Closet Dom

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Closet Dom

Post by justruinit »

MC loved to serve his Domme, Madam Marcia. Madam was demanding, but always fair. Madam's punishments were always desreved because of MC's mistakes or thoughtlessness, and he actually looked forward to what he considered learning opportunities. Over his time with Madam, he learned what displeases Her the most.

MC thought that Madam appreciated how hard he tried to serve Her. He knew he fucked up now and then, but always kept trying. When Madam Marcia came home with another male, MC prepared to assist Madam and Her fuck-toy however MC could, dressing like a maid, undressing Madam in front of Her fuck-toy, and, of course, cleaning T/them both when T/they were finished.

MC was shocked when Madam said, "This piece of shit is joining you as my slave. I will call him PS." MC could feel tears in his eyes. He felt like his puny dick was shrinking even more. He dropped to his knees and through his sobs he said, "Madam Marcia what have i done to displease you so much? Please. please, please, PLEASE give me another chance to seve you." he was sobbing uncontrollably at Her feet.

Madam Marcia threw Her head back and laughed out loud. "You pathetic little pencil-dicked asshole! PS will be My number 2 slave. You are still My slave too. Now get up and put on the french maid's uniform. Do it quickly or Madam may change Her mind and kick you out. Then what would you do?" Madam laughed again and turned to Her new slave.

"I want you to learn from mc. He will instruct you as to how you will serve me. This is the last time I will speak to you directly. All your orders will come from mc." Madam turned Her back to ps and addressed mc.

"Don't fuck this up mc. you have a chance to train this worthless slave to serve Me. Finish dressing."

MC couldn't believe it. he was going to have a slave-in-training for his very own. Someone to train, watch, and punish, too. He was going to give the orders to this worthless piece of shit. He would do the punishments. MC was getting a hardon!

MC looked at PS and said, "Get undressed. Take all your clothes off." He walked over to him and pushed ps's head down till his chin touched his chest. "Always bow your head in front of Madam. Lift your head up now." MC then put a ball gag into PS's mouth.

"This is going to be fun! For me anyway." MC then smacked PS bare ass with a riding crop.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Re: Closet Dom

Post by Manbat »

Nice story. Please continue posting.