My Best Friend and My Mother

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Re: My Best Friend and My Mother

Post by xnight »

Hearing him call her Miss Stevens must have broken the trance she was in, because suddenly she freaked out.

"What have you done to me?" She asked as she slapped him. "How could you do this to me? How could you do this to Ritchie? I want you out of my house." She yelled at him.

"I'm sorry. You wanted to know why my nickname was Horse so I showed you. I couldn't help myself, you're so beautiful and in that tiny see through robe I couldn't think straight." He said.

"I want you out of my house. We are never to say anything about this. It never happened!" She yelled.

"Ok. What are we going to tell Ritchie and my parents? They will ask why I left here." He asked.

"Dammit! Fine you stay here, but just keep away from me." She said as she began to turn, to go upstairs to bed. I ran to my room just before she got to the top of the stairs oblivious to the fact that there was drying cum all over her and that her robe was open and her perfect body was completely on display.

I couldn't sleep that night and was brought out of bed by what sounded like soft whimpers coming from my mom's room. I thought that she was crying and horrified by what Horse had done to her. I went to her door and slowly opened it and was shocked by what I saw. My mother laying on her back with her legs spread wide fucking herself with a huge dildo. Mom was alternating between playing with her clit and rubbing her tits and tweaking her hard nipples. She was moaning in pleasure, calling out softly for Michael as her back violently arched and she brought herself to orgasm. I softly shut the door and ran to my room and jerked myself off to the biggest orgasm of my life.

The next day was the last day that Horse was staying with us as his parents were coming home the next day. Needless to say it was awkward. Mom and Horse avoided each other the entire day. I couldn't look at mom without thinking of her masturbating to the thought of my best friend or what she and he did together, then winding up with a raging boner. I must have jerked off a dozen times that day. That night I took up my perch at the top of my stairs while Horse set up the couch and mom made her tea. I didn't know what I wanted to happen or what I expected to see. I didn't know what to feel. On the one hand I really didn't want to see anything happen between them, but another part of me had to see mom in pleasure again.

Mom came out of the kitchen with her cup of tea and without so much as a glance walked right by Horse and began to come up the stairs. As I realized nothing would happen I dejectedly began to make my way back to my room, until Mom stopped midway up the stairs.

"Michael, we need to talk." She said

"No we don't. It was a mistake and I am sorry." He replied not even looking at her. She made her way to the couch where he was sitting and sat next to him.

"Why did you do what you did last night, Michael?"

"I thought that's what you wanted. That's how it always happens. Rumors got around about it and my friends or girlfriends mothers all wanted it?"

"How what happens?"

"They ask about the nickname and then start pawing at me and use any excuse to see or touch it. I assumed that's what was happening last night."

"So you weren't planning on doing that or using me?"

That's why I come here when my parents go out of town. You're the only one if my friend's mothers who never saw me as a sex toy to use. I know it sounds like I'm complaining that women throw themselves at me, but it gets old. I don't want to be used by every woman who knows about my dick. I just want one woman. I'm sorry I screwed up and destroyed our friendship."

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable Michael."

"You didn't make me uncomfortable. You have always been my dream girl."

"Why? A guy like you could have girls half my age with better looks."

"Are you nuts? You put every female in this town to shame. Soft golden skin." He said as he lightly touched and ran his fingers up her legs. "Big beautiful blue eyes, silky soft hair, soft, full kissable lips that taste like candy" he said as he leaned in and kissed her. He pulled away from her lips. "You're perfect. Besides I don't want girls. I want a woman. I've always wanted you.". He said as he stroked her cheek softly and trailed his hand gently on her thigh. It was then that I realized Horse loved my mom.

Mom's defenses were falling. I could do nothing as she leaned in and caught his lips. My mom and best friend were making out. Michael pulled her onto his lap and she straddled his waist as their tongues continued to dance with one another. His hands roamed over her back pulling up her short nightgown and then they moved down to her now bare and exposed ass where they roughly squeezed and fondled each of her cheeks. Mom ran her hands over his chest and shoulders as if she were trying to trace the outlines of all his muscles.

As the kissing and groping continued I saw Mom begin to grind on the hard lump in his shorts.

Moans escaped her mouth as she rubbed herself on his clothing covered dick. Horse quickly pulled mom's nightgown off and gently laid her down on the couch. Mom lay there bare as he ran his hands and tongue over her body. Her breasts were swollen and her thick nipples hard from his hands and tongue's attention. Michael worked his way down her body past her flat stomach to her wet and engorged pussy. He took her into his mouth and Tracy shuddered and moaned loudly. I watched from my perch as Horse gave mom a pleasure she hadn't had since dad died or possibly ever. With every lick her moans became deeper until she screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm hit. Her thighs clenched tight around Michael's head as he continued to lick, drawing out every last bit of her orgasm.

I watched as once she freed his head from between her legs he moved up and began to kiss her. Mom didn't seem to mind tasting herself on his lips as she hungrily kissed him back.

Michael began to undress himself. As his under shirt came off mom jumped up to run her hands over his well muscled body. She licked his torso, and gently licked around his nipple as he pulled his pants down freeing his hard and oozing cock.

"I have to feel you Tracy. I need to know what it's like to be inside you." Michael said as I watched.

"We can't. What would my son say?". She asked. There was a chance it wouldn't go any farther. I was party happy that my friend wouldn't fuck my mom, but disappointed because that was all they hadn't already done. I knew they both wanted it. I could see it on their faces. Michael didn't protest. He just resumed kissing her. He laid her down and continued to kiss and explore every inch of her body, paying particular attention to her heaving tits.

I watched as mom pushed him back onto the couch and climbed on top of him and again straddled his waist as she kissed him. Slowly she reached down between their sweat slicked bodies and grabbed him. As soon as she stroked him his head rolled back and he moaned at the exquisite torture of her soft hands milking him slowly as her big soft breasts pressed into his chest and her tongue swirled against his throat. Mom raised up and slowly impaled herself on his staff. She screamed out as he entered her. Stretching her more than she had ever been stretched before. Michael held her hips tightly and supported her as she slowly slid down his length a few inches at a time. After what seemed like forever she finally had him completely inside her. As soon as she had him buried all the way in her, she spasmed with the biggest orgasm of her life. Her back arched shoving her heaving breasts into Michael's face as her pussy clenched around the python invading her and unleashed a torrent of her juices on his cock and balls and onto the couch.

I stared as Michael buried his face between her tits moving back and forth between them taking the time to kiss and lick her. Mom was so lost in her orgasm that she didn't notice or seem to care that Michael had wormed a finger into her tight asshole. He began to softly thrust into her as she rode him slowly. His middle finger now knuckle deep in her ass as she rode him like a cowgirl, slowly she started as she got used to his size. Bit by bit she picked up the pace. Both of them were moaning in unison, lost in their own world oblivious to anyone else aside from each other. She rode him hard as he took hold of her hips and he began to ram his length in and out of her. She had another body shaking orgasm and she wrapped herself around Michael to prevent her from falling over.

Horse stood up and turned her around Mom was aimed directly where I was sitting but I was too enthralled by what I was watching that I couldn't even think to move and prevent her from seeing me with my hard cock in my hand. He held her close to him as his cock pressed into her back and he ran his hands over her body. Feeling the heavy weight of her tits as he slowly bent her over and took her from behind. He slid into her sopping slit with ease and began to violently pound her. With each hard thrust her jugs would bounce up. No longer soft and gentle his thrusts became animalistic. He was simply all about giving he and Tracy more and more pleasure until neither could do anything more. He stretched her so much that her clit was exposed. With every thrust his balls slapped her throbbing clit, sending a jolt of orgasmic bliss. With every thrust her pleasure mounted until she was practically having one long orgasm. Her legs went weak and she could no longer keep herself upright. Still he pounded into her, holding her up as she came back down from her orgasmic high. Sweat glistened on mom's perfect body. Michael's thrusting began to falter as his own orgasm built.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" He shouted as he pulled out of her with an audible "pop" Mom quickly dropped to her knees in front of him and began to stroke his cock as he violently began shooting rope after rope of cum on her. The first blast hit her across the face, sending a streak of jizz down her left cheek to her chin. The next few blasts she aimed at her tits until she took him into her mouth and let his last couple spurts shoot down her throat as she nursed on his cock. As he finished cumming she massaged his load into her tits. When he was finished she cleaned his deflated cock with her tongue and mouth. Seeing her swallowing his load finally pushed me over the edge and my own orgasm hit.
xnight
Explorer
Explorer

Re: My Best Friend and My Mother

Post by xnight »

They both looked like they had run a marathon. Sweat was dripping off both their bodies. They were covered in each others juices, but neither seemed to notice. They began kissing like horny teenagers oblivious to the fact that she had his cum in her mouth and that his tongue was inside her. Mom got up and grabbed Michael's hand and led him up the stairs to the shower. I was back in my room before the water started. I knew that they had another marathon sex session while in the shower. I didn't know what to think. On the one hand my mom looked happy and fulfilled for the first time since Dad had died but on the other this was my mom and my best friend. I was happy for mom but wanted to kick his ass.

I didn't let on that I knew anything the next morning. I hung out and played video games with Horse like usual. Mom did her own thing working in her garden and later working on her computer. Everything was normal aside from the moments where I caught them openly staring at each other. When Horse's parents arrived to pick him up, mom gave him a big hug that normally he would have cringed getting. Instead this time he held her in a lovers embrace in a hug that lasted a few seconds longer than it should have in front of me and his parents.

"Thank you for a great week Tracy." Horse said as he picked up his duffel bag and headed out the door.

At school I waited for the inevitable hazing and stories about Horse fucking my mom to begin, only they never did. Horse kept quiet. What happened was between him and my mom only. That was when I realized how deeply his feelings for her ran. Any other guy in school would have used her and spread the word as soon as he could, making mine and her life hell, but Horse loved her and wouldn't do that.

Over the next few weeks I knew that they were seeing each other on the sneak. Neither ever said anything or let anything slip. But both were much happier than they had ever been. I decided to invite Horse back to the house. I wanted to clear the air and admit what I saw.

When he arrived they sat as far from each other as possible which made me laugh. There was shock and confusion as I told them that I knew they were together and that they had been the last several weeks. They tried to deny it until I told them I was not upset. I was glad that my beautiful mom finally was happy even if it was my best friend who made her feel that way and I was glad that Horse or Michael as he was now being called was finally comfortable being himself with someone who accepted him.

They continued seeing each other covertly until we graduated and most of our class moved away for college. Without fear of kids in our class heckling me, they finally allowed their relationship to go public. There were whispers and a few nasty comments from some jealous women but for the most part no one cared. It wasn't like mom was the first stacked older woman to take a younger lover in this town. And in Hooterville she most certainly wouldn't be the last.