Hot, Lesbian Milf Seduction

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Hot, Lesbian Milf Seduction

Post by xnight »

Kim was a little nervous as she walked up to the door of her boyfriends house. She was still struggling with how to tell him she was going to break up with him. It's not like it was a spur of the moment decision.

Kim had been mulling it over in her mind for sometime now, but there she was just so confused. Not so much about her relationship with her boyfriend Josh, she was more confused about herself, and the feelings she was experiencing.

She had mixed feelings about boys, how she felt about them, and the feeling that she was more attracted to girls than boys. She needed to find out what was going on inside her head, and having a boyfriend like Josh only confused her even more.

He wanted to kiss her, touch her, hell he'd have sex with her if she let him, but that's just not where her head was at. Taking a deep breath Kim rang the doorbell. After waiting and ringing it a couple of more times, Kim tried the door.

She had been there so many times it was like she lived there anyway. The door was unlocked so Kim went inside. She looked around but didn't see anyone, so she stood at the base of the stairs and yelled Josh's name.

After no response she went upstairs thinking he was listening to his ipod or something. She knocked on his bedroom door, but there was no response.

She tried the knob and peeked inside, but he wasn't there. Kim went back downstairs, and into the living room when she saw Josh's mother Ann with a cup of coffee in her hand. She smiled saying,

"Hi Sweetie. Josh isn't here if that's who your looking for."

"Sorry for barging in, no one answered the door so I just came inside."

"No problem Kim, I just came up from the basement where I'm doing the laundry."

"Oh, so that's where you were. Anyway, I have some bad news for him, and I wasn't looking forward to breaking it to him anyway, so it's just as well that he's not here."

Ann got a serious look on her face asking Kim,

"Oh my...you aren't pregnant are you?"

Kim gasped, "Oh NO...nothing like that."

Ann started laughing,

"I'm sorry Kim, that was cruel of me. I was just joking with you."

"Well it's not funny Mrs. Clarke...I'm not like that."

"Look I'm sorry. Let's have some coffee, you look like you need someone to talk to."

"I do, but I don't want to bother you with my troubles."

Ann walked over and put her arm around Kim, giving her a hug and apologizing again for teasing her. Ann poured Kim some coffee, and then two of them went down to the basement. Ann put another load in the laundry after which she turned around saying,

"Alright Kim...talk to me."

"I don't know where to start really. I came here to break up with Josh."

"I'm sorry to hear that Kim, he really likes you. Why are you going to break up with him if you don't mind my asking."

Kim wanted to tell her, but she was having trouble expressing her feelings. Try as she might, she just couldn't open up to Ann. Ann could see she was struggling and put her arm around her giving her another hug.

It was as if the dam had broken as Kimberly hugged Ann back and began to cry. Ann felt sorry for her, hugging her a little tighter, telling her it was alright to cry and to just let it all out. After a few minutes Kim stopped crying saying,

"I'm sorry Mrs. Clarke. I just have all these feelings inside me, and I don't know how to deal with them."

Still holding Kim in her arms, Ann brush her hair aside saying,

"It's alright to be confused Hon. Why don't you share what's on you mind, and maybe I can help you figure things out. Let's start with why you want to break up with Josh."

"I don't know, it's just that I have these feelings, and all I know is I don't want to date Josh anymore, or any boy for that matter. I just don't feel right when he kisses me or touches me. I know it's not his fault, but it just doesn't feel right anymore. I don't know how to explain it, but that's what I'm feeling."

"Hmmm, I think I see what you might be feeling. Do you feel more at ease around girls. Do you have feelings for them?"

"I think so. I don't know, I'm afraid that I might be...well you know."

"If you're talking about being a Lesbian don't worry about it. A lot of women find out at one point or another that they are Lesbian, or sometimes they are bi sexual. Have you talked to your Mother about it?"

"Oh no. She would never accept that I was a Lesbian, bi sexual or anything other then straight. You're the first one I've even mentioned it too. I mean you're so much younger than my Mom, and you are way more understanding."

"Listen, let's go upstairs and finish out talk."

"What if Josh comes home?"

"He won't. He's gone for the week back East. He's looking at the college he's transferring to so he won't be back for a while."

"He didn't tell me anything about his trip."

"I'm not surprised, he's jut like my ex when it comes to things like that. Come on, let's go upstairs."

Once upstairs Ann and Kim sat on the couch while Kim opened up to Ann telling her all the feelings she was having. It was obvious that Kim was confused by about her sexuality, and yet deep down she knew she preferred women. Once she had finished she looked at Ann saying,

"Thank you for listening to me Ann, I don't know what I'd do without you. I just wish..."

"Wish what Kim?"

"Oh nothing, it's just that I have no one to talk to, no one to share my feelings with like I do with you. I just wish I could make love to a woman, just to find out what it's like. Does that make any sense at all?"

"More than you realize Kim...more than you realize. Now I'm going to share something with you, but I need you to promise you'll never tell anyone else what I'm about to share with you...promise?"

"Oh yes...I promise."

"Alright then. When I was only 15 I got pregnant I got pregnant with Josh. My parents were flabbergasted as were the boys parents. They made us get married and have the baby. The thing was, I had the same issues about my sexuality as you do now. I had experimented with girls, and I wanted to experiment with a guy so the obvious choice was my boyfriend at the time. One thing led to another, and unfortunately I got pregnant with Josh. Our parents made us get married, and we really tried to make things work, and we did up until last year."

"Oh wow...I never knew that."

"No one does but you. Don't get me wrong, I love me son with all my heart, but those feelings I had for women never left. I still have them today when I see a beautiful woman I sometimes feel a tingling, or my nipples get really hard and tingly. Sometimes I just want to walk over had kiss her, just to see what it was like. Sometimes I masturbate when I'm alone thinking about what it would like to seduce a woman, and over the years I've had a couple of different female lovers."

"I have those same feelings Mrs. Clarke!"

"Ann, remember call me Ann, and I know you do Sweetie...I can sense it. As a matter of fact I can see it in your eyes as we sit here."

"Ann, can I..."

Kim looked down as Ann's heart raced in her chest. She knew what Kim wanted and so did she. She wanted more than anything to seduce this sweet, young 20 year old, even if she were her son's girl friend. She placed her fingers under Kim's chin, raising her head and looking into her eyes saying,

"The answer is yes Kim, but first I want to be sure doubly sure that whatever happens is going to remain between us, and secondly if you decided you are in fact a Lesbian you'll have to promise me you'll come out to your parents. I know it will be hard but it will be worse if you don't and they find out second hand."

"But they'll throw me out of the house."

"Then you will gather your things, and come stay here with me."

Then Ann leaned forward placing her lips to Kim's. At first their kisses were soft and sweet allowing Kim used to kissing a woman. Ann let Kim decide if and when the kisses should become more passionate, or stop if that was what she wanted.

It didn't take Kim long to make her choice as she began kissing Ann more passionately, her tongue parting Ann's lips, their tongues exploring one another as they kissed. The more they kissed the more passionate both women became.

They were soon kissing and caressing one another as both women simultaneously gave into to the others passion. Kim kissed her way down Ann's neck, as Ann cooed softly saying,

"Yes...oh yes Kim...explore your passion...let yourself discover who you are."

Kim was beside herself with lust, exploring feelings she had only imagined, and feelings she had yet to experience. She began caressing Ann's breasts through her blouse, slowly unbuttoning Ann's blouse and slipping her hand inside.

She began caressing Ann's breasts through her bra, and teasing her hard nipples as Ann moaned softly. Ann reached up, and unsnapped the front of her bra, bearing her breasts to Kim who paused to look at them.

"Oh Ann, you're breasts are so beautiful. I love how hard your nipples are."

"Then touch them, kiss them, make love to them."

Kim started caressing Ann's breasts, as Ann stroked Kim's hair. Her breasts were so soft, and she love the way Ann responded to her touch. Her aureoles were so puffy, and her nipples were so hard.

She loved strumming them with her fingers, and listening to Ann's soft cooing sounds. Then Kim lowered her head, and began running her tongue over Ann's aureole's and flicking her nipples with her tongue. Ann responded with gasps and moans of pleasure as she whispered,

"Oh Sweetie...you do that so well. Suck my nipples Kim...suck them...oh yes it feels so good."

Kim began sucking Ann's nipples as she placed her hand on Ann's thigh, slowly making her way up Ann's leg where she slid her hand under the hem of her skirt. Her skin was so soft, and warm as Kim started moving her hand higher.

Ann parted her legs giving Kim total access to her charms. Ann in the meantime unbuttoned Kim's blouse pushing it open to reveal her bra. She made short work of removing Kim's bra, and exposing her breasts.

Ann began caressing them, and toying with Kim's nipples as she cooed softly while still sucking Ann's nipples. As she inched her hand up Ann's thigh she could suddenly feel the heat emanating from between Ann's legs as her fingers touched the outside of Ann's panties.

Ann gasped and parted her legs as much as possible. Kim traced her fingers over Ann's panties, noticing how moist they were from Ann's arousal. She began moving her fingers over Ann's pussy through her panties, then cupped her mound in her hand, and began squeezing Ann's pussy.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hot, Lesbian Milf Seduction

Post by xnight »

Ann reacted by tugging at Kim's nipples, and rolling them between her fingers, while Kim squeezed Ann's mound harder. Both women were moaning and cooing as their passion reached the boiling point.

Ann started cumming from the combination of Kim sucking her nipples and squeezing her pussy. Ann pushed Kim back against the sofa as she placed her knees on either side of her.

As Kim looked on, Ann pushed her skirt down over her hips, then reached back, and pulling it off. With her panties the only thing separating her pussy from Kim's face Ann asked her,

"Now what are you going to do Kim? It's up to you to make that choice."

Kim smiled as she ran her fingers done the front of Ann's panties, then leaning forward as she placed her nose to Ann's pussy. Ann smiled stroking her hair,

"That's it Sweetie, take it in...take it all in. It's there for the taking, all you have to do is want it!"

Kim reached up and slid her fingers into Ann's panties and slowly pulled them down exposing Ann's pussy. The smile on her face when she saw Ann's pussy spoke volumes. She was silent for the longest time, taking it all in when she said,

"Ann, you pussy is so beautiful. I love the fact that your pussy is bare. You lips are so big, and swollen, and you're clit is so huge. I can't wait to suck it!"

"Neither can I Sweetie...neither can I."

Kim started running her fingers all over Ann's pussy, exploring and caressing as Ann gasped and begged her to kiss it. Kim leaned forward, and stared kissing Ann's pussy, and running her tongue over her wet labia.

Ann was gasping and moaning as Kim explored her pussy with her tongue. She moved her hands around where she started caressing Ann's ass and kissing her pussy. Ann pushed Kim back against the sofa, then raised up lowering her pussy down onto Kim's face.

To her credit, Kim started running her tongue over Ann's pussy, parting her folds with her tongue as Ann's juices flowed down onto her tongue. Kim lapped up Ann's pussy cream, finding she loved not on the aroma, but the taste of another woman.

It was at that point she was sure that she preferred woman over men, no that she didn't already know that deep down inside, but this was the conformation she'd been looking for. Kim worked her tongue up and down Ann's creamy slit, finding her opening and tongue fucking her as Ann pulled Kim's head against her pussy.

Ann was amazed that Kim showed such lust, such passion, and just naturally seemed to know how to pleasure a woman. There was no doubt left in her mind that Kim was definitely into women.

Kim worked her fingers into Ann's pussy, working them deep inside her as she took Ann's clit into her mouth where she began licking and flicking it with her tongue as Ann gasped and moaned. She soon had Ann's clit between her lips, sucking it and fingering Ann's pussy until her entire body started to quake and shudder from a powerful orgasm.

As Ann recovered she pulled Kim to her feet, kissing her juices from Kim's face and fingers. She then took Kim by the hand leading her up stairs to the bedroom where she finished undressing her. Ann was about to push her onto the bed when Kim stopped her asking,

"First tell me how I did. Was I a good lover, did I do it right?"

"Kim, there's no right or wrong in making love. You were amazing for your first time. I never came that hard when I was married, and I don't think I've ever come that hard period. You are a beautiful lover, and now I want to make you feel as special as you made me feel."

Kim smiled as she lay on the bed looking at Ann standing over her. Ann opened her dresser drawer pulling out an assortment of dildos and vibrators. Curious Kim asked Ann,

"What are those?"

"Sex toys. You use them when masturbating or when you have that special someone you want to really pleasure when making love."

Ann moved onto the bed, kissing Kim as she brushed her nipples over Kim's. Kim raised her arms above her head, totally surrendering to Ann's seduction.

The feel of Ann's nipples against her nipples sent tingling, erotic chills throughout Kim's body. Ann broke her kiss, and began kissing her way down Kim's neck, working her way toward her breasts as she lightly touched them with her fingers.

In the meantime, Kim was taking it all in savoring every kiss, every touch as Ann's lips inched ever closer to her breasts. Ann moved down to Kim's breasts where she began making small circular motion of her aureole's.

After a moment or two, Ann started sucking Kim's nipples, and flicking them with her tongue. Kim was beside herself with arousal when Ann started sucking her nipples.

Never had Kim felt anything so good as having another woman sucking her nipples. Ann stopped sucking her nipples for a moment, reaching over and grabbing something that she had pulled from her dresser drawer. Then there was a buzzing sound as Ann started moving the object over her nipples. The sensation was intense as Kim asked,

"What is that?

"It's a vibrator...do you like the feeling?"

"Oh yes...it feels so good. I think I'm gonna cum."

"Go ahead Sweetie, that's what it's for. Wait until you see what it feels like on y our pussy."

The more Ann teased her nipples, the closer Kim moved toward orgasm. Her body suddenly started to shudder and a small orgasm swept over her. Before she could speak or react, Ann was kissing her way down Kim's stomach drawing closer and closer to her pussy.

The moment she felt Ann's tongue mover over her pussy, Kim found herself cumming again just from the feel of Ann's tongue pleasuring her pussy. Ann didn't wait for her to stop cumming, instead she continued moving her tongue over Kim's pussy while Kim moaned and squealed.

She had never experienced anyone performing oral sex on her, so this was all new, and very erotic. Ann's the combination of Ann's warm tongue, and hot lips on her pussy, exploring and kissing took Kim places she had never been before.

She wadded the sheets up in her hands as Ann parted her folds, and began exploring and teasing her young lover. Kim's squeals of passion filled the upstairs bedroom as Ann eased her tongue into Kim's opening.

She began probing and working her tongue into Kim pussy like a small cock, tongue fucking her as she searched for the spot she laid the vibrator. Once she found it, Ann moved up taking Kim's clit in her mouth, while she slid the vibrator into Kim's pussy.

Before turning it on, she began working it in and out of Kim's pussy, getting the young woman even more excited. She raised her head for a brief moment, just long enough to locate a smaller vibrator which she lubed with the juices flowing from Kim's pussy.

Then she worked the smaller vibrator between Kim's ass cheeks, penetrating her asshole with the device. Kim gasped raising her hip off the bed as Ann not only turned the small vibrator she had just inserted into Kim's ass, but the larger one as well.

With both vibrators humming, one deep in her pussy, the other in her ass, Ann took Kim's clit back into her mouth, and proceeded to fuck both Kim's ass and pussy, as well as sucking her clit. What resulted was the most exquisite and most intense orgasm that Kim had even experienced.

Her entire being shook as she writhed on the bed, thrusting her hips into Ann's face, gasping and squealing as one orgasm after another coursed through her body. With a two hard jolts Kimberly nearly passed out as her orgasms reached their climax.

As she lay there on the bed, barely moaning, a smile on her beautiful young face, Ann moved along her torso, making her along her body until their breasts and nipples were again touching. Ann pressed her lips against Kim as the two enjoyed a long, passionate kiss, caressing and stroking one another as Kim glowed in the aftermath of what was the most beautiful experience she had even know. After several minutes Kim whispered,

"Thank you Ann. That was so beautiful, I don't know how I'll ever make you feel like I just felt."

"You will Sweetie, you will. There's so much more that we can enjoy together, we've only scratched the surface. When you're ready we can make love some more."

"Oh yes, I'm ready now. There's so much I want to learn, please show me. I want to make love to you now."

"Of course you do. Trust me when I say you are a natural when it comes to making love to a woman. Now it's just a matter of having fun, and enjoying one another. The learning will come as we try new things. Just relax and enjoy. If you're ready we can have some more fun...what do you say?"

"Oh yes...I can't wait."

Ann maneuvered around, straddling Kim's face as she lowered her pussy down until her pussy lips were kissing Kim's sweet lips. The moment Ann's pussy touched Kim's lips, she slipped her tongue into Ann's pussy, and began tongue fucking her just as Ann had done to her only moments before.

Ann started slowly rocking back and forth, as Kim worked her tongue deep into her pussy. Ann had to smile as Kim had a very long tongue, and it felt like a cock was penetrating her pussy. Ann leaned slightly forward, and started caressing Kim's breasts, rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger as Kim continued tongue fucking her.

Kim tongue fucked Ann until her jaws ached. At that point she removed her tongue, and started running her tongue up and down Ann's pussy, then sliding it between her ass cheeks making Ann squeal out in delight.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hot, Lesbian Milf Seduction

Post by xnight »

It wasn't long until she was tonging Ann's ass, while Ann moved down, and started licking Kim's pussy again. Kim blindly searched around for one of the vibrators she knew was somewhere close.

Once she found the larger vibrator she eased it into Ann's pussy, and turned it on as she squealed again. As she started fucking Ann's pussy, she found the smaller vibrator which she promptly slid into Ann's asshole. Ann raised her head, gasping and saying,

"Oh you naughty little slut...fucking my ass and pussy. Oh ya Sweetie...fuck my ass...fuck my pussy...oh it feels so GOOD!"

Now it was Kim that had Ann squealing with passion as she rocketed toward an orgasm. Soon Ann's body was the one shuddering and shaking from a strong orgasm. Once she was finished cumming, both Ann and Kim got into a hot 69, licking and sucking one another to still another orgasm.

Finally Ann showed Kim how to entwine their legs, and then hold hands as they started grinding their pussies together. Both women were gasping and squealing as they rubbed out one final orgasm before hugging one another, completely exhausted.

Kim spent the night with Ann, making love, and learning new techniques. The following morning at Ann's urging Kim went home, and came out to her family. As she had expected her Mother went ballistic, calling her every name in the book, and finally kicking her out of the house for good.

Kim though was fine with her plight, because now she had a place to go, and be with someone that understood her, and cared about her. Kim moved in with Ann, breaking up with her boyfriend when he returned.

For the time being Kim told Josh she was going to stay with his Mother while he attended the University back East and she finished up at the local community college. Maybe someday she and Ann would let Josh in on their little secret, but why stress the boy out when he has school to worry about. In the meantime both Ann and Kim are happy.