Mistress Love

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
slave4love
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Mistress Love
[email protected]

Mistress Love

Post by slave4love »

[email protected]

Mistress Love has been working her slave hard....owning a house now and improvements are being made...
slave took a second job...helping to improve the house...but tonight is Friday...and Mistress has been planning a party....

slave is naked in the house...always naked....wearing only a Collier and the engraved 1.5 inch cock ring....(slave actually hopes someday a ring like this. Love engraved on it. Can be permanently worn)
Not aroused at the present time but working many chores to get ready for the party....
Finally all is ready and the guests begin to arrive.....women.....every one of them is stunningly beautiful....tall..thin...perfect breasts...hair...nails....
20 guests in all....and as slave takes the coat from each one....they lean over...or reach up and kiss it....open mouth....sliding their tongues in and out....cupping the full balls and now VERY hard cock of the slave
General conversation and drinks with finger foods....as the women all mingled... Mistress making the rounds talking with each....
Eventually dinner time came and they all sat around the huge banquet table...a couple of minor slaves served the dinner while Mistress favorite knelt by her side.
She leaned over and whispered.....
( Whore Time....you slut...under the table...service them all).....((laugh))
slave crawled over to the first one....sweet perfume....as she opened her legs....slave kissed her inner thighs....then higher...and higher as she spread her legs wider.....slave now noticed no panties....and went higher seeking the sweet sex of this Lady
Finally sliding out its tongue to taste her....it found a COCK....quite a hard cock in fact....she was a transvestite.... no problem at all....slave giggled as he gobbled down her cock.....bringing her close....sucking...over and over....she was close now....very close...and suddenly she pushed away the eager slave.....gently but firmly....on to the next woman....

As she also opened her legs, the sweet smell of perfume again came to slave...as it kissed and licked higher and higher....it could hear the conversations going on around it, but it didn't care....pleasing this woman was the only important thing....again no panties....again a COCK...slave gobbled this one as well...maybe even more enthusiastically .than the last...again the woman came very close...but did not allow the slave to finish her...
On to the next....and the next...Cock after cock....but none would let the slave finish them, it was insane with lust now...never before had someone Mistress sent to it stop before cumming....
another transvestite.... and another and another.....none of them reached orgasm...but slave sucked them all....20 in total....so aroused now the slave would do almost anything....it needed so bad to satisfy them....
After dinner....the slave was bent over the back of the couch...ASS sticking out as Mistress came over and pulled out the assplug...it was one of the larger ones...she slid it into the slaves mouth to keep it there until the women were finished with him...no one really wanted to hear the screams of ecstacy from the slave anyway...and the women....(men?)...took him one at a time...over and over...each one spilling its seed deep inside its ass...it felt so wonderful as each one finished...the satisfaction that slave had been able to please each one...and please Mistress...

As they finished there was quite a puddle of cum....on a plate of food....as it dripped...or dribbled or more like flowed out of the slaves well fucked ass to land on the plate...macaroni and cheese with a special sauce...Mistress pulled the plug out of the slaves mouth...
Eat slave....then you can serve desert.... best tasting dinner slave ever had...
(Return to normal slave) (and remember everything that has happened to you tonight)
Did you enjoy tonight slave?
Of course you did....it was an important lesson slave....I have all kinds of friends and you must be able to service all of them....I know you love it...since some of that cum you ate was YOURS....you had an anal orgasm slave...and didn't even notice it....I saw the cum dribbling out of your cock...mixing with the cum of my friends....((laugh))

You need to get more used to the taste slave...crave it....eat some with every meal....((laugh)) after milking of course....
Now go take a shower slave...you smell like cum...
then come and see me...
Slave showered... paying particular attention to its well worn ass....not sore but well stretched....and some cum was still dripping out...a very good day!!! finally placing the assplug back in..
make love to me slave...before bed...use only your lips and tongue...as Mistress spread her legs...slave slowly and gently worked Mistress pussy....gradually faster and faster....
Until suddenly she grabbed its head and held it against her as she ORGASMED WILDLY....

.NICE slave...but I am not finished yet!....it was a good night for you and you performed well...I have a treat...roll over...NOW!
Mistress quickly climbed on top of slave...looking it directly in the eyes...as she plunged it's cock fully into her....make me cum again slave...thrust...lift me with your thrusts..!!!
RAM IT IN SLAVE!!!.....harder...harder!!...ohh yesss.....can you feel the pussy muscles clamping down slave...?...You want to cum don't you?....not your choice...but MINE!!....CUM slave right now!...or you will never cum again!

the slave exploded....cum pumping out...and it could feel Mistress....milking every drop out with her pussy muscles....MORE slave...CUM!!!...spasm after spasm...maybe the longest orgasm slave had ever had....definitely the strongest....as the spasms subsided....Mistress lifted herself...off slave and moved up over slaves mouth...open wide slave...as the cum dribbled out of her pussy directly into the slaves mouth...it tasted so wonderful....slowly she lowered herself to the mouth of slave....just a bit dripping out now as the
slave licked her completely clean...
good boy...You may sleep here with me tonight....keep my breast near your face....((laugh))
total devotion to Mistress Love
[email protected]