Presumptions

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not currently owned.

Presumptions

Post by justruinit2 »

Madam said, "I keep them because they do My bidding and anything I want for My enjoyment." She smiled at Dee and said, "Would You like to try it?"

Dee looked surprised, but She was interested. Dee smiled and said, "I wondered if You were ever going to to ask me! You must have known that I always enjoyed watching You with them. The orders, the spankings, the chastity belts, the restrants, and all the toys. I fantasized about how You must punish them after I leave. Soooo, yes, yes yes yes I would like to try it."

Madam nodded and thought "Is Dee a submissive? Did Dee misunderstand what I meant?"

pencil dick (pd) and bug fucker (bf) returned to serve Madam and Her Guest. they were each carrying a tray of light snacks. pd approached Madam with his head bowed and offerred the tray to Her for inspection. As Madam Marcia started to speak, Dee yelled at the two, "What the fuck took you limpdicks so long?"

Madam was impressed. Her doubt about Dee were gone! Dee was a Domme that just needed some encouragement. Madam Marcia said, "Put the trays down. Go stand next to Mistress Dee and bend over."

Mistress Dee was positively beaming! She moved to the edge of Her seat. When pd went to Mistress Dee She started to spank his bare ass. Then bf came over and She did the same to him.

Mistress Dee stood up and hit them with both hands. Dee looked at Madam and said, "My hand hurts." She laughed. Madam told bf to go to the play room and get Her riding crop. "Dee, You have to relax and take it easy. Not on these two weenies, but Yourself. Don't work so hard."

bf handed the riding crop to Madam. "Both of you on your knees! Right now you worthless dick heads. Now, Dee, drop Your shorts to Your ankles." Dee was wearing nothing under Her shorts. Her hair was shaved into a landing strip. Her ass was perfect.

Madam told Dee to turn around and bend over. She hit Dee on the ass with Her riding crop. Dee wimpered. Madam hit Dee again, and again. Dee's perfect tight ass had red marks on it. Madam then hit the back of Dee's thighs three times.

"Marcia, why?" Dee was in tears. "So You know how to hit them." Pointing at the two slaves cowering on their knees. "Both of you dirtbags stand up and bend over." She handed the riding crop to Dee. "I'll be back in few minutes. Practice on these two worthless dicks."

Dee stood over the slaves, wearing only Her man's white dress shirt. Her nipples straight out, Her pussy getting wetter by the second. She rubbed Her pussy and then tasted Her own pussy juice. She walked around the two slaves sucking on Her fingers. "Would either of you like to taste my pussy? I bet you would." She laughed again.

Dee first struck pd, then bf. She repeated it again and again until both asses were red. She rubbed Her pussy again and licked the pussy juice off Her fingers. She rubbed Her dripping pussy a third time and put Her fingers in Her mouth.

Dee reached down and untied the knot in Her shirt. She spread the shirt apart to show Her titties to the slaves. pd and bf were dumbstruck! Dee said, "Put your hands behind your backs. pd, you suck on my right titty, bf, you suck on My left one."

Dee put Her head back and tried to enjoy the two slaves sucking and licking Her titties. She was getting so hot! bf touched Dee with his hand! Dee struck his arm with the riding crop and told him to kneel down and watch pd.

Dee walked over to the chair with pd walking along side Her, sucking on Her tit. Dee sat down and swung Her right leg over the arm of the easy chair. "Eat my pussy," She said to pd. pd kneeled down in front of Dee and started to pull on the hairs of Her landing strip with his lips. Then he moved his mouth to Her wet pussy and started to lick it.

Dee was impressed with pd's skill at eating pussy. She was getting hotter and moaning and sighing. Dee moved Her hips up and down to get the most feeling from pd's mouth and tongue. She tried to hold back but She just couldn't. Her pussy juice was drippong from pd's face. Dee let Her cum go.

Dee didn't realize that Madam had returned untill Madam yelled, "What the fuck are You doing, Dee? he is your slave not Your lover! Mother fucker! What is fucking wrong with You? Both of you dirtbags leave right fuckin' now!

"You have destroyed him! Didn't You realize what the fuck You were doing? How can I control him now. I thought You of all People would understand how to handle a slave. How could I have been so fuckin' wrong? Dee, I trusted You. You fuckin' bitch. Get out of here!"

"Marcia," Dee said looking down at the floor, "I am so sorry. I was so turned on by the Domme thing I couldn't control My urges. I had to cum! Don't You feel that! Don't You have to cum?" Dee was standing, dressed only in Her open shirt. Her head bowed.

Madam Marcia thought this could be to Her advantage. Dee is so fuckin' hot! Dee looked so submissive and usable like this. Madam Marcia remembered why She wanted to use Dee in the first place. Yes, Dee will make an adequent assistant Domme.

"Alright Dee. From now on I will not leave You alone with anyone that has a cock or a tongue." Madam Marcia smiled. Dee looked up feeling relieved. "You must help Me get that fucking dipshit under control again," Madam said. "And, it is NOT a Domme 'thing'."

"Oh yes, Marcia," Dee said. "Anything You wish. Anything!"