Mistress Love

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
slave4love
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Mistress Love
[email protected]

Mistress Love

Post by slave4love »

This short story was inspired by Mistress Love.
[email protected]

Wake slave...nap time is over...get dressed...we are going out....
Yes Mistress....silently slave bets we are going shopping...always Mistress has asked slave in exactly this way before shopping trips...
Into town...take a left over there next street...see the carnival?...We are going there slave...
Hmmm not shopping obviously as slave turns down the street...
Good boy...come lets go into this tall building....here take my hand....
Mistress is leading slave into the building....it looks like a apartment building...the clerk nods as Mistress goes by...the clerk is stunningly beautiful!....and Mistress takes slave up to the second floor opening a door to one of the apartments with a key she produced from somewhere...she must have already had it...beautiful apartment...small but nicely arranged...with a large circular double bed in the center...
Take a seat SLAVE...as Mistress heads towards the door slave hears the words...."IT"S WHORE TIME"....see you in a week or so....
nearly immediately slaves little cock swelled to maximum size...straining against the rings it had on...and it had an urge to look around the apartment...nice clothes....sexy ones....a small kitchen with around a weeks worth of simple food...that circular bed calling....then a knock came tat the door..."come in"....the clerk from downstairs came by....
Good evening.....I would like the full service, slave
quickly knelt and slowly sexily began to remove the clerks dress....then panties....shirt...bra...kissing her sexily...sensuously....tasting her...kissing....orally pleasing her...over and over...she had a nice taste....
Good...have a good week...oh no I don't pay...it's my building after all....
just beginning to clean up and another knock....an older woman...mid fifties perhaps....not fat but not thin either...
Full service please....
slave quickly began...slowing as she desired...or speeding if she asked....her taste was older...but still nice...
50$ Thank you slave
this continued over and over through the early night...then another and another....sometimes 2 at a time...not even one person had touched or even mentioned anything about the constantly engorged and dripping cock but the women kept coming and coming....at midnight... the chimes rang and then the doorbell again...slave was exhausted...but had a nice 500$ in it's purse...it had found a skirt between women....and a tight sexy looking top....it also found it had enjoyed putting on lipstick and makeup between customers...even sensed that maybe it's breasts had grown a bit...giggle not likely...but the clock had struck midnight...and KNOCK KNOCK...came the door...slave opened it and saw a man mid 20's.....walking in quickly to stand in the center of the room...
Oral...was all he said as he checked his phone for messages...
slave went to it's knees took the mans cock into it's mouth and began to suck...slowly at first...then quicker and deeper....the man would explode soon....
swallow...for a 10$ dollar bonus...he laughed....and began to spew his seed into the slaves mouth...
slave quickly swallowed...everything...the man paid the 50$ forgetting his promise of a tip....that figures.!!! MEN!
Knock knock...oh my not even any cleanup time....as slave rinses out it's mouth a bit...opening the door...another man...anal...he was very large....50$
Knock Knock....another...and another and another....oral...anal...each for 50$.....the chimes go off it's noon already...as the slave collapsed on the bed...completely worn out....12 hours...all men...but it's another 500$....as slave showered quickly...cleaned up...who knew when the next knock would come...6 PM...knock knock....whew a woman...they were less hard on the slave physically....but they also demanded more perfection and technique...another and another and another....the chimes go off again...midnight....black white asian indian tall short fat thin all sizes all sexes
knock knock....another man..it appeared each night at midnight the men would begin....for 12 hours....6 hours rest....then 6 hours of women....day after day... the money began to pile up....making much more from the men...as slave found it could satisfy them quickly, and move on....sometimes the women would take much longer....and slave truly enjoyed making love to each and every one...
Knock knock...and the door opened...Mistress walked in....WHORE TIME is over slave....lets see what you have earned for me...
slave looked around bewildered a bit...then slowly began to realize what had been happening...it face turned BEET red...as it handed the dollars over to Mistress....15000.00
NICE WORK slave!.....you must have worked hard...maybe next time we will go to the third floor...the pay is a bit better there...lets divide up your cut...here you go...a nice crispy 5 twenty dollar bills....not a bad 10 days of work...yes slave it has been 10 days...
Oh wait....give me back 60 dollars...here is 10...now you have 50....remember the clerk?....she didn't pay...so YOU DO..
give me the 10 back....You need some mouthwash...((LAUGH))
here I will take the 40 you have left...you do need food after all you have been living on almost total PROTEIN for 10 days...((LAUGHS))...Mistress inspects the room....begins to head for the door...
slave is standing open mouthed in the center of the room....it can't even think of anything to say...
"WHORE TIME SLAVE..." see you in 10 days work hard to move up a floor...((LAUGH)) as she walks out the door.....
12 Midnight rings on the clock....
knock knock.....
total devotion to Mistress Love
[email protected]