Starting of a New Life

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Starting of a New Life

Post by xnight »

Raj lived with his parents. He was 20 year old. Ashok was his father. He was 42 years old. Rekha was Raj's mother, She was 41 years old. One night wake up from sleep. He was thirsty. So he went to kitchen. Raj heard some noises in his parents' bedroom. Raj peeped through windows in his parents' bedroom. He was shocked to see the scene. His mom was fucking his dad's ass. His mom was using a strap-on dildo. His father's dick was 5 inches long. Raj's dick was bigger than his father. His dick was 8 inches long.

Raj heard his mom moan as strap-on dildo slid inside of his dad. Slowly she started pulling out of him as though she was going to pull all the way out. Ashok even felt his ass stretch again as the head got close to coming out, but just before it would come all the way out she would push back in again.

"Now I know why you like doggy style so much." Rekha remarked. "This is so hot fucking you from behind."

Ashok could not even respond to the comment he was so wrapped up in all that was going on, not that she was looking for a response. She had moved her other hand to his hip for leverage, and her pace began to quicken as she began sliding into him faster and harder with each thrust. Every time she pushed into him he would push harder into the bed from her force. His aching cock was leaking pre-cum all over the bed below him and the feeling was incredible.

Ashok felt her lean down over him and run her arms under his chest to grab his shoulders. She was just close enough that he could feel her breasts swaying across his back as she used her new leverage to keep pumping in and out of him. She began to slow her rhythm as she laid on his back and her head resting on his shoulder.

Soon she stopped as she told him, "I'm tired of doing all the work. It's time for me to lie down and you to ride me!"

Ashok slowly lowered himself down on top of her waiting dildo. He couldn't help but close his eyes and moan as he felt the dick slide back inside him. Trying to find out what felt the best he started bouncing up and down on her, but soon changed to basically grinding on her. His rock hard cock bounced and slapped her stomach with each of his movements leaving behind a trail of pre cum. He knew right away this was how he wanted to cum. It just felt so natural in this position so he reached down to her hand and pulled it to his cock. She expertly began stroking him as he continued to ride her with a growing passion.

Raj was getting hard as he was watching his mom fucking his dad's ass. Ashok leaned forward to place his hands on her heaving breasts and caressed each one lovingly. It didn't take long before he could feel his semen building in his balls and he knew he was going to cum very soon. Ashok shifted his weight back to make it easier for her to continue jerking his dick.

"I'm going to cum." Ashok gasped roughly.

"Cum for me baby!" Rekha encouraged him while increasing her pace on his cock. "I want you to cum all over my stomach."

That was all Ashok needed to push him over the edge as the first jet of cum came rushing out of his dick and shot past her stomach, across her breasts and landed on her shoulder. While he could no longer move other than a twitch, she continued jerking him to coax all of the cum out. Shot after shot of thick, hot cum squirted across her breasts and stomach for what felt like minutes. He felt like it was the most he had ever came in his life. Finally, she had drained every drop of cum from his balls and he was completely spent.

Ashok sat there grinning on top of her in his post orgasmic bliss ignoring the mess he had made of her body.

"Are you just going to sit there or are you going to clean me up?" She asked Ashok in a rhetorical tone.

"I'm sorry." Ashok responded as he started to finally get off of her. He quickly got himself into a position where he was lying beside her and he could smell the cum on her body. He spent the next few minutes licking every drop of cum from her coated skin, but he saved her breasts and nipples for last. Then he licked all around the breasts teasing her mercilessly before taking each nipple into his mouth one at a time and sucking it hard.

Suddenly Raj got naked and entered in his parents bedroom. "Hello dad! Enjoying ass fucking by mom?" Raj asked. Ashok and Rekha got shocked. They covered themselves immediately.

"What are you doing here in our bedroom?" Ashok asked.

"I was watching you both. Mom was fucking your arse with her dildo. Now I'm going to fuck both of you." Raj replied.

"What? You can't do this. We're your parents." Rekha said.

"Close your mouth. Both of you are going to be my bitch. Otherwise I'll tell everyone that you are gay." Raj said.

"Please son! Do what you want to. Don't tell anyone about us." Rekha said.

Raj stand before them masturbating. Rekha doesn't have to ask, she know what Raj wants as she opens her mouth and Raj send his cock to the back of her throat. Raj was rock hard.

"Looks like mom wants us to put on our gay shows for her," Raj says. "Get on that bed and spread your cheeks."

Ashok climb onto the bed on his hands and knees, clasp his buns and spread them wide, opening up his asshole which winks and twitches in anticipation of receiving his son's prick.

Ashok gasp as he take all eight inches of Raj's fat prick deep into his asshole. Raj fucks Ashok doggie style for several minutes. Then they decide to change position as Raj momentarily takes his cock from Ashok's ass and returns to lie on the floor.

Ashok stand over his son and start to lower his ass towards his jutting fuck pole and slowly impale himself on it, letting out a contented sigh as he feel Raj plough deep into his ass.

Ashok start posting up and down on Raj's cock, his cock in his hand and his balls dancing as, incandescent with excitement, Raj continues pumping his cock in and out. Raj feel the cum start to bubble up in his balls.

"Do you want it inside or over your cheeks, dad?" Raj asked.

"Cum inside my ass, son," Ashok says, "flood that hole with your nice hot creamy spunk." Almost before Ashok finishes speaking, Raj have only a few seconds to re-insert the rigid pole in his dad's ass as his sperm comes hurtling along the shaft of his prick and out through his piss slit like a high speed train emerging from a tunnel, deep into his father's bowels. Rekha is almost apoplectic as she watches the boiling hot gay incestuous sex act between her husband and son taking place right in front of her eyes.

Rekha chooses one of her favourite strap-on and fixes it around her waiste. Rekha looks just so fucking incredibly sensational with her rubber cock standing out hard in front of her cunt while her gorgeous tits bounce away below her neck.

"You gonna fuck me with your cock?" Ashok asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions," Rekha replied as she stands behind him, poised and ready to insert the strap-on. She plunges the strap-on into his bum until it is buried all the way in up to her fake balls.

"You like this, don't you, darling?" Rekha said.

"Fucking well do, honey," Ashok replied.

As Raj watch his mom fucking his dad, his excitement once again reaches fever pitch. Ashok's cries of pain and pleasure reverberate around the bedroom as Rekha continues to ram his asshole with her strap-on. Raj can't resist kneeling down behind his mom and, parting her cheeks with his hands, he begin to slowly slurp his tongue into her asshole.

Rekha's ass is bumping up and down as she resumes fucking her husband. Raj rim her ass for a few moments to get her well lubricated, then without saying a word, he stand up and push his cock deep into her hole. His parents and Raj were now completely joined as one with Rekha sandwiched in-between her husband and son, fucking Ashok's ass while Raj fuck hers.

With his cock swallowed up inside Rekha's ass, Raj reach round under her chest and begin to fondle her tits. Ashok is making little whimpering sounds as the strap-on pleasures him. He is tugging hard on his cock and, after ten minutes or so, he lets out a loud cry as the jets start flying, landing on his tits and matting his hairy chest.

Raj had not been expecting to cum again quite so soon after cumming in his dad's ass. But to his great joy, the bubbling up comes to a head, quite literally, and he spew another load deep into his mom's ass. The three of them were now well and truly fucked. But Raj wanted to fuck his mom's cunt.

"Dad! Leave us alone. I want to spend some time with mom." Raj said. Ashok left the room.

"Mom! Come here." said Raj. With her spare hand she grasped his cock in her hand. Rekha slowly rubbed his cock back and forth then sat forwards and quickly took him into her mouth. Raj gasped; he couldn't believe how good she was.

Raj admired her perfect body. Raj asked if he could eat her out for a bit. Giggling, Rekha spread herself, welcoming his touch. Raj knew a few tricks, he tried to tease her but she was already too horny and she thrust her pussy into his face.

His tongue darted out as he spread her lips and began fucking her with his tongue. She tasted glorious. Rekha was gasping and letting out sexy little moans. She pushed him off and asked him to lick her clit. Raj did as he was told and sucked it into his mouth. This caused a long moan to escape Rekha's beautiful plump lips. After a couple of minutes of him playing with her clit Rekha pushed Raj off again.

"I need you now; I need that cock inside me!" Rekha said. Raj climbed up her body then eased himself into her aching pussy.

They let out long moans, kissed and then fucked. Raj was right, her pussy was incredible, it matched her outside beauty.

"If you cum, don't do it inside me. I'm not using birth control, you have to pull out." Rekha demanded. Raj nodded.

Raj slowly began working in and out of her. Rekha was exceptionally wet so he was able to work up a rhythm quite quickly.

Raj got a good speed together and soon Rekha was on her way.

"Oh shit! You are making me cum. I'm going to cum." Rekha excitedly shouted.

But so was Raj, and at speed at that. He tried to hold back but realized that only made things worse. Rekha was climbing her orgasm, her walls working his cock over.

Raj eventually realized he had to give up as he reached the point of no return. The base of his cock flexed and he went to pull out. At that moment Rekha came, wrapping her legs around him, pushing him back into her tight pussy. Raj's impending orgasm had left him weak and unable to break through the strong determined legs clamped around his flexing ass.

In blind panic Raj screamed "No fuck... I'm cumming!" Then nature took over. Raj was lost in the moment, only concerned with the feelings rushing through his loins. Three, four, five huge blasts coated Rekha's cervix before he had the state of mind and strength to climb free of her grasp. As his cock slipped out of her pussy another pulse shot up her stomach. He fell backwards, jerking out what remained of his load onto his hand.

"Results are positive. You impregnate me." Rekha said. They talked about what they were going to do. Rekha wanted to keep the child. Raj knew this was going to be the case.

Nine months after Raj accidentally came in the bedroom of his parents, his mom gave birth to their first daughter Sonia.