true…

The end.

Comments are welcome :-)
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dirty.. dirty... dreamy....smelly.....feet

Post by Sauurman »

Very nice story!