question

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

question

Post by justruinit »

Her two slaves, mc and ps, were in their room. Both were naked except for their male chastity belts. ps was a slave-in-training and mc was his trainer. mc has been training ps for two weeks and was making progress. ps was very submissive, but still fucked up occassionally.

Both were in their early twenties, and good looking. mc was the more muscular of the two. ps was just skinny while mc was no body-builder, he was in very good shape and liked to show off his body to anyone.

"On your knees and remember how to behave," mc said. ps kneeled down and said, "Why does She want me here? She never wan..."

Before he could finish the sentence mc slapped him across the face. "Silence! If you say one more word i will gag you. Hands behind your back. Keep your back straight. Madam does not want you to slouch."

mc could sense Madam was in the doorway. mc bowed his head. Usually he could sneek a peek of his beautiful Mistress when She arrived; but ps had distracted him. ps would pay for that later!

Madam Marcia was a stunning, hot, beauty in Her early thirties, but looked no older than 25. Today She wore Her favorite black leather outfit: a bustier, panties, garterbelt, and knee-high boots with six inch heels. She had fishnet stockings and carried a cat-o-nine-tails.

She slowly walked by Her slaves to Her large, club chair. The other two chairs were wooden with holes cut in the seats so the slave's balls could hang through. She either attached weights to the balls to stretch them or just smacked them as they hung through the holes.

She sat in Her chair and asked mc how the training was going. he is doing good mc said, and that ps had made progress. "Just good?" She asked. "Yes Madam Marcia, he still fucks up occasionally," he replied.

"Come here mc and turn around," She said sharply. "Maybe the trainer is the fuckup." And She hit his bare ass with Her cat-o-nine-tails twice. "Now show Me how you punished ps today when he fucked up," She said.

"Yes Madam, i took my riding crop," which mc picked up, "and smacked him like this on his ass." The riding crop left welts on his bare ass. "Tell ps to come by me. Put his chin on My seat cushion bewteen My legs." mc repeated the intstructions (Madam never talked to ps) and ps complied, kneeling in front of Her and resting his face a couple inches from Madams leather panties. he imagined moving Her panties and licking Her pussy.

"It needs a new label," She said. "It will be called ss from now on. mc you are a good trainer. Tell ss to stand up and you lick his chastity belt." mc did as instructed. he kneeled in front of ss and started to lick his chastity belt.

"Tell your trainee what you are doing so he will learn. And fondle his balls while you do it." mc complied and described what he was doing: first hold the balls lightly then gently squeeze them and release them. When licking, start at the tip and work down the shaft like this (he demonstrated it) and then lick back to the tip.

"Stop!" shouted Madam Marcia. "Is that cum dripping from his chastity belt? Punish him! he can't cum! YOU made him cum??? YOU!?!?! Punish him now you, fucking asshole!"

mc grabbed his riding crop and started to whip ss ass and the back of his thighs. mc felt Madam Marcia's cat-o-nine-tails hit his own ass and thighs. Madam screamed, "You two fuck-ups are disgusting! Face me mc and get ready for some real totrure on your balls."

She reached for a scrotum stretcher and just smiled....