She is sure having fun.

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
dlugi22
Explorer
Explorer

She is sure having fun.

Post by dlugi22 »

Few days ago I was informed that I will be leaving the town for two weeks on a job errand so I arranged a meeting with my girl-mistress the day prior to my leaving.
I haven't cum in seven days which is not long (even though before I met my mistress I used to cum everyday). Our relationship is fairly young as we've been together for only three weeks and I have cum several times already during that time. She seems to be getting more and more playful though. In fact, it's also making me more into it. So when we meet up I asked her:
-I will be leaving tomorrow morning so we won't be able to play together and I want to ask you to lock me up in chastity and then phone me, tease me, send me pictures and videos and leave me assignments to frustrate me! Make me eager to come back to you, make me absolutely crazy for relief before I even see you again! But before that, please, oh please make me cum!!!
-Well, I suppose it's the right thing. Going out for so long... She said playing with her hair
-You surely could use chastity belt. Having said that she went for my cage and as soon as she returned I asked her about the second part of my plea.
-Oh, you didn't think I'd let you away without playing? This thought of not having sex for two whole weeks is horrible! I need some cock just to calm myself down! Her response eased my nerves a bit. She began undressing herself without any ceremony. While waiting for permission to do the same I tried to recall if she said anything about my orgasm.
-What are you waiting for? She laid on the edge of the bed, on her back. Come, I want you inside me
I undressed myself and entered here. Completely still I asked if she's going to let me cum.
-Well, yes! But I think we should cum together as we won't be having sex for equal amount of time. I will be masturbating of course, but it doesn't count. Hell, it doesn't, I thought to myself. -So you are to hold yourself until I tell you that I'm on the edge and then we can cum together.
Given permission, I started to slowly penetrate her most beautiful pussy. Staring at her luscious curves, big round ass, nice perky tits and perfect figure I soon felt what I knew for some minutes: I'm not going to last until she comes. What then? No, I cannot let that happen. Denying my gives her so much pleasure I may use it to my advantage here. While being fairly away from cuming I spoke to her:
-My mistress, my goddess... It feels so wonderful for my denied cock to be inside you. I can't resist your beauty, please let me cum! She smiled shaking her head and moaned a little when I sped up.
-But it's such a torment to be denied while looking at your body. Please, mistress, please, I'm overwhelmed... Her breathing was getting heavy and my movement faster and harder.
-Mistress, you know I can't be locked into chastity without this last orgasm... I would be unable to sleep, to work, all I could think of would be you and fucking you till exhaustion For a moment I was like in a different dimension. I totally forgot about my cock and my pleasure as I talked to her and watched what seemed an orgasm to me, though I may have been wrong. Soon I really felt the need to cum and getting to close I asked for a permission to recover a bit. She approved with a smile and long "mrrrrr". I didn't just stopped though. After slowly pulling out I sensually kissed her breasts and stomach and started kissing around her pussy. She asked me to stop but without conviction. So I replied that I won't make her cum this way (as we're supposed to do so together) and went on kissing her gently. I didn't use my tongue at all this time and just lightly kissed her outer lips, thighs and area all around her magnificent flower. I stopped briefly and glanced at her - eyes closed, she was playing with her nipple and silently moaning, wanting more. I wrapped my lips around her clitoris and sucked ever so gently. She quivered. I sucked once more. For longer. Grabbed her hands so she can focus on what I do, also I gave her a little slap on one of those nice titties -I'm the one who's teasin... I didn't let her finish as I sucked her clitoris again, harder this time. And just sucked it for a minute holding her hands until her body began trembling. She looked so delicious and my balls were aching badly so entered her once more and helping her into sideways position. This rest didn't help me much and soon I began sweating all over trying to hold on as she was crying with pleasure.
-Are you close, Mistress? I want us to cum, most of all I want you to cum but I won't last much longer.
-Keep going, baby, just a little more. Ahhh, harder...Yeesssss...
-Mistress, may I cum?
She responded with one big moan as i shut my jaw and eyes trying to hold on. After quick moment she gasped heavily and told me to stop.
-I'm sorry. I really feal sorry for you. But...I just can't cum today from penetration. It's only fair if we wait for your return. Now, where's that belt...
-Then...m...Mistress, let me at least eat you.
I said with tears.
-No, that won't be necessary. I'll cum when you cum.
There was so much relief and pleasure on her face as she was trying to fit the chastity cage on me. I just realized I'm going to need sleeping pills on this journey.
dlugi22
Explorer
Explorer

Re: She is sure having fun.

Post by dlugi22 »

That's (unfortunately) just mine fantasy which came to me as I was trying to sleep. I coudn't though so I wrote it down. It's with special thanks to SexualChoc as I'm doing his tease "training days" and I'm trying to survive the wait until the final day. Grrr, I want to cum so much...
Sorry for my english btw, it's not my native language.
I hope you enjoy the story. :)