Logical

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not currently owned.

Logical

Post by justruinit2 »

Madam Marcia had an idea for some fun with Her two male slaves. But She did not want to lower Herself to do something to them. She thought of getting someone to help Her prepare the slaves for their task. Her friend, Debbie, knew about Madam's lifestyle and enjoyed being waited on by the slaves. Maybe it was time to have Dee participate in the fun!

"Hi Dee," Marcia smiled as Debbie answered Her phone. "Come on over for some wine and snacks later today. We haven't seen each other for awhile."

"Sure Marcia," Dee said. "See you in an hour. Okay?"

Madam was excited. This could be fuckin' great! "mc, come here." mc was told to put his chastity belt back on and to put the other slave's belt on him, too. Madam told him to wear their sissy cowboy outfits and prepare some snacks for Mistress Dee.

"And by the way, your label is now pd and it's label will be bf. bf is now considered slave number 2 and I will address him directly if needed. Do you understand, dipshit?" Madam Marcia then turned Her back to him to indicate that he was dismissed.

bf asked what was going on and was elated that he was now considered a slave, not just a slave-in-training. After putting on the chastity belts, they went to dress. The outfits was chaps, pink leather vests with fringe, and cowgirl hats. They also wore boots.

pd looked at bf. "Turn around for me," he said. bf looked good; he was skinny as a rail, but wearing nothing but the chastity belt and the cowboy outfit was quite sexy. bf's ass cheeks looked so squeezeable framed by the chaps! pd could feel some pressure against his chastity belt.

"How do i look?" bf smiled and said that he looked like a real cowboy ready for roping and branding... They both laughed and walked to the kitchen to begin preparing the snacks for Madam.

The doorbell rang just as the slaves finished the snacks. pd, being the number 1 slave went to answer the door. Madam Marcia walked into the living room to watch and await Her guest. Madam was wearing high heels, tight capri pants, and a halter top that was a little small. She did not wear a bra or panties.

Dee was at the door. She wore very short (and very tight) cut-off jeans shorts and a man's unbuttoned white shirt, knotted just above Her naval. Her asscheeks peeked out from the bottom of Her shorts. Her perky C-cup titties were trying to get out also. It was obvious to pd that She wasn't wearing a bra either.

Her strawberry blonde hair reached Her shoulders and looked like She stepped out of a beauty parlor a second ago. As always, Her makeup was perfect; it was as if She didn't wear any makeup at all. Her smile lit up the doorway and made Her beautiful face even more attractive.

pd bowed and said "Welcome Mistress Dee." She walked past him without acknowledging him and said hello to Madam Marcia. They hugged each other for a moment, maybe a moment too long for friends, but not long enough to be lovers. Their tits pressed together and pd imagined himself between Them, Madam's tit pressing against his chest and Dee's against his back.

Madam Marcia invited Dee to sit and told pd to get some wine for Them. Dee smiled at Marcia and asked what pd meant. Madam laughed and said, "That is his label. The other is bf. pd means pencil dick and bf is a bug fucker."

Dee laughed out loud. "So these two whatevers have dicklets instead of cocks?" She was still laughing and Dee held up Her thumb and forefinger and said, "Is this how they jerkoff?"

pd and bf stood by Madam Marcia, feeling humiliated. Madam also laughed and nodded Her head.

"Why do You keep them around? they can't possibly satisfy You."

Madam ordered the slave boys to get the snacks for Them. After they left the room, Madam said, "That is why I keep them. they do My bidding and anything I want for My enjoyment." She smiled at Dee and said, "Would You like to try it?"

Dee looked surprised, but She was interested. Dee smiled and said, "I wondered if You were ever going to to ask me! You must have known that I always enjoyed watching You with them. The orders, the spankings, the chastity belts, the restrants, and all the toys. I fantasized about how You must punish them after I leave. Soooo, yes, yes yes yes I would like to try it."

Madam nodded and thought "Is Dee a submissive? Did Dee misunderstand what I meant?"