Sorority Auxiliary 09, Veronica's Tease

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary 09, Veronica's Tease

Post by micheleFFS »

Veronica's Tease

[This is part of a novel. Links to all the chapters and subchapters are in this post:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=14319]

We stopped at the washroom, where I washed the toys, then we crossed to the girls’ bedroom. I put the toys away.

“Thank you, Jenny,” said Veronica. She favored us both with a broad smile.”You were both terrific subs tonight and played your roles perfectly.” Much to my surprise, she hugged and kissed me, probing my mouth with her tongue.

I hugged her back and opened my mouth to allow her inside. I loved it.

She kissed Marci, longer than she had me. When they broke the kiss, they gazed deeply into each other’s eyes and again said they were in love.

With a sweeping gesture toward the bed, Veronica invited us to lie down. “You both endured a lot. Take a few moments together; I’ll be right back.” With a big smile, she left us.

“Mistress Marci, if it pleases you, I could rub some soothing lotion on you. Veronica gave you quite a paddling.”

“I like it, but first, you lie down. I want to see what Doris did for you.”

I positioned a pillow and lay over it, raising my bum for Marci’s viewing.

“Oh, how beautiful! She really did a number on you.” She poked and prodded my sore cheeks, pressing a fingertip in and dragging it slowly over some of my stripes. On the backstroke, she used her fingernail.

“Oh! Ow!” I flailed my arms and legs, attempting to control my hips so Marci could use me.

Marci laughed and did it again. “How you squirm! You’re cute!” The playful spanks she gave me hurt a lot more usual. “Hold still, I’ll take some pictures.”

I heard the artificial shutter sound of a camera phone several times.

“Cool. I’ll give copies to Doris and also the Sorority archive. What a great scene that was.” She did her fingernail thing and smacked me again, a bit harder, making me moan. “Go get the aloe from the make-up table.”

I quickly arose and found the tube of soothing gel. As I turned back to Marci, her eyes lit up. “A short role play, Jenny, with you as the star. You resent the woman who spanked you, your corner time’s done, and you finally can rub the gel on your sore bum. Stand sideways to me, stick it out, and show me your resentment.”

Feeling utterly foolish, I did as she asked, looking sorry for myself as I rubbed the cooling green goop on my inflamed butt.

Laughing, she took several more pictures, then lay down. “My turn. Pamper me.”

I added more gel to that already on my hands. My ankles dug into my butt painfully as I knelt next to Marci. “Oh, Miss Marci, your cheeks are still warm.” My hands slowly rotated over her firm globes.

“Mmmmm. Nice touch, Jenny.”

I began to erect from the sight and heat of her spanked globes. “Mistress Marci, I never imagined you could be such a bottom, you top me so well.”

“I love Veronica so much, I can deny her nothing, and it is her nature to take whatever she wants.”

“Well, I don’t have the temerity to say I love her, but I worship her in a special way.”

I kept massaging Marci, mostly her sore asscheeks, but also her thighs, back, shoulders and neck. I rotated her glutes in opposite directions Veronica returned.

She carried a picnic basket. She smiled at me and kissed Marci, who swung her legs to the edge of the bed and sat up.

Veronica glanced at me and at a chair. I placed it so she faced Marci, and, responding to gestures from Veronica, placed the picnic basket on the floor and knelt, facing the pair of beauties.

“I brought us some refreshments,” said Veronica. She opened the basket, revealing sandwiches, individual salads in covered plastic bowls, some fruit, small bottles of fruit juice, and a bottle of wine. She had me open the wine and pour into three plastic wine glasses. I expressed my appreciation at being allowed to partake. Marci and I thanked Veronica for her thoughtfulness.

“I knew you needed a bit of time to recover and I didn’t feel like being around the crowd in the kitchen and dining room.”

As we neared the end of the meal, a thought struck me. “Mistress Veronica, may I please have permission to speak?”

“Yes, Jenny.”

“Mistress, you mentioned downstairs that you intend to be with a man tonight. I would be deeply honored to be allowed to help you prepare for your evening. In the past, I’ve helped Sisters Kari and Marci prepare for dates, so I’m not a total novice.”

Veronica and Marci exchanged knowing glances, leaving me clueless.

“It’s kind of you to offer, Jenny. Perhaps when the time comes I’ll take you up on it. “Right now, stand up and bend over the bed. I want so see your flayed bum.”

A bit nervously, I obeyed.

“Spread your legs. Wow, Marci, isn’t that beautiful, what Doris did to him?”

“It sure is. I admired it while you were gone, spanked it, scratched it, and took pictures.”

I heard squishing noises behind me.

“Good for you! Well, I’m going to fuck it. Jenny, get my strap-on and lube.”

I gulped, but hastened to obey. Without being asked, I got behind her and fastened the straps.

“To get started, Jenny, suck it. Get it nice and wet.”

Feeling humiliated and foolish at the same time, I knelt and took the latex head between my teeth. I took as much in as I could.

“You can do better than that, Jenny. Take it in until you gag.” She held my head and thrust her hips forward.

“Aagh!” I twisted my head, feeling sick. I looked up at Veronica, who smiled.

“Again. Choke on it.”

“Aagh!”

“Good boy.” She patted my cheek. “Keep sucking and lick the part that’s too long for you.”

I moved to the dry portion of the shaft, licking it all around. This served no purpose except to humiliate me, for her next command was to cover the shaft in lube. Without being told, I put my hands on the bed and spread my legs wide.

“Beautiful, just beautiful, “murmured Veronica, rubbing and squeezing my bum. She smacked me, fairly hard, with her hand, and, like Marci, raked finger nails over the welts.

I hopped from foot to foot, moaning.

“Cute dance,” commented Marci, still squishing.

Veronica grabbed my hips and probed.

Resigned, I took a deep breath and tried to relax. “Uh.” She rocked the mushroom tip back and forth, every once in a while penetrating deeper. I gasped when I felt the full length inside and the rubbery base against my sensitive cheeks.

Veronica slid out, in, out, in, then picked up speed, smacking my ass with both hands on the backstrokes. It hurt and the entire experience was most unpleasant.

For me. Veronica rejoiced, however. “Oh, spanking and fucking, spanking and fucking, I love it!” She dug her fingernails in and squeezed them repeatedly.

“Oh, Ronnie, you look so powerful!”

I groaned and cried out, “Ahhh, ooooh!”

“Quiet down and take it, you.” Veronica slapped my ass hard.

“I’ll shut him up,” said Marci brightly. Two fingers jammed deep inside her, she got on the bed and lay before me, damp pussy inches from my face. “Replace my fingers with yours and use your mouth.” She propped her head up with a pillow as I complied.

My fingers slid int her dripping pussy, wriggling, and she tasted delicious. I concentrated on my task and watched her face to distract me from my discomfort, for Veronica continued to vigorously fuck my ass.

Marci regarded Veronica as I might, worshipfully. “Ronnie, you’re so strong. Fuck him, fuck him good. Make him feel it. Shove it in there.”

So much for distracting myself. I kept my fingers and tongue busy anyway, enduring the reaming, which became more intense, with Veronica speeding up and giving an extra push at the end of each thrust.

“Peak, Marci, peak!” she cried out.

“Oh, fuck me, Ronnie,” gasped Marci, rolling her head and clutching me to her cunt, hips arched upward.

“AHHHH!!!” cried Veronica as she came also.

Veronica collapsed on me, forcing the peg out of my asshole rather painfully. She slithered over me to kiss her lover.

This was very uncomfortable, and I managed to roll out from between them. I lay on my side, watching their passionate kissing and hugging. My sphincter slowly relaxed and the pain in my bum subsided. I breathed more easily.

Veronica broke their kiss and glanced at the bedside clock. “Oh, my gosh, look at the time. We have to get ready. Jenny, get Marci black stockings, a garter belt, and a bra. I’ll wear what I have except I want dark brown nylons.” Again, they shared that enigmatic glance.

As I hastened to obey, I said, “Oh, a double date. How lucky the fellows are to be with you two.”

“No, just one male,” said Marci.

“Oh! What a dream date for him.” I’d finished making my selections and approached the bed. “Here are your stockings, sisters, and your garter and bra set, Marci. I hope you approve.”

“The stockings are perfect,” said Veronica.

To my consternation, Marci dangled the lacy black garments I’d selected at arm’s length and sneered, “These won’t do at all. Do you believe he chose these, Ronnie?”

“For a first date? Far too bedroomy. I thought you said you had experience getting women ready for dates, Jenny.”

“I...uh...What?”

Both women looked at each other and frowned. “Can’t even speak,” said Marci.

“He’ll have to be punished.”

I was totally nonplussed. “But your date....You can punish me after...”

“Quiet, you! We’ll manage our date without your incompetent attentions. Besides, you were just trying to delay punishment.” Both women stood. “Lie on your back, spread-eagled.”

As I obeyed, I realized they’d set me up and the date must be for later. I resigned myself to more pain.

They tugged loops of cord from under the four corners of the bed and quickly bound me with stockings at each wrist and ankle.

“Would you like to go first?” Veronica invited Marci.

“Thanks, love.” Marci got on the bed and straddled my face, gripping the headboard. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth and I began licking.

I love the sight, odor, and taste of pussy, and best of all the pleasure I can give to a woman that way, but this felt different. Marci pressed her body down on me, using the headboard for leverage. As I attempted to use my tongue, her vulva covered my mouth, so I breathed through my nose. In a while, that wasn’t enough air and I gasped.

“Keep licking, don’t stop.”

Desperate, I found a way to curl my lip so I could get some air as I kept licking her clit, occasionally probing below, a t her labia. Just as it seemed she was ready to cum, she tilted her hips and I lost contact.

“Rim me,” she commanded, “lick my asshole.”

“Umngh.” I grunted with revulsion, but nevertheless obeyed. At least Marci was clean and pussy juice flowed over all. I sent my tongue over her ring and tickled the opening with the tip.

“Oh, that feels good. Such an obedient servant.” It must have felt good, because she kept me at it for some time. Finally, she rolled her hips the other way and I got to her lips and clit again. “Oh, yes, that’s the spot. Oh, yes, keep going. Make me CUM!” She rocked back and forth, hips sliding over my nose and mouth.

She stopped, panting a moment, then stepped over me. At last I could breathe.

Not for long. Veronica climbed aboard. “We’ll start with my hole. Lick it up, boy.”

Also clean, a real relief. Around and around I went, then more tip-flicking.

Veronica looked down at me. “You don’t like this, do you, boy?”

“No,” I managed to mumble.

“Good,” she smiled, but it was anything but her TCD. She kept me at it longer than Marci. Big surprise. Eventually, she shifted position and I was in more familiar (and tastier) territory.

Veronica weighed more than Marci, and I felt the difference. Breath came with difficulty, especially since she pressed her belly against my nose. “Don’t you dare stop! I’ll let you breathe when I’m good and ready.”

I wasn’t completely suffocated, but I sure didn’t have enough air. I stopped moving anything but my tongue. Veronica never relented.

I made gargling sounds, couldn’t help it. She moved off at last. “Ahhh, Ahhh,” I gasped, sucking in air.

Veronica and Marci laughed.

“I’ll let you breathe this time. Make me cum.” The wet pussy pushed down on my mouth again.

True to her word, she didn’t block my nose. I licked her clit and sucked it into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it fast.

It worked. Veronica moaned and flexed her hips as I got into a rhythm. “Oh, yes, yes, building...Ahhhhh! Oooooh!”

I kept position as well as I could, considering I couldn’t grasp her hips.

With a final growl, Veronica finished and a moment later, she swung her leg over me and joined Marci standing to one side of the bed for a hug and a kiss.

After a while, they turned and looked at me. “This is shocking, Veronica.”

“You’re right, Marci. He’s in the Auxiliary, in the House, out of his cage, but he’s neither stiff nor masturbating. Jenny, this is a dire state of affairs. You deserve to be punished.”

“Well, in his defence, we did tie him up. He can’t masturbate.”

“Why, so we did. What do you think, Marci? Shall we help him or punish him?”

“How about a bit of both?”

Veronica, uncharacteristically, looked puzzled. “What’s your idea?”

Marci stood on tiptoe and placed a hand on Veronica’s shoulder. Veronica inclined her head so Marci could whisper behind her other hand.

I felt apprehensive. Marci could be so nice... and so cruel.

Veronica grinned wickedly. “I like it.”

Marci rummaged in the toy drawer a moment, coming up with a length of thin, red string. She lined up the ends, creating a loop which she held near my ballsack. Veronica reached between her arms and tugged my cock up by the head. Marci crossed the string around my scrotum twice, tugging the loops fairly tight. She then went three times around the very base of my shaft, tying the ends tight in a bow. She sat back and smiled at me. “Make it twitch, Jenny.”

It already felt fuller and more sensitive. A few Kegels and the result surprised me — I reached half mast.

Marci gently rolled my tip between her thumb and forefinger. “Wow, Jennie, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you erect so fast since the first time I put you in panties.”

“The string sure makes me sensitive. Thank you, Marci.” My cock felt good. I looked down. It looked bigger than usual. My “inner engineer” kicked in and I got the fluid dynamics involved. Marci gave me a few strokes and awareness of other dynamics took over. “Oh, oh. What fun!”

Marci slapped my stiffie, making it wave back and forth. She grinned at me. Veronica watched, smiling, a finger inside her pussy.

To my surprise, the slaps actually felt good. Up to a point. Marci slapped harder, and I wilted, softening despite the constriction.

“Marci,” snapped Veronica. “You’re making him soft. A boy is no good to us soft.”

“You’re right, Ronnie. Would you like to restore him?”

Veronica sighed. “OK, I will. You shouldn’t have made him soft in the first place.”

Perforce, I lay there wondering what devilment the two vixens had in store.

Veronica, at the foot of the bed, gave me a wicked smile and grasped my cock at the base, where it was tied, and squeezed rhythmically.

I rose and swelled.

Veronica gave Marci her best false smile. “See? It doesn’t take much.”

“A cock in recovery is a beautiful sight,” agreed Marci. She pinched my cockhead. She squeezed the whole shaft. Marci stroked me, fully restoring my erection.

In a few seconds, I grunted as precum covered my cockhead and, distributed by Marci’s strokes, lightly coated my shaft.

“Ew, he got slimy goo all over my hand.” Grimacing, Marci flicked her hand, ostentatiously spraying it with alcohol from a handy toy cleaner spray bottle.

“Creep! Soiling my lovely Marci!” Veronica slapped my dripping cock hard, with sweeping, batting blows that stung and made it flop back and forth...and wilt once more.

Veronica paused, sighed. “Again? Can’t you keep it up? What good are you, anyway?”

I whimpered, “I can’t help it when you slap me like that.”

“I don’t need excuses, I need a boner.” She slapped me harder.

I strained against the stockings, uncertain whether I wanted to escape, to ravish her, or to turn the tables and punish her, a thought I never entertained before.

“Ronnie, let me help. You don’t want to injure our toy.”

“Ok, do your best. He was starting to bother me, wilting after a few dick slaps.”

I glanced from one to the other, without a clue which would do what to me.

Marci moved to the foot of the bed and rested her upper body between my legs. She squeezed my head, then pumped her thumb and forefinger around my shaft just above the string.

Though my dick still stung a bit, it popped right back up.

Marci looked at me with a big smile. “Enjoy, Jenny.” With that, she licked my cockhead and slowly slid her lips down my shaft.

“Ohhh!” I gasped, surprised and delighted. She bobbed her head up and down, suctioning. I flexed my hips and rolled my head from side to side. My arms involuntarily tugged the restraints, I wanted so much to hold her head. “That feels so good!”

Marci sucked hard and fast, up and down, her cheeks pulled in. She paused to nibble my tip, then engulfed most of my shaft.

I lay there, gasping, loving it, eyes wide, precum oozing into Marci’s mouth.

She slid slowly up the shaft and released me. She pointed my stiffie at Veronica. “Take a turn, Ronnie. It’s big and hard and the precum tastes delicious.”

I grinned. Cock compliments! “Thank you, Miss Marci!”

“I’ll take my turn, but I like slapping it too much to stop now.” She replaced Marci between my legs and batted my erection back and forth, fast. I kept doing Kegels in a vain effort to keep it from softening.

“Shrinking again, Mr. Limp Dick!” Veronica slapped even harder. “I love spanking dick. Puts all you boys in your place.”

“Oh, Ronnie, you’ve got him so soft and shriveled, the string’s coming loose.”

True enough. There was almost nothing left of the proud, throbbing erection that tickled Marci’s taste buds with precum.

“Thanks, Marci, that won’t do.” She stopped spanking me and, giving me a knowing smile, licked my tip, then placed it between her lips. She tugged my shaft upward by my cockhead a few times.

That felt OK, but it wasn’t wildly stimulating either. Veronica wasn’t pleased with the result either. She let it go and cocked her head to one side, regarding my barely expanded penis critically. “More drastic measures are called for.”

I thrilled when Veronica sucked the entire small package into her mouth. She played with it like a tongue in a French kiss, rolling it around and around with her seeming prehensile tongue-tip.

“Oh, thank you, Veronica, thank you!” I felt it lengthening and stiffening in her warm, moist mouth. “Mmmm.” In a few moments, as I looked down, I saw more and more of the shaft emerge from between her lips as I reached full size once again.

Veronica sucked and nibbled on my tip, swirling her tongue over it. She pushed her lips forward to take more of my shaft, sliding down until I felt my head bump the back of her mouth. I gasped with pleasure as Veronica, like Marci before her, went up and down, now fast, now slow, always to that deep point.

Veronica made eye contact and grinned at the top of the next cycle. She paused, nibbling, then started slowly back down my shaft, lips straining to take as much as she could. I felt the back of her mouth again, and watched in awe as more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth.

“Ohhhh!” Her throat throbbed, massaging my cockhead. “Ahhhh!”

In a rush upward accompanied by a gurgle, Veronica released me. We locked eyes as we sucked in air. Smiling, Veronica started again, and my whole shaft disappeared for a longer time. My moans were drowned out by Marci’s chant, “Suck it, Ronnie, suck it all! Suck that beautiful cock.”

That nearly sent me over the top. “Almost cumming! Almost cumming!” I grunted through gritted teeth.

“Don’t you dare cum,” cried Marci.

“Glarmf!” Veronica let me out, gasping, eyeing me carefully.

I panted, regaining control, finally muttering, “Oh, thank you, Miss Veronica, thank you” over and over.

Veronica gently held my cock in her hand. “You’re right, Marci, it really is a beautiful cock. A bit over seven inches, I’d say, and thicker than usual because of the string. Ready, Jenny?”

“Yes, please, whatever you like, Mistress.” A few minutes ago, I wanted revenge. Now listen to me.

“I can’t get enough of this cock tonight!” She straddled me, pointing my shaft straight up and rubbed her pussylips all over my head.

Was she going to fuck me? I took in the sight of her, squatting over me, long red hair partially covering her face, falling over her, contrasting with the green corset. Eyes flashing, lips parted, her breasts heaved in the cups as she breathed. Her bent thighs stretched the nylons against the garter straps, tugging them in steep curves. The spike heels of her boots dug into my thighs, but I didn’t mind. I stared at my cockhead, right at her slick opening. It glistened with our mingled juices.

Back and forth she guided me. I hardly dared hope, these minxes could be so cruel. My cock throbbed with desire.

“Would you like me to take it inside, Jenny?”

“Oh, yes, please, Mistress Veronica, please.”

“That doesn’t sound very sincere,” put in Marci.

Taken aback, I looked at Marci. “Mistress, I...”

“I agree. This cockhead feels good on my pussy lips, but I don’t want to take it in unless the attached boy really wants it.”

“Mistress Veronica, I only...”

“You could dismiss him. I can always take care of you, love.”

“Mistress...” High pitched, fearful.

“You’ve given me the best cums of my life, dear. We don’t need him.” All this time, she still rubbed my cockhead against her glistening vulva.

Desperate, I gasped, “Please, Mistress Veronica!”

“Oh, yes, Jenny. Did you wish to say something?”

“Oh, Mistress, please accept me into you. I truly, deeply wish to please you in any way I can, even if you ch.choose to d.d..dismiss me now, but, oh, please, please engulf me. I worship you, Mistress Veronica, and I long to give you all the pleasure I can. Please, please, don’t send me away now.”

Marci folded her arms. “I doubt he’s that disinterested. Like any college boy, he just wants to get laid.”

“I do, it’s true, I won’t deny it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to please my supreme Mistress!” I thrashed about, tugging the nylons. “Oh, Mistress Veronica, please choose mercy and pleasure. Please don’t be cruel!” Tears flowed down my cheeks. “Please, Mistress, please!”

Still teasing my cockhead with her lips, Veronica looked puzzled. “You’ve been begging so long I forgot what you’re begging for, Jenny. Exactly what is it you want me to do? And don’t use that silly Sorority politically correct term. Say what you want and let me know you mean it.”

“Mistress Veronica, please fuck me! Fuck Me! FUCK MEEEE!!!!” My rolling head flung tears.

“Oh, you want to be fucked! Why didn’t you say so before?”

She held me up and slipped just the tip in. “Well, maybe a little fucking, you ask so tearfully.” She rocked up and down just a tiny bit, keeping me barely inside.

I thrust up, but she rose on her thighs just as fast and I got nowhere. I blinked back more tears.

Veronica laughed wildly. “You want to go deeper? Look at him, Marci. Give him an inch and he wants the whole seven.”

“Of course I do, it feels so good! Please, Mistress Veronica, please.”

She put her hand on my forehead soothingly. “Relax, Jenny. I’m going to fuck you until we’re both satisfied, I promise. Keep your hips flat, relax and enjoy the ride. You’ll love it.” She never stopped that maddening rocking. “I confess to a wee bit of competitiveness. Since Marci made you cry, I want to also.” Then she gave me her TCD.

“Oh, Miss Veronica, you’re so beautiful!”

“Mmm.” She slid a tiny distance down me.

I sighed in pleasure...and she slid right back up and rocked. Each time, she went down farther and I gasped ‘cause it felt so good, then I moaned when she went back up until only the tip remained. After about four more dips, I thought for sure the next one would be the last.

“Oh, Ronnie, you’re driving him crazy! It’s wonderful.”

Down she came, deeper, farther...and back up.

“Ohhh,” I groaned.

Veronica grinned at me, then thrust down fast, taking all my length in a split second.

“Aaaahhhhh!” I cried. I never felt anything like it, the sudden rush of pussy pleasure. I worked hard at not cumming.

Veronica moved her hips back and forth on me and screamed, “I’m cummminggg!” She kept going a few more seconds, then opened her eyes and rapidly bounced up and down, fucking me, no longer teasing.

“Oh, Miss Veronica, this feels sooo good. Thank you, thank you.”

“Oh, so you liked being teased.”

“Yes, yes. You can do anything you want with me.”

“Marci, is it your experience that guys like to feel our breasts when we fuck them?”

“Oh, yes, they all like that.”

“Well, here’s a little more tease, Jenny.” Veronica tugged down the cups of her corset, exposing her large, firm breasts with their distended nipples. She said in a schoolyard singsong, “You can’t feel them, you’re tied up. You can’t feel them, you’re tied up.”

She kept fucking me, up and down, rubbing her clit on me, her tantalizing breasts bobbing before me, out of reach. Driven to distraction, reached up...and never stopped. My hands grasped the bobbing globes, wrists trailing black nylons.

The girls burst into laughter. “Did you see the expression on his face, Ronnie?”

“Most surprised and happiest guy on the planet! Silly boy, you’ve been free since before I took my cups down.”

I had to laugh, too. “You sure got me.”

Still laughing, Marci removed all four restraints from my limbs.

Veronica bent forward, dropping her marvelous breasts in front of my face. “Feel, lick, suck, Jenny. Enjoy me. Touch me any way you like.”

My cock surged at that invitation. I closed my mouth around one of her nipples and sucked it in, rolling my tongue over it and her aureole. Softness backed by a firm core! My hands cupped and squeezed her cheeks.

Veronica kept her pace slow, then sped up again, slamming down on me.

“Edging, edging! I cried.

“Ahhh!” cried Veronica, evidently cumming again. Marci’s cries joined ours.

Veronica leaned forward and pressed both boobs against my face. I rolled my head, tonguing the inner slopes as much as I could, covered in breastflesh. Edged again.

Veronica sat up and I grasped both breasts, reveling in their size and fullness. I flicked my thumbs over the nipples. I slipped one hand between us, thumbing her clit.

“Oh, I love that!” She bore down on me. “Cumming!”

“Edge! Edge!”

I recovered from the edge as Veronica slowed down after her cum. Strong pussysmell filled my nose. I opened my eyes. Marci’s wet, open slit was right above me. I stretched my tongue out to meet her as she descended on me. Wow! Me, the engineering nerd, fucking one girl and eating another! The Sorority demands a lot, but this is worth it! I thought.

“I’m tired of masturbating, watching you two have all the fun.”

“I love you, Marci.”

“Love you, too.”

I reached my hands up and found the girls hands already on each other’s breasts. I managed to get in on the act, too. One voluptuous orb overfilled one hand, the other cupped a very firm, conical handful. Marci’s puffy nipple never felt so hard to me. The contrast brought me right to the edge once again.

My hips pumped up into Veronica, who didn’t notice this bit of “disobedience.” I kept licking Marci’s clit, my tongue tip flashing.

The women must have been kissing, because all I heard were muffled moans that came to simultaneous peaks just as I edged. I forced my hips flat and concentrated on my Kegels. Very difficult not to cum.

“You were right, Marci, dear,” Veronica gasped. “It is a good cock to fuck. A good size and long-lasting. I’m not selfish. Would you like a turn?”

“Oh, yes, let’s switch.”

As Marci swung her leg over my head, my jaw dropped. “Oh my God,” I gasped. “I am soo lucky.” Veronica dropped down on me one last time and pushed up with her strong legs. I came out with a pop!

Veronica straddled me and a different smelling pussy hovered over my mouth. “How’s your control Jenny? Do you need a short break before Marci fills herself with you?”

“Yes, but short.” We all laughed. Marci wrapped her forefinger and thumb around my base, where the string was. She squeezed it a few times, which felt good, but nothing like the wild excitement of fucking while eating pussy.

Which resumed. Marci straddled me. She didn’t tease me as Veronica had, but held me in position and gently lowered herself onto me. My second pussy today!

Marci started slow, and I squeezed her smooth, firm bumcheeks in time to her, not forgetting my tongue and lip work. At first, I lay with my hips flat, but as Marci sped up, I naturally started meeting her downthrusts.

Veronica’s hands pushed me away from Marci’s ass, so I got my thumb on her clit as she rode up and down. Slaps reverberated.

“Oh, smack me, Ronnie! Oh, I’m so close. Ohhh, Ahhhh!” Veronica’s moans indicated a double orgasm for them.

A good cum for them and a very strong edge for me. I nearly lost it. I twisted my body and kicked my legs.

“Our boy Jenny’s about to loses control, aren’t you?”

“Mmmm hm.”

“All right. You’ve been a very good boy and you deserve my special finish.”

That sounded good, though with these sadists, you never could tell. However, when she climbed off me, I dutifully said, “Thank you so much, Mistress Veronica.”

“You’re gonna love it,” promised Marci as she moved off me and to one side.

Veronica grasped my cock and gave it a kiss. “It’s a good one, Jenny. Gave us both a good ride and kept control.” She straddled me once again, tucked me back inside her and lay on top of me, kissing me deeply as she slowly fucked me. She had one hand on the back of my head and the other dug into my ass, a bit painfully. I massaged her breasts. This exciting kiss lasted a long time!

“I know you’re full of cum and ready to pop, Jenny. Give me an edge.” She kissed me again, fucking me hard and fast. She broke the kiss, gasping, so I closed my mouth over a nipple. I loved those big breasts!

“Edging, edging,” I mumbled into her.

“Hold it, Jenny, hold it,” encouraged Veronica.

“You can do it, you can do it,” put in Marci.

I grunted with effort, thrashed my head and drummed my legs, forced my hips still, gritted my teeth, tightened my PC...!!!

...Veronica stopped and withdrew. “I knew you could do it, Jenny.”

I lay there, gasping, not daring to move as I slowly felt the bubbling, insistent cum drain from my stiff column.

“Now, Jenny, listen carefully. I’m going to mount you one more time. When I tell you ‘Be still,’ don’t move a muscle; let me do the work. The “Be still” command is your permission to cum. Try to keep your edge, it'll be better for you, but enjoy your inevitable failure to the full, it’s your reward.”

With these rather enigmatic words, she took me inside her again and rode me up and down slowly.

Alarmed, Marci said, “Our date...”

What were they planning for me? More tears of rage?

“Oh, yes, our date. The date to fuck a real man I mentioned in the basement.” As Veronica spoke, she sped up her fucking. Marci appeared at her side, smiling. “You’re the real man, Jenny. Considerate, thoughtful, respectful, docile, obedient, gentle in touch, self-sacrificing, and so very long-lasting.” Both girls gave me their TCDs.

My jaw dropped. “Uh, uh, thank you, Mistresses...Veronica and Marci. I’m overwhelmed. I don’t know what to say.” Tears filled my eyes once again.

Veronica stopped riding me. “Be still. Do your best. Relax and enjoy.”

I held still, wondering what she had in store. Marci’s grin told me she knew.

At first, nothing happened. Veronica eyed me expectantly.

I felt my cock move slightly inside Veronica’s pussy. I knit my brows. It felt good, but it wasn’t much.

There. A stronger twitch. She was moving my cock around with her pussy! Again. “Oh, wow!”

The women’s grins widened. A big squeeze, down near the base of my cock. “Oh! Oh!”

She held the next squeeze for a few seconds.

“I never imagined...” I gasped.

“Hold out as long as you can, Jenny!” The next squeeze came right on my cockhead. “Ahhh!” I gasped, amazed at the pleasure. “Oh, how wonderful!” If there were going to be more like that, I determined to hold out for all I was worth. “Ahhh!” She did it again. Without moving her body, she gave my desperate cock the greatest pleasure I’d ever felt. I bore down.

With a wide grin, Veronica nipped my cockhead again...and again... then continuously.

No contest. “OOOOOHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHH!” I screamed. Spurt after spurt filled Veronica’s pussy. I thrashed about at the last few, weakening spasms. I collapsed and lost consciousness for a second or two. I never felt so good, or so drained, in my life.

I came around. Veronica had dismounted me and both mistresses lay on the bed, one on either side of me, smiling. “Wh...what was that? I never felt anything quite so good.”

“It’s called the Bite of Venus. Did you like it?”

I shook my head and just laughed. “Absolutely incredible. My cock sorta hurts, like it’s been in a vacuum cleaner.” Both girls hugged and kissed me. Sure was nice snuggling between the two beauties.

That was not to last. Marci clambered over us and plumped up some pillows for a backrest for Veronica, who lay back, arms on the headboard, red hair fanned out. She spread her legs.

“Jennie, lick up your cream pie.”

I’d anticipated this because of their preparations. I smiled, not entirely forced, and lay down, licking our commingled fluids.

“Don’t swallow it, Jenny,” said Marci. “We all want a taste.”

Gobs of my white jism oozed from between Veronica’s lips. I gazed at it a moment, allowing myself a certain amount of pride. The way she sucked it all out of me...Wow! I began licking. I kept telling myself Ithat’s my jism. I licked and sucked as drops slid out and filled my mouth. I rubbed her nubbin with a thumb.

“Oh, I like that,” cried Veronica as she came. “What a good boy!” She sighed a few more times, then said, “Show us, Jenny.”

Feeling foolish and proud at once, I obeyed. Both mistresses smiled when they saw the mix.

“I want some,” said Marci. “Save some for yourself and Ronnie.” She kissed me, her tongue scooping. With a smile, Veronica did the same.

Following Veronica’s lead, we all opened our mouths, displaying the mixture of pussy juice and cum. We smiled and swallowed. I didn’t mind the taste, but Veronica andMarci licked their lips, grinning. Marci gently untied my cock, releasingthe limp, shrunken thing from the bonds.

“What great sex we had!” said Veronica. Kneeling on the bed, we hugged, with kisses all around.

“I’m tired of all this domme gear. Remove my boots, Jenny.”

Off came the spiked objects of worship.

“Loosen my corset.”

I untied the bows and loosened the strings. Veronica stood and the garment fell to the floor, partially dragging the stockings with it.

“Remove my stockings, unhook them and put all the clothes away.”

I took then off her and turned to the closet and dresser. As I did, I heard rustling, sighs and kisses behind me. Finished, I turned to see Veronica and Marci hugging and kissing passionately. They pressed each others’ heads, twining their fingers in long hair. Buttocks, breasts and hands flowed together.

Marci held one of Veronica’s breasts with both hands, gently squeezing as she tongued and sucked the nipple.

Veronica slipped two fingers inside Marci, who quickly moaned into the big breast, cumming.

Clearly, I was forgotten as they moved about in the bed, seeking a new position. I scrambled back on one side of the bed, watching avidly.

Veronica turned partway on her side, supported by a hand on the headboard. Marci lay on the far side of the bed, and the two meshed legs. Their hips flexed. The lovers smiled to one another, rubbing their pussies together.

I stared, astounded. Two women fucking each other. Who knew? My cock stirred involuntarily, so I held it, squeezing slowly.

The gripped each others’ hands, I guess to help hold the position. (Can my engineer’s brain never turn off?)

Gasping and pumping in unison, they both came, bringing me to a half-mast stiffie. I hadn’t believed I could erect so soon after the best cum of my life, but there I was.

“You’ve been so magnificent and regal all day, Ronnie my love, let me give you a cum.”

Veronica just smiled and lay back, legs spread.

Marci grinned at her, fingers sliding in and out. Her tongue flicked the clitoris.

Veronica grinned like the Cheshire cat.

Marci got to it in earnest, claiming the woman in the boat with her whole mouth.

Veronica cried out and came. “More!”

Marci never let up, and in a few moments,Veronica growled, then cried out gutterally, “Oh, yes! Oh, Yes!” She subsided and relaxed, but only for a moment. She jumped up, her thigh nearly knocking Marci’s head, to stand by the bed. Her flashing eyes caught mine. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the picnic basket. “Juice,” she croaked.

I snatched three juice bottles and offered them to her. She chose the blueberry, darn it. Marci picked the pomegranate, leaving me the prune. I raised it, and my eyebrows, to Veronica, who granted me permission with an imperious gesture.

As I gratefully drank (I hadn’t noticed how thirsty I was until then.), Veronica stretched her whole body, hands curled like claws, growling. She shook her head from side to side, her long mane again forming waves.

I dropped to one knee, worshipping. Marci beheld her raptly, with blazing eyes.

Veronica growled, “I love being a woman! We cum and cum and cum! What a day this has been.” She pulled Marci to her and kissed her, hard. She flung Marci away and noticed me. “All stiff again, eh? On your back, slave!”

Awed, frightened and excited at once, I hastened to obey. Marci wasted no time moving aside for me.

Veronica leapt over me, poised herself above my cock, and glared at Marci.

Marci grasped my cock at the base and held it straight up.

Veronica positioned herself and slammed down on me.

“Uhhh.”

She rode me fast and hard, up and down again and again. “Don’t your dare cum! This is my fuck!” Bouncing, rubbing her clit against me, she screamed again and again. “I love fucking! I take cock. I take cunt! I take it all!” Inarticulate screams took over as she came again...and again.

Open-mouthed, I stared. Marci standing off to one side, eyes shining with admiration and love, fondled one of her breasts and wriggled three fingers inside herself. She moaned as she came.

Veronica rode me to one more furious orgasm, then collapsed on me, breathing raggedly.

I wrapped my arms and legs around her. Marci wet a tissue from a water bottle in the picnic basket and gently wiped the sweat from Veronica’s forehead and back.

“Turn the lamp down, Jenny.”

I rose and did so, very uncertain what came next.

Veronica and Marci lay facing each other hugging and kissing with deep affection rather than desperate passion.

Was I dismissed? Merely forgotten? An afterthought? I did not want to interfere with their love, and I certainly did not want to leave. I gulped and carefully, tentatively lay on the bed behind Veronica. When that elicited no rebuke, I dared to slide my arm over her slender waist.

She partly rolled over and met my gaze. “Spoon me, Jenny. Sleep with us both.” She kissed me, then turned back to Marci.

We gently caressed each other, using fingertips and palms, slowly, with occasional hugs and kisses that became less frequent....

I awoke shortly before full light. The digital clock read 6:23. Careful not to disturb Veronica, I got my feet to the floor and padded to the washroom. Kari, wet from a shower, toweled herself. She eyed me in some surprise, but made no comment.

Returning, I passed Marci on her way in. We smiled. Back in the room, Veronica still slept. I remained standing, not wishing to disturb Veronica’s much-deserved rest.

Marci returned and sat in one of the office chairs. She spread her legs and pointed to her shaved pussy.

I grinned and dropped to my knees, rubbing her pussylips, squeezing them, rolling her clit between compressed lips.

“Mmmm,” she sighed.

I smiled. No mouth yet, and Marci was very happy.

She pushed my head toward her, and I slipped my tongue between her lips, down low by her entrance. I flicked it up and down, darted it in and out. Marci’s sighs became louder moans.

Slowly, I slid up to her clit. I spread her labia with my wide tongue, and lapped her clit and everything near it.

A strong hand on my shoulder pushed me away. Startled, I looked up to see imperious Veronica.

“That will do, Jenny. I will care for Marci’s needs. Take your pretty lingerie, find a sister to lock you away, and don’t conceal your sexy undies as you walk across campus.” She buried her face in Marci’s wetness.

Stunned at this reversal, I stood a few seconds, recovering, while Veronica took my place between Marci’s thighs. Lapping sounds accompanied by staccato cries urged me to get away lest further humiliation should catch up with me. I scooped up my folded lingerie and exited, saying, “Thank you both for the best time of my life. I humbly and sincerely hope I have served and pleased you well.”

No response. Shaking my head in bewildered disappointment, I left and descended the stairs. Several Sisters, from naked to fully dressed, went to and fro from the kitchen. Doris noticed me.

“Jenny. Or should I say Uncle Owen? You spent the night, lucky boy. Turn round and bend over. Oh, yes, I treated you very well, didn’t I? Penny, come look.”

“Wow, all those scabs. You really cut him. I heard about your scene. I was studying at the library, damn it. I’ve never done anything close to that,” said the long-legged Freshman admiringly.

“I’ll teach you one day, maybe on Jenny here.”

“I’d like that very much. Jenny, wouldn’t that be fun for all three of us?”

Still grasping my ankles, I said, “Mistress, I don’t know what to say to that. I’m always glad to provide any of the Sisters with their desires.”

They both laughed and traded hard swats on my bum. It throbbed anew, and I was grateful when they stopped.

“Run along, Jenny, it’s almost time for class.”

“Please, Mistress. I need to be locked up.”

“I’ll take care of it,” volunteered Penelope. She accompanied me Below Stairs, where we found my cage and clothes. She fitted me back into the hated prison. Without changing expression, she grasped my ballsack and squeezed. Hard.

With a cry, I sank to the floor, clutching my throbbing jewels.

Penelope just laughed. “Hurry up and get dressed, or you’ll be late.” She left me there.

I rolled about a few more times, waiting for the acute pain to subside. Slowly, I got to my feet and dressed, picked up my lingerie, and started for the door. Just as I had on entering yesterday, I met Samantha, dressed for school in tight jeans and a tee shirt.

“Sore balls, Jenny?” She noticed my slight limp. We exited and headed toward campus together.

“Yes, Miss Samantha, a gift from Penelope.”

“Good for her. I gather you spent the night. Did you give your mistresses good service?”

“I did my best. I must say it was the best night of my life.”

“Are you perhaps closer to the magic number of four?”

“Yes, Miss Samantha, I am.”

“Well, maybe you are. I’ll read Veronica’s report. It has to be favorable, you know, and Veronica’s very demanding.”

“You got that right,” I said with feeling. I asked her permission to take the path to my dorm. We parted with smiles.

Alone, I felt the full flux of my emotions. The memory of sexual ecstasy stood out foremost, but close behind was the humiliation and surprise of my summary dismissal after such intimacy. The nagging sting in my ass and the memory of Penelope’s ball busting pushed me toward resentment. My thought last night, that the physical and emotional pain the Sisters inflicted was worth the incredible sex, haunted me. From a distance, I watched Samantha’s blonde hair, recalling how she appeared to want me to gain the sex experience she required to fuck me again. These dominant beauties had me where they wanted me, and I seemed to be powerless.

I’m not powerless, though, I thought. I’m going to get out of this cage. I’ve got a lot more confidence now. I bet I could date a girl and take her to bed if I could just get out of this cage.

After class, I put together a website for JNY Security. It was pretty easy with the tools the web host supplied. I embedded comments including a disclaimer that JNY Security was a startup. But if any of the firms I corresponded with looked, I’d appear legit at first glance.

Then I wrote a few more emails, asking about RFID passkeys.

I checked my Sorority mail, hoping to see reports from Veronica and Marci. They weren’t posted yet, but Doris left a brief note describing how much I’d taken, my bleeding, and the “beautiful and gratifying” scabs she’d seen in the morning. What did I expect?

Elena, the head scheduler for the Auxiliary, sent mail under the subject “Crunch Time Schedule Changes.”

“Get your fingers ready for kneadin’ and your tongues ready for lickin’. Term papers, exams, lab reports, we all have ‘em. The Sisters need to relax after hard evenings hitting the books. Also, we don’t want you to neglect your own studies on our account.

“There will be many fewer afternoon and evening shifts beginning the week before Thanksgiving break. Instead, many of you will be on hand from 10:00 pm until midnight weeknights and to 2:00 AM Friday and Saturday. Erection and masturbation discipline will be relaxed. You may bring study materials to the House and use the dining table. As always in the House, you will instantly serve any Sister in any way she requires.

“Notify us as soon as possible, if you haven’t already done so, of your Thanksgiving and Christmas plans.”

I just shook my head. They wanted us to be ready to rub the kinks from their necks and rock their beds to dreamland, but God forbid we should get behind in our studies. Anyhow, I expected to escape — and get away with it.

Wednesday, I had my last shift on the regular schedule. Nothing much happened, though I found it hard to concentrate on staying erect Below Stairs. Why? Doris kept bringing in Sisters to show off the results of her Kevlar work. Studies occupied more time than usual, so demand for services decreased. Late at night, I massaged and licked Kari, Adriana, and Sophia.

My luck changed when I checked email that night. One of my inquiries paid off big time. I was offered a device for security companies only. The machine generated random RFID codes and kept track those that worked. Portable, it used a USB port and the CPU and memory of a computer. I checked the minimum requirements, learning that my laptop was packed plenty of punch for this. I gulped at the $400 price, but hauled out my credit card. I grinned and gave myself a high 5, since I couldn’t do it with anyone else. Eight to ten business days — should be here in time for Thanksgiving. I already knew they kept us locked over the holidays. With luck, I won’t be, I thought. I ain’t spending all my time wanking in my room. I’ll try to date some senior or junior in high school. I should have status as a college boy. A few names flitted through my head.

My late night shifts involved many Sisters, including Samantha. Veronica and Marci checked the healing of my cheeks a few times, always hugging and holding hands. I guess that explained why they didn’t use me, or from what I heard from some of the other servants.

I watched the mail every day. An email informed me of a delay, but promised shipment “as soon as possible.” Nuts!

Wednesday morning, the day before Thanksgiving, the final blow fell. An email said my device was back-ordered, my funds returned. With a very deep sigh, I gave up all my plans. A boring four days without release of any sort instead of blessed, secret freedom.

End of Book 1.

I will be out of town, off the grid, from July 25 to August 8, so I won't be able to respond to comments or PMs, but I will after the 8th.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sorority Auxiliary 09, Veronica's Tease

Post by janmb »

Book 2!

Book 2!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Enjoy your paddling, well deserved!
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

janmb wrote:
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Enjoy your paddling, well deserved!
That can definitely be taken two ways, Jan. Oh, you knew that!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by janmb »

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
subbywannabe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Post by subbywannabe »

great story and hope you enjoyed your time away!
looksee73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by looksee73 »

Many hopes of continued story! This has been a favorite of mine from the first chapter!