Secret Sister

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Secret Sister

Post by xnight »

I was spending the week with my recently divorced older sister. I had recently started my own business installing home security and home automation systems and had some work in her area about two hours from my home.

I never understood my sister's divorce. I liked her husband Tom. He was a big gregarious guy who ran a very successful contracting business, but at 27 years old my sister had decided it was better to part as friends and before they had children.

Jess got the townhouse in the divorce and immediately wanted me to install a full security system including motion detectors, cameras and alarms. My sister lived in a relatively safe area but I did as she asked and taught her how to check on her home from her phone, or any computer with an internet connection. She could view the cameras and a special feature would alert her if any door or window was open or any motion is detected.

Still staying at my sister's townhouse, I went out on a call early one morning. I had a full day installation in a very large home about an hour away. About half way there, my phone rang. Something had come up and the homeowner had to cancel the installation for that day.

I turned the car around and stopped for breakfast before heading back to my sister's.

It was still early and thinking that my sister might still be asleep I entered her house quietly. Putting down my bags in the foyer I heard what could only be described as "grunting" noises. Carefully I walked through the kitchen and peered around the corner into the living room.

There was my sister, naked and bent over at the waist with her hands on the ottoman below her.

Behind my sister with his pants at his ankles and his dick apparently up her pussy was Tom, her ex-husband. In front of my sister was some other guy, his pants at his ankles and his dick in her mouth.

I stood there frozen, but no one had noticed me. I stared for just a few moments at my sister's thin pale and freckled naked body, her smallish tits pointing down at the ottoman with amazingly erect nipples. The three of them barely moved. Tom in back was pressed fully into Jess's ass cheeks with his cock all the way in my sister, and the guy in front was in her mouth up to his pubic hair, the three of them grunting a little but barely moving.

I backed out slowly and opened the door to the garage to hide. I sat for a moment and listened to the grunts and then realized that I had placed a camera with a full view of the living room and that I could access it from my phone.

I quickly opened the app, put in my sisters pass codes and hit the camera icon. I chose the one labeled living room and in about three seconds a crystal clear video image appeared. The angle wasn't perfect but I could see the back of Tom still pressing his cock into my sisters' pussy. I could now clearly see the face of the man with his cock in her mouth. I could still hear the accompanying grunts through the garage door as I watched the three of them.

The two men seemed not to be fucking Jess but rather grinding their cocks into her from both ends. Tom seemed to be grinding a bit harder into her pussy and with a final push apparently shot his cum deep into her. As Tom pulled out I gasped at the length of his cock. My sister had been truly filled. Just a few moments later the other guy held the back of my sister's head and forced his cum deep into her mouth. When he pulled out I saw a more average size cock but curved sharply upward. I wondered if it had been hard for her to suck it.

The two men quickly pulled up their pants and were headed out. I hid behind my sister's car in case they came into the garage, but they did not and I heard them leave through the front door.

Looking back at the video on my phone, my sister had not moved except that her right hand was now between her legs fingering her cum laced pussy, and with her head now turned more towards the camera I could see cum dripping from her mouth.

I watched for a moment noticing that her nipples had seemed to grow even larger. Without really thinking I made my way back into the kitchen and stood directly in the doorway to the living room to watch. At one point my sister looked directly up at me and stared. At the very same time she seemed to give the shudder of a small orgasm and went back to work on her pussy.

Being a man, I had no choice really. I pulled out my cock and stroked. Jess looked up once or twice. We exchanged no words but I could tell that my sister was pleased that I was enjoying the show and stroking my cock.

After about 5 minutes of this erotic game my sister began to shake, then heavily, her fingers fully fucking herself. Finally Jess had a huge orgasm accompanied by a loud groan. My cock was about to explode and as Jess started to settle down from her orgasm I simply stepped forward. Jess looked at me as I shot my cum into the side of her face spraying her several times.

I stepped back not knowing what to do next. Jess sat down on the ottoman facing me, legs spread and pulling on her own hard nipples. I stood there about three feet away with my rapidly softening cock at her face level, her face dripping with my cum and her mouth still dripping from the first guy's load.

"That was different." She said.