answer again

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

answer again

Post by justruinit »

Madam Marcia instructed Her slave, mc, to have the slave-in-training, ss, sit on the wooden straight back chair. Madam never spoke to ss because he was unworthy. mc had him sit down, and he secured his hands behind the chair and his ankles to the chair legs. ss was then blindfolded and gagged.

A hole had been cut into the seat of the chair so a person's balls would hang through. The balls could then be stretched or slapped or just teased to the breaking poiint. But a strange thing was happenning to mc. As he was getting his slave-in-training ready, mc was feeling defferent sensations. Usually he was the one that Madam was preparing for discipline. mc was enjoying acting like a Dom.

mc and ss still were wearing their male chastity belts. The belts had been on for two weeks and two days. their balls were ready to explode! Madam handed mc a long handled back scratcher and said to rub ss's balls with it. As mc did it, Madam said, "Stop! Wait! Go to the kitchen and get that large pink bowl and bring it here. I have an idea."

When mc returned, Madam told him to let ss loose, which he did. Madam then told mc to remove the chastity belt from ss. Still blindfolded and gagged, ss had no idea of what was to happen next. he was so excited he couldn't contain himself.

After the chastity belt was removed from ss, Madam walked over to mc and removed his chastity belt, too. Both were standing there with rock solid hardons, precum oozing out of both cocks. Madam just laughed at them. "If I could put your cocks together into one dick, it still couldn't satisfy me," She said. She looked at mc and said, very sternly, "Start to jerk off, but not your pathetic cock. Jerk off that cock." She pointed to ss.

mc did not hestitate. he simply said, "Yes Madam." and started to jerk it off. "Hold the bowl under so all the cum goes into the bowl. Do not spill a drop. I will have a use for it later." mc slowly rubbed ss's cock and went up and down the shaft. ss was moaning through the gag. "STOP!" yelled Madam.

She laughed as ss moved his hips as if he was fucking the air around his cock. "Make him cum now," She said. mc started to jerkoff ss again but it wasn't fast enough for Madam. She hit mc with Her cat-o-nine-tails across his ass and thighs. mc cried out, so She did it again. Then ss started to cum.

More and more warm cum flowed out of his cock into the bowl. Madam told mc to keep going untill ss was dry. "Now, you jerkoff, make yourself cum into the bowl." mc grabbed his dick and within seconds he was cumming.

"Feel better, mc?" She asked. he said that he did. Madam told mc to get on his knees, face ss and suck on his soft dick. "Suck it you cock sucker! suck it and rub his balls with one hand and rub his asshole with the other." She then began to stike mc again but with a riding crop.

mc could feel the cock in his mouth getting harder. he gently rubbed ss's balls while his other hand explored ss's skiny ass. his fingers slowly worked their way between his asscheeks until one finger touched the hole. mc then realized how hard his tiny dick was. he began to rub ss's asshole as ss pressed against him. mc continued to suck on the hard cock in his mouth.

ss, who was still blindfolded could not believe what a great blowjob he was getting. he heard something striking someone and knew it was Madam striking mc, but ss didn't care. Then he felt a finger in his asshole and he nearly shot his load again. he knew not to move or make loud noises because mc had instructed him that Madam did not like that. Suddenly the striking noise stopped. he heard Madam speaking to mc.

She told mc to stand up. "Send it (ss) out of the room. I want to talk to you." When alone, She said, "you were enjoying yourself as the Dom. I just wanted to remind you that you are My submissive slave and you will stay that way. you are to train it, but do not get used to having your own slave. Now take the bowl of cum to the kitchen and fill up a couple of ice cube trays. I will be checking on you in a few seconds."

As mc left the room, Madam Marcia reached for Her dildo and began to pleasure Herself as no man ever did or ever could do.