Jasmine's Weekend

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
sissy jasmine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Jasmine's Weekend

Post by sissy jasmine »

Chapter 1:

James squirmed uncomfortably in his seat on the train. His discomfort was for many reasons, the plug in his ass, the cage on his cock and the feeling of soft satin panties he was wearing. However the main reason he was squirming was in anticipation of what was to come on his weekend away.

Earlier that day James had packed his bag full of all his toys and clothes that he used when playing as jasmine, a slutty bimbo sissy maid. Then after work he had simply picked up the bag and got on the train to the rented cottage, not knowing what was waiting when he got there.

As James got off the train he looked around the platform and saw no one, the train was pulling away and leaving him all alone in a strange area and it was getting dark. Suddenly his phone flashed up a text message from Master, it said "Get into the back of the car that will be pulling up in 10 seconds." Sure enough a car pulled up, James opened the door and got in.

Once the door shut and James turned around he could see the back of Master's head. "Slut! What do you think you are doing dressed like that? Get out of those male clothes this instant!" Blushing bright red and squirming a lot more now James stripped of his male clothing and with it lost all his male thoughts and fell deep into his sissy mindset.

Once she was stripped of all male clothing, jasmine was left in panties, corset and stockings. At this point Master got out of the car and walked around to the back, jasmine heard a "clunk" and the boot opened. "Slut! Heel!" Her heart beating so fast she could hear it, jasmine got out of the car and grabbed her bag before kneeling next to Master.

"Did I tell you to bring your bag?"

"No Master" Jasmine bowed her head realising she had already made a mistake.

"Stupid bimbo!" Master grabbed the bag from her hands and pulled her over to the boot.

"Get in slut!" Jasmine didn't move and looked wide-eyed at the dark, dirty boot space. "Either get in.......or I leave you here"

Jasmine jumped into the boot as quick as she could and lay whimpering on the rough carpet. She risked a quick glance up and caught sight of Master holding her bag before everything went black as the boot-lid slammed shut. Jasmine heard footsteps and a car door open, then slam. The car started and jasmine felt it start to move, there was no going back now, she was locked in the boot of her Master's car and on her way towards a weekend of slavery and humiliation. Jasmine smiled and wrapped her arms around herself, happy to be finally where she wanted to be.

After what seemed like hours to jasmine, but was only about 30 minutes, the car made one final turn and then stopped. Again the open and shut of a car door followed by footsteps. The boot was wrenched open and jasmine found herself roughly pulled out by her hair and then forced to kneel on the ground.

Master then started to walk over the the front door of a rented cottage, it stood all alone in the middle of nowhere and was ideal for what Master had planned. As he walked over to the door Master shouted over his shoulder, "Get your bag and male clothing slut then bring them inside."

Jasmine walked gingerly round the car, trying to avoid hurting her feet on the gravel, then picked up her bag and male clothing before following Master inside.

Once inside jasmine shut the door behind her, she hardly had time to turn around again before Master appeared, "Kneel!"

Jasmine knelt and stared at the floor while Master took a second or two to examine her. Her bag was taken off her as was her male clothing, Master then walked away and jasmine heard a "click" in the next room. Master then came back to jasmine, "slut, you now have nothing but what I allow you to have. Everything else has been locked in my room."

"Now get your ass upstairs and into that bathroom. I want you washed from head to toe and inside out, bear in mind this is the last time you will wash before you leave so make it a good one."

Jasmine blushed and scampered up the stairs, into the bathroom. She spent the next hour washing, scrubbing, brushing and giving herself an enema before scampering down the stairs again and kneeling in the middle of the living room.

Master came through from the kitchen and started to circle jasmine. "So slut, these are your rules, you will live by them from this moment until you wake on Monday morning."

"1. You will call me Master at all times
2. You will ask permission before you eat, drink, go to the toilet, sleep, and use furniture
3. You will curtsie every time I enter the room
4. Your safe-word is 'pineapple', unless you say this word I will not stop
5. You are to speak only in the third person with a cute lisp and refer to yourself as 'Bimmie'"

Master then stopped circling and picked up a crop. "If you break any of these rules slut, there will be punishments and the punishments will get worse to more rules you break. Do you understand?"

Jasmine looked at the floor, cheeks crimson from blushing. "Bimmie understands her rules."

Master lifted jasmine's chin with a finger then slapped her hard in the face, jasmine gasped and whimpered

"What did you forget bimbo? How do you address me?"

"Sorry Master, bimmie understands her rules Master"

"Good slut now wait here while I get your clothes for this evening"

Jasmine knelt with her cheek burning as a reminder of what would happen if she was naughty.

Master returned with an armful of clothes and toys, he set them on a coffee table and then walked over to jasmine. Grabbing her hair he then dragged her over to the table.

"This is what you will wear until I dictate otherwise slut, put it all on and then get to work in the kitchen making my dinner. I will be upstairs taking a nap."

Master then went up the stairs and left jasmine alone to get herself ready. Jasmine picked up the pile and started to sort through it, the first item was a steel butt plug with a pink jewel in the end. Jasmine licked and sucked the plug until it was nice and wet before reaching behind and pushing it into her ass. the plug was a little bigger then she was used to and as she pushed harder it became more painful, she was just about to stop when the plug finally filled her ass and the pain faded away to be replaced by a very full feeling.

After the plug jasmine put on some black stockings and a matching black garter belt, as jasmine slid the stockings up her shaved legs she squirmed with pleasure and moaned softly. Then came a maid dress, which was so short that her ass and the tip of her clitty cage could clearly be seen. Jasmine caught sight of herself in a mirror and gasped as she realised just how much of her body was on show.

Jasmine then picked up cuffs for her wrists, elbows, thighs and ankles. The thigh and ankle cuffs were simple to lock on and came with chains connecting them so that jasmine would have to take tiny mincing steps. However the elbow and wrist cuffs required a bit of squirming to get into. First jasmine cuffed her elbows behind her back, again connected by a short chain. Then the wrist cuffs were locked on and connected in front of her so that she could complete her chores.

Lastly jasmine stood up and stepped into a pair of 6 inch stripper heels that Master had left for her. After a lot of wobbling and a few squeaks of panic as she nearly fell over, jasmine managed to totter over to the kitchen and start Master's meal.
Last edited by sissy jasmine on Sun May 11, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*giggle*

Also known as Naughty, jasmine pissy panties, Jasmeanie, Miss Jasmine and other more naughty names ^.^
sissy jasmine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Jasmine's Weekend

Post by sissy jasmine »

This is jasmine's first attempt at a story, please be nice ^.^
*giggle*

Also known as Naughty, jasmine pissy panties, Jasmeanie, Miss Jasmine and other more naughty names ^.^
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

:thumbsup:
encore..encore!!!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

I never thought I would say this but........ I agree with SC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Very good slut, I can only echo the sentiments of Miss Della, and say that more of this story would be appreciated.

*wicked smile*

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Stafford
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Stafford »

:lol:
:love:
I agree with all before me
Please More
Great start
sissy jasmine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sissy jasmine »

Chapter 2:

As jasmine tottered into the kitchen, her heels clicking on the tiled floor, she saw a pile of ingredients and a set of instructions. She was to cook some pasta and then fry off some onions, garlic and sausages. She would then chop up all but two of the sausages and mix them in with the pasta for Master's dinner. The two left over would go in a dog bowl that had been left beside the dining table.

Jasmine got to work quickly and as Master came down the stairs she was just putting the finishing touches on the meal. Master sat quietly at the table and waited, counting under his breath for every second that his dinner was late. Jasmine tottered in and daintily placed the bowl of pasta in front of her Master and then knelt beside his chair. Master started eating and didn't even look at jasmine, she was so hungry after the train journey but didn't even whimper as she knew Master would punish her.

Eventually Master finished his meal and looked down at jasmine. "Get your bowl slut and crawl over to the coffee table." Jasmine obeyed and Master followed behind her giving her ass a little kick when she didn't crawl fast enough. "Get your slutty ass on that coffee table and kneel there with your bowl!" Jasmine scrambled to obey as quickly as she could and Master sat down opposite her on a sofa. "Take the sausages in the bowl one in each hand, then you will give them a blowjob alternating between the two. Oh and slut! I want deepthroating, messy blow jobs not a little tickle."

Jasmine went to work, picking up the greasy, cold sausages and giving them the best blowjob she could. Meanwhile Master took the TV remote and started watching the news, completely ignoring the slutty, messy show that jasmine was putting on.

Jasmine felt so dirty and humiliated with a mixture of spit and sausage grease running down her face and chest. Desperately trying to get Master's attention by being as slutty as she could, jasmine tried to take both in her mouth at the same time. Master flicked his eyes over to her performance and gave a little chuckle before getting up and slapping the sausages out of jasmine's mouth.

"Okay slut that is enough, you seem to be enjoying that far too much." Master then stood on each sausage as he went to sit back down.

"Get off there and get these sausages cleaned up off the floor and off my shoes!"

Jasmine toppled off the table and started to pick up the sausage, she then gave a little squeak as Master spanked her ass. "With your mouth, stupid bimbo!"

Jasmine whimpered and ate the squashed sausages off the floor, they had a bit of grit in them and tasted a bit funny and jasmine whimpered a little as she chewed. She then knelt in front of Master and licked the soles of his shoes, her humiliation was complete when Master chuckled and patted her head like she was a dog. "Good little slut, tomorrow will be a fun day. But I think I need to put you away for the night so that I can prepare."

Jasmine whimpered but a glare from Master told her that there would be no arguing this point. Master stood up and grabbed jasmine by her ear and pulled her up so she was standing. He then led jasmine over to the kitchen again and then into the utility room. There was a dog cage with a pillow and a blanket on the floor which jasmine hadn't seen earlier.

Master opened the door and simply said, "Get In!"

Jasmine got on her knees and crawled in, when she was completely in Master told her to stay still and arch her back. Jasmine could hear some noises behind her and then suddenly a cold, wet sensation on her slut hole.

"Open wide whore!" Master was pushing a big plug into jasmine's ass! She squirmed and cried out but Master just kept pushing until it was filling her completely.

The cage was then slammed shut and padlocked shut with an ominous CLICK! Jasmine saw Master walking away and on the way out the light was flicked off. In complete darkness jasmine heard Master give one last chuckle before the door shut and ended her first night of service.
*giggle*

justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by justruinit »

Well done!!! Instantly created a big bulge in my pants.... :blush:
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by illtaket42 »

Loved your story. I hope there'll be a lot more :blush:
(I had the same 'problem' as justruinit :lol: )
sissy jasmine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sissy jasmine »

Chapter 3:

During the night jasmine squirmed and wriggled trying to get herself comfy in the tiny cage. After what felt like hours she eventually managed to to drift off into sleep.......

BANG!

Jasmine woke with a start and a whimper, looking up out of sleepy eyes to see Master standing over the cage with a cane in his hand.

"Good morning my little slut, I hope you slept well."

Master went around to the back and jasmine heard the cage door open with a click. She then felt a light tapping on her ass as Master ushered her out of the cage with the cane. As jasmine crawled out and got into a kneeling position she suddenly felt the pressure in her bladder!

"Pleathe Mafter, may bimmie go to the toiwet?" Jasmine whined and lisped as she squirmed at Master's feet.

"No slut, you haven't earned the right to use the toilet yet. However there is a very nice garden out the back."

Master gave her a little swat on the ass with the cane.

"Get undressed"

Jasmine quickly took off all her clothes and got herself completely nude but for the buttplug

"Go on, get yourself out there and squat right in the middle of the lawn."

Jasmine blushed bright read and crawled out of the back door to the middle of the lawn as she was told. Looking back into the cottage jasmine could see Master walk over to the table, sit down and begin typing on his laptop. Feeling completely humiliated and still a little sleepy, jasmine squatted and pissed onto the grass.

Her face burning with shame, jasmine then crawled back into the cottage and shut the door behind her. Master looked over at the sound of the door closing and without saying a word got to his feet, grabbed jasmine by her hair, marched her back outside and pushed her onto the grass in the exact stop she had just pissed on.

"What do you think you are doing? I never said you could come back inside, apart from anything else you just went for a piss and didn't clean up stupid bitch!"

Jasmine cowered and didn't dare move , she just kept staring at the floor. Master then fetched a hose and proceeded to hose jasmine down with freezing cold water. Jasmine whimpered and tried to squirm away from the water.

"Stay still or you will be out here all day bitch!"

"Yeth Mafter"

Jasmine managed to stay still long enough for Master to be satisfied that she was clean. Master then pulled her by her hair again over to the cottage door and left her there while he fetched a towel. He rubbed jasmine down and dried her, all the while chastising her for being a silly sissy slut.

"Now, be a good girl and get your ass inside and dressed in your uniform again."

Jasmine blushed and minced over to where she had left her uniform and started to put it back on.
*giggle*