Sorority Auxiliary, Veronica's Return, Part 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary, Veronica's Return, Part 4

Post by micheleFFS »

Veronica's Return, Part 4: The Basement at Last!

(Author's Note: This revision includes new material after a string of asterisks you can search for. The episode is now complete with Veronica's treatment of "Uncle Owen" and "Aunt Lily." I've made a few changes to the first part of this episode - fixing typos and making some changes in clothing to keep things consistent between the early and later parts of the story. Above the asterisks there are no new incidents or plot development; after the asterisks, all is new. I also took Jan's suggestion and put the author's 'notes at the end of the text.)

I knocked off studying Sunday afternoon around 1:30. I went down the hall to shower and shave. Back in my room, I hesitated a moment, then donned the bra, garterbelt and hosiery Marci gave me. I knew she and Veronica had plans for me, and I figured wearing those clothes would please them. I snapped my panties waistband when I put then on. I always did that before leaving for the Sorority. The small ritual reminded me of my place and put me in a submissive mood.

About a block from the TDK house, I fell with Steffie.

“Hey, thanks,” he said.

I flashed him a puzzled look.

“I got an extra shift to cover yours. Seems you’re booked all day with Veronica and Marci. Lucky you.”
“Ha. Yes, lucky you, lucky me. I hope one of the cruel beauties mistreats your eager dick.”

We both laughed as we mounted the steps. Sam was on the door that afternoon. She unlocked us and told me to strip and go straight to Veronica and Marci’s room. “I think you’re going to have a wonderful day,” she said with a wink.”You look darling in your cute lingerie.”

“Thank you, Sister.”

Veronica bade me to enter at my knock. “Jenny, how good to see you.” She wrapped me in a hug, then told me to sit on a chair by the vanity, facing the bed, covered with very twisted bedclothes. The air felt a bit dense, and had an odor of mingled sweat and pussysmell.

Veronica and Marci sat next to each other, thigh to thigh, holding hands. Both lovely ladies wore nearly transparent nightgowns, Marci’s pink and Veronica’s blue. Marci beamed when she saw my lingerie. “I’m very pleased you wore my gift to you. Very sweet of you and a real improvement to your appeal. Don’t you think so, Ronnie?”

“Yes, I sure do.” Veronica tousled my hair. “But are you sure you wore this finery only to please us? Does our Jenny secretly like wearing pretty things and being girly?”

I laughed and shook my head, unable to meet her eyes. “No, no, I like to please you. Remember, I’m a sub male, still learning, but I know enough to do things to please my mistresses.”

They both laughed and told me I was a good boy. Veronica thanked me again for being thoughtful of her when her grandmother died and for the good wishes I sent her through Marci.

“I’m sorry I missed the Halloween Party; I had a big role in the scenario, which was mostly Marci’s plan. I’m so glad it went well and you won all those prizes. Marci said you were very good when she fucked you. I bet you loved that! Darn it, I was supposed to take you first. Well, maybe another time.”

My head reeled. Did that mean they both planned to fuck me Halloween night? Or that it would have been Veronica instead? Flabbergasted, I almost lost the thread of her speech.

“...hurt your feelings a lot. For such a sweet girl, she can be delightfully cruel. But in the end, you were a good sport about it, raising your value to us as a submissive servant.”

“Thank you. Thank you both. Wow, compliments. That doesn’t happen often.”

We all laughed, and they both said that everyone needed to know when they performed well.

“Grandmama’s funeral went very well, though the planning was rough — more on that later. Angelina came; she was a good friend of my grandmama’s. You probably didn’t know this, Jenny, but my grandmother was one of the founders of TDK, back before Betty Friedan wrote the Feminine Mystique.”
I didn’t know anything about the book, but it sounded ancient. “Really, one of the founders. Well, good for her.”

“Yes, the national president came, and a lot of older alums, male and female.” With a mysterious smile, she added, “One of them asked about you, Jenny, but I won’t tell you anything more about it.”
Intriguing. Hmmm....

“Back to the planning I mentioned. My Uncle Owen and his meek little subservient wife, Lily, if you can believe that name, tried to obstruct us at every turn, denigrating what he always referred to as “overblown feminism.” And I happen to know the religious hypocrite groped at least one of my cousins and one guest who wasn’t even a relative, a young and innocent girl. and who was underage to boot.

“I confronted them about it and he didn’t deny it. She defended him. ‘Boys will be boys. You can’t expect a red-blooded American boy like my Owen to keep is hands totally to himself - as long as it’s just your hands, Owen.’
“I sputtered, ‘What about the girls he touched? Don’t they matter?’ ‘It didn’t hurt them.’ ‘What to they expect, all tempting in short skirts, low tops?’ So I said, ‘Well, why don’t you try it with a strong-willed woman? Like, for example, me.’ Lily says, ‘Because you’re a dyke, dear, and we respect your right to deviancy.’ That was so over the top I glared at them and walked out.”

Marci and I exchanged glances, trying not to laugh, for Veronica clearly remained incensed at the incident.
“Go ahead, laugh. I know it’s funny. That’s Lily being politically correct.” She giggled, and the three of us lost it. When we finally calmed down, I said, “Mistress, you ought to record that as part of the history of TDK.”

“That’s a good idea, I think I will. But the real reason I brought it all up wasn’t to amuse you, but to explain my anger (which is still there, despite our laughter) and what I intend to do about it. Since that happened, my blood boils when I remember it. On the flight back, when I wasn’t thinking of my reunion with you, Marci, I fantasized what I’d do if I had them in the basement.” They kissed...and kissed.

“Anyway, now that the long and joyous reunion has temporarily satiated us, I want to deal with my anger,” she said this with a sweet smile. “I’m going to take you both to the basement and treat you as I would Owen and Lily, so you’re both in for it. Sorry, Marci, but lingerie just isn’t right for phony macho Uncle Owen.

“Tale your finery off, Jenny, and be careful of your stockings.”

I carefully stripped, folding the garments and leaving them on the dresser.

Veronica went right into character. “Owen, I’m glad to see you’re properly attired. I don’t know or care what your bedroom practices are, but you are to undress your wife, using your hands alone, without touching her flesh. If you fail, you’ll earn a penalty of my choosing. Neither of you are to speak unless bidden to by me.”

Marci stood and I grasped the nightgown at Marci’s shoulders and pulled the garment over her head, thinking this is easy. Then I saw the thong. In color, it matched the pink gown. However, except for a tiny, strategic pouch, there was no nylon, only very thin, tightly stretched elastic, nowhere as wide as my fingers. I stared at it, eyebrows raised. A real challenge, probably intended to be a setup to fail, Veronica’s privilege.

I knelt by Marci, intently staring at the elastic. The fabric that went around her waist held two thin strips of the stretchy stuff. I practiced getting my thumbnail and forefinger nail to act as pinchers, and moved in. Veronica leaned over to watch. Carefully, I got my nails on the wisp of fabric but could not grasp the tiny elastic band. I tried again, placing my thumbnail between the two thin stretchy bands, pushing in and up. My forefinger descended, catching the band. I felt my nails meeting with the fabric between and gently tugged the elastic waistband from Marci’s hip. Breathing a sigh of relief, I inserted one finger between the band and Marci, then another finger. After that, it was easy. One finger pulling the thong away from each hip, I drew the skimpy garment down her thighs and off her bare feet. I smiled at my success. “I’m glad she wasn’t wearing triple-strapped fuck me pumps,” I quipped.

“Don’t be flippant, Owen. Your hypocritical, chauvinist ass is in big trouble, not to mention your sorry excuse for a dick. Didn’t I tell you not to speak? Sit back down and don’t get up, whatever happens.”
“Lily, get my corset and a pair of stockings from the bottom drawer of my dresser. Good, put them on the bed. Now, take off my nightgown. You may touch me as much as you want.” She bent forward a bit, allowing Marci to easily grasp the shoulders of the gown. A tug and Veronica stood naked and proud, no thong.

I erected immediately at the sight and stroked myself eagerly. Marci’s red hair cascaded down the front, partially obscuring the large, firm breasts. The waist was small, the hips wide, the thighs statuesque, the calves shapely, tapering to bare feet. Reddish brown labia protruded from pale, prominent outer lips.
“Stop wanking, you,” Veronica snapped. Very reluctantly, I let go.

Marci acted as though she wanted to speak, but subsided.

“Did you wish to say something?” Veronica asked.

“I just wanted to say I understand, Owen can’t just ignore the feelings a beautiful girl like you arouses in him; after a certain degree of arousal, he needs stimulation and relief. Usually, I see to his need, but if I’m not available, he uses his hand.”

Veronica rolled her eyes. “That’s another thing we’ll discuss when we’re all in the basement. Now, Lily, put me in the corset and fasten the clasps, then tighten the bows.” As Marci complied, Veronica’s beauty and stature increased. The corset, of emerald green leather, pushed up her breasts, rounding the exposed tops and covering the pale nipples. Her hips flared wider under pressure from above as Marci cinched up the strings in the back.

Jenny would have dropped to one knee in worship; Uncle Owen just stared.

Veronica sat on the edge of the bed. “Roll my stockings and draw them up my legs.”

Marci bent to the task as eagerly as I would have. She took her time with each nylon, slowly unrolling it up and patting them smooth a bit longer than necessary.

So much longer that Uncle Owen’s indignation got the better of him. “Lily! What are you doing? That’s sinful.”

Crack! Without warning, Veronica, on her feet, slapped me. Not hard, not to hurt, but to shock me into obedience. “When I say stay still, I mean stay still.” Glaring at me, she fastened and adjusted the six dangling garters. Shifting her gaze to Marci, she pointed to the floor of the closet and said, “My boots.”
Marci retrieved the black boots and knelt to hold them for Veronica. With a guilty glance at me, she ran her hand up and down each calf before guiding the foot inside. Veronica stood, the tall, slender heels adding to her stature and rhinestones outlining the upper edge, high in front, just below her knee and tapering down to the rear, revealing the curve of her calf.

Veronica eyed us with a glint in her eye and a slight smile. She opened a drawer in the bedside table and withdrew two lengths of silvery twine, an object that resembled two tweezers joined by a light chain, and a couple of decorated, red enamel chopsticks held together with elastic bands. She put everything on the table except one string. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she beckoned me to come stand before her.

“Owen, spread your legs.”

I obeyed and she lifted my penis.

“I always knew you wanted me,” I said.

“Pfui. Don’t be ridiculous.” Veronica whipped the string around my ballsack and quickly tied my sack pretty tight, then tied the other end to a handle on the bureau. “Stay there while I attend to your wife. Lily, come right here.” She indicated the floor in front of where she sat.

Looking rather timid, Marci approached.

“I don’t care whether you like it or not, you’re going to take it. It won’t do you any harm. Hmm...where did I hear that before?” She then attached the tweezer-like clamps to Marci’s nipples, leaving the chain, which had a larger middle ring, hanging down.

Marci gasped, but Veronica wasn’t done. “On the bed, on your back. Good girl. Spread.”

“You frighten me, Veronica.”

“You should be frightened, you dupe! I’ll scare his bullshit right out of you.” As she spoke, she loosened the rubber bands around the chopsticks a couple of turns. Spreading the two sticks with her fingers, she slipped them over Marci’s cuntlips, forcing all four lips forward and out. Then, she tightened the apparatus by redoing the loops in the rubber band. (Author’s Note 1)

“What are you doing to my wife?”

“Shut up, you. I told her it won’t harm her. It doesn’t even hurt, does it?”

“N-no, not really.”

Veronica next tied a loop in the remaining string, fitted it loosely behind the chopsticks and put the end through the large link in the nipple clips chain. She released me from the bureau and took up our leads. Both of us were now effectively leashed.

“You have a difficult task, Lily. Don’t let the line go taut and pull the chopsticks or the nipple clips free. I won’t walk fast, but be sure to keep up. You, Owen, I can simply tug.” She demonstrated.

I grunted and stepped forward. Marci followed, taking rapid baby steps. She’d practiced this. When we exited to the hall, Dorothea came out of her room. She favored our group with a wide smile. Veronica said, “Dorothea, meet my sexist, chauvinist, creepy Uncle Owen and the wife he’s brainwashed and virtually enslaved, Aunt Lily. We’re going down to the basement for some reprogramming.”

“Good. I’m sure you’ll do a fantastic number on this pair. If I have time, I’ll come down soon.”

The stairs presented a problem, but Marci kept pace with Veronica and reached the bottom with all clamps in place. (Author’s Note 2)

Veronica led us around the living and dining rooms, through the kitchen and around to Below Stairs, introducing us to each group of bookworms - lots of people studying that weekend. Steffie was alone Below Stairs, wanking away, and looked wistful as we departed. We went around the corner to the narrow basement stairs. I went first for the convenience of Marci, who again kept the compressors in place.
The basement. I’d never been there before, though I’d heard so many intriguing tales. At the bottom of the stairs, Veronica said, “Take a good look, Uncle Owen.” Except for several thick posts and a small walled-off room in one corner, where I assumed the furnace, water heater, and electrical box were, the huge basement was one big room. One wall supported several areas divided by low partitions. Furled curtains allowed for privacy of sight if not of sound. These areas, for all the world resembling office cubicles, were equipped for fantasy play. One represented an old fashioned classroom with wooden chairs with attached desks, a stool, dunce cap, and blackboard. In the next cubicle, barred widows painted on the wall, a metal table and chairs, handcuffs and rubber hoses identified an interrogation room. The third held a doctor’s examining table, a clavicle, and several genuine medical devices such as Warfenburg wheels, reflex hammers, forceps, and some electronic devices I couldn’t identify that scared the bejabbers out of me.

The main space boasted two walls of cabinets and pegboards displaying whips, chains, ropes, slappers, canes, crops, restraints large and small and other objects I couldn’t, with my lack of experience, identify. The third wall supported the Saint Andrews cross I’d heard about as well as a rotating wheel on which a person could be tied and spun. The athletic horse rested next to a stair stepper in one corner, and a pillory awaited a sinner in the other.

A wooden structure resembling a letter D turned 90 degrees to the right, festooned with leather straps and brass buckles, occupied the far end. I realized a person on their back on this furniture might be uncomfortable and vulnerable at once. The center of the main space held a circular bed above which was a steel I-beam along which an electric block and tackle rested, ready to pluck a victim and transport him across the room.

In short, the possibilities of the area overwhelmed me. (Author’s Note 3)

Veronica allowed me enough time to take this in, then said, “Prisoners to the interrogation room,” and led us into the room-size area. In a corner stood a cell made of thin reinforcing bar. Without letting go of my lead, she shoved Marci inside and locked the door with a key hanging on the wall. “Wait here and don’t interrupt. Listen carefully and you might learn something.”

The metal table filled the center of the room. Three chairs were to one side of it, one on the other. Marci had me sit at the single chair and slipped a pair of handcuffs around my right wrist and through one of several holes in the support rail below the tabletop. Veronica ran the string on my ballsack past two table legs and dropped it on the floor on the opposite side of the table. She pushed two of the interrogator’s chairs to the edge of the room and retrieved the string before taking her seat opposite me, back straight, an imperious sneer on her face.

“Owen, I’m going to discuss several things with you today and I hope you learn something. I hope, but don’t expect. I don’t really care whether you learn or not. I’m here because I finally have an opportunity to relieve the feelings of anger and frustration you two have caused me over the years.

“Owen, at every family conference as we planned Gram’s service, you objected, ridiculed, delayed and made a total nuisance of yourself. Why did you do that?”

“Well, it was turning into a feminist propaganda fest, not a memorial service.”

“Is that so? Tell me again, in whose honor was this service?”

“Regina’s.”

“Right, and your sister in law by marriage. You’re not even a blood relative. How about your brother, my grandfather. Do you think he would have thought the service was propaganda?”

“No, he bought into the whole feminist line, the wimp.”

Without changing expression at all, Veronica tugged the string.

“Ow!”

“Don’t insult your betters. Now back to those family discussions. There were as many as five to eight people involved in the decision-making sessions. How many agreed with you?”

“Lily did.”

“Oh, right. Your brainwashed wife. Did anyone ever tell you to shut up? Get angry? Insult you?”

“No, that harridan Angeli - OW!” I doubled over, forehead the table.

Veronica allowed me a few seconds to recover, then, “What did the accomplished and intelligent Angelina say to you?”

“Between meetings she told me I was disrespectful and slowed things down. She asked me to stop.”

“Well, that didn’t work. Owen, were you ever respectful to those with whom you disagreed?”

“I guess not. I really didn’t care.”

“Well, that’s honest, at least. Tell me, what was so important that you felt compelled to disrupt so many people?”

“All that ultrafeminist stuff is claptrap.” I hastily added,” I have a right to my opinion. If you twitch that string, you’re a hypocrite.”

“I agree, but I didn’t hurt your precious balls. I do respect your right to be a damn fool if you want to. So. We’ve established that you weren’t respectful to several people who nevertheless were respectful to you. We’ve established that you have the right to your opinion. We’ve established that your actions were not wanted in the discussion and that you persisted. You have been a boor, but there’s more to discuss.

However, the rest of the discussion won’t be a give and take like we’ve enjoyed in the interrogation room; it will be a give from me and a take for you and Lily.” She arose and threaded the ball string back to my side. Releasing me from the handcuff, she told me to stand up. As soon as I did, she goosed my ass, hard.
“Hey!” I protested, involuntarily twitching my hips up and away from her probing hand.

“Good,” said Veronica. “Remember your reaction.”

Tugging the lead, she preceded me into the main area. To my surprise, several spectators filled the stairs. Dorothea and Steffie, Samantha, Doris. I sensed there were several more eager to come down. Veronica addressed them. “This is my sexist, religious hypocrite Uncle Owen and his brainwashed, subservient wife. I’m not here to teach or train them or even to punish them, but to vent my anger upon their minds and bodies.” A few in the audience applauded lightly. “If you wish to watch, be my guest. I may ask for assistance and even give opportunities for participation, depending on my whim.”

With that the folks on the stairs broke for the perimeter of the main room, with others behind them clattering down the stairs. I noticed Dorothea, tugging Steffie by his penis, went into the medical cubicle.
Veronica led me to the athletic horse and bent me over it, putting my wrists in cuffs. With a swat to my bum, she stalked back toward the cell. I had a poor view of her with my head so far down and my spread legs partly in the way. In a few moments, she returned, tugging Marci’s lead. She lifted the ring that held the nipple clamps in one hand and the chopsticks in the other. “These won’t be safe for the next part of my programme.” She violently tugged them off. Marci screamed and doubled up. Veronica laughed and left the paraphernalia on one of the racks against the wall.

The horse was wide enough for two and soon Marci joined me. Her wrists were bound, just like mine. Veronica then put leather cuffs on our ankles and placed long bars between our feet so our sexes were fully exposed.We made eye contact and I said, “Lily, it looks like I got you in deep hot water with my niece, who seems to have lost her senses.”

“It’s all right, dear, I’m your loyal wife. Oooh!” Marci’s body jolted. She, too, felt the goose’s bite.

Veronica stood behind us. “Did you like that, Lily?”

“No, it was an unpleasant surprise.”

“Well, it’s exactly what my cousin Julie told me your precious Owen did to her. When I confronted him about it, what did you say, my sweet Aunt Lily?”

“Umm...Oh, yes, I said a man like Owen can’t be expected to keep his hands, but hands only, to himself. I really don’t mind if he cops a little feel every now and then. it keeps him horny for me.”

“I see. Well, how do you like this?” Veronica slipped a hand between Marci and the horse, palm up. She felt Marci’s breast, squeezing it rhythmically.

“Hey! Get my hand off me! It’s sinful to touch another woman that way.”

“Yeah, let my wife alone, you letch.”

“Oh, I’m the letch, am I? What about you, Owen?” She still fondled Marci’s breast.

“What do you mean?”

“Isn’t it from lechery that you grope those girls?”

“That’s different. When those girls parade around in short skirts or that one honey with the big tits, a guy just wants to satisfy his curiosity. Doesn’t do them any harm.” Wow, I thought. I sound like I believe this bullshit.

“So if I find you intriguing, you won’t mind if I do this without asking?”

Soft hands fondled and stroked my penis. A thumb and forefinger twirled my cockhead. “Sure, that feels good.”

“Veronica!” screeched Marci. “Take your hand off my vagina this instant!”

“Oh, but I’m not touching either of you.” Veronica appeared in front of us.

Together, Marci and I craned our necks. Zoe stood behind us, hands extended under our groins, grinning, evidently happy to take part. Evidently, Veronica had used hand signals behind us.

“What is this guy, a queer? Get him off me!” I thrashed about uselessly.

“Feels kinda good to me, Owen,” grinned Marci.

“So, Owen, you like to touch girls uninvited but when you’re the one touched, it’s not OK.” As she spoke, Veronica strode to our rears again, snapping her fingers, dismissing Zoe. “You hypocrite!” She smashed my butt with some sort of paddle. Again, harder, and a third big swat.

I heard three more and watched Marci’s head toss as she reacted to the blows on her posterior.
“And you, claiming he can’t help himself. Sometimes I’m angrier at you than at him for swallowing his bullshit!” The words “angrier at you“ and “swallowing his bullshit” were punctuated with extra strikes.
The next few struck my vulnerable ass. “Don’t think you got off that easy, Mr. Church Hypocrite. You say you can’t help yourself and the girls aren’t harmed!” She struck me several times and my ass really burned. “What bullshit!” My legs, restricted as they were, pumped up and down as well as they could to distract me from the pain. “You always pick quiet, withdrawn girls as your victims, you abuser.” Veronica was not kidding around. My hips crushed my shriveled cock into the horse with each impact. I grunted every time.

Suddenly, she stopped. A moment later, I felt her warm breath in my ear. She was right next to me, but spoke loudly enough that the spectators could hear. “The worst, the real low point that shows just what you are, was when you stuck your grasping paw up Jessie’s skirt. You knew she was underage! I know she’s a virgin and inexperienced with guys. You are a fucking creep, Owen. I urged her to press charges, but she refused, like so many victims. You might have been in jail. Instead, you’re in my clutches. I wonder which is worse.” With those menacing words, she moved away.

I tensed, wondering what was next. Crack! A sharp, searing pain bloomed on my buttcheek. The instrument was very springy, probably a riding crop, and it stung my bruised bum like the dickens. A pause. Crack! The other cheek. Another pause. Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! That was it for pauses. Veronica worked that crop as fast as she could. “Yah! Yah!” I screamed, thrashing about. I lost track of the number right away, twisting, turning, hollering all in vain. Finally, it was over. I lay on the horse, panting, not daring to fully relax. Was she done?

“Twenty,” I heard Veronica say as though from a distance. “A good hard thrashing. I’m through with Owen for a while. Would anyone else like to teach him a lesson?”

“Gosh, revenge on a groper. Same thing happened to me as happened to Jessie. So thanks, Veronica.”

Samantha, my pal. “Six of the best for you, Owen, for all the groping creeps out there.” I’m not sure they were the best, but they were good enough to make me cry out and dance again.

When Samantha finished, Veronica offered my ass to the crowd again.

During the pause that followed, I heard Steffie call out, “Oh, my balls! Thank you, Lady Dorothea.” Angela said, “Best private show down here in a while. A two-fer.” That got a general laugh from the spectators.

To my dismay, Doris accepted Veronica’s offer. By reputation, she nearly equaled Dorothea in fearsomeness. I gulped. I’d never been cropped so much as today, not even by Dorothea during my second trial. Now Doris.

Wordlessly, Doris tied my ankles to lash points below. I really worried when she took a broad leather strap or belt and passed it through a lash point sunk into the top of the horse and tightened it over my waist, further immobilizing me.

Grasping my hair, Doris pulled my face around so I faced her. “Owen, you’re supposed to be good with figures. What’s two to the third?”

“Eight, Mistress.”

“That’s what you’ll get — with this.” She showed me a riding crop with a short bit of stiff string on the business end. The very tip consisted of frayed strands of the string. The crowd gasped.

I knit my brows, puzzled. It didn’t look that bad.

Doris noticed my look and...well, the corners of her mouth turned up, but I wouldn't call her expression a smile. Terrified, tied helplessly, I huffed and gasped, eyes rolling. Doris released me. “He’s hyperventilating. You, get him some water.” Then, to my surprise, she squatted by my head and touched my cheek softly. “Jenny, calm down. I’m not going to harm you. This will be a new and painful experience for you, but that’s happened before, hasn’t it?”

I nodded, already breathing slower. Zoe held a sports bottle to my lips and I sucked at the straw.

“Veronica’s role play has got all of us gushing ‘cause it’s a fantasy for all of us to torment some asshole in our lives. What I’m going to do to you will be climactic, for you and for many of us who watch. It won’t last long and we’ll all enjoy it so. Take deep, slow breaths, and you’ll be all right.”

Well, I couldn’t get out of it, so I took her advice and controlled my breathing. With an encouraging smile, she moved behind me. Marci said, “Be brave, Owen.”

At first, a tickling coolness soothed my inflamed cheeks, back and forth across the fleshiest part. Frankly, I wondered what all the fuss was about. Next came stings across my width, but not nearly so bad as a strong cut with a crop or cane.

“Now take this for all the groping creepy assholes out there.” I heard a swish.

A giant wasp dragged its stinger across me. Too shocked to scream, I gasped.

“One!” cried Dorothea. The wasp stung again in the opposite direction. “Two!” Thre..”

“Yaaahhhhh!” I screamed continuously, drowning out any count. My body flailed against the adamant restraints. Still screaming, I came to awareness that Doris had stopped. Sobbing, I spasmed against my bonds for a few more body shudders, then hung over the horse, panting. I heard people talking but made out no words. My wrists and ankles hurt. I took a deep breath, another. Zoe offered the sports bottle and I drank. Zoe wiped my brow with a damp cloth. I felt something wet dripping on my butt. “What happened to me? What did you do?”

Again, Doris squatted by me. “That innocent looking string is Kevlar, Jenny. With your skin already so pounded, it broke through in several places.”

Incredulous, I asked, “You mean you cut me?”

“Oh, Owen,” wailed Marci.

“Oh, yes, I love blood sports. I came the whole time, through the full eight. Now, Angela’s trained by the nurse. She and Talissa will make sure you’re OK.”

Sure enough, I felt a cool, soothing cloth wiping across my cheeks and heard the two murmuring. Angela said, “Jenny, this disinfectant will sting a bit, but only a moment.”

She was right. The sting went right across the fleshiest part of my cheeks, but lasted only a few seconds. Then, I felt a soothing coolness. Talissa released my bonds, then he and Angela supported me to lie on a foam pad someone had fetched, I assume from one of the side rooms. I lay on my side with my head on a pillow, a light blanket covering me, the sports bottle handy.

Veronica knelt and spoke to me, running her fingertips over my cheek. “Lie here and recover, Owen. The swipes are very superficial and won’t leave permanent marks, never fear. It was very exciting to see. Doris isn’t the only one who came. Perhaps, in addition to suffering, you learned to be respectful to girls and women. Now lie there while I deal with your bamboozled wife.”

She left me and went to Marci’s side. “Owen will be OK physically in a short time. Maybe this demonstration of the rage he produces will help him change his ways.

“As for you, Lily the Lip,” she said, standing before Marci, “I’m going to correct a misapprehension of yours. A while ago, I asked Owen why he didn’t try to grope strong women. Like me, for instance. Do you remember what reason you gave?”

“Because you’re a lesbian and he respects that.”

Veronica’s jaw dropped. “You never cease to amaze me, Lily the Lip...”

“Why do you call me that?”

“Because you lip-synch everything your conceited, sexist husband tells you. Back to the subject. You didn’t call me a lesbian but something else. What was that?”

Lily whispered, “Um...a dyke.”

“Louder. These good people can’t hear you.”

“I said you were a dyke.”

“Sounds a bit different down here, doesn’t it?” Veronica intoned menacingly.

Lily only nodded.

“You actually thought you were showing tolerance, didn’t you?”

“Yes! I said we respect your right to be different.”

Veronica’s inflection rose as she said, “Different?”

“Well, I said ‘deviant.’”

“You show tolerance by using a term of contempt for lesbians and calling the behavior of over 10% of women across time and culture “deviant? Hah! The world has moved on, Lily. Your fossilized husband has brainwashed you.” She paused, then laughed shrilly. “You know what, Lily? You didn’t even get it right. I’m no dyke!” Whirling around, eyes flashing, red hair flying, she faced the throng of onlookers. “You!” She pointed at Zoe, who stood transfixed, panties below his balls, wanking his dripping cock. “Climb on the cross, facing outward.”

Zoe hastened to obey, scrambling onto the supporting blocks on the X shaped St. Andrews cross. Veronica braced her arms on the cross, facing Zoe, and looked over her shoulder at Lily. “Is this the act of a dyke, dear?” She bent her head and engulfed Zoe’s cock — and I do mean engulfed; she took the entire length down her throat and kept it down for several seconds, finally withdrawing with a gurgling gasp.

“Permission to cum granted,” she panted, looking up at Zoe just before she swallowed him again. She kept him inside longer this time. The sight was so sexy, and I so wanted to be in Zoe’s place, that my dick rose and stiffened despite my pain. I gently stroked it.

Zoe lolled his head from side to side, moaning. Veronica came up for air momentarily, then swooped down again. Zoe bellowed, screamed and his hips thrust back and forth wildly. With a final wrench of his entire body, he hung by his arms, murmuring, “Thank you, Sister, thank you.”

“I’m not done with you yet, boy. Switch places.”

Dazed with the pleasure of his release, uncertain what she wanted, Zoe shakily climbed off the St. Andrews cross. Veronica climbed on, facing outward. She looked down at Zoe. “Kneel and eat me.”
He gently placed his mouth over her pussylips.

“Don’t take your time like you’re trained to; I’m very worked up.”

Raised eyebrows the only outward sign of the amazed joy he must have felt, Zoe worked his lips over Veronica’s vigorously.

“Oh, yes, lick that clit, boy, lick it good! Ahhh!” She grasped his head and pushed it against her. “Again! Don’t you dare stop! Lily the Lip, am I a dyke?”

Marci shook her head, “I can see not.”

Veronica’s voice boomed, drowning to the whimpers and cries from Steffie in the medical room. “I am a so fully bisexual, Lily the Lip! I like it all! I take it all!” She growled as her second orgasm swept over her. A gasp, then, “Tonight, Lily, I’m going to take a man, a real man, not a pretend macho man like Owen there, to my bed and I’m going to fuck him and fuck him and fuck him! GraaaaHHHHH!” Her body twisted and one foot nearly came off the block. She pushed Zoe’s head away, paying no attention to his awe-struck thanks.

She gasped, recovering her breath and composure. She stepped off the cross, her long legs stretched to the full, the sharp toes holding her for a moment before she let her heels down with twin “pocks” as they struck the cement surface.

Face a bit flush from her strong orgasm, Veronica strode confidently around the horse to which Marci remained tied. She leaned next to her “aunt,” taking my former place. She spoke softly, but loudly enough that the onlookers also heard. Steffie’s gasps from the medical section barely interfered.

“I believe any of us can find pleasure with the same sex, but that the proper trigger may not happen for everyone. For me, it was an innocent mutual inspection of our changing bodies with a friend. A touch here, a good feeling, more, then unbelievable pleasure. We never felt guilty for our innocent fun and repeated our play frequently. We were later surprised to learn there was so much opprobrium. I explored with boys about the same time and found it was just as pleasurable, only different.”

As she said this, she massaged Marci’s back, then included the jutting, rosy buttocks.

Uncle Owen couldn’t take that. “Take your hands off my wife,” I said, as strongly as I could in my weakened state.

Veronica didn’t even glance my way. “Doris can resume any time.”

Back to Marci. “The gentle touch of a caring woman can be soothing and pleasurable, can’t it?” Veronica’s hand slid from the cheeks to between the Oriental beauty’s thighs.

“Yes, but...ooooh!” A pause. “I take your point, it is indeed pleasant....Oh!” Marci never protested again. Her hips flexed and she gasped in time to the thrusts of Veronica’s hand. To everyone’s surprise, as Marci clearly was close to orgasm, Veronica stood, her hand still pleasuring her “aunt.” Veronica knelt behind Marci, and, in a difficult maneuver, reversed herself so her face was toward Marci’s pussy. Grasping one leg of the horse for support, Veronica put her lips around Marci’s cuntlips and, mostly out of sight to her fascinated audience, licked her.

Marci gasped. “That’s sinful!” She attempted to pull away, but the bonds and Veronica’s other arm about her waist prevented her. In moments, pleasure overcame Lily’s revulsion, and Marci cried out as she came.
Veronica didn’t stop, but sucked and licked a few moments more as Marci came again, saying, “Oh, I never knew it would be like this! Oh, wow! What a feeling!”

Veronica stood, breathing hard and stretched her arms, bent backwards, recovering from the awkward position she’d assumed. Jenny and Uncle Owen liked the display of feminine athleticism. Recovered, she again lay next to Marci intimately. “Well, Aunt Lily, I’d like to give you a chance to speak for yourself. Have my demonstrations shown you anything?”

“Well, I’ll never think you’re a strictly a lesbian, that’s for sure. I must admit, also, that two women can give one another great pleasure, despite what society and even the Scripture says.”

“And Uncle Owen,” added Veronica, giving me a withering glance where I lay. “I am very glad to hear you speak for yourself. But, Lily, I’m afraid, despite our very enjoyable interlude, that I’m not done with you yet.”

She pushed herself away from the horse, whirled about, stalking around the ring of spectators, the speed of her stride causing her red mane to stream behind her, her tossing head forming it into waves. Everyone took a step back.

“Lily! Did Owen like it when I had the boy grab his appendage?” She pointed to a large, clear acrylic paddle with holes through it and someone hastened to hand it to her. Veronica broke neither her stride nor her inquisition.

“No. You both shouldn’t have done that.”

“Oh, is Owen somehow special?”

“No, what...

Smash went the paddle.

“Ahhhh!” Marci’s body twisted and bobbed back and forth against the restraints. Her eyes widened in shock.
“How do you think the girls Owen groped felt when his hand was on their ass or up their skirts?” Smash!
“Owww!! I suppose they didn’t like it. Ohhhhh!”

Veronica slammed the paddle on poor Marci’s butt two more times. “Now, Aunt Lily, what did you say about red-blooded males like Owen and girls in short skirts?”

“That he couldn’t help touching the girls, they were so sexy.”

“What total bullshit!” Smash! “And your reaction when he got all worked up?”

Petulantly, “I took care of his needs.”

Smash! Smash!

As Marci screamed and sobbed, Veronica resumed her stalking. She grabbed Marci’s hair and pulled her face up. “That was the worst, Lily, the absolute worst.” She dropped Marci’s head and strode once in a full circle around the horse, barely pausing to swat Marci again. “The absolute worst, the utter end,” chanted Veronica, circling.

Sobbing continually, Marci nevertheless pushed her bum out whenever she was recovered enough between blows.

Veronica came to a halt behind Marci. Every word of her final lecture signaled a full-strength stroke with the paddle. Before she was done, she had to raise her voice to be heard over Marci’s screams.
“Condoning, allowing, acquiescing, justifying, encouraging, rewarding repeated sexual assault!”

Some of the crowd stepped back, eyes shifting to one another nervously. Dorothea stepped from the medical chamber, looking at Veronica just as Veronica, unaware of her attention, dropped the paddle and took a deep breath.

“Release her, please.” She knelt in front of Marci and kissed her. “Oh, Marci, thank you for that. I love you so.” I couldn’t hear Marci’s response, but their kiss was long.

As several spectators worked on Marci’s bonds, Dorothea returned to her experimentation. Not long after, Steffie’s groans and grunts of pleasure and pain resumed, punctuating the events in the main area.

Veronica helped Marci over to my pad as a round of applause and cheering broke out. “What a scene!” “That was hot!” “She was right on the edge.” “The real Aunt Lily’s lucky she isn’t under Veronica.” “One of the best, totally memorable!”

Veronica and Marci faced the crowd. To my surprise, Angela helped me to stand on one side of Veronica with Marci on the other. At a gesture from Veronica, Zoe stood next to me. We put our arms around each other’s waists.

Veronica spoke for us all. “You’ve been a wonderful audience and it was a great joy to bring you such a rousing entertainment.” We bowed to loud applause.

After the applause died down, people began moving the furniture back, replaced the bonds and the paddle. Angela checked whether Marci or I needed to lie down, but we both declined.

Veronica dismissed Zoe, who remained profuse in his thanks. She kissed Marci, and they told each other of their love

I was amazed. These Sisters can go from tender to torture in an instant, even with each other.
Veronica had me gather the chopsticks and other paraphernalia we’d brought from the ladies’ bedroom.

“Let’s go upstairs. You come, too, Jenny.”

Carrying the items, I followed Marci up the basement stairs, fascinated by the red glow of her cheeks. The view was even better on the wide main stairs. I walked respectfully behind the couple, treated to the sight of Veronica’s boots, seamed stockings and rolling hips. I recalled her proud boast that she was to fuck a real man tonight. Some very lucky jock with a huge cock, I thought. I hope it goes better for her than for Marci on her date.

Author’s Notes

Note 1 — Chopsticks is a terrific sex enhancer that’s adaptable to vanilla play as well as BDSM. With chopsticks used as described, the pussylips and the clitoris have slightly restricted circulation, so they swell and become more sensitive. It’s like using a cockring on a penis. Every woman I know who’s tried it liked it and no one complained of pain — be careful not to entangle pubic hair in the elastic. I once introduced two beautiful courtesans to the practice. Here’s my description of that part of a most enjoyable encounter:

“I asked if she was ready to try Chopsticks. Chantelle was eager. Here goes: I actually used pencils this time. Wrap a rubber band around one end of a pair of chopsticks tight enough that it won't come off. Wrap another band around the other ends loosely, but tight enough so the band doesn't come off. Spread the chopsticks with the looser end at the bottom and fit them over the lucky girl's pussylips, making sure that all four lips are pushed through, including her clit. Now wrap the bottom band around the chopsticks as tight as she likes. Chantelle's lips were expanded and became more sensitive; so was her clit. “Oh, this feels good,” she said as I ran my fingers over her labia. She really liked it when I licked her and my tongue flicked over her engorged clit.

“Jenn stripped off her lacy blue bra and bikini set and joined us while this was going on. She also rubbed Chantelle's cuntlips. Soon I was between her legs to fit her. Jenn giggled and I asked her to spread her legs for me. She giggled some more, spread, then her knees drew toward each other again. It was charming (and very arousing) to see this sexy, experienced courtesan almost blushing at trying something new. I reassured her that Chopsticks were for her pleasure and that if she didn't like it, they'd come right off. I asked her to spread once again, and she opened her legs wide for me.

“Jenn's outer lips were harder to fit than Chantelle's but I got her Chopsticked also. Immediately she said: “Oh, this does feel good!” I played with her as I had with Chantelle-rubbing and licking her lips and clit. I very lightly slapped both girls' clits, which they found delightful.” If there’s interest, I’ll post the entire review.

Try chopsticks with your partner; she’ll love it.

Note 2 — I once led the woman I call Ariadne in other writing on this site around a BDSM party in a similar rig, with a sign hanging from the chopsticks reading, “I came without permission.” And she had!

Note 3 — The TDK basement is a conflation of three dungeons, all within two miles of my home, in each of which I’ve spent many a pleasant hour. A friend built all the wooden devices. I met Ariadne at a play party in a home resembling TDK on a small scale: all residents were dominas or female switches, private rooms upstairs, public space on the main floor, and a dungeon hosting monthly parties in the basement.)

This is the latest installment in the well-received Sorority Auxiliary series. This chapter can be read out of sequence, but new readers will certainly be more satisfied by reading the chapters in order. For your convenience, summary and links are at the end of the story, below a couple of asterisks you can search for.

The story so far:
Jerry, an 18 year old nerdy college Freshman, is flabbergasted when a gorgeous blonde seeks him out. To his amazement, he is invited to compete against several other boys for the privilege of serving the sexual and other needs of a sorority of dominant beauties. He prepares himself to get an edge and endures ordeals in parts 1 and 2.

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 1
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7388
I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 2
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389
The ordeals continue into Saturday. Later, he and two other successful candidates begin training in both sexual and non-sexual service to the ladies. Will these nerds lose their virginity? Saturday is covered in parts 3A and 3B.
Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3A: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7576
Initiatoin to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7577
A rigorous training day goes into Sunday evening, when there is an initiation ceremony, complete with a faculty advisor.
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4A: Marci
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#p102366
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4B: Veronica
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64#p102364
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4C: Samantha
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7874
Jenny's first day of service and more are described in
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 5: My Service Begins
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9579
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 6: True Service is Hard
Jenny is further challenged to learn more about being a sexual servant and plaything.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9621.
Sorority Auxiliary 7: First Failure
Jenny tries hard, but fails to meet a challenge. Was he set up?
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9727
The sorority Halloween festivities in two installments:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12794
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12795
The morning after Halloween: Marci and Jenny
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=13036
Samantha takes Jenny to a new level of intimacy
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=13195
Marci's big date and what happened afterwards
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=13254
Veronica returns and punishes "Uncle Owen."
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=14183S
Last edited by micheleFFS on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chuck541
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sorority Auxiliary, Veronica's Return, Part 4

Post by chuck541 »

Thanks for continuing this series, I love your writing. Please post more!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks, Chuck.

I'll put you on my list of Milovana readers to notify.

A while ago, I sent a PM to the woman who maintains Urge, the Milovana erotic dictionary, asking her to add chopsticks, which I think deserves to be in there. Unfortunately, no response.

You'd think she'd at least try it.

Thanks again for your kind words.

michelelFFS
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Another great installment - thanks!

Really looking forward to more - can't get enough of this :D

(I'd suggest keeping author notes at the bottom of the story though, it does have the potential to break immersion quite a bit)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks as always, Jan.

I appreciate the feedback and will take it to heart.

I recently began a correspondence with a dominant woman I met on a different board. I sent her the links to the story and she wrote back that she skimmed it all and said it was "very entertaining." That means a lot, since she's the only woman I know who's read much of it.

Do you have a partner to try chopsticks with? I hope so. If so, let us know the results.

micheleFFS
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Another great chapter and well written - thanks. I especially liked the slow build up and the novel role play.
Judging by your notes, it seems you've had some very interesting experiences ;-)

thanks again,
Chico